• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Speaking of old profile pictures and Franco Geno Franco Geno , I remember when his was of Stuart Little in a Geno hat (don't ask me why I remember that). I also remember when @Malo Mart was of Cacomallow (I liked that one). I like to see you two talkative recently since I remember when you two were in here more and I've always liked your two's posts.

Everyone seems to be here today, even @Ovaltine! Hopefully this brings us good luck in the hours ahead!

(I can't seem to find @Lord Woomy though, he needs to get in here to complete the missing thread commoners.)

(...actually, to complete the past missing links we'd need Wynn here again. Man what a rollercoaster this thread has had.)
Those were simpler times my friends, creating the Meme Squad sure was a blast

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
im back, what has happened in the past day and a half
Uh, a lot...

-Strong evidence that Sephiroth could get as few as one Mii costume.

-Coincidentally this lines up with MCG's leak from July 2019.

-It was discovered that today's presentation is coincidentally at the same time and roughly the same length as the Final Smash 4 DLC Presentation back in December 2015.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Well, my own personal opinion is that I think his costume is coming tonight. But I would like to say that I quite enjoyed this thread and the people here. I would come here to get Smash updates first. Its been very nice and the regulars have been fun to read and showed great pictures. Even if he's just a costume, even if the support didn't pan out to a playable fighter, even if the "leader" of this thread was giving false hope or whatever the claim is, there were still fun times by all and many uplifting posts. Basically, this thread was far more enjoyable and pleasant as a "lie" than the ones who tried to open the eyes of the "foolish" with their "truth" of him not being playable.

And if he's a costume, to the some of those getting the "I tried to warn ya" posts warmed up, you were right in the end, but you were still a condescending jerk about it, so try to work on not being that so much for next time.

Joshdabozz

Smash Cadet
For those wanting to watch the stream, we have the livestream linked here:

Thats just the UK stream, I think people are expecting a US stream

Uh, a lot...

-Strong evidence that Sephiroth could get as few as one Mii costume.

-Coincidentally this lines up with MCG's leak from July 2019.

-It was discovered that today's presentation is coincidentally at the same time and roughly the same length as the Final Smash 4 DLC Presentation back in December 2015.
That's not a good thing, I believe you because it could easily be true, but can you link me the evidence because I would like to see it

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It's ironic but a couple of people knew that there was going to be a major Square Enix announcement this month because they significantly delayed their usual holiday Nintendo sale and, well, it's finally here:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m sure it’s no surprise to anyone that this year has been garbage for me. I’m sure many can agree. If anything, I got off easy. Many people have lost their livelihoods, their friends and family, their homes, their lives. All I’ve lost was the first year of my adulthood and independence. But it still blows. This was the year where I was finally gonna start the long road to accomplishing my lifelong dream!...instead I spent it in my bedroom, shiny hunting for hours on end.

But for the past five or so months, I’ve had some fun times in the Geno thread. All the rumors, coincidences, and moments that made us go “oh ****” gave me some much needed humor in these “trying times”. Even if it was all for a costume, even if his costume doesn’t come but he still doesn’t get in the game, at least I can say I had fun. You guys have been doing this way longer than I have, and a Geno disconfirmation wouldn’t hurt me as much as it would hurt many of you, so for your sakes I hope things turn out well. Even if I think a costume is imminent.

But yeah, thanks for the laughs in this dirty, rotten, cockroach infested, fecal matter infused, dumpster fire of a year. And good luck.

Last edited:

pinshadow

Smash Lord
1575683786595.jpg

Well, 40 minutes left. I have no idea what to think, I was expecting to go in expecting the worst but everything that happened last night has me more intrigued than anything else. The in-game site hasn't failed us before but... one costume? I keep thinking I might have missed something or there's some weird alternative explanation but that's what the post numbers point towards. If he does come with more than one I'm even more confused because what the hell are those four posts they skipped over then? (Unlike Spirit and Tournament Events, General Posts numbers that are skipped over are filled relatively quickly, and are pretty much always related to a batch of update posts, so if 106-109 AREN'T for Sephiroth, what ARE they for?)

Last edited:

waterhasataste

Smash Journeyman
Well everyone, we got less than an hour before the presentation starts. An hour from now we will know Geno's fate
Wanted to say, regardless of the outcome, it has been a fun ride with you all. One I'll never forget. If this really is the end, it has been an honor to speculate and discuss about our favorite puppet

See you all on the other side

MattX20

Smash Hero
View attachment 296012

Well, 40 minutes left. I have no idea what to think, I was expecting to go in expecting the worst but everything that happened last night has me more intrigued than anything else. The in-game site hasn't failed us before but... one costume? I keep thinking I might have missed something or there's some weird alternative explanation but that's what the post numbers point towards. If he does come with more than one I'm even more confused because what the hell are those four posts they skipped over then? (Unlike Spirit and Tournament Events, General Posts numbers that are skipped over are filled relatively quickly, and are pretty much always related to a batch of update posts, so if 106-109 AREN'T for Sephiroth, what ARE they for?)
Your research has done a good job of reviving hopes to us, and I don't think you missed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom