• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Vinnie

Smash Master
Once I went to Philadelphia and I told my mom I was in NYC lol. I always lie about who I house with and get rides from too. Lying is good.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i lied to my parents for 3 years

i have a great relationship with my parents

SleepyK

the only things i don't take lightly in terms of jokes
are insulting jokes about my parents

-5 friend points, jamaal.

SleepyK

so i'm a melee mentor now

let us continue trolling henceforth
*****es

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
About time you made a smashboards account, NoID :). I'm going to the monthly too but I won't be doing teams.

Hope you sick folk start feeling better.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
So I just got a call from the temp agency and I start work with Sony tomorrow. The reason why I'm posting it here is because they said I'd most likely be working Saturdays so chances of me being at the monthly this weekend look slim.

But I get monies now :3

:nifty:

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
So the monthly is this saturday?

If so than ill probably show up since this is the first saturday in 2 months i havent had work.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Lol, @ least you can get that money to go to other events ya know?

If you show them you're reliable then you can take certain days off if you warn them ahead of time. If I had a job I'd probably take off every 3rd Sat. just to go to waba lol.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the offer. Lounis said he'd take me, but if anything changes I'll let you know. I didn't know you were planning on going to this...

D

Deleted member

I'll talk to Lounis then.

Yeah, I go to these. Melee players do come to these plenty, but I'm trying to gauge how many are gonna show up this weekend or else I'll be outta my comfort zone playing Brawl :urg:

On the positive side, I wanted to try vBrawl Diddy Kong in some matches after playing Project M's Diddy. He looks fun.

NoID

Smash Rookie
Chima we need to have a smashfest before waba I havent played your zss in forever

Top Bottom