• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Welcome to the Georgia Smash social thread. The Georgia Smash scene has mostly shifted to social media outlets (i.e Facebook, Twitter, etc..). We hope you will join us. Below are links to connect with Georgia Smash scene and stay connected with the latest news.

Don't worry though, we still make an effort to check Smash Boards, so feel free to start conversation here.

Games:

Active supporters of Georgia Smash:

FlashBlack Games
Facebook

Gamers Xperience
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Round Three Gaming
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Smash Studios
Facebook | Twitch | Twitter | Youtube

Last edited:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm so good at this game.

I come here regularly and enjoy myself. Everybody's so cool.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
RAWR! Waba is the best place for tournies and gaming sh*t COME TO THESE PEOPLE!!

oh why is rainbow cruise a counterpick? corneria is a good stage where u cant get gimped. unless some1 infinates *looks at desu*

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Everyone go Friday
Everyone go Friday
Everyone go Friday
Everyone go Friday
Everyone go Friday
Everyone go Friday
Everyone go Friday
Everyone go Friday
I'll be there >:]

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
lol @ the stage list.

Looks like someone agreed with my argument :]

I also said MK should be banned before August. Let's see if that happens too haha.

I'd go to Waba tomorrow, but I can't drive my car for 21 days. Don't do drugs and get caught kids

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
or.... don't do drugs at all ;)

to each his own, of course.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
lol @ the stage list.

Looks like someone agreed with my argument :]

I also said MK should be banned before August. Let's see if that happens too haha.

I'd go to Waba tomorrow, but I can't drive my car for 21 days. Don't do drugs and get caught kids
MK being banned haha there is a higher chance of Paris Hilton closing her legs:laugh:

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
i'll come friday, i don't see why we never have tourneys friday, we seem to do pretty well with outcome.

SleepyK

hmm yeah, why don't we swap the melee tournaments from sunday to friday? more people can come and more oos can stay fri-sat than sat-sun.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
hmm yeah, why don't we swap the melee tournaments from sunday to friday? more people can come and more oos can stay fri-sat than sat-sun.
And it would make it more convenient for OOS people

Y do U guys Us an 8 min timer???

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'll come friday, i don't see why we never have tourneys friday, we seem to do pretty well with outcome.
next time i come to GA, i want you boy! MM my diddy vs your anything. How dare ye call diddy bad in teams!

SleepyK

Awal, use the edit button!
and why are we using an 8 min timer for brawl?

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Awal, use the edit button!
and why are we using an 8 min timer for brawl?
so people have to stall more? don't know, but i know some people who time things with the timer. Like dyno times wario's farts by the 7 minute timer, 8 minutes ****s him up. But honestly i still don't know why the time was changed.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
so people have to stall more? don't know, but i know some people who time things with the timer. Like dyno times wario's farts by the 7 minute timer, 8 minutes ****s him up. But honestly i still don't know why the time was changed.
...well thats gay...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I don't mind it either way, but I do prefer a seven-minute time limit. That way, I wouldn't end up killing Dededes with Samus's jab.

<3 Timmmm

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yeah i do use the timer for wario.. i dont see why not, every min u get a fart which kills at around 80
i was use to 7 minutes but its ok i can just stall longer and get myself an extra fart since its 8min. and new rules.. cool im now (since i dont have any good stages that im usually agresive) im going to camp in final destination and just wait for u to aproach or just wait for my farts.. There is alwase a way around new rules :D

VietGeek

Smash Hero
So is this our new thread to trashtalk, moneymatch, spam, have epic Barlw vs Melee discussions, and overall strengthen our Smash community in?

*subscribes*

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Speaking of VietG and Brawl, any chance you'll upload me getting ***** by a Luigi?
Rest assured the videos will be uploaded, it's just I'm lazy as hell and also because I should be studying.

But Tong's comment on Northview just makes me fantasize about better things than graphing hyperbolas.

Top Bottom