• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
We're live from "Are You Ready for This"
twitch.tv/alabamasmashleague
make sure you follow @ALSmashLeague for updates on when events are happening.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Player-1 and BigLou will be there.

Also, Kismet and myself decided to go at the last minute. Best not to waste free passes. :p

Quarl

Smash Rookie
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask but I have a friend down in Savanah and I was wondering if there were any melee players down there? She really needs to find a crew...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This is the right place. However, you'll just have to hope that GA Melee players see your post, as they're rarely on here.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Ummm, hopefully people check this thread.

Im gonna be in atlanta for about a week and a half.

i get there on Sunday

if anyone is interested and has the urge to play melee please let me know and we'll get something going.

Trying to meet the GA scene :)

:phone:

MilesWC7

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. I'm a beginner at melee and I'm trying to get involved with the GA community and get better/attend tournies and all that stuff. I got to Emory and I don't have a car.... anybody know what my options are?

KP17

Banned via Administration
those of you who are trying to hit up the ga melee scene should definitely get on the fb page, thats where all the activity is. that being said, idk anyone who plays at emory, but several of us play at tech and i know there are buses that go between each campus quite often

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, just as a heads up, we've confirmed the date for Smashcon's Summer convention. It's going to be on June 29th and 30th. We are still working out the kinks in our plans and coming up with an official schedule (seeing as we just had a meeting about it tonight).

What we are looking at is to have Smash on Saturday along with a fighter or two (and Project M if I remember correctly), then Sunday will be more fighters and card tournaments, I also remember hearing table top gaming, but there were so many of us talking at once, I don't remember hearing if that was going to happen.

Concerning Smash, if we get a big enough turnout (planning on it), we will have doubles and pools Saturday and the have the bracket Sunday.

Hope to see you guys there, and I'll keep you guys posted as new details are confirmed.

Top Bottom