• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So I know we’re only an hour and a half away and the Japanese tweets have been translated to give more definitive proof to the idea of only getting FP7.

But am I the only one who finds it super interesting that Nintendo didn’t tweet out the “we will be showing only one character today” tweet like they did when they announced the Sakurai Presents for Byleth and Min Min.

Nintendo knows the fan base is rabid over the character reveal, and if someone can pull up the announcement tweets for all 3 + the two disclaimers (I’m at work on my phone), I’m pretty sure Nintendo said something along the lines of “tune in to find out who the new character is” and then tweeted out a “note: only one character will be revealed in this presentation” notice both times.

They didn’t do that here (unless I missed the tweet), which I find really curious especially given the length of the trailer

One last tin foil hat thing to go with our Geno hats this morning: You don't suppose the missing Ness face glitch was testing for Mallow's face and that we'll get both Geno AND bonus Mallow, do ya?

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
Good luck today Genobros. I'm glad we're finally out of the drought and getting Fighter #7. Geno's chances are still as high as ever and to those haters who say we should give up on Geno...

IMG_20191020_111028.jpg

Even if Geno isn't today, he's coming home to Smash soon lads. Good luck today my guys and gals. Godspeed.

Super10ZX

Smash Journeyman
One last post from me before the reveal.

I really hope it's our time. I find it funny that after being so confident in Geno being next since about April, now when it's finally time for the big moment I'm getting nervous on if it's him or not. But, that's happened to me every time the lead up to a reveal happens, and in cases like K. Rool and Banjo, my confidence paid off in the end.

A final wish from me for it to be Geno! :geno:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
So guys, since it is very likely that we will come out of this winners this morning, I'm taking a small break on the hype to share something sentimental, and no I'm not just ripping off of Fatmanonice Fatmanonice here.

So I know that you guys often see me as some asshole who tries to dunk on people that I disagree with, but I think you've also found out today that I really do get hype on a level that is hard to reach. I disagree with many things, but love for Geno is not one of them, and I value that more than a lot of the things I disagree with. I wouldn't say that SMRPG and Geno define me, but they are very important to me.

A few pages back I asked for people here to tell me how long they had been rooting for Geno, and I was honestly blown away. Even as a Geno fan myself, I had assumed all the new accounts and people showing up were mostly just side support from people who really wanted other characters. I'm not sure I can really be blamed for that, because if you think about it logically, it's hard to believe there that many people who avidly support a character that was only in one game in 1996 at the end of the console's life cycle and lost in the shuffle when the shiny new one with crazy graphics came out, never to return again except for a very minor cameo that got removed later on. To see how many people who fell in love with the game since 1996 or who found it because of Rawest Forest or discovered him during the Brawl era really chokes me up a bit because...well, I always thought I was alone.

I've shared this before, but my story with SMRPG and Geno begins in 1996 as well. Back in the days of when SMRPG was becoming the most rented game on the SNES for 14 weeks, my mom and I took our regular trip to the local game store and I found SMRPG on a shelf and I remember being very much drawn to it due to how the Mushroom Kingdom Trio looked so different than I was used to. See, my mom and I played Mario together, a lot actually: OG Mario, 2, 3, the Lost Levels, World, Yoshi's Island...hell I even had Mario Paint, and I think we had Yoshi Cookie and we regularly played Tetris Attack (I fired up the SNES Online to show my mom that for $20 a year we can play all the old games we used to whenever we want and in better quality, and she was mindblown. Also, it was after Mario All-Stars was dropped and I heard the background chatter when it booted up and my whole spine shivered with nostalgia.). As a kid, Mario was the hotness just before the Pokemon explosion two years later and outside of that I played a lot of Kirby and other random games like Looney Tunes B-Ball and Megaman Soccer, but if Mario was on it I had to have it and thus we got SMRPG.

Now a lot of people criticize SMRPG for being too easy, you know 'baby's 1st RPG' and all that...but that was kinda the point. We all know that RPGs mostly feel into an older kids or adults kinda crowd, but I was born in '91 so I was only on my way to being six at the time, so it was actually perfect for me. I didn't know about equipping things or turn-based combat or having mana or magic or anything like that, but I loved learning it all. It also brought me something I never knew I wanted as a kid, which was ACTUAL characters and places in Mario's world. Many of you know that SMRPG was the first time real life was breathed into any sort of serious lore for the Mario universe and, being a kid that had played very nearly every Mario game on SNES, it was something so different and yet I welcomed it deeply. I would learn much later in life (about five or so years ago to be exact) that I actually love RPGs as a genre because it's basically table-top roleplaying in video game form, something else I deeply loved ever since I was a teen.

