• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*invades topic after being absent for 10 years*

Somehow found myself logging into SWF after all these years. I'm so impressed at how many users there are, how large things have gotten.... Things have certainly changed from 2005/06 to now! Glad to see GA active and improving!!!

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
I haven’t been on these boards since like 08’ but I’ve fallen back into the depths of smash. Glad to see the boards have grown, this thread seems a little dead though.

King David

Smash Cadet
NNID
KingDavid318
Switch FC
SW 3935 6691 7691
Just moved to Athens in July; just purchased a Switch and SSBU in December; I'm ready to play!

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Just moved to Athens in July; just purchased a Switch and SSBU in December; I'm ready to play!
Definitely join the Athens Smash Bros. Facebook group. There's tournaments at Terrapin starting up again. There's one today actually.

King David

Smash Cadet
NNID
KingDavid318
Switch FC
SW 3935 6691 7691
Thx for the heads up, I was actually there!

GamerTag King David- I got smoked by E-Rex, then beat Mouse, then got smoked by KoopaKev

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I logged into SWF today, once again thinking about you all. Then, I see that the last time I posted (2018) is on this page too LOL So I guess SWF is semi dead as we all moved on to FB or Discord? Wild.... Still. I think about this crazy group of people all the time. If you're seeing this, know that I am thinking of you and all of our journeys... especially the 2006-2008 time period! Legendary!

Top Bottom