• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

l will find peace

Smash Cadet
anyone looking to play smash should join the GA melee facebook groups and not expect posts here to be read ever

cause i havent checked smashboards and 3 years and its even worse than before lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Please-please-please don't use that font color. It's basically unreadable with the standard background.

Shoto

Smash Apprentice
Yes. We need some people to play with in Georgia. We live near Lilburn/ Stone Mountain, and are only 15 minutes from Snellville, and Tucker. Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
All these people living so far from me.

I'm a Smasher attending Georgia Southern University (Statesboro, southeast Georgia) and will travel out about an hour to play for a few hours.

When school is on break, I'm in Augusta (east-central border of Georgia), and will still travel about an hour to play for a few hours.

Muck

Smash Cadet
All these people living so far from me.

I'm a Smasher attending Georgia Southern University (Statesboro, southeast Georgia) and will travel out about an hour to play for a few hours.

When school is on break, I'm in Augusta (east-central border of Georgia), and will still travel about an hour to play for a few hours.

Would you travel to lilburn?

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm Sai -- I played as this extremely obnoxious Pikachu because I don't actually play Brawl and decided that I would probably psyche opponents out with my insanely slow and campy play.

I live in Augusta during school breaks, and will happily attempt to point you toward other Augusta players; however, do you have a game preference or do you play Smash indiscriminately?

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. Well, as far as your interest in additional tournaments, if you network with other players that attended -- likely easily done on Facebook via the still-present event page -- and get them interested in attending another one, LevelUp will gladly host another Brawl tournament every (or every other) weekend.

I return to Statesboro very soon, and there isn't much time for me to play any day before I head out.

Georgia Brawl (https://www.facebook.com/groups/179381782079932/) might also get you networked with other players in the area.

Top Bottom