• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Hey I don't know if anyone cares, but

Today at Georgia State University there is a Tournament

For anyone would would like to come you can just PM me for my phone number and address. The entry is free and i dont really know if or what the prize will be for first place. There is parking right across the street for $3. I don't konw if anyone who lives kinda close like Micaelis or anyone will want to come but I was just putting it out there.

I know me, some of my friends and MuSa will be attending.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
I just came home from MARTA. ****ing aaaaa. I'm likely not going to be there, but give me details anyway.
Well tourney starts at 6. The address is 141 Piedmont Avenue NE Atlanta GA 30303. If anyone is coming just pm and let me know because I'll be signing people in because this will be held at the Commons which is a dorm on campus.

I know there already about 20+ signed up already

mercy

Smash Apprentice

For anyone would would like to come you can just PM me for my phone number and address. The entry is free and i dont really know if or what the prize will be for first place. There is parking right across the street for $3. I don't konw if anyone who lives kinda close like Micaelis or anyone will want to come but I was just putting it out there.

I'll be coming.

NoID

Smash Rookie
Where is VC9 at? Ill probably be driving to that so ill so if anyone from ga needs a ride I got you also when is genesis?

NoID

Smash Rookie
Eeh not so bad ill be there :) oh btw the big tourneys coming up (vc,whobo,pound etc.) Those are weekend long events right?

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Anyone going to combo breaker Saturday? I would hate to be the only one there.

Tenki

Smash Hero

d'aw, I read this too late.

2 slows :/

more importantly:
is waba still at usga?
are there still weeklies?

:093:

DRN

Smash Lord
d'aw, I read this too late.

2 slows :/

more importantly:
is waba still at usga?
are there still weeklies?

:093:
No theres no longer weeklies. Yea waba is still at usga/usga still holds tourneys. Theres pretty much only monthlies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
First off: That's gonna be like...August.

2nd off: I actually know the Yoshi Match-up.

3rd off: ASH'S PIKACHU BEAT LIEUTENANT SOYGE'S RAICHU SO I BEAT YOU BASED ON AVATAR *Puts on shades*

bigman40

Smash Master
First off: That's gonna be like...August.

2nd off: I actually know the Yoshi Match-up.

3rd off: ASH'S PIKACHU BEAT LIEUTENANT SOYGE'S RAICHU SO I BEAT YOU BASED ON AVATAR *Puts on shades*
1. Read from facebook. I know.

2. I'm not Polt, but I'll actually have fun playing it since I don't get many people that know the MU, (and there's no Pikas other than me in GA).

3. I AIN'T LIEUTENANT SOYGE'S RAICHU EVEN THOUGH HE WAS ******! :awesome:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ii talked to eric recently, and neither eric nor min work at USGA anymore :(

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Isaac/Fwop should be at the Waba with me, he's bringing 15$, i'm bringing 20$(Likely). That should pay for gas, if we don't enter singles.

Top Bottom