• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sakurai says that you have 5 to choose from this list to fill out the pass, who do you choose?

My picks:

Dante
Master Chief
Geno
Crash
Phoenix Wright
I happened to note Alpharad post this on twitter and that mother ****** said 2B.

I know where his head is.

I'm going with
Geno
Klonoa
Agumon
Lloyd
Ragna

Shoutouts to whoever made this forgetting Isaac.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If Mai can’t even get in, I’m not sure how 2B would be playable or in fact get a costume for sure even though Mai is more revealing. They could easily make her outfit less revealing, but... they should of done so with Mai.

Last edited by a moderator:

super88cloud

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
Sw-1747-1648-3976
So I'm guessing people are expecting stuff on the 1st which is Thursday? Would like up pretty well now that I think about it (start of month, day Nintendo news typically comes on). Obviously excluding an announcement which would probably happen Tuesday or Wednesday
No smash news this week. Nuthