• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get on the Ball - Silver Ball for All-Star-Brawl (+Blob Man for NASB)

AlRex

Smash Lord
Nickelodeon_Silver_Ball.png

No joking. It's a silver ball. This is the 80's Nickelodeon logo, but it's surprisingly versatile. I want a strange fighter like this in some game for sure, and it seems like I'm not alone, given somebody already made a Smash moveset video for the thing.

walking_nicktoons_blob_man_by_brent29_dbujyfm-fullview.jpg

On a similar note, I would also like the Nickelodeon Blob Man, for Nickelodeon's even more famous "orange splat" logo personified. Basically a shapeshifter that can do whatever they want. I've also seen support for "Nick & Jr." in some places, which is a somewhat similar character.
Nick_Jr_%28F%26S_11%29.png

So we can use this as a general support thread for these abstract, shape-shifting logo creatures. I'd be done for one of these, at least.

Last edited:
Top Bottom