However, it's the amazing charm that even people who play SMRPG but don't get our love for Geno can't deny that really got me into the game. The fact that the first thing that happens in the game is you beat Bowser, but you don't win? A giant sword with a face, what is that? Mario with his voiceless charades, Mallow being a coming-of-age story and finding his parents, Geno being this super sick character that was duty-bound and loyal, Bowser being more than just a villain and being and ACTUAL CHARACTER, Princess Peach no longer just being damsel and taking action herself that hadn't happened since Mario 2? I also loved how cool and wacky all the enemies were, I loved the silly things the citizens had to say, and I loved being rewarded for going places I didn't have to. However, the thing that stuck out to me the most was always Geno.

His whole introduction is done very well to keep a kid interested. The doll is strong, it somehow grows and comes to life, you chase it down only to see him boldly take on the big bad bow guy by himself and just when he's in over his head you save him and fight alongside him? I'm a sucker for cool moments like back-to-back fighting and characters working together before they know each other against a bigger threat (whether you the audience knows all the characters or not) and it's like his introduction was just made for me. Also, the game has taught you about specials by now, so since you've had your first party member with Mallow of course you have the drive to check out this guy's specials and HOLY CRAP HE FIRES A LASER?! Then you beat Bowyer with his cool mechanic and this guy tells you he's essentially an angel (Christianity was big in my family, both when it was just my mother and I and when I moved in with my dad, stepmom and stepsister) who possessed a strong action figure and is here to fix what is essentially Heaven so that prayers can be answered again? Dude, with my small TV I always thought he looked like Wimpy from Popeye for whatever reason, but he was STILL the coolest thing I had ever seen and I rarely ever had him out of my party as he kept getting cool moves and new weapons.

I can't say if I ever beat SMRPG when I was young as I have very foggy memory of my childhood and I was both bad at games and bad at finishing them back then, but I believe I got stuck at Bowser Keep with the Puzzle Master and I couldn't win because I didn't cheat when I had the chance. Sadly, I ended up moving on quickly to SM64 on my N64, but I vaguely remember bringing up trying to find Geno in SM64 with some friends and they just looked at me strange when I described who he was. This was one of the first steps that lead to me forgetting about him and SMRPG for a while: besides being an ADHD and Aspie kid who couldn't focus on anything but video games anyway, no one I knew had ever played the game, which over time as my memories faded made me think I hadn't either.

This game and I have a fate, however, as I rediscovered it in mid-2005 (this was when Youtube was still a baby, the Wii wasn't out yet, and pre-dates Diamond and Pearl. God, I'm old.) when I visited my mom for the summer in South Carolina. I have some bad memories with the kids around there, but this is also where I found SMRPG in a box full of old SNES games and rediscovered the game all over again as a teenager. It was an amazing experience, as it was both a blend of slowly remembering the old while also finding more secrets than I had as a kid and talking to NPCs I never had and I actually beat the game this time. At the end of it, it was the first melancholy I felt to seeing Geno leave and having him spell 'The End' and hearing that take on the Super Mario theme. I felt both content but also the desire for more. I wished I could keep playing and I wished that Geno and Mallow would come back. Unfortunately the internet was still in it's infancy in terms of were it is today but it didn't take much attempted research for me to realize that nobody knew about SMRPG and it was never going to get a new game...and I hated the idea of that so much. So, I did my best attempt to change that.

The TV my mom had in my room came with a built-in VCR, so I decided to grab what I assumed was a useless video tap and record over it with what I thought was the highlights of SMRPG. I recorded all the special moves, different weapons and items, toured locations, showed of my finished masterpiece with Toadofsky, get wrecked by both Jinx and Culex, ran the race at Yo'ster Isle...I'm sure there was more but that's all I can remember right now. I recorded all this and took that tape back with me when I went home to Illinois and I showed it to the few friends I had and basically fanboyed over the game to them while the VHS gave a visual representation of what I was talking about. I'm almost positive for most of my friends I sounded like the grampa in that commercial and they thought it was cool but obviously nothing came of that and I lost the VHS to the void of time somewhere along the way (I threw a major fit about that too) and as I went back to playing PS2 mostly and had no Nintendo consoles at home I started to forget SMRPG again...and then the Brawl Era happened.

Now, I must stress this: I FELL FOR SMASH HARD AS A KID! The N64 was kinda a big deal when I was growing up and I often had cousins (your first friends some would say) and my few friends come over and we would play Smash 64 for HOURS upon end. For reference, our most-played stage was easily Sector Z and I'm sure I mostly played Captain Falcon the most because he was just so cool for punching and kicking fire despite never touching F-Zero (I believe we all called Ness 'Kid' as well, xD) and I fell hard for the rumor of 'If you beat single player on the hardest mode with Mario and use no continues, you'll unlock Goku!' that circled around back then. Anyway, for the time I had a GameCube I had Melee and to this day I still love playing Melee because it just feels right for some reason, and I never really put much thought into sequels back then. But man, when Brawl was announced, THE INTERNET WAS CRAZY and if you weren't on Brawl Dojo you were a fool. I remember finishing up my class activities in high school and using the spare time to see if new characters had been announced and to see the rumors. I remember speculation from some people thinking Zero Suit Samus was coming but that it meant she would be naked because apparently it was filled with horny Smash teens even back then. It was around this time that the first fake image of Geno having a Brawl render happened and I had may first experience falling for a fake leak. I don't remember discussing about Geno too much on forums, I may or may not have but I don't remember that. I do remember that by the time Brawl came out and I got a chance to play it I didn't enjoy it as much as Melee but no one was playing Melee anymore in my area and I ended up moving to Kentucky not long after.

After a couple years in Kentucky and in the last few months I was there losing damn near everything I had due to a string of unfortunate events, my homeless ass got picked up by my mom and brought back to Illinois sometime in early 2013. I didn't pay too much attention to Smash 4 but I remember loving the Reggie vs Iwata battle and how I didn't know that the Little Max trailer was for Smash up until he punches Sandbag. I also remember the Gematsu leak and that I refused to believe Duck Hunt would be a character right up until their trailer came out. I ended up getting the game for both systems and buying all the content they had at the time but sadly my friends mostly wanted to play either Melee or Brawl and we very rarely played 4 as much as I felt like it was a huge improvement in a number of ways. I paid a lot more attention to the DLC for Smash 4 and lost my mind over Roy and Ryu and then couldn't believe they put in Mr. Final Fantasy. This was also the big moment I've talked about before where I voted twice in the Smash Ballot and my vote was going to be for Waluigi but as I was typing it in I froze and I swore that there was a character I've wanted for way longer than Waluigi and after some self-reflection I remembered SMRPG and Geno and I IMMEDIATELY CAST MY VOTE FOR THE BOI! I think a lot of you guys have seen the reaction of the guy who loses his mind over Geno's Mii Costume and my reaction was much the same, nearly in tears because I couldn't believe they listened and acknowledged the fanbase on such an obscure character even if it was just a consolation prize.

My history with Ultimate starts from the beginning where I called that the Splatoon bit at the end of the March direct was Smash and then after the drop of Ridley and King K Rool I found my way here in September to finally find a community of others who love Geno and his game as much as I do.

I know this legacy isn't anything amazing. I'm not Fatmanonice Fatmanonice who has campaigned for Geno since the beginning, I'm not Ovaltine Ovaltine who has graced the world with amazing fan art, I'm not SSGuy SSGuy who has made a whole movement for the character, I'm not one of the hundreds who have blessed us with covers and remixes of SMRPG music and I'm not papagenos papagenos who has become a bigger Youtuber and despite some of the things he says he's done a lot for letting people understand the hype for Geno. I'm literally no one special and have done nothing to really help Geno's chances other than argue in his favor on the internet. It's why I nearly cried when I couldn't add my story to the list of wishes sent to Nintendo. I don't have many talents that could have helped him or given back to the community, and I hated that about myself, but a lot of you guys have made me realize that just being a fan of him for as long as I have is truly a big deal and that I'm not some stupid guy with Aspgerer's who loves some dead character: I've been a part of something much bigger for a long time, even if I didn't really know it.

So to you all and to Fatmanonice Fatmanonice who is essentially our elected champion, I offer you what little I can with my editing skills. I'm also going to tell you guys what I've been working on, which is nothing major but it's kinda cool I guess. I've been off and on working on a quiz for SMRPG on an app called Quiz Up. You can get it on your phone or phone emulator and play quizzes against people around the world. There are official ones they have made that give you cool titles and stuff, but you can also make your own by going to their website. The way it works is you get asked seven multiple choice questions and the seventh one always gives the most points. You have ten seconds to answer each question and the faster you answer the right one, the more points you get. It's a free app and so is the website to access to make quizzes and it even has it's own built-in social media. I've been making both a SMRPG and a Smash Ultimate quiz on there and both of them are over 100 questions currently with many more on the way when I have more spare time, and it would mean the world to me if we could gather even just ten or so of us to play those quizzes and chat together and have a good time.

Like I said, it's not much as I don't really have any skills, but at least I can give back in some way.

we love you Fatman.png

Last edited:

xNovaNebulax

Smash Journeyman
So guys, since it is very likely that we will come out of this winners tomorrow morning, I'm taking a small break on the hype to share something sentimental, and no I'm not just ripping off of Fatmanonice Fatmanonice here.

So I know that you guys often see me as some asshole who tries to dunk on people that I disagree with, but I think you've also found out today that I really do get hype on a level that is hard to reach. I disagree with many things, but love for Geno is not one of them, and I value that more than a lot of the things I disagree with. I wouldn't say that SMRPG and Geno define me, but they are very important to me.

A few pages back I asked for people here to tell me how long they had been rooting for Geno, and I was honestly blown away. Even as a Geno fan myself, I had assumed all the new accounts and people showing up were mostly just side support from people who really wanted other characters. I'm not sure I can really be blamed for that, because if you think about it logically, it's hard to believe there that many people who avidly support a character that was only in one game in 1996 at the end of the console's life cycle and lost in the shuffle when the shiny new one with crazy graphics came out, never to return again except for a very minor cameo that got removed later on. To see how many people who fell in love with the game since 1996 or who found it because of Rawest Forest or discovered him during the Brawl era really chokes me up a bit because...well, I always thought I was alone.

I've shared this before, but my story with SMRPG and Geno begins in 1996 as well. Back in the days of when SMRPG was becoming the most rented game on the SNES for 14 weeks, my mom and I took our regular trip to the local game store and I found SMRPG on a shelf and I remember being very much drawn to it due to how the Mushroom Kingdom Trio looked so different than I was used to. See, my mom and I played Mario together, a lot actually: OG Mario, 2, 3, the Lost Levels, World, Yoshi's Island...hell I even had Mario Paint, and I think we had Yoshi Cookie and we regularly played Tetris Attack (I fired up the SNES Online to show my mom that for $20 a year we can play all the old games we used to whenever we want and in better quality, and she was mindblown. Also, it was after Mario All-Stars was dropped and I heard the background chatter when it booted up and my whole spine shivered with nostalgia.). As a kid, Mario was the hotness just before the Pokemon explosion two years later and outside of that I played a lot of Kirby and other random games like Looney Tunes B-Ball and Megaman Soccer, but if Mario was on it I had to have it and thus we got SMRPG.

Now a lot of people criticize SMRPG for being too easy, you know 'baby's 1st RPG' and all that...but that was kinda the point. We all know that RPGs mostly feel into an older kids or adults kinda crowd, but I was born in '91 so I was only on my way to being six at the time, so it was actually perfect for me. I didn't know about equipping things or turn-based combat or having mana or magic or anything like that, but I loved learning it all. It also brought me something I never knew I wanted as a kid, which was ACTUAL characters and places in Mario's world. Many of you know that SMRPG was the first time real life was breathed into any sort of serious lore for the Mario universe and, being a kid that had played very nearly every Mario game on SNES, it was something so different and yet I welcomed it deeply. I would learn much later in life (about five or so years ago to be exact) that I actually love RPGs as a genre because it's basically table-top roleplaying in video game form, something else I deeply loved ever since I was a teen.

However, it's the amazing charm that even people who play SMRPG but don't get our love for Geno can't deny that really got me into the game. The fact that the first thing that happens in the game is you beat Bowser, but you don't win? A giant sword with a face, what is that? Mario with his voiceless charades, Mallow being a coming-of-age story and finding his parents, Geno being this super sick character that was duty-bound and loyal, Bowser being more than just a villain and being and ACTUAL CHARACTER, Princess Peach no longer just being damsel and taking action herself that hadn't happened since Mario 2? I also loved how cool and wacky all the enemies were, I loved the silly things the citizens had to say, and I loved being rewarded for going places I didn't have to. However, the thing that stuck out to me the most was always Geno.

His whole introduction is done very well to keep a kid interested. The doll is strong, it somehow grows and comes to life, you chase it down only to see him boldly take on the big bad bow guy by himself and just when he's in over his head you save him and fight alongside him? I'm a sucker for cool moments like back-to-back fighting and characters working together before they know each other against a bigger threat (whether you the audience knows all the characters or not) and it's like his introduction was just made for me. Also, the game has taught you about specials by now, so since you've had your first party member with Mallow of course you have the drive to check out this guy's specials and HOLY CRAP HE FIRES A LASER?! Then you beat Bowyer with his cool mechanic and this guy tells you he's essentially an angel (Christianity was big in my family, both when it was just my mother and I and when I moved in with my dad, stepmom and stepsister) who possessed a strong action figure and is here to fix what is essentially Heaven so that prayers can be answered again? Dude, with my small TV I always thought he looked like Wimpy from Popeye for whatever reason, but he was STILL the coolest thing I had ever seen and I rarely ever had him out of my party as he kept getting cool moves and new weapons.

I can't say if I ever beat SMRPG when I was young as I have very foggy memory of my childhood and I was both bad at games and bad at finishing them back then, but I believe I got stuck at Bowser Keep with the Puzzle Master and I couldn't win because I didn't cheat when I had the chance. Sadly, I ended up moving on quickly to SM64 on my N64, but I vaguely remember bringing up trying to find Geno in SM64 with some friends and they just looked at me strange when I described who he was. This was one of the first steps that lead to me forgetting about him and SMRPG for a while: besides being an ADHD and Aspie kid who couldn't focus on anything but video games anyway, no one I knew had ever played the game, which over time as my memories faded made me think I hadn't either.

This game and I have a fate, however, as I rediscovered it in mid-2005 (this was when Youtube was still a baby, the Wii wasn't out yet, and pre-dates Diamond and Pearl. God, I'm old.) when I visited my mom for the summer in South Carolina. I have some bad memories with the kids around there, but this is also where I found SMRPG in a box full of old SNES games and rediscovered the game all over again as a teenager. It was an amazing experience, as it was both a blend of slowly remembering the old while also finding more secrets than I had as a kid and talking to NPCs I never had and I actually beat the game this time. At the end of it, it was the first melancholy I felt to seeing Geno leave and having him spell 'The End' and hearing that take on the Super Mario theme. I felt both content but also the desire for more. I wished I could keep playing and I wished that Geno and Mallow would come back. Unfortunately the internet was still in it's infancy in terms of were it is today but it didn't take much attempted research for me to realize that nobody knew about SMRPG and it was never going to get a new game...and I hated the idea of that so much. So, I did my best attempt to change that.

The TV my mom had in my room came with a built-in VCR, so I decided to grab what I assumed was a useless video tap and record over it with what I thought was the highlights of SMRPG. I recorded all the special moves, different weapons and items, toured locations, showed of my finished masterpiece with Toadofsky, get wrecked by both Jinx and Culex, ran the race at Yo'ster Isle...I'm sure there was more but that's all I can remember right now. I recorded all this and took that tape back with me when I went home to Illinois and I showed it to the few friends I had and basically fanboyed over the game to them while the VHS gave a visual representation of what I was talking about. I'm almost positive for most of my friends I sounded like the grampa in that commercial and they thought it was cool but obviously nothing came of that and I lost the VHS to the void of time somewhere along the way (I threw a major fit about that too) and as I went back to playing PS2 mostly and had no Nintendo consoles at home I started to forget SMRPG again...and then the Brawl Era happened.

Now, I must stress this: I FELL FOR SMASH HARD AS A KID! The N64 was kinda a big deal when I was growing up and I often had cousins (your first friends some would say) and my few friends come over and we would play Smash 64 for HOURS upon end. For reference, our most-played stage was easily Sector Z and I'm sure I mostly played Captain Falcon the most because he was just so cool for punching and kicking fire despite never touching F-Zero (I believe we all called Ness 'Kid' as well, xD) and I fell hard for the rumor of 'If you beat single player on the hardest mode with Mario and use no continues, you'll unlock Goku!' that circled around back then. Anyway, for the time I had a GameCube I had Melee and to this day I still love playing Melee because it just feels right for some reason, and I never really put much thought into sequels back then. But man, when Brawl was announced, THE INTERNET WAS CRAZY and if you weren't on Brawl Dojo you were a fool. I remember finishing up my class activities in high school and using the spare time to see if new characters had been announced and to see the rumors. I remember speculation from some people thinking Zero Suit Samus was coming but that it meant she would be naked because apparently it was filled with horny Smash teens even back then. It was around this time that the first fake image of Geno having a Brawl render happened and I had may first experience falling for a fake leak. I don't remember discussing about Geno too much on forums, I may or may not have but I don't remember that. I do remember that by the time Brawl came out and I got a chance to play it I didn't enjoy it as much as Melee but no one was playing Melee anymore in my area and I ended up moving to Kentucky not long after.

After a couple years in Kentucky and in the last few months I was there losing damn near everything I had due to a string of unfortunate events, my homeless ass got picked up by my mom and brought back to Illinois sometime in early 2013. I didn't pay too much attention to Smash 4 but I remember loving the Reggie vs Iwata battle and how I didn't know that the Little Max trailer was for Smash up until he punches Sandbag. I also remember the Gematsu leak and that I refused to believe Duck Hunt would be a character right up until their trailer came out. I ended up getting the game for both systems and buying all the content they had at the time but sadly my friends mostly wanted to play either Melee or Brawl and we very rarely played 4 as much as I felt like it was a huge improvement in a number of ways. I paid a lot more attention to the DLC for Smash 4 and lost my mind over Roy and Ryu and then couldn't believe they put in Mr. Final Fantasy. This was also the big moment I've talked about before where I voted twice in the Smash Ballot and my vote was going to be for Waluigi but as I was typing it in I froze and I swore that there was a character I've wanted for way longer than Waluigi and after some self-reflection I remembered SMRPG and Geno and I IMMEDIATELY CAST MY VOTE FOR THE BOI! I think a lot of you guys have seen the reaction of the guy who loses his mind over Geno's Mii Costume and my reaction was much the same, nearly in tears because I couldn't believe they listened and acknowledged the fanbase on such an obscure character even if it was just a consolation prize.

My history with Ultimate starts from the beginning where I called that the Splatoon bit at the end of the March direct was Smash and then after the drop of Ridley and King K Rool I found my way here in September to finally find a community of others who love Geno and his game as much as I do.

I know this legacy isn't anything amazing. I'm not Fatmanonice Fatmanonice who has campaigned for Geno since the beginning, I'm not Ovaltine Ovaltine who has graced the world with amazing fan art, I'm not SSGuy SSGuy who has made a whole movement for the character, I'm not one of the hundreds who have blessed us with covers and remixes of SMRPG music and I'm not papagenos papagenos who has become a bigger Youtuber and despite some of the things he says he's done a lot for letting people understand the hype for Geno. I'm literally no one special and have done nothing to really help Geno's chances other than argue in his favor on the internet. It's why I nearly cried when I couldn't add my story to the list of wishes sent to Nintendo. I don't have many talents that could have helped him or given back to the community, and I hated that about myself, but a lot of you guys have made me realize that just being a fan of him for as long as I have is truly a big deal and that I'm not some stupid guy with Aspgerer's who loves some dead character: I've been a part of something much bigger for a long time, even if I didn't really know it.

So to you all and to Fatmanonice Fatmanonice who is essentially our elected champion, I offer you what little I can with my editing skills. I'm also going to tell you guys what I've been working on, which is nothing major but it's kinda cool I guess. I've been off and on working on a quiz for SMRPG on an app called Quiz Up. You can get it on your phone or phone emulator and play quizzes against people around the world. There are official ones they have made that give you cool titles and stuff, but you can also make your own by going to their website. The way it works is you get asked seven multiple choice questions and the seventh one always gives the most points. You have ten seconds to answer each question and the faster you answer the right one, the more points you get. It's a free app and so is the website to access to make quizzes and it even has it's own built-in social media. I've been making both a SMRPG and a Smash Ultimate quiz on there and both of them are over 100 questions currently with many more on the way when I have more spare time, and it would mean the world to me if we could gather even just ten or so of us to play those quizzes and chat together and have a good time.

Like I said, it's not much as I don't really have any skills, but at least I can give back in some way.

View attachment 287708
dude i freaking love this meme!!! ill be sre to dothe quiz when i got the chance! this is the type of super mario rpg fan i wanna be!

Elmorethemagician

Smash Journeyman
So guys, since it is very likely that we will come out of this winners tomorrow morning, I'm taking a small break on the hype to share something sentimental, and no I'm not just ripping off of Fatmanonice Fatmanonice here.

Thank you, my friend!

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613

View attachment 287708
Can't stress enough how happy I am to be part of this community, even if I've been away from Smashboards for quite some time. Y'all are truly the best, let us rock on. ^^

MattX20

Smash Hero
Before 9:20, we will know the fighter's identity and there will be no further deliberation

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion

View attachment 287708
I'm the very first one on the meme. What an honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom