• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If the list leak is indeed real then a level 5 rep will happen probably in this pass. I’m so 100% confident a level 5 reps gonna happen.

Would be nice to see the pass end off with

Layton
Hyabusa
And Geno.
As a layton fan, ive come to the conclution that any "leak" with layton is fake. Especially if it comes from 4chan

Did said leak come from 4chan?

Last edited:

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
Remember guys, unlike Fighter's Pass 1 which had 5 fighters Fighter's Pass 2 has 6. It having 6 could mean something like 2 reps from the same company accompanying the Pass.
I had a theory that by the end of the pass there being 6 characters rather than 5 will make sense and to me it does. Sephiroth seems to have had a relatively short development cycle compared to Min Min and Steve and I think (Sakurai may confirm this next week) that Sephiroth is a sort apology to Final Fantasy fans for being short changed compared to every other 3rd party franchise in Ultimate. Sephiroth with more FF7 representation is definately something a lot of people wanted and especially when you look at Terry or Joker I'd say it's more than deserved.
But still I think it's unlikely that there'll be 2 Square Enix characters. Not the whole: "They're worried about offending other companies" rubbish someone else debunked, but because it narrows the appeal of the pass overall to appeal to an overall smaller number of people. Not impossible, I just wouldn't expect it.
Also Fatmanonice, just wanted to say, you were right. About the release date and this pass not being as easy to predict as I thought.

Last edited:

TheShiningAbsol

Smash Journeyman
Smash Bros Ultimate is definitely a once in a life time thing. No clue on how the next installment can top this
I think that's my biggest problem with Geno (and all my other deconfirmed wanteds) not getting in. Like, unless the next Smash is just "Ultimate Deluxe" or whatever, with all the characters and more, I just... don't really care about it? I guess that probably sounds greedy, but that's how I feel.

Skull Leader

Smash Cadet
Heres a thought.

What if SE wanted to blow this pass open and Sakurai allowed them to do it?

From Fatman's "Square doesn't like free lunches" concept, what if Geno is not part of this pass at all? Releasing a "spring break" pass for something like 6-8$ between Sephiroth and 9 or 9 and 10 straight up including Geno, 2 music tracks, accompanying Mii Fighters (Mallow, Smithy, Black Mage) without breaking it up.

Nintendo gets to space out FP2 a bit, Square likes the larger cut right after Sephiroth drops, you buy the pass all in or nothing, so Square does not worry about the 1$ costumes, and Sakurai gets to get his guy in without Nintendo interrupting the pass on the whole. The best part is that the separate pass can live or die on its own success without affecting Nintendo's work on FP2.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I think that's my biggest problem with Geno (and all my other deconfirmed wanteds) not getting in. Like, unless the next Smash is just "Ultimate Deluxe" or whatever, with all the characters and more, I just... don't really care about it? I guess that probably sounds greedy, but that's how I feel.
I almost feel the same way. With the likely possibility of Smash 6 cutting half of the veterans, I don't know if I would want to continue on to future Smash titles. But the newcomers going forward will peek my curiosity so I might stick around until maybe Smash 7.

Last edited:

Theguy123

Smash Lord
As a layton fan, ive come to the conclution that any "leak" with layton is fake. Especially if it comes from 4chan

Did said leak come from 4chan?
Came from 4chan yeah. Had around 30 names on it and had every dlc character so far apart from min min.

Also how come you don’t think Layton has a shot. Personally if people are thinking the recent shutdown affects him I wouldn’t worry about that. The pass was decided on last year or potentially even before last year since Steve took 5 years of negotiation.

pinshadow

Smash Lord
At the very least we'll get some form of resolution in only 4 days, whether it's closure or the continuation of the neverending blueballs that Geno fans are accustom to at this point. There is the timeline where they revealed Sephiroth here and didn't release him for another month. Hell, if he got revealed at E3 alongside Steve we could have been waiting 3+ MONTHS.

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
My thoughts right now are:

1. Geno isn't dead until we see him dead: Geno is basically Schrodinger's Puppet. He exists as both a SE character and a Mario character. This isn't just my opinion it's objectively what he is rights wise. Both SE and Nintendo have ownership over aspects of the character. SE owns the character itself and Nintendo owns Mario and without the references to the Mario universe and stars you wouldn't really have Geno as people know him. This is why he's basically never been used since SMRPG and why when he was used it was in a Mario game. If he were to appear it would be as another addition to the Mario franchise. Hence why his icon as a spirit is the Mario series icon. I believe that he could still get in as a Mario rep despite Sephiroth being announced. Does Seph hurt his chances? Probably. But at this point I don't think it's 100% over until the tadpole choir sings.

2. Sephiroth mii costumes: Would Sephiroth be likely to come with Geno, Mallow, and Smithy on top of Chocobo over whatever other FF/SE costumes could be included in his pack? For some reason this doesn't really seem likely to me. Chocobo? Sure. But I think we'd be more likely to see costumes of other FF7 characters like Tifa and Barrett especially considering Sephiroth's inclusion is very likely because of the FF remake. I could see maybe Geno himself being added in, but that list that was leaked over the Summer is very likely real considering it got Rocket Grunt (because who the hell would have guessed Rocket Grunt) and the Mallow costume was never deconfirmed as much as people tried to prove Cacomallow as fake. I think we for sure are getting Mallow and Smithy at some point and I'm skeptical SE would use mii slots for them over FF7 characters.

3. Sephiroth is cool: As upset as I was to see Geno seemingly deconfirmed the other day I'm not going to pretend that announcement trailer wasn't hype as hell. And Sephiroth honestly looks cool to me. Maybe it's because I belong to the generation of gamers who grew up with FF7 being seen as the pinnacle of JRPGs and Sephiroth being the Big Bad of our childhoods. And people here know I've been critical of swordies in the past but I'm excited to play him and will be buying him for sure.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
At the very least we'll get some form of resolution in only 4 days, whether it's closure or the continuation of the neverending blueballs that Geno fans are accustom to at this point. There is the timeline where they revealed Sephiroth here and didn't release him for another month. Hell, if he got revealed at E3 alongside Steve we could have been waiting 3+ MONTHS.
In the non COVID timeline where Steve and Sephiroth were suppose to have been revealed at E3 as intended, we would be seeing FP10 our FP11 by now. Hell, we could have been playing with Geno right now in the non COVID timeline.

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
Haven't posted in awhile. Geno fan here. Know what you guys are going through. I've had so many characters I wanted become assist trophies or costumes. Zero/Protoman, Shadow/Tails/Knuckles, Shovel Knight, Isaac, Bomberman, Waluigi, Goemon, etc. And it's looking quite likely that Geno will be a Mii again. Hopefully a Deluxe this time, but I digress. Regardless, I wanted to share some Mii costumes that I made that you might enjoy. I might make more in the future.

Standard Geno: KRN9GVR1
Steampunk Geno: 94FD7CY1
Wild West Geno: 3MGH23KK
MMX Geno: 05S7DMSJ

Isaac: N4C408JW
Champion Isaac: 6GB314TQ
Erdrick Isaac: 6059KHCF
Snazzy P3 Isaac: K03754TP

Waluigi (Small Mouth): 4F17HPPT
Waluigi (Large Mouth): 3B26614J
Biker Waluigi (Small Mouth): KRN3N3VM
Biker Waluigi (Large Mouth): 0YBYV7XS

I have other costumes for these three but you can look them up. Some are meme-y, though. But these characters were my most wanted besides Banjo (whom I got). But yeah, even if Geno doesn't get in as a playable character, I still hope that everyone has a character that they like in Ultimate. I got Mega Man in the last game, and by some miracle I got Terry Bogard in this game who I never expected in a million years. So yeah. Best of wishes to you all!

(Also the dot between Geno's eyebrows is meant to be a shadow for his hat since I couldn't close the eyebrows all the way because fffffffff. Did the best I could though. Sorry! If it looks a bit off, I could remove it and MAYBE attempt to make it look better. No promises though, because I have already tried.)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Came from 4chan yeah. Had around 30 names on it and had every dlc character so far apart from min min.

Also how come you don’t think Layton has a shot. Personally if people are thinking the recent shutdown affects him I wouldn’t worry about that. The pass was decided on last year or potentially even before last year since Steve took 5 years of negotiation.
Then yeah, I dont believe that list one bit then. I find it hard to believe anything from 4chan. Doesnt help its just a list and not a "here is everyone in the pass " post

and on Layton, to make it short, after not getting him every Reveal, ive grown kinda jaded. Level 5s mess plays a part in how I feel too

Theguy123

Smash Lord
Y'know, if Geno does end up getting the Mii Costume treatment, my only question will be why did they wait until halfway into Season 2 to announce that
Yeah you’d think revealing the chocabo and Geno mii costume with hero would make another square rep feel less likely which would mean a better surprise and less likely to leak.

There’s even been literally 5 characters from the dlc it could’ve come back with. Now it feels like an insult from them.

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Food for thought:

Geno didn't come back with Hero. It had just Dragon Quest related costumes. The most common rationale was 1.) Just to focus on Dragon Quest stuff and 2.) Didn't want the Geno costume to "steal some of the spotlight" from Hero.

Although I am 99% sure the costume come back ... wouldn't the same rational apply? Couldn't Seph come back with just Final Fantasy stuff and not have a Mii costume "steal" some of the spot light?

And if Square was not concern about Geno "stealing the spotlight" from Dragon Quest and/or only wanted Dragon Quest stuff with it ... why not just release it with Hero? Just be done with it. Geno is not Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy ... so there isn't anything to tie it with.

Of course the other side of the argument is Hero/Dragon Quest has other companies and people involved, so the circumstances are not 1:1 with decision making.

But thought I would throw that out.

Last edited:

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
Hey everyone!

I know I said I would take a break from this thread and Smash speculation for a while, but I couldn't resist checking up on this thread every now and then to see how everyone's doing, and I seriously love the optimism here (and I so wish I had that optimism right now). At the moment, I am still greatly expecting Geno's outfit to return with Sephiroth, but words cannot describe how much I wanna be wrong here. I will say, however, that upon reading over everyone's posts, I will say you all are definitely boosting my confidence just a tiny bit and that maybe its possible his outfit won't return.

I will say that if Geno somehow misses this wave, then I feel that will be even more suspicious than it is now. It'd be really odd for Geno to miss two waves of Square Enix-focused Challenger Packs, especially if Chocobo returns in this pack, which is almost 100% a guarantee. Not to mention the dummy slots, which would point to even MORE fighters outside of Pass 2.

As I said, I'm just gonna go in to the Mii Outfit showcase expecting the worst, and hoping for the best, but I hope I'm wrong here. If Geno's outfit still isn't back with Sephiroth, then consider me back on board the Geno hype train. ;)

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Gonna talk some more about Sephiroth's Mii Costume wave. It still fills me with intrigue and curiosity (and fear). Knowing Square Enix, the pool of franchises to be represented is gonna be very limited compared to other costume waves, but the possible outcomes are still numerous.

I know Geno is only either in or not in, and the lack or presence of his costume won't determine which is which for absolute certain, just point us very heavily to one direction or the other. But I think there are so many good possible outcomes for us (i.e. ones where Geno is MIA) that I'm getting some much needed confidence for this Thursday.

Not to mention all the surviving evidence pointing to Geno, including but not even close to being limited to the rumored Mallow and Smithy costumes, both of which genuinely wouldn't make sense as part of any Mii Costume wave aside from Geno's.

I truly think expecting his costume to come back now is a bit of a instinctual knee-jerk reaction to the latest fighter, because despite being another Square Enix character, Seph doesn't negate everything Geno has had going for this past year and a half or so. Not saying our fears are unfounded, but I think our situation is closer to a 50/50 than a complete doom and gloom scenario

Still not gonna watch the presentation though, don't wanna pass out from stress or anything. :ultpacman:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sharing this not because I see Ryce as an insider but because he's reflecting a train of thought I joked about back in 2018 when Sephiroth was first heard:
image0-5.jpg

I wouldn't at all be surprised if those rumors back in the day about Square being a pain to work with and Cloud almost missing the roster were true. This is part of why I'm not too terribly concerned about Thursday. I feel Sephiroth is largely going to be used to fix the anemic amount of Final Fantasy content that was in the base game. Geno was already in the base game so he's not really "needed" here. What's "needed" is more Square Enix costumes, music, and spirits. As the game itself shows, Geno's still counted as a Mario character despite being owned by Square so, in the grand scheme of things, his addition as a costume is more of a boost to Mario content than anything else. Sephiroth is an opportunity for more NEW Square content in Smash.

Genoxys

Smash Rookie
Hmm, my thoughts echo a lot of other users here. I have never been someone who was super optimistic about Geno's chances. I didn't know if he would be in as a mii costume, or as a character, but what I am convinced of is that it will be one or the other. I would be willing to bet on that. Just look at the returning costumes from Smash 4, and the fact that Geno is already in Ultimate as a spirit. They have clearly been waiting either to upgrade him, or to bring him back alongside a Square Enix character. I also see no reason why we wouldn't get two SE reps in one pass. Especially since sakurai wants to constantly break rules.

So, that being said, in my mind, 12/17 will tell me if Geno is going to be in the game. If he's not a costume, I think he's going to be included as a fighter. If he is a costume, obviously it's over. No need to worry about me getting my hopes up -- This is simply what I believe, and my heart isn't on the line. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and that's okay. I'm not the type to become emotionally invested in smash bros.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
I'm off Thursday so I guess I will set aside some time to watch the presentation. At the very least I'm sure Sakurai will be very entertaining. But man I'm going to be sweating bullets during the Mii costume segment. I'm in that weird spot where I want to support Ultimate because it's an amazing game and all the characters are so fun but I don't know if I can bring myself to buy the pass when I just don't care about the characters even tho they look fun but maybe watching how Sephiroth plays will sway me.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm expecting:

Tifa (Brawler)
Barrett (Gunner)
Aerith (Swordfighter)
Chocobo (Either the old one or deluxed)
Square Enix Deluxe Rep Costume.

I honestly feel like this is more about appeasing the desire for more Final Fantasy 7/Final Fantasy content that the fans asked for and less ''Picked over Geno/Sora/Lara/Crono/etc"

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
I'm expecting:

Tifa (Brawler)
Barrett (Gunner)
Aerith (Swordfighter)
Chocobo (Either the old one or deluxed)
Square Enix Deluxe Rep Costume.

I honestly feel like this is more about appeasing the desire for more Final Fantasy 7/Final Fantasy content that the fans asked for and less ''Picked over Geno/Sora/Lara/Crono/etc"
Those are spot on my predictions too. The three most popular party members from FF7 (besides Cloud for obvious reasons) plus the franchise's mascot and returning hat, lines up with Hero's costume line being DQ exclusive and has one costume for all three Mii fighters to boot. I'd be surprised to not at least see those 4 coming.

Forthestarcapelad

Smash Apprentice
Those are spot on my predictions too. The three most popular party members from FF7 (besides Cloud for obvious reasons) plus the franchise's mascot and returning hat, lines up with Hero's costume line being DQ exclusive and has one costume for all three Mii fighters to boot. I'd be surprised to not at least see those 4 coming.
Where do we stand on the likelihood of a Vincent mii costume? I know Barret would be way more fitting as a mii gunner given the way they're meant to look, but I figured I'd throw him out there.

D

Deleted member

So basically, Sakurai wants to go with the whole “Everyone is Here!” thing however, Square wants Cloud to be DLC again because more profit. Square wants another FF character along as DLC. Nintendo wanted to add DQ so they push him back to FP2.

So Sephiroth was probably going to be in the whole time hence the 2018 rumors as a bonus or 2 if this happened. I think Square may want all of their characters DLC so that probably explains why Geno couldn’t be in the base roster. I guess it’s the perfect opportunity to have Geno and Sephiroth in the same pass. Geno for fan demand and Sephiroth as a requirement for Square.

Last edited by a moderator:

pinshadow

Smash Lord
Sharing this not because I see Ryce as an insider but because he's reflecting a train of thought I joked about back in 2018 when Sephiroth was first heard: View attachment 295441

I wouldn't at all be surprised if those rumors back in the day about Square being a pain to work with and Cloud almost missing the roster were true. This is part of why I'm not too terribly concerned about Thursday. I feel Sephiroth is largely going to be used to fix the anemic amount of Final Fantasy content that was in the base game. Geno was already in the base game so he's not really "needed" here. What's "needed" is more Square Enix costumes, music, and spirits. As the game itself shows, Geno's still counted as a Mario character despite being owned by Square so, in the grand scheme of things, his addition as a costume is more of a boost to Mario content than anything else. Sephiroth is an opportunity for more NEW Square content in Smash.
Ehhhh, going off the logic we were only originally meant to get Pass 1, wouldn't that make Hero the bargaining chip to get Cloud in basegame? Square gets their DLC character, and both companies benefit from Dragon Quest getting a huge spotlight with Nintendo publishing the games in the West.

Let's branch this off to Seven Squares. As most of us know by this point, the seven characters that were apparently on the table in some capacity were
  • The Luminary (In)
  • Erderick (In)
  • Slime (In as a taunt/Mii Costume)
  • Sephiroth (In)
  • Sora
  • Geno
  • Crono
Obviously all the Dragon Quest characters got in, and something I've been assuming is that if Square went back to the table only a year or so later for Pass 2 it would be mainly from this same list. We've had multiple accounts that SOMETHING fell through with Sora regarding Smash (in regards to Ultimate), but in terms of how serious the talks were and who asked for and denied what, we don't really know. Point is I think we can safely cross him off the list for now, which means it seems like the choice for Pass 2 was between... Geno, Crono and Sephiroth. And they chose Sephiroth, likely due to either Square or Nintendo (probably both) wanting to ride off the remake hype.

Well, atleast I know on the absolute miracle chance we get a 3rd Square DLC character this game it's only between Geno and Crono.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Sharing this not because I see Ryce as an insider but because he's reflecting a train of thought I joked about back in 2018 when Sephiroth was first heard: View attachment 295441

That would make a lot of sense. That, and there is the rumored costume of 2B that has yet to pan out

Last edited:

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Tbh Aerith mii is unlikely on the basis that the Veronica skin looks very similar. I remember searching Aerith miis in custom content part of ultimate and i was convinced that they secretly released an Aerith skin only to find that they were perfect recreations mainly using the lip wig and the veronica costume thing iirc. Didn't fully finish but im thinking Chocobo is coming back and we're getting Barret and Tifa with Crono whom i think is somewhat implied due to 7 squares. I really think Geno is coming back unfortunately. Still, due to Geno's situation as a character within the fanbase, getting an upgrade along the lines of Sanshead and a remix of BTFM nd potentiallythe second taken down song is not as outlandish as i first thought. It would mean they couldn't get him playable for whatever reason but give him the best treatment they could in return

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Since we are talking about Mii Costumes here, aside from if Geno is revealed as a costume...anyone else want Black Mage form the first Final Fantasy to be a Mii Costume, too?
I will be genuinely shocked if Moogle isn't at least a hat. I dunno. Like I said the other day, the party members of FF VII are all so iconic that I'm expecting at least two. Tifa and Barrett seem like no brainers but Yuffie and even Aerith could be easily justified too thanks to their roles in Kingdom Hearts. There's a side of me that wouldn't be surprised by Squall or Lightning either.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Following on what Malo Mart Malo Mart mentioned in regards to potential Mii Costumes coming alongside Sephiroth, I do believe we might be looking at 4 - 6 Final Fantasy-specific Mii Costumes (maybe three for FF VII, and the others from other FF games). The Chocobo Hat already takes one spot, and certainly they'll be adding the likes of Barret, Tifa, and maybe Aerith as well (most likely their original polygonal forms). The other Mii Costumes could include as some have mentioned before the likes of a Moogle, Black Mage, Tonberry, or heck maybe some FF protags (Cecil from FF IV, a Clavat from FF: CC), etc. Now, as to who could be a premium Mii Costume in this wave, I think this might be another one which won't have such a costume. Usually the premium Mii Costumes have been from characters from different franchises (very different from the accompanying Challenger Pack).

Now, from the bits of news after some characters have been revealed and released (such as Steve), and learning that said characters had been in negotiations for years, the case with Cloud, Sephiroth, and potentially much more Final Fantasy content in Ultimate does raise the question of how those negotiations actually went. As some have mentioned, perhaps Cloud's lacking of FF content in base game was in fact due to Square Enix wanting a better deal out of their IPs in the game, and thus conditioned his return with the eventual addition of more FF paid DLC in the form of Sephiroth's Challenger Pack. The inclusion of Hero and DQ content, although also negotiated with Square Enix, getting this IP in particular I believe was more of a promise or task the late Mr. Iwata had asked of Sakurai. I do believe having read this some time ago. To speculate more on the matter of negotiations, there is the possibility that the inclusion of Hero and Sephiroth as paid DLC were conditions set by Square Enix in order for Sakurai to ask for any other additional content, i.e. Geno. At the end of the day is all a matter of how much profit they can make as a Company from licensing their intellectual property for use in a partner's game. Projecting a positive outlook from CP 8 sales might have been the key for Square Enix to give the OK on Geno. Going a bit further on this; in order to accept licensing Geno as a playable character for Ultimate, either CP 8's sales, or the combination of CP 2 and 8, should be more than enough to compensate for potential low sales of a CP containing Geno (or stand-alone Geno fighter DLC).

Thus, what then if Geno does not appear this upcoming Thursday? Well then, chances are that he might just be either (a) Challenger Pack 11 as the Nintendo rep (despite being owned by Square Enix, yet he was originally created solely to fit the Super Mario universe) or, (b) a bonus character post Pass.

extremeturkey

Smash Apprentice
This is some of the most naive logic i’ve ever seen.

They do not care. Cement those words in your head, they do not care. Having your character featured in Smash at all is an absolute blessing. These companies aren’t going to be “buttmad” just because Square Enix gets a higher amount of money from the pass (justifiably so). They are just going to be happy they got a character at all and will receive payment for that one character they asked for.
I actually agree with this, I could totally see SSB adding two characters from the same third-party company in the same season of dlc. I think they probably try not to do that, BUT if they did do it I wouldn't be shocked

Not talking about Geno or any other character specifically btw

Last edited:

QQS

Smash Lord
Sometimes I forget that SMRPG's 25th anniversary is in 2021 so they could be holding off Geno for the anniversary.
Yes! Geno for #79 matching the 25° of SMRPG + SMRPG to NSO + maybe remake-sequel + two reps of Square in the middle of the Pass. I think now Geno is 79; if not, he is 81 or special (Bonus or FP3).

For sure his costume isn’t returning with Sephiroth, that’s what I believe! Geno is more alive than ever!

Prepare yourself cause GENO WILL AWAKE!

E42BB408-CE42-48E3-ADA1-374AAE9F547E.jpeg

Sakurai and the team are just waiting for the right moment. We will be more clear on Thursday and probably the moment for our boy to shine is February/March :)

Keep the good mood and trust Sakurai, he loves Geno.

LunarisDreams

Smash Cadet
Hello my fellow friends, hope you all are doing well.
I don’t have much to say, but I’m really happy to see everyone being optimistic, and even somewhat hopeful. Its also warmed me to see fans of other characters popping in and showing their support.

If there is a character that can sum up smash speculation in general, to me that would be Geno. In regards to his fate, I’m still hopeful. So very hopeful.

I know its easy to get discouraged (I sure was when Sephiroth showed up), but boy, after years in smash speculation, I’ve come to learn that ANYTHING can happen. So until Geno’s mii costume shows up, he’s fully in the running as playable. Lemme tell ya, if Geno manages to avoid yet another wave, I can say without the shadow of doubt that he is 100% playable.

I know it seems hopeless, but don’t give up just yet.

And tbh? Geno is in a peculiar position, where he is a SE character, but Sakurai/Nintendo could still add him in as a Mario rep.

Its going to be very interesting to see how things play out, because if that mii costume doesn’t show up on Thursday, all hell is gonna break loose:toadnaani:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom