• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Better Fast- Samus- Easy to read articles, Tricks/Tips, and Strategies

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... nothing really new for Samus, but... is it a sign of things to come that Samus has the second most info at this time? Diddy is first, Snake is third and Falco is last. Lol at all other characters not having info yet.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
This is so basic... :( Seeing the content of this thread just shattered my view of Samus as a complex character.

10brokendreams

Crystanium

Smash Hero
that is basic,

new combo

shorthop -> uair -> nair -> dtilt

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=TbrWj3gqwuU

:bee:
It's situational at best, unless you can pull it off more than once. If you can pull it off more than once, either your opponent is forgetful about this "combo," you're brawling with someone who isn't even aware of this attack, or your opponent doesn't know how to DI. Besides, there is another situational "combo" that I find better: u-air + f-air + Screw Attack.

0RLY

^ Lol I love that! I try it every now and then. It's fun when it hits but... not so much when you miss. You're tha man, Dryn! *high fives*

SaiX

Smash Apprentice
It's situational at best, unless you can pull it off more than once. If you can pull it off more than once, either your opponent is forgetful about this "combo," you're brawling with someone who isn't even aware of this attack, or your opponent doesn't know how to DI. Besides, there is another situational "combo" that I find better: u-air + f-air + Screw Attack.
that dude isnt noob, he knows to do DI, he couldnt dodge those attacks :ohwell:

if he had been noob, i didnt have written, try it :p

i will try the yours :)

^^

0RLY

youtube said:
mastuhgamuh90 (2 days ago) Show Hide
+1 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
I like how captain falcon airdodged right after the uair while you were in the end lag of the move. He could've ffnair'd you.
I don't think it's the DI, he clearly could've dodged it but didn't dodge correctly.

SaiX

Smash Apprentice
he did a dodge, before that i realized the combo, the combo is uair-nair-dtilt
when i hit with the uair he cant scape

wk4c

Smash Rookie
xD I already do most of this and I just picked her up last night. Samus is really easy to pick up, I guess.

Z-air? Come on...anyone can do that. :ohwell:

ERRØR

Smash Rookie
lol this is basic but can be useful to someone who just picked up the game i guess...

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ it's okay g-reg, this article barely scratches the surface when it comes to actual application of the techniques. A lot of those aren't even that useful... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom