• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Tetiro

Smash Ace
I just need some news about a incoming direct at the end of September or a surprise character reveal at TGS or something. I can't think in waiting maybe 2 months to know something about Isaac as I'm spending most of my day here just waiting and talking about it :<

At least these last days we had a lot of new stuff to talk about (108 corocoro, box art, alt-costumes renders...). Everyday I'm waiting what will come next.
Well in 78 days we will know of Isaac's fate regardless of announcement or not.

Can't believe it is just 2 and a half months until the game's release

Mehdow

Smash Journeyman

And it looks like it was yesterday when I saw "only 100 days until launch!"..... that was almost a month ago? holy sh...

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
So...I had an idea for the final reveal trailer for Smash Ultimate! It would happen during a Smash direct and Sakurai would say it's the final trailer to make everyone think it's just one character but it's actually two!

The trailer starts off by showing us two large doors of what appears to be a giant stadium, there is also a large video screen over the doors that say "Smash Ultimate" and we hear the various sounds of video game footsteps as the camera turns around and we see the flaming Smash logo with the silhouettes of every revealed character so far walking up to the door. (Clearly paying homage to the original reveal trailer of the game)

If you look close at the silhouettes you see that Mario is holding something. The camera pans around as we see various shots of the characters looking around at each other. Laughter is heard in the distance as Master Hand and Crazy Hand float down. Master Hand knocks on the door as Crazy Hand appears to be counting everyone, but struggling to do so. The screen over the doors changes text too, "Is Everyone Here?" and two text bubbles pop up with "Yes" and "No" but suddenly the text bubbles change into the Golden Sun yes or no images as we hear another pair of footsteps running up to the group. It's Isaac with the tagline, "Isaac Makes His Move!" and we get a gameplay trailer of Isaac's moveset. Isaac's trailer ends and we cut back to the characters in the cgi trailer, as Master Hand gives Isaac a thumbs up and Isaac creates a psynergy hand to give a thumbs up back. Master Hand and Crazy Hand both push the two large doors open and the characters start to walk in as we see Link, Marth and Shulk congratulating Isaac while Pichu seems to be scared of Flint and runs away from him.

As the characters all go into the stadium we see that Cloud isn't moving and is looking back at something. Behind Cloud we see that Peach, Luigi and Bowser have stopped by the door and turn around to see what Cloud is looking at. In the distance we see Mario gently placing whatever he was holding down on the ground. Mario appears to be sad and lets out a sigh as he pulls his hat down to cover his eyes and begins walking towards the door. As Mario almost passes Cloud, Cloud stops him. Peach, Luigi and Bowser look up towards the sky as a light shines on their faces. Cloud is smiling while Mario looks shocked as a shooting star falls onto the puppet Mario was holding. Geno pops up to his feet with the tagline, "Geno Finally Arrives!" and we get his gameplay trailer.

After the gameplay trailer we cut back to the cgi trailer as Geno and Mario embrace! Mario, Cloud and Geno walk towards the open doors as the camera pans up to the screen and it reads, "EVERYONE IS HERE!"

Hope you liked it. I kind of have the feeling Isaac and Geno are the last reveals. Hope we don't have to wait that long though...
OMG. Please put that in the trailer thread!

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma

In terms of the surreal aspects of this game, the idea that it is a mere 9 months from announcement to release is one of the easier ones to forget about. It wasn't that long ago that people were wondering if it was even a new game, and just like that we are on the cusp of by far the craziest Smash release ever with every reason to believe it will only get crazier.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
In terms of the surreal aspects of this game, the idea that it is a mere 9 months from announcement to release is one of the easier ones to forget about. It wasn't that long ago that people were wondering if it was even a new game, and just like that we are on the cusp of by far the craziest Smash release ever with every reason to believe it will only get crazier.
How much crazier can it get with only Incineroar and Ken left to reveal. :troll:

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
People will definitely cry tears of joy when Ken is revealed ... woohoo ... y..yeaa ... that's so wild ... :drsad:

No seriously Ken sounds like a nice little bonus not a reveal people will be mega hyped for.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
People will definitely cry tears of joy when Ken is revealed ... woohoo ... y..yeaa ... that's so wild ... :drsad:

No seriously Ken sounds like a nice little bonus not a reveal people will be mega hyped for.
I'm surprised he wasn't in Wii U/3DS honestly. Isn't Ken a clone of Ryu in Street Fighter? At the very least a costume was expected. Just a bit odd that's all

Mehdow

Smash Journeyman
To be honest I was REALLY dissapointed when I saw that the E3 was 90% a smash Direct thinking this time it was to a copy-pasted 3DS/WiiU version.... I was so wrong about it.

In the 8/8 Direct my hype grew to unknown limits and now I'm even more hyped than before due Isaac (and Banjo and maybe Skull Kid) having the possibility to be in.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
I don't know about you but I'm not super excited for 3r party getting more echoes or second characters since I see them more like special guests in the first place. But yea It's not like Ken would be very hard to make.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman

That's the main crux of my argument against the stupid third dimension square object theory.

Cause clearly a Ryu echo and a ninth :ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainer::ultlucario: pokemon are maximum hype, would totally make me feel more excited to get the game as early as I possibly can. Yep.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
I don't know about you but I'm not super excited for 3r party getting more echoes or second characters since I see them more like special guests in the first place. But yea It's not like Ken would be very hard to make.
As much effort as it would take to go to the paintshop and buy some red and yellow paint ;)

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
That's the main crux of my argument against the stupid third dimension square object theory.

Cause clearly a Ryu echo and a ninth :ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainer::ultlucario: pokemon are maximum hype, would totally make me feel more excited to get the game as early as I possibly can. Yep.
I mean, if you didn't decided to buy the game until now, it's kinda late for it.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
I mean, if you didn't decided to buy the game until now, it's kinda late for it.
I have plans to buy the game, but depending on how things go, I might hold off on getting ultimate for a while.

That's how much I'm hopeful that Isaac is finally in. That's how unhyped I am if all that's left are the two weakest possible reveals of the potential list of reveals for ultimate.

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Difference between getting it now and waiting to see if you can get a Christmas / Black Friday deal or something. Isaac in would definitely be the push to "can't miss this" tier

Mehdow

Smash Journeyman
I preordered the next day after the August Direct, seeing the "Everyone is here!" and thinking about my favourite characters being in finally....

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, found this via reddit. Fun little game. Can you name all the characters currently in smash ult?
They're alphabetical until you hit the ones revealed on August 8 and later. Those are at the end.
Had a heck of a time getting the last like 7, took a lot of brain wracking when I was down to one. :p
Took me a bit over 18 minutes, cause man that last one took me like 5+ minutes to figure out.
Periods are a thing, so if a character probably has a period in it, try it with a period in the right spot, also spaces.
It took me 8 minutes to remember everyone but Peach.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I have plans to buy the game, but depending on how things go, I might hold off on getting ultimate for a while.

That's how much I'm hopeful that Isaac is finally in. That's how unhyped I am if all that's left are the two weakest possible reveals of the potential list of reveals for ultimate.
I mean as a fan of Smash, what does holding off on buying the game like that achieve? You’re free to do whatever, but if Isaac was the only thing you wanted in this massive game that’d be a little odd. All the characters that ARE in are still perfectly enjoyable and playable, while we’ve seen a bunch of really enticing content from the game. Additionally, there’s a lot of game left to be revealed at this point, mode wise at least.

I guess I just don’t see the reason to hold off when it’s likely you’re going to enjoy it regardless (I am making the assumption that you’re a fan of Smash if here). Sure a character you support didn’t make it (I know, again...) and the hype cycle was all wrong for the game in terms of character reveals (assuming worst case scenario), but ignoring the rest of the game I would think only stands to hurt you as the player, right?

Not really criticizing as trying to understand, sorry if I come off perhaps a little hostile.

Kalaam

Smash Ace
And then the last reveal is ... character workshop: if someone isn't here, add them yourself ! With full access to sfx and all.

Mike Cometa

Smash Rookie
I am currently playing Golden Sun (GBA for the first time) and it feels like Isaac will be a perfect fit for smash bros, he has more than enough of a moveset to be a really interesting and unique character.
So yeah i completely support him

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
It's not that there is little competition. There is NONE. Isaac dominates it through and through. Even using fan support alone shows Isaac leaves the competition in the dust.

A small sprinkle of what I found below
Even here in the boards and using that Smash Poll Data it shows the sheer support for Isaac.

Smashboards
Isaac - Golden Sun
Lip - Panel de Pon
Takamaru - The Mysterious Murasame Castle
Springman - ARMS
Andy - Advance Wars
Chorus Kids - Rhythm Heaven
Ray - Custom Robo
Ayumi Tachibana - Famicom Tantei Club
Saki Amamiya - Sin & Punishment
Prince Sable - For the Frog the Bell Tolls on

SB4Dojo Smash Poll Data
Isaac - Golden Sun
Wonder Red - The Wonderful 101
Custom Robo
Chibi-Robo
Chorus Men - Rhythm Heaven
(There were only 5 new series that are first party on the spreadsheet!)

When it comes to Smash, regardless of what poll it is, Isaac is almost always the number #1 New Series character that is requested. That alone is the absolute most important thing going for us. If we have learned anything from Ultimate, it is Sakurai is going forward using the Ballot to alter his template. The template still remains

Previous Generation - Isabelle, Chrom
Same Franchises - Ridley, King K Rool, Daisy, Dark Samus
New Third Party - Simon, Richter
New First Party - Inklings, ???

Looking at the data, it is just a matter of when if not how or will?
Inklings being the only new first party rep so far just tacks on another reason why I'm so confident in Isaac. He's not only one of the biggest unrepped first party series in Smash but he's also highly requested and can guarantee performed well on the ballot, he kills two birds with one stone.

Also when you step out of these forums so fixated on box and stage theories, I watched a video of Nairo just excited to see some more newcomers vs echoes. A part of me kind of chuckled jokingly thinking, 'Well I got news for you buddy, we're in for just one more newcomer and echo.'

It kind of just shows me just in general knowing how much of a hype train Smash has always been, fans are expecting more newcomer reveals and Sakurai's never failed in that regard. Heck even my brother feels confident in rooting for Saki. I don't even bother bringing up any box or stage theory with him. The fun of smash has always been the hype regarding who will join the roster, the anticipation of reveals and supporting a character you love in the hopes of them making it in Smash.

Last edited:

Mehdow

Smash Journeyman
And then the last reveal is ... character workshop: if someone isn't here, add them yourself ! With full access to sfx and all.
Next Direct: The green mode is called "Whatever": a set of tools that lets you create characters, AT and stages on PC and import them into the game. Official mod support.

Kalaam

Smash Ace
Next Direct: The green mode is called "Whatever": a set of tools that lets you create characters, AT and stages on PC and import them into the game. Official mod support.
Kinda like mii fighters but with much, much more freedom. And probably some sort of test before releasing the character. Like having limits for balance (example, if you give them many strong hitting moves it raises their weight or stuff like that.)
Of course it most certainly won't happen, but that's a fun thought.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
I mean as a fan of Smash, what does holding off on buying the game like that achieve? You’re free to do whatever, but if Isaac was the only thing you wanted in this massive game that’d be a little odd. All the characters that ARE in are still perfectly enjoyable and playable, while we’ve seen a bunch of really enticing content from the game. Additionally, there’s a lot of game left to be revealed at this point, mode wise at least.

I guess I just don’t see the reason to hold off when it’s likely you’re going to enjoy it regardless (I am making the assumption that you’re a fan of Smash if here). Sure a character you support didn’t make it (I know, again...) and the hype cycle was all wrong for the game in terms of character reveals (assuming worst case scenario), but ignoring the rest of the game I would think only stands to hurt you as the player, right?

Not really criticizing as trying to understand, sorry if I come off perhaps a little hostile.
I guess it comes down to me, like many, having waited for over 10 years, ever since Brawl, for Isaac to join the roster. Where this game's roster has been stated to be for the fans from the man himself.

...Only to find that Isaac is still ignored, despite the support he's had from many of us. It would just feel so deflating to have Isaac be ignored when everything seems like he'll finally be in. And if I feel like that, completely deflated? I'd have zero passion to play. I've waited...

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
Phew... finally caught up from page 420ish around the time of the direct :crazy:

Here's a thought, for the remaining yet to be revealed fighters, what if they're mostly unique or semi clone (4-6 is my estimate), with only 1-2 echoes remaining?

So from what I hear, Sakurai would like to add as many unique newcomers as he can. But given time and resources constraint, that isn't possible, and things get cut here and there before release. Looking back at @Legendary Spirit Tamer's posts on page 208 (please read before continue), echoes are made clear that they do not take much development time and are more of a bonus, should we really be expecting 5+ echoes when that about equates the work needed for a unique / semi clone? I'm assuming that "Echo Fighter" is more of a make up marketing term after the development, rather than a fundamental classification made during ultimate's initial planning / conception.

Making up a hypothetical unit EC - short for "Echo unit" - to represent the development time and resources needed to make an echo fighter. i.e. an echo fighter requires 1 EC amount of work. Looking at smash4's echoes - :4lucina:and :4darkpit: wise, the estimate is around:
  • 5+ EC ~ 1 unique
  • maybe 2 to 3 EC ~ 1 semi clone
I'd guess that :ultdaisy: and :ultrichter: took around the same amount of EC as smash4's echoes. Granted, Richter might be the exception as he and Simon were intended to be echoing each other.
:ultdarksamus: and :ultchrom: though, seem to require more, as :ultdarksamus: has noticeable floatiness and animation work, while :ultchrom: mixes it up by having up-b more similar to :ultike:.
So not counting :ultrichter:, current estimate is maybe :ultdaisy: 1 + :ultdarksamus: 2 + :ultchrom: 2 = 5 EC ~ 1 unique already. I know not everything adds up like that, (many unanticipated things come up during development, we do not know how they streamline character development process, and then there is balancing, etc...), but I can only see 1 or 2 more echoes remaining, not 4 to 5+, nor # of echoes ~ # of newcomers overall, as any more echoes than that and there could potentially have been enough EC floating around that could have gone towards creating a semi clone or unique fighter. Thoughts?

Sorry in advance if i failed to express what I'm trying to say clearly :confused:, but if the remaining direct(s) reveals mostly newcomers, that would be way way more hype than half of them being echoes.
Nice write-up, thank you. I think most of us would take unique newcomers over any echoes any day of the week. I like the idea of using the echo idea to perhaps include some borderline popular characters that people ask for. Daisy, Dark Samus and Chrom clearly had ballot presence so I really don't mind them much at all. They've been asked about since Smash 4 and even longer, so I'm happy they're in. I agree though is that the hope is we don't go echo-crazy with everything.

I'm not a gigantic fan of Ken in this regard. I love the character in Street Fighter, don't get me wrong at all about that. Here as an echo? Eh...yay? For the record I feel that way somewhat for Shadow too. Though... he did have ballot presence unlike Ken so I don't mind too much. I think they should give Dixie the Isabelle semi-clone treatment honestly as she deserves it. Past that, I was never a fan of tacking on echo characters for the sake of tacking them on. I actually get a good laugh out of the youtube videos that go through the entire roster looking for an echo fighter for each one. For me, there needs to be a good reason that you add them because like you point out in your post. These things do still take effort to make and I'd rather not sacrifice a fantastic chance at getting a unique newcomer because we're busy worrying about getting Dr. Luigi in.

Mehdow

Smash Journeyman
I'm not 100% sure but I think if Isaac doesn't get in this time, he will never be in. This game looks like a weird "fan-made" Smash where everything is allowed and in which fans have an actual "voice" that it's being listened.... And it really feels like it's even more true for characters never discussed before as a real possibility like Banjo or Skull Kid.

But I'm really positive about it. Because Sakurai thought in everything to please fans: old 3d model Ganondorf now with a sword, classic Zelda, Ridley & K.Rool, smash meter, new story mode, bringing back every old character, taking the ballot as a real way to put characters....

He's making the game as a fan and FOR fans, trying to please everyone. He knows about Isaac, he knows about the fans of Isaac........ and that screenshot.....

Last edited:

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Inklings being the only new first party rep so far just tacks on another reason why I'm so confident in Isaac. He's not only one of the biggest unrepped first party series in Smash but he's also highly requested and can guarantee performed well on the ballot, he kills two birds with one stone.

Also when you step out of these forums so fixated on box and stage theories, I watched a video of Nairo just excited to see some more newcomers vs echoes. A part of me kind of chuckled jokingly thinking, 'Well I got news for you buddy, we're in for just one more newcomer and echo.'

It kind of just shows me just in general knowing how much of a hype train Smash has always been, fans are expecting more newcomer reveals and Sakurai's never failed in that regard. Heck even my brother feels confident in rooting for Saki. I don't even bother bringing up any box or stage theory with him. The fun of smash has always been the hype regarding who will join the roster, the anticipation of reveals and supporting a character you love in the hopes of them making it in Smash.
Man the hype for Smash is always the best because you never know who is going to make it in and it can be anyone from Nintendo's history.

And I saw the stage and box theories and threw them out the window. Just because those sort of theories are never accurate and more importantly I live for the hype!

Gurein

Smash Apprentice
He knows about Isaac, he knows about the fans of Isaac........ and that screenshot.....
About that... Logically if Isaac is in he would have played the two games at least once right? No way he doesn't know about the similarity.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
I'm not 100% sure but I think if Isaac doesn't get in this time, he will never be in. This game looks like a weird "fan-made" Smash where everything is allowed and in which fans have an actual "voice" that it's being listened.... And it really feels like it's even more true for characters never discussed before as a real possibility like Banjo or Skull Kid.

But I'm really positive about it. Because Sakurai thought in everything to please fans: old 3d model Ganondorf now with a sword, classic Zelda, Ridley & K.Rool, smash meter, new story mode, bringing back every old character, taking the ballot as a real way to put characters....

He's making the game as a fan and FOR fans, trying to please everyone. He knows about Isaac, he knows about the fans of Isaac........ and that screenshot.....
After the August direct Sakurai mentioned that he was looking to the ballot for this roster and even with Ridley and K. Rool (that people are now brushing off as obvious and expected) I feel like the power of the ballot influence on this roster won't truly be evident and recognized by the fandom until Isaac and Geno get in.

LuminoZero

Smash Apprentice
Large scale 'patterns' in Smash are almost always garbage. The hints we get are usually for one individual character.

But people like large scale patterns, so they continue to put faith in them, to spite them being bogus.

After the August direct Sakurai mentioned that he was looking to the ballot for this roster and even with Ridley and K. Rool (that people are now brushing off as obvious and expected) I feel like the power of the ballot influence on this roster won't truly be evident and recognized by the fandom until Isaac and Geno get in.
For the record, I hate this revisionist history bull****. They are totally obvious, after the fact, of course.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
About that... Logically if Isaac is in he would have played the two games at least once right? No way he doesn't know about the similarity.
Technically we can even say Isaac being an assist in Brawl, getting his model, choosing his animations and assist move, he'd have to have looked at the games in some fashion.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Updated support list.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 9Blades
  4. ☆Jisatsu☆
  5. *Verrix*
  6. ?!?!?!
  7. Accursed
  8. Adeptmune
  9. Agk0001
  10. Aguki90
  11. airConditioner
  12. aldelaro5
  13. alguidrag
  14. Akod
  15. Altais
  16. Amberloo
  17. Amtoj
  18. AncientArk
  19. andimidna
  20. Androobie
  21. Aeon Lupin
  22. Apollyon
  23. Aqua Rock X
  24. AquaDork1
  25. AquaSol
  26. Arcadenik
  27. Arsenal234,
  28. Arteen
  29. Asian_Charizard
  30. Astraltar
  31. Aureola
  32. Aurora Jenny
  33. AustarusIV
  34. AwesomeCauliflower68
  35. Awesomedude444
  36. Backgammon
  37. Baddies are back
  38. Balgorxz
  39. BandannaWaddleDee
  40. Bane84
  41. Banjodorf
  42. bassem6
  43. Bassoonist
  44. Billybae10K
  45. BillyBat
  46. Bingoshi
  47. Bkupa666
  48. Blackwolf666
  49. Blaziken
  50. Blue7113
  51. BluePikmin11
  52. BoltDragon
  53. BoN~
  54. Bowser-Daimao
  55. BravadoMan_13
  56. BridgesWithTurtles
  57. Brother AJ
  58. Browny
  59. Buddy002
  60. Bunny8093
  61. BUnit
  62. Burruni
  63. Calamitas
  64. Calane
  65. CactusBlah
  66. candyissweet
  67. Capita
  68. Cap'nChreest
  69. Captain Toad
  70. CardStealer1
  71. Cazzone,
  72. Chapter Serf
  73. CheckmateChuck
  74. CheeseBroJoe
  75. Cheezey Bites
  76. Chromfirmed
  77. Chrono.
  78. ChronoPenguin
  79. clearandsweet
  80. ClinkStryphart
  81. CliffJumper
  82. Clumsyzephyr
  83. cocy965
  84. Cos.
  85. Coaltergeist
  86. Confirmation
  87. Crap-Zapper
  88. CrossDispatcher
  89. cybersai
  90. Dalek_Kolt
  91. Darkdarkness
  92. Darkfur
  93. DatoSm
  94. Delta64
  95. Demonfunds
  96. Dendros
  97. Desert Croc
  98. Destroyer713
  99. Dezeray112
  100. Dhragen
  101. Dib The Crazy Kid
  102. Diddy Kong
  103. Dihan
  104. Dimensionsword64
  105. Dionaea_floridensis
  106. direktor
  107. DivinexRose
  108. DJ3DS
  109. DJBor
  110. D-Man9293
  111. DMurr
  112. DogManStar
  113. DoodleDuck97
  114. Doncalot
  115. DraginHikari
  116. Drakonis
  117. DrJayfox
  118. Dromader
  119. DukeNapoleon
  120. DustyPumpkin
  121. Dyllybirdy
  122. e105beta
  123. Eagle
  124. EclairSpark
  125. EclipseSmash
  126. EddyBearr
  127. ED Cantu
  128. Edlocke
  129. egaddmario
  130. ElPanandero
  131. El Syd
  132. EndlessChrom
  133. EndlessRain
  134. EnhaloTricks
  135. EricTheGamerman
  136. Essora
  137. ETFruitNinja
  138. ethanrodgers223
  139. Ezequileste
  140. Falgor
  141. Falkoopa
  142. False Sense
  143. FamiconDisk
  144. Felix_the_Slayer
  145. fenyx4
  146. ferioku
  147. Fire Rider
  148. Fire Tactician
  149. Fire_Voyager
  150. FirstBlade
  151. Flamel
  152. Flamingbird
  153. Flareon
  154. Flarzo
  155. Flik
  156. FlintIke
  157. Flynn.Scifo
  158. fogbadge.
  159. foolssigma
  160. FrankAL
  161. FreddyOnDrugs
  162. Friesnchip
  163. Frosty Pops
  164. GalacticPetey
  165. Gameguy1996
  166. Gazorpazorpfield
  167. Geassguy
  168. gebi
  169. Geno Boost
  170. ghastmine
  171. Ghirahilda
  172. Gioka
  173. GladiusVortex
  174. GM_3826
  175. GoldenBoy01
  176. Golden Icarus
  177. GoldenSunIsAlive
  178. GoodGrief741
  179. Gotann
  180. GraveEclipse567
  181. gspindles
  182. Gurein
  183. Hakerson
  184. heylodom
  185. Holdenon
  186. hustler713
  187. Huanchi
  188. hwrdjacob
  189. iam8bit
  190. Icana
  191. iDazedX_x
  192. Inawordyes
  193. IntelliHeath1
  194. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  195. isaac3000
  196. Isaac4SmashUltimate
  197. Isaac for Smash Pls
  198. IsaacOrRiot
  199. Isaac: Venus Adept
  200. Istry555
  201. ItsRainingGravy
  202. ItsYio
  203. IvanQuote
  204. JaidynReiman
  205. Jak_spoon
  206. JamesDNaux
  207. James Tutumbero
  208. Jamurai
  209. JarBear
  210. Jclubsandwich
  211. JDogindy
  212. JesseMcCloud
  213. Johnknight1
  214. JohnnySparkxs
  215. Jupiter Ivan
  216. Jurae818
  217. Just a random scrub
  218. jweb22
  219. Kalaam
  220. Kalomaze
  221. KCCHIEFS27
  222. KeniththeGatherer
  223. KeybladeSmasher
  224. KHJason95
  225. Kikaru
  226. Kind Dedede
  227. KingCloud
  228. KingShadow
  229. KingTorra
  230. KiraYoshikage
  231. KirbyDragon
  232. Kirbyfan391
  233. Kisae
  234. Klimax
  235. KMDP
  236. KoalaNut
  237. Kokirikory
  238. Koori
  239. Kremling Man
  240. Kumatora
  241. KurouKamen
  242. Kycse
  243. Lady Palutena
  244. Lampy
  245. LaniusShrike
  246. lanky_gunner
  247. LasermasterA
  248. Leafeon523
  249. LeeYawshee
  250. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  251. LegendOfDragoon
  252. legendofrob1
  253. LemmyKoopa
  254. lexpic17
  255. lightdasher
  256. LightheartedBum
  257. Lightosia
  258. Linq
  259. Lisbon Mapping
  260. littl-myth
  261. Liverpool19
  262. LoboRundas
  263. Lone (Thirteenth)
  264. Lonodel
  265. Lord-Zero
  266. Lucanic
  267. Lucimar
  268. Ludjinnado
  269. Luigifan18
  270. lunarum
  271. Lukingordex
  272. Lurxy
  273. Lynn Eslie
  274. M23-X0
  275. MacSmitty
  276. MagiusNecros
  277. MAGMIS
  278. MainJPW
  279. Malcolm Belmont
  280. MaskO'Gears
  281. Master Rapier
  282. MasterMushroom
  283. MatthewVenusAdept
  284. Mav485
  285. McLapras
  286. MeatOfJustice
  287. Mega Bidoof
  288. Mehdow
  289. Mendelsin
  290. MetalMario128
  291. Metocles
  292. Midnight Torch
  293. Miifighters4Smash5
  294. Minato Arisato
  295. Mike Cometa
  296. Mikegamer0608
  297. Mishudo
  298. Monkokaio
  299. MonopolyRubix
  300. MorbidAltruism
  301. Moydow
  302. MrGame&Rock
  303. MrMacBeth
  304. MrToxicVoltage
  305. Muirkat
  306. Mythzotick
  307. mynameisv
  308. MysticKnives
  309. N1N
  310. N3ON
  311. Nauzgo
  312. Neo Zero
  313. NessAtc.
  314. Niala
  315. Nimbostratus
  316. Ninjakid41592
  317. Nintandy
  318. Nintendokusou
  319. NitrusVirus
  320. NonSpecificGuy
  321. NoOtherPersona
  322. NoR4U
  323. Nossnitro102
  324. Octillus
  325. Oddyesy
  326. oh.glory
  327. OhMyBanana54
  328. Olo
  329. Onassi2
  330. Oniric Spriter
  331. OpticalBlast
  332. OptimisticStrifer
  333. Oracle_Summon
  334. Organization XIII
  335. osby
  336. otarolgam
  337. Oz37
  338. Pacack
  339. Papagenos
  340. ParanoidDrone
  341. Pcubed007
  342. Pennate
  343. Phaazoid
  344. PhilosophicAnimal
  345. pholtos
  346. Pizza Robo
  347. P.Kat
  348. Plain Yogurt
  349. Playcube
  350. PlayfulMushroom
  351. POKEMANSPIKA
  352. Powerman293
  353. praline
  354. proxian
  355. psb123
  356. PSIguy89
  357. PSYNergy
  358. PrinceGal3n
  359. PurpleStuff5
  360. PWN3
  361. Pwnapplez
  362. Pyzlnar
  363. QcSlayer
  364. Q-Long
  365. Quetzal77
  366. R.O.B.
  367. Radical Beam
  368. Radori
  369. Raetah
  370. Rafuki21
  371. Raykz
  372. Raziek
  373. Red Dasher
  374. Red Ryu
  375. RegiGygas117
  376. RenH
  377. Replica
  378. Rethuic
  379. Retroen
  380. RetroMetalSonic
  381. RhymeswithEmpty
  382. Roger Smith
  383. RosaPeach
  384. Royaru
  385. Royvolution Ream
  386. RumpletrellskiN
  387. Ryan
  388. Ryuji
  389. Ryuutakeshi
  390. Sabrewulf238
  391. Saer2k
  392. Sagittarius
  393. Salocin
  394. sandfall
  395. SanicJan
  396. Sari
  397. Scatmansworld25
  398. Scoliosis Jones
  399. scoobymcsnack
  400. Seb9k+
  401. SebasSancy
  402. Secret Sexytime
  403. Seleir
  404. Seoxys
  405. Sephazon
  406. Shawnullah
  407. sheik93
  408. shellshocker18
  409. Shin F.
  410. Shinhed-echi
  411. Shog
  412. Sidboylol
  413. Silo777
  414. SirCamp
  415. Skeleton o' Fun
  416. SkullKidKing
  417. Skyblade12
  418. Skyfox2000
  419. sman3975
  420. Smash_Handle69
  421. SmashBro99
  422. smashkirby
  423. Smashmar2
  424. SmashShadow
  425. smashtriforce77
  426. smileMasky
  427. SmilingMad
  428. SMX
  429. Solbliminal
  430. Solfiner
  431. someonetookjacob
  432. SonicLink125
  433. SonicSmasher
  434. SoraSaturn
  435. Sordim522
  436. SorrowOfAcheron
  437. SoulofKhaos
  438. Soulsaint
  439. SoupCanMafia
  440. Sparkus
  441. Spatman
  442. Spazzy_D
  443. Speedwagon
  444. spoilerowl
  445. Spootondorf
  446. Sqid
  447. SSBFan
  448. Staarih
  449. StaffofSmashing
  450. Strider_Bond00J
  451. StrikeBlade
  452. SuperBrawler
  453. Superfiremario
  454. SuperNintendoKid
  455. Supersmash77
  456. Superyoshiom
  457. Swampasaur
  458. Sykin
  459. Takasmash
  460. tamagone
  461. TappyBat
  462. TBone06
  463. tbuster766
  464. TCT~Phantom
  465. TeamFlareZakk
  466. Techno1000
  467. TeenGirlSquad
  468. TehEpicRyuga
  469. TempestSurge
  470. Tetiro
  471. ThatShadowLink
  472. THE 6r
  473. The Curious Volnutt
  474. The One Who Wrote This
  475. Thekewlusername
  476. T-Hell
  477. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  478. TheSeanMan
  479. TheSpaceKing
  480. The Stoopid Unikorn
  481. TheTactician
  482. THE TemporaryFool
  483. thethirdkoopa
  484. TheZoologist
  485. ThirdDay
  486. ThoughtfulWanderer
  487. ThunderOverload
  488. TiaSilvia
  489. TimeSmash
  490. Tinfoil
  491. Tiymako
  492. ToothiestAura
  493. topspin1617
  494. Travix Man
  495. TreeBranch
  496. True Blue Warrior
  497. Turmalinium
  498. tveye
  499. tyrus+
  500. UltimateWario
  501. Ultinarok
  502. Undella2
  503. User Name String
  504. UtopianPoyzin
  505. Vann Accessible
  506. Vegito2727
  507. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  508. Vintage Creep
  509. Violenceman
  510. walph
  511. warelander
  512. Warheart_666
  513. Wigglytuff ★
  514. winterofsilver
  515. Wintropy
  516. WhiteEaglePL
  517. Xelion
  518. Xenigma
  519. XenoWarriorX
  520. XeVioN
  521. Xiivi
  522. Xithyl_kykorl
  523. xLemmy_KoopaX
  524. xpnc
  525. XTremeGamer1234
  526. XxLtxX
  527. Yangfly Leone
  528. YellowLord
  529. Yggdra
  530. Yoh
  531. Yoshi444
  532. YoshiandToad
  533. Young Horsetail
  534. Your Hero
  535. Ypsen
  536. Yuki Setsuna
  537. Yusa
  538. YwhaletailY
  539. Zabadoo
  540. zagman505
  541. zaiman12345
  542. Zalaresh
  543. Zandro
  544. ZanZero
  545. ZarroTsu
  546. ZeldaMaster
  547. ZelDan
  548. ZestyÑ
  549. zferolie
  550. zmero_
  551. Zulyar
  552. Zuppo

Rethuic

Smash Apprentice
Technically we can even say Isaac being an assist in Brawl, getting his model, choosing his animations and assist move, he'd have to have looked at the games in some fashion.
I'm sure Sakurai looks at the games for a lot of moves. In fact, about 90% comes from the game they're in, excluding Captain Falcon since he never had a fist-fight in his game.

Q-Long

Smash Lord

Yeah and why not spread out the trailers? K Rool and Simon should have been separate occasions then.

LuminoZero

Smash Apprentice
That's my biggest thought on it. If there were only one or two characters left, they would have spread out the reveals more.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah and why not spread out the trailers? K Rool and Simon should have been separate occasions then.
Because they are afraid of K.Rool fans and want to silence his them as soon as possible?

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

Pokemon is a crowd-pleaser and Ken is the most iconic clone character in fighting game history.

Top Bottom