• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia WABA June Monthly Results. FULL RESULTS AND BRACKET UP + DUBZ.

Player-1

Smash Legend
For Brawl singles there were 39 entrants with pools and top 3 getting out of a pool of 6 or 7 I believe, the results are just the bracket.

Brawl Teams

1: Bowser and pit (Lounis Billy)
2: Magic everywhere in this ***** (Reflex Kismet2)
3: Waf Don (Elev8 Don)
4: I dont know (Turtl micaelis)
5: Alsome (Scatt NeoX)
5: Ban weegee (PLayer 1 dyno)
7: The foot clan (George Twinster)
7: Team Narnia (Alpha PT)
9: Furry Pants (Mc pee pants ziff)

Brawl Singles

1: Elev8 (ICs)
2: Kismet2 (Falco)
3: Kadaj (Marth/MK)
4: Big lou (MK)
5: Dyno (Wario)
5: Player 1 (Diddy)
7: Reflex (Wario/PT)
7: Don (Donkey Kong)
9: Cory
9: Turtl
9: Scatt
9: Kola
13: Mc pee pants
13: Billy
13: Zero gamer
13: Seth
17: George
17: Scatz
17: Hero
17: Jay
17: Osmo

[/IMG]

[/IMG

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
No not like that.

1) Elev8 [IC/D3]
2) kismet2 [falco]
3) kadaj [marth/mk?]
4) biglou [luigi]
5) Dynomite [wario]
5) Player-1 [diddy]

Player-1

Smash Legend
are you sure? I thought reflex got 5th, should you put me or don for 5th? I beat him, but then I let him take my spot against BigLou since I was leaving. And I don't remember elev8 using d3 at all, maybe in pools?

if that's right then 7th is reflex and don and scatt got 9th?

M@v

Subarashii!
Ice climbers claim another good falco ----_______-----

Falco vs icys 45:55....suuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i dont know if don actually played lounis, i didnt see it at all. I only saw him playing Calvin.

Player-1

Smash Legend
well he should have. I beat don, then let him take my place since I had to leave and I know for a fact that the winner of us 2 played biglou

D0N

Smash Ace
P-1 you shuld get 5th cuz we actually played and I came close but I still lost. I played Lou, but it was just because. And yea, he played MK most of what I saw. I'll give shoutouts later.

Char names (at least for top 8) and the fact that there were 39 entrants should go in the OP.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
totally worth the drive guys. one of the best tournys I've ever attended to be honest. so glad I came to this. next time I'll get the best from nc to come. kadaj isn't true nc if your confused about that. his roots are md/va.
and thanks alot hobo for housing us oos.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Also gonna start practicing with Luigi again, too much fun and I don't want my skill with him to lower any further

Mk is such a *****.

Good stuff kadaj =)

Player-1

Smash Legend
shoutouts:

Dyno- thanks for teaming maybe we can team again once we get a better strategy going. Good **** beating billy, scatt and taking 1st game off elev8.

Kadaj- Good stuff, I was hoping to get you in tournament, but I had to leave before I destroyed biglou and kismet =/, I hope to see you at the next monthly

BigLou- NO MORE POOLS!!!!!

Kismet- Fun friendlies, good stuff at this tournament. Reflex failed to beat you on RC cuz he sucks obv. Btw at our next tournament match don't ban RC again <3

Micaelis- why are you playing such a garbage character? Just stick with DK if you want to win tournaments.

Reflex- I'll get you next monthly in the RC MM, fun talking to you

elev8- I was disapointed in my 2 SDs vs you, but good stuff anyway, I want to friendly your ICs a lot next tournament because I really need to learn that MU, I was hoping you would go D3 vs me since we were 1-1 previously with you using D3 >.>

Don- Good matches, almost a comeback that 3rd game, I was getting to cocky offstage and you punished me for it >.>, you really know how to read diddys offstage because every time I aws offstage you would destroy me whether it was teams or singles >.>

George- fun set, it was pretty close 1st game until that dumb sd, I've been wanting to play you and work on the Kirby MU more

Kola- Good set, TBH that 2nd game on BF my controller would Utilt every time I tried to jab/pick up bananas and it took me a stock or 2 to get used to it, don't choke next time, you have a nice Marth.

Scatz- good set, sorry I couldn't stick around to play you after like you wanted, if you're at the next monthly then just ask me for some friendlies.

Scatt- WTF at your olimar coming out of nowhere and beating reflex and kismet within a week, good ****.

Frozen- AIM me sometime to help me with music hackz pl0x, you had the most hyped set of the tournament, good stuff timing someone out with ICs lol.

Turtl, Kola, and Iblis sorry I couldn't stick around for our MMs =(, should have asked you while I was waiting for pools to end, but I was friendlying kismet and Micaelis.

NC and AL- Bring more people, I'd like to vs as many OoS people as I can, especially people who main chars that GA doesn't have.

someone check the characters I listed to see if I got everything right.

GA Vs AL (maybe NC if they bring enough people) crews instead of pools next time >=(

Player-1

Smash Legend
From what I have heard from some other OoSers it looks like the July monthly will be similar with OoSers

edit: btw to anyone else looking at the results, there were 18 or 19 or however many, there were 39 with pools, top 3 getting out, I'll put it in the OP

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Shoutouts:

GA:
McPeePants: Man, thanks for showing me how good Wolf can be. I really need to look at this matchup so I can give a better game next time.

Iblis: nice meeting you man. I would have played and talked more, but I just wasn't feeling very happy with my gameplay at all. Next monthly I'll have a beter attitude and such and play longer. Want another MM for the next one?

Scatt: Your luigi wrecked my ****. Nuff said. Expect revenge man.

Kazoo: xD Man I'm glad you went to lunch with us. I'm sure if it weren't for that I'd have the same view on you as many of the others OOSers that saw you rage. You're a cool guy, just don't let suicides piss you off like that. Very close games against your wolf, first match had me shaking soo badly.

Player 1- First game, I didn't stand a chance. 2nd Game was a better chance, but then again it's battlefield against a Diddy. You read through my playstyle and played your last stock very well. I'm pretty impressed. I want a MM for the next Monthly.

Bigman- Didn't know you used Yoshi, for a moment there I thought you were only using him just to mock me. :p I want to play this Pikachu I keep hearing about.

SleepyK- Great meeting you dude. If I played Melee I would have had a few friendlies with you having that the Melee corner seemed a little dead. But wait, having that I'm a minority you probably wouldn't have wanted to play me anyway D:<. lol jk, you better be at the next Monthly I go to.

Kismet: I'm a getting better? That first match was probably a fluke, having that you wrecked me game 2 and 3. Great job getting 2nd, and working your way out of the losers bracket. Crowd loves ya, so keep making them proud.

AL:
George: Man saw the results, you had to have had a bad day. Don't let it get to you though, you're certainly a solid player.

Elev8: Good **** man, xD get more fans. I don't want to be the only one rooting you on in the finals lmao.

Zero_Gamer: Sorry for making you use my crappy controller and it causing you the match. :l I'm getting a white one for my birthday so if you ever want to use mine just say so.

Billy: Good job staying in a corner and not socializing with anyone. Jerk xD. I didn't get my usual MM with you, or see you do any random MMs.

Others:
Kadaj: :l I thought I knew the Meta vs Marth matchup. Having that I haven't lost a set to Metaknight in the past 8 sets I've had to play one. Higher level players are just crazy man. I'd like more pointers next time I get my destroyed like that by you.

Seth: Cool meeting you bro. xD If you arent ranked on NC I'm afraid to see what your 10-6 look like. Hopefully I'll meet you and some more NC guys at the next Monthly!

Player 3- You suck for being out of country
Lou- Before Raf gets surgery on his Knee, I wanna play an indoor soccer game with the two of you.
Dero- Erm Derp.

Top Bottom