• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno's Bizarre Adventure part 2: Stardust Crusaders (Geno Support Thread #2)

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I'm pretty sure I saw a post someone made about leaks in the new Guilty Gear game and that they were adding Geno to it. I'm trying to find it now, but I'm having trouble, but I KNOW I saw it. I think maybe this could mean good news for Geno to come to Smash because it means Square is willing to license Geno out to other companies, like Nintendo possibly.
Possibly another false flag though. I don't see the correlation this late into the game. We only have one character left.

Paraster

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I saw a post someone made about leaks in the new Guilty Gear game and that they were adding Geno to it. I'm trying to find it now, but I'm having trouble, but I KNOW I saw it. I think maybe this could mean good news for Geno to come to Smash because it means Square is willing to license Geno out to other companies, like Nintendo possibly.
...so...a leak is claiming Geno is being added to Guilty Gear? Did I read that right? That's just such a random place to put him.

Let me know if you find the original post or anything else on this leak; this concept is baffling and fascinating.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think its more likely that its another character named Geno, then the one from Super Mario RPG.

Heck, could be a new original character named Geno.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I think its more likely that its another character named Geno, then the one from Super Mario RPG.

Heck, could be a new original character named Geno.
It's also a popular Italian given name. ...Which makes it a fitting one for a Super Mario character, since Mario and Luigi are basically Italian(it's unclear if that's their actual nationality or not due to weird storylines nowadays for the series).

So possibly an Italian character being added into Guilty Gear. I don't know if it outright does real world nationalities. I never played the series.

Shroob

Sup?
It's also a popular Italian given name. ...Which makes it a fitting one for a Super Mario character, since Mario and Luigi are basically Italian(it's unclear if that's their actual nationality or not due to weird storylines nowadays for the series).

So possibly an Italian character being added into Guilty Gear. I don't know if it outright does real world nationalities. I never played the series.
It does. The game's set in our world.

Double K

Smash Lord
Guys, Strive was datamined like a day after launch and we know the DLC characters for Season 1 and there hasn't been an S2 patch hinted at yet.

It's "That Man" (Asuka Kreutz), Happy Chaos, Goldlewis Dickinson, Jam and Jack-O

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Guys, Strive was datamined like a day after launch and we know the DLC characters for Season 1 and there hasn't been an S2 patch hinted at yet.

It's "That Man" (Asuka Kreutz), Happy Chaos, Goldlewis Dickinson, Jam and Jack-O
"That Man"

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Has anyone read this before?
I would assume it’s fake but what do you think?
The claims looks ridiculous if the developers are unsure of why people have been asking for Geno and not read what people have said in the smash ballout when they voted Geno.
It’s for the same reason people wanted :ultkrool::ultbanjokazooie: they had huge fanbase but the parent company has abandoned them leaving them with no choice but to ask them for smash.

Last edited:

S1itchey

Smash Apprentice
The claims looks ridiculous if the developers are unsure of why people have been asking for Geno and not read what people have said in the smash ballout when they voted Geno.
It’s for the same reason people wanted :ultkrool::ultbanjokazooie: they had huge fanbase but the parent company has abandoned them leaving them with no choice but to ask them for smash.
If this leak is real then nintendo are even more out of touch with the fanbase then I thought. People have been clamoring for a new mario rpg game for years. Not to mention the countless requests for paper mario to go back to its original form. People want mario rpgs. I don't get why they would think that with all the requests for geno to be added to smash that the fans wouldn't also want a new mario rpg game.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If this leak is real then nintendo are even more out of touch with the fanbase then I thought. People have been clamoring for a new mario rpg game for years. Not to mention the countless requests for paper mario to go back to its original form. People want mario rpgs. I don't get why they would think that with all the requests for geno to be added to smash that the fans wouldn't also want a new mario rpg game.
They've already declared Paper Mario is going in a very specific direction of being a more puzzle-action rpg, less about stats/badges in general. They pretty much clearly are keeping turn-based gameplay, a previous staple of rpg's, which is nice, at least. Only SPM subverted that RPG mechanic.

Wanting Geno in Smash is not the same thing as wanting a new game. They're different requests altogether. It's easy to assume people will think it's for reviving a series, but it isn't always. Many just want their favorite character in Smash because they like that character. Some don't care about reviving the series because they're satisfied on that front. Basically, fanbases don't have a consensus of what to do. There's been a petition to get Super Mario RPG remade before. That doesn't correlate to those who outright want him playable in Smash. If the requests aren't blatantly put together, Nintendo won't see them as more than separate requests.

Hopefully they revive SMRPG and/or Mario & Luigi for the more traditional RPG's. The only thing Paper Mario has now is a slight bit of leveling up and the classic Turn-based part going on(well, Action Commands never left). I still find the series fun, but I think Badges are better than disposable equipment. They clearly have been making it more RPG-like after Sticker Star, but still trying to be different from the first two games. Being TOK is the best selling Paper Mario game, maybe the majority of fans aren't as clamoring for the classic style as much as we thought? The classic style fans may just be a vocal minority. That said, I'd rather just have both fans satisfied, instead of alienating the new fans who are clearly satisfied. Satisfy as many fans as possible, imo. :)

If they can't fully revive SMRPG(licensing alone, but also having the development and producers cooperate well enough and find a style that they think will work. There's a lot of development issues that can happen. Look how long Half-Life 3 took to come out. Even FFVIIR had issues, being restarted entirely at least once), another Mario & Luigi is still nice. I'm not sure what more they can do with M&L at this point, though. They'd done some pretty crazy stories. This is more why I want to see a new SMRPG. They have a lot of neat characters. Maybe actually bring some guest characters in? We had at most a FF-style boss in Culex(and obviously the game's stat system is closer to FF than simplistic like DQ is). You could do dimensional traveling to a small degree. You could add in other Super Mario characters. Maybe boost the total party members. Let Mario be switched out(which I think Rando lets you do now?). Make the inventory less "huge", taking more the FF than DQ route. And so on. Even if you remade it with slice of life options(better graphics too, so you should find timing a bit easier, walking around/aiming your jumps a bit easier, etc. There's no denying the isometric view does make timing your jumps a bit harder than 2D. 3D isn't any better, though).

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Didn't they see people campaign for a Super Mario RPG remake for years?

Are we going to have to campaign to make them make a sequel? Try to get in touch with former AlphaDream developers?

Actually, given that AlphaDream went bankrupt around the end of last year, that is something we ought to be doing anyway. We might not ever get a proper Mario RPG again if we don't, Geno or no Geno.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
This is absolutely fake news, and comes from a website that gave time to someone who said Dante and Arthur Morgan would be the last two DLC characters simply because they said Sephiroth would be next when they weren't the first nor the only one to come out saying that.

First off, Sakurai for sure understands how the community feels. I know people give him **** for no reason, but when you look at the non-first party picks of this DLC as well as just the majority of the picks for the base game, it's clear he has been paying attention to what people have been asking for and he even acknowledged us Geno Bros directly. So, we know Sakurai knows.

Nintendo has made it clear they also know there is a demand, what with that tweet back when having us vote Team Geno or Team Mallow as well as sharing SMRPG stuff every now and again, in addition to communication with Sakurai. There is no confusion: we want both Geno in Smash and more SMRPG, and most of us think Geno in Smash gives us a better chance much like Megaman and most likely Banjo even if Microsoft doesn't want to reveal the game this decade. Plus, the backlash with Paper Mario and how we all have been reacting to things like AlphaDream falling apart or constantly putting Geno into stuff like Rivals of Aether and Friday Night Funkin and all the fan art and music covers/remixes...never forget people are paid money to keep track of what consumers are talking about. So, we known Nintendo knows.

The real question is if Square knows, and I can only assume that for the same reason that Nintendo would know, they would also know. Remember that Square is in this awkward situation with all the SMRPG stuff they own the rights to: if they make any SMRPG stuff without Nintendo, that means no Mario or Mario accessories...and then it's just SRPG or even just plain RPG. That certainly won't please us. However, if they only wait until they can work with Nintendo, that adds many more hurdles and a lot more effort and time.

Also, don't forget that Square seems to be a bit slow on the draw and only recently have they been catering to their fans as much as possible, while still dropping the ball with stuff like Avengers. It took over two decades for them to properly remake their most popular game of all time despite demand for it long before then, and it only happened after the negative reception of FF13, the continued negative reception of it's sequels, the flop of original FF14, and major financial losses to where the company was nearing the brink. Don't forget that they were pushing Sakurai to choose Lightning or Noctis over Cloud back in Smash 4, so it only makes sense that with the success of that DLC and the massive success of FF7R that they would now push for Sephiroth.

What with all these remakes of classics people love, and re-releasing the originals (with some of them hitting outside of Japan for the first time) and even updating and adding more to them AND all these new games, it's clear Square is finally on course to please their fans, although their E3 this year was very lackluster so we will likely have to wait to see more. In addition, talks between Nintendo and Square have happened as well as talks for Smash with Sakurai, so there is no way they don't know of the demand, and with Nintendo and Sakurai understanding what we are asking, it would take Square having many people with below-average intelligence to not get the memo that we just want more SMRPG wherever we can get it.

WeirdAlFan101

Smash Apprentice
This is absolutely fake news, and comes from a website that gave time to someone who said Dante and Arthur Morgan would be the last two DLC characters simply because they said Sephiroth would be next when they weren't the first nor the only one to come out saying that.

First off, Sakurai for sure understands how the community feels. I know people give him **** for no reason, but when you look at the non-first party picks of this DLC as well as just the majority of the picks for the base game, it's clear he has been paying attention to what people have been asking for and he even acknowledged us Geno Bros directly. So, we know Sakurai knows.

Nintendo has made it clear they also know there is a demand, what with that tweet back when having us vote Team Geno or Team Mallow as well as sharing SMRPG stuff every now and again, in addition to communication with Sakurai. There is no confusion: we want both Geno in Smash and more SMRPG, and most of us think Geno in Smash gives us a better chance much like Megaman and most likely Banjo even if Microsoft doesn't want to reveal the game this decade. Plus, the backlash with Paper Mario and how we all have been reacting to things like AlphaDream falling apart or constantly putting Geno into stuff like Rivals of Aether and Friday Night Funkin and all the fan art and music covers/remixes...never forget people are paid money to keep track of what consumers are talking about. So, we known Nintendo knows.

The real question is if Square knows, and I can only assume that for the same reason that Nintendo would know, they would also know. Remember that Square is in this awkward situation with all the SMRPG stuff they own the rights to: if they make any SMRPG stuff without Nintendo, that means no Mario or Mario accessories...and then it's just SRPG or even just plain RPG. That certainly won't please us. However, if they only wait until they can work with Nintendo, that adds many more hurdles and a lot more effort and time.

Also, don't forget that Square seems to be a bit slow on the draw and only recently have they been catering to their fans as much as possible, while still dropping the ball with stuff like Avengers. It took over two decades for them to properly remake their most popular game of all time despite demand for it long before then, and it only happened after the negative reception of FF13, the continued negative reception of it's sequels, the flop of original FF14, and major financial losses to where the company was nearing the brink. Don't forget that they were pushing Sakurai to choose Lightning or Noctis over Cloud back in Smash 4, so it only makes sense that with the success of that DLC and the massive success of FF7R that they would now push for Sephiroth.

What with all these remakes of classics people love, and re-releasing the originals (with some of them hitting outside of Japan for the first time) and even updating and adding more to them AND all these new games, it's clear Square is finally on course to please their fans, although their E3 this year was very lackluster so we will likely have to wait to see more. In addition, talks between Nintendo and Square have happened as well as talks for Smash with Sakurai, so there is no way they don't know of the demand, and with Nintendo and Sakurai understanding what we are asking, it would take Square having many people with below-average intelligence to not get the memo that we just want more SMRPG wherever we can get it.
Still though, the reality of right now is that out of dozens of character possibilities, chances for our boi making it in feel relatively dead in the water. There's a bunch of other characters they could still go with for the last slot, and since DLC has, besides Banjo, been more about bringing in new fans rather than pleasing long time fans, is it realistic that we'd get another big fanservice character now at the end? It's certainly hypothetical, but it still feels like a long shot.

Last edited:

S1itchey

Smash Apprentice
Still though, the reality of right now is that out of dozens of character possibilities, chances for our boi making it in feel relatively dead in the water. There's a bunch of other characters they could still go with for the last slot, and since DLC has, besides Banjo, been more about bringing in new fans rather than pleasing long time fans, is it realistic that we'd get another big fanservice character now at the end? It's certainly hypothetical, but it still feels like a long shot.
Honestly our chances were dead once his costume came back. Also I think it's realistic to expect a very disappointing and lackluster final character that is only going to please a small portion of people or non at all.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Honestly our chances were dead once his costume came back. Also I think it's realistic to expect a very disappointing and lackluster final character that is only going to please a small portion of people or non at all.
To be fair, every character has a fanbase. Just some are way smaller than others.

So that never actually happens nor has happened. There's always some people satisfied. It's just not going to be some fans regardless~

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I find it kind of weird to argue that the additions haven't been about pleasing longtime fans when plenty of characters have been incredibly exciting to longtime fans and you'll see plenty of overlap between the additions made and those longtime fans. Hero was a very fan-service pick to begin with how Dragon Quest was a long standing IP that's popularity in Smash didn't particularly penetrate Westward as well. I saw plenty of old guard fans appreciate Terry coming into play and SNK/KOF in general has popularity that doesn't always penetrate the very Anglo-sphere centered Smash communities we interact with. Sephiroth 100% excited a ton of people who adore FF7 and were already on board with the game, and that included a number of long time fans to whom Cloud was a huge request. Pyra/Mythra were the realization of a XC2 request that had actually become one of the biggest first party requests as soon as Rex got put in as a Mii Costume and ARMS was a very popular request with a lot of the old guard that focuses on the inclusion of Nintendo's first parties.

Not to mention, someone like Steve may be less overtly recognized as a fan pick or by the traditional Smash crowds, but with the degree to which Minecraft has overlapped with gaming as a whole, I also know lots of fans were plenty happy to see its inclusion and it was definitely a requested crossover. Hell, I'd even say Tekken had gained a following in the post-Sakurai saying it wasn't the most realizable inclusion back in Smash 4's era, which ironically makes Smash fans stick to something even more at this point.

I just think it's easy to fall into the trap that if it's not Geno, Isaac, or a Bandanna Dee/Dixie Kong type, then it's not a "big fan service" moment when Smash is just simply too big to not consider the realities that there can be multiple fan service picks for entirely different subsets of fans and that many additions will please "Smash fans" rather than just be solely "bring in a new fan because character was put into the game from this franchise". It's easy to forget just how big and diverse 10 million fans is, and that's just from the Melee and Brawl eras, let alone the now 23+ million that have bought into Ultimate.

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
I find it kind of weird to argue that the additions haven't been about pleasing longtime fans when plenty of characters have been incredibly exciting to longtime fans and you'll see plenty of overlap between the additions made and those longtime fans. Hero was a very fan-service pick to begin with how Dragon Quest was a long standing IP that's popularity in Smash didn't particularly penetrate Westward as well. I saw plenty of old guard fans appreciate Terry coming into play and SNK/KOF in general has popularity that doesn't always penetrate the very Anglo-sphere centered Smash communities we interact with. Sephiroth 100% excited a ton of people who adore FF7 and were already on board with the game, and that included a number of long time fans to whom Cloud was a huge request. Pyra/Mythra were the realization of a XC2 request that had actually become one of the biggest first party requests as soon as Rex got put in as a Mii Costume and ARMS was a very popular request with a lot of the old guard that focuses on the inclusion of Nintendo's first parties.

Not to mention, someone like Steve may be less overtly recognized as a fan pick or by the traditional Smash crowds, but with the degree to which Minecraft has overlapped with gaming as a whole, I also know lots of fans were plenty happy to see its inclusion and it was definitely a requested crossover. Hell, I'd even say Tekken had gained a following in the post-Sakurai saying it wasn't the most realizable inclusion back in Smash 4's era, which ironically makes Smash fans stick to something even more at this point.

I just think it's easy to fall into the trap that if it's not Geno, Isaac, or a Bandanna Dee/Dixie Kong type, then it's not a "big fan service" moment when Smash is just simply too big to not consider the realities that there can be multiple fan service picks for entirely different subsets of fans and that many additions will please "Smash fans" rather than just be solely "bring in a new fan because character was put into the game from this franchise". It's easy to forget just how big and diverse 10 million fans is, and that's just from the Melee and Brawl eras, let alone the now 23+ million that have bought into Ultimate.
Exactly. We think we are the biggest part of the Smash consumer base, but at the end of things, we are only a small fraction at best

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Popping in to say that the Brickster, a YouTuber who's gotten access to a lot of the original sound samples used in SNES and N64 titles for their soundtracks has been doing remastered versions of various songs from both now in CD quality. They've now gotten to Super Mario RPG and its made for some fun listening:

Last edited:

Urso_Ornitier

Smash Apprentice
I am not sure if this has been posted here before anyway take a look at Geno mod in Sonic adventure 2 it’s really awesome
The Stewie “hi :)” at the stage clear screen killed me.

—————

For those that haven’t seen yet, Nintendo just announced the “New” Nintendo Switch.

Summary:

OLED Screen (.08” Larger
Better Audio
Larger/more adjustable stand
More base storage (64gbs)

Dock has a LAN port.

As a person who plays 90% of the time docked, I’m feeling kind of bleh about it. I already have a lan adapter so, the new switch is essentially Switch Lite Pro.

Last edited:

Urso_Ornitier

Smash Apprentice
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this just being a midway switch and there is another version of the switch coming out, eventually, that does have better graphics, ram, cpu, etcetera.

We need a SMRPG themed Switch :’D
If I ever need to get a new switch, or a newer version with better graphics and what not does come out, I will make a custom SMRPG skin for it.

Reactions: QQS

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this just being a midway switch and there is another version of the switch coming out, eventually, that does have better graphics, ram, cpu, etcetera.

If I ever need to get a new switch, or a newer version with better graphics and what not does come out, I will make a custom SMRPG skin for it.
It's not surprising. Nintendo has been pulling this stuff since the NES. This kind of practice has outstayed it's welcome when they started doing it with the DS. It just makes it seem like Nintendo puts little thought into their hardware on initial concept. I could justify revisions to the NES/SNES like the top loaders and what not, but I think at some point an OLED screen and an ethernet port should be standard in this day and age.

The lack of technical enhancements at least gives me peace of mind they aren't gatekeeping current Switch owners with specific titles like they did with the "New 3DS"

I have little to no investment with Nintendo left until Geno and Mallow return in something so I'm not in any rush for their products. If you haven't had a chance, check out this video. It's perfect for those who feel abandoned by Nintendo.

Most of my opinions about Nintendo/Sakurai were brushed off as sour grapes or cynical so it's refreshing to find a video that encapsulates everything I have been feeling about this company and their treatment to fans like us in favor of scummy business practices and how out of touch they are with what fans are actually asking for. (In this case, our request for an actual return to Mario RPGs and not this Tanabe Generic Toad/Rabbids crap)

Last edited:

Nabbitfan730

Smash Ace
It's not surprising. Nintendo has been pulling this stuff since the NES. This kind of practice has outstayed it's welcome when they started doing it with the DS. It just makes it seem like Nintendo puts little thought into their hardware on initial concept. I could justify revisions to the NES/SNES like the top loaders and what not, but I think at some point an OLED screen and an ethernet port should be standard in this day and age.

The lack of technical enhancements at least gives me peace of mind they aren't gatekeeping current Switch owners with specific titles like they did with the "New 3DS"

I have little to no investment with Nintendo left until Geno and Mallow return in something so I'm not in any rush for their products. If you haven't had a chance, check out this video. It's perfect for those who feel abandoned by Nintendo.

Most of my opinions about Nintendo/Sakurai were brushed off as sour grapes or cynical so it's refreshing to find a video that encapsulates everything I have been feeling about this company and their treatment to fans like us in favor of scummy business practices and how out of touch they are with what fans are actually asking for. (In this case, our request for an actual return to Mario RPGs and not this Tanabe Generic Toad/Rabbids crap)

Idk, I really like Mario and Rabbids even if its our only RPG.
Especially the sequel looking to be quite special.

Also the video has nothing that unknown so its eh and also gives a strange reason to blame Sakurai even it doesn't make sense at all. How is an outside contractor comparable to a CEO? I have no idea

Also I thought this thread would be dead underwater since the costume but for some reason is still thriving so i'm impressed

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Idk, I really like Mario and Rabbids even if its our only RPG.
Especially the sequel looking to be quite special.

Also the video has nothing that unknown so its eh and also gives a strange reason to blame Sakurai even it doesn't make sense at all. How is an outside contractor comparable to a CEO? I have no idea
I believe the point with Sakurai is how untouchable he is in terms of criticism yet those same people will apply the double standard with a character like Byleth. I may not prefer Byleth but I wasn't willing to give Sephiroth a pass, for as hype as he was, after how Nintendo spent the previous week treating the communities that fill their pockets. Plus I do believe Sakurai should be going to bat for the people who care for his projects. and have helped make him who he is today.

And with all due respect, I do think Mario + Rabbids is the most unique and full of life the Mario brand has been in decades and that's saying something. I think the fact that it isn't Mario RPG/Geno is probably what clouds a fair shake for it. But I'm all for the originality in Mario games again. All be it still strikes me as a bizarre crossover.

Also I thought this thread would be dead underwater since the costume but for some reason is still thriving so i'm impressed
I'll still be here. I've waited this long to see Geno come back to a new game/Smash Bros. I can afford to wait a bit longer. He's only dead in the water if his fans stop supporting him.

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
There are still reasons to support Geno, even if his chances are now extremely slim for Ultimate. There's the next Smash game, as well as hoping that we see re-releases of SMRPG, perhaps even a remake or sequel now that Square and Nintendo are on better terms, and hoping that maybe Geno can show up in a game in the future, even if that game isn't Smash. It may not be very likely, so it's wise to keep our expectations in check, but there's no reason to completely give up hope.

Sometimes, interesting things related to Geno surface, too! Like the art of his concept designs that was discovered some months ago. So this is also a place to discuss things like that

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
There are still reasons to support Geno, even if his chances are now extremely slim for Ultimate. There's the next Smash game, as well as hoping that we see re-releases of SMRPG, perhaps even a remake or sequel now that Square and Nintendo are on better terms, and hoping that maybe Geno can show up in a game in the future, even if that game isn't Smash. It may not be very likely, so it's wise to keep our expectations in check, but there's no reason to completely give up hope.

Sometimes, interesting things related to Geno surface, too! Like the art of his concept designs that was discovered some months ago. So this is also a place to discuss things like that
As much as we ***** about the Mii costume, we need to remember that we're the only reasons there's even a Mii costume or any SMRPG representation in Smash at all. We've made GREAT strides in that regard as a community. The Geno cult is a very powerful force in gaming discourse and I hope it stays that way.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
alright here is something cool i did recently i had to dust off my old laptop that i havent touched in a long time and so i made animated sprites for both Geno and Axem Red using the Blender file i have for them and this was the outcome:

they all look amazing together!
this is the sprite sheet if you wanted to see it

QQS

Smash Lord
Sakurai said recently on Famitsu that Smash will be complete with the last Fighter #82.

Reggie has said before that this is the Smash that will make everyone’s happy.

Sakurai has said that characters not only need to be recognizable, fun to play.

Im pretty sure the Top 15 right now are among these categories

Geno
Sora
Crash
Rayman
New Sonic Rep (Tails or Eggman)
New Zelda Rep (Impa, Sk Kid, Mipha, Breath2)
Hayabusa
Doom
Master Chief
Scorpion-Sub Zero
Waluigi
Bandana
Dixie
Phoenix Wright
Another First: Toad, King Boo, Pokémon

I don’t see another character joining but only the ones above. Please make the Last Star indeed a Fan Favorite, Cartoonish and different from the typical human fighter or sword.

Smash is perfect but please make this last wish granted. I’m still rooting for our boy, I still believe Geno has chances to surprise all and close this 20 years chapter. If not Geno, I want Crash or Rayman on my top, and then Zelda/Sonic/Hayabusa.

But I think Geno might finally wake up. The doll might finally awakens after 25 years. I just want that trailer reveal to start with Mario lost in the woods with arrows falling from the sky; or the scene in Gaz’s house, probably with the Smash 64 intro toys mixed.

Let’s keep the faith!

Top Bottom