• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Once again I'm sitting on the couch with my wife and Geno's to my right. Got a bowl of popcorn with hot sauce and coffee pumpkin stout. Ten minutes left to go. Don't worry; if things go awry, I'll just bite down on the button embedded in my back left molar to launch the nukes.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
  • Later This Month
HMMM?

• Japanese Smash Twitter Specifically Mentions Information on Mii Costumes

HMMM?
NOW I'M EVEN MORE CONFUSED? I guess we better just strap in and pray, this is going to be a B U M P Y R I D E
I mean all they're saying is seph doesn't drop today and they'll talk about mii costumes. I mean it's the first time it's been formatted this way but I really don't see what you do this seems pretty routine.

Last edited:

Heoj

Smash Ace
So if this was a normal day I would have taken the time to edit a new image with a geno hat but considering theres only a few minutes till the finale Imma just use my own profile picture. If you can't tell, the character in this image is giving a thumbs up, and that's basically the only thing that can be said in this situation, i mean imo the costume is most likely gonna show up, but as geno supporters we gotta be there till the end, so Good Luck!

sobamaskgenobro.png

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Real quick before the presentation, i really enjoyed the ride here. All the people here are jut great. I know i came across as a d*** at times but obviously none of that was personal or anything. I really hope he doesn't show up but we'll see. Its been great anyway and with the inevitable continued support it will continue to be if he returns or is still conspicuously missing, now or in the future, in and outside of smash. Thanks guys

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
We've achieved pretty awesome things here, and Geno hasn't even come to Smash as a playable fighter yet. If he gets deconfirmed, then that's that, but we're no different than we were before because Geno is still in Smash, so nothing's really changed from my perspective.

If he doesn't get deconfirmed, then we're in for a wild ride to whatever and wherever the finish line is, and I'm looking forward to that! But regardless, we will still exist after this presentation, the world isn't going to end, and no matter what happens we'll be fine, so chins up! Stay positive! Have confidence! And if the "worst" should come to pass, it doesn't undo everything we've done up to now and it doesn't mean we should give up hope. Geno doesn't have to fade into the night, so don't let him!

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Real quick before the presentation, i really enjoyed the ride here. All the people here are jut great. I know i came across as a d*** at times but obviously none of that was personal or anything. I really hope he doesn't show up but we'll see. Its been great anyway and with the inevitable continued support it will continue to be if he returns or is still conspicuously missing, now or in the future, in and outside of smash. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom