• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno- The StarRoad Warrior Trailer

BERALAI

Smash Rookie

Trying to raise a little ruckus for our boy Geno.

I don't think all the kiddies understand why we think he's cool,
especially considering the official art of him is severely lacking

So I'm making this animation to update the newer epic gamers why we view him as a badass

*Side note*

Are there any audio engineers that would contribute some audio work for this animation?

Willing to pay with money, art assets, and anything animation or video editing related.

please respond at my email beralai.media@gmail.com or message me here at this site.

Thanks yall!

Axelocke

Smash Journeyman
This, this is incredible. I love the way the linework flows with the colors! :bluejump:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Absolutely fantastic

D

Deleted member

Leaked footage of the Mario movie.

Jokes aside, this is dope as hell.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord

Trying to raise a little ruckus for our boy Geno.

I don't think all the kiddies understand why we think he's cool,
especially considering the official art of him is severely lacking

So I'm making this animation to update the newer epic gamers why we view him as a badass

*Side note*

Are there any audio engineers that would contribute some audio work for this animation?

Willing to pay with money, art assets, and anything animation or video editing related.

please respond at my email beralai.media@gmail.com or message me here at this site.

Thanks yall!
This is amazing. Awesome work!

Heoj

Smash Ace
Is this what heaven looks like, seriously though, this is awesome!

QQS

Smash Lord
Epic video, gave me goosebumps!

Geno joins the party!

Ovaltine

Smash Master
We need to talk the legend herself to check this out:

Ovaltine Ovaltine
Wait, I'm a legend now? Who decided on this and where do I get my trophy

Also, is the trophy made out of chocolate? :drflip:

Anyway, this is really nice! Very smooth animation, especially on his cape. Personally, though, I love Geno for not just being cool. When you first see him, this cutie-pie does a jump for joy with success... and then bashes his head into a wall. I love Geno for being cool and for being a total dork. He has multiple moments that make me have a giggle while also making me go, "AW'RIGHT, GENO!"

I dunno, make what you will of my vision on that. Whatever the case, this is sweet.

BERALAI

Smash Rookie
Oh man, I wasn't expecting this reaction from everyone! Thanks a ton everyone!

This is just the intro to the animation. Believe it or not, theres like 3 minutes of animation after that already has linework done and im just coloring at the moment. I wont spoil anything :nervous:

Anyway, this is really nice! Very smooth animation, especially on his cape. Personally, though, I love Geno for not just being cool. When you first see him, this cutie-pie does a jump for joy with success... and then bashes his head into a wall. I love Geno for being cool and for being a total dork. He has multiple moments that make me have a giggle while also making me go, "AW'RIGHT, GENO!"

I dunno, make what you will of my vision on that. Whatever the case, this is sweet.

That's really dope! You're very right. Geno is not just the "B/A" of the Mario world . He even jokes around too, including with bowser.
I think it's interesting in his personality that he has that dorky side, as well as that unbiased outlook on the world that comes across
as very angel or alien like.

I think as far as being shown as a worthy spot for smash, I focused on his strength and protective side more in the animation. My hope
is that people can see why we believe belongs in smash (this of course begs the question what he can do, how strong, etc. )

I'm sorry to stress this, especially considering the sweet response from every. I really do appreciate the feedback
It fills me with determination (:chuckle:)

If anyone knows someone who does audio,
it would put this project further ahead and bring more of the attention Geno deserves.
An IRL "friend" I paid for audio work ran off without finishing the fun action theme song
we were working on for the animation, and now its at an unfinished state, unreleasable state.

I'm hoping to resolve this side of the project sooner than later to focus my efforts on more of the visuals more and less on searching and worrying over the audio.
I want this animation to be a love letter written from all us fans, to our StarRoad champion.

Much love guys!

Top Bottom