• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, any backlash? I am actually excited for Steve, despite having no connection to him.

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
Well that was a helluva gut punch.
I get it though, with Minecraft's popularity and influence on the gaming world.
Congrats to all Minecraft fans!

We're not out of the running, thankfully. Just going back to square one of the waiting game.

Trevenant

Smash Lord
That was unexpected. I was suspicious at first with the rigid animations and such but they seem to have basically incorporated everything. It looks really cool. The thing with Geno is that much like how Banjo was midpass, the same could be the case for Geno. Either 8 or 9.

SeasideKingDumb

Smash Apprentice
Well at least Steve looks pretty neat it's insane that they put an actual building block mechanic in. Very cool

Interesting that Sakurai said that he was easy to implement without the need of a voice cast or too much animation, which was probably a huge factor in him getting in given COVID related work issues.

domriver

Smash Lord
Well - Steve- Im not much a Steve fan. I really hoped for Master Chief in my opinion a missed opportunity. 4 more to go! Geno has to got to be in one. I suppose the showcase Mii Costumes will maybe shed some more insight!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So... A second Microsoft character was right... But it was Steve... Who was leakbait for Banjo... So does that mean Chief was leakbait for Steve? On top of all of this... If Steve was the opening act for E3 2020... Who the hell is the 8? Could it be Geno in line with Ridley and Banjo? God, what a twist.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
I'll avoid smashboards and social media entirely besides discord because i know nothing good will come out of this. I'll just say I'm happy for the Steve fans who are cool people like TheCJBrine TheCJBrine and that well... Cacodemon could still come with Steve. So you know what that means...

CACOMALLOW IS STILL GODDAMN REAL

Majalbatross

Smash Apprentice
Really happy with this choice! I love seeing Microsoft have a closer relationship to Nintendo as well as such an influential game being represented! :)

Don't forget Genobros, there's still four slots left with plenty of evidence backing our puppet boi up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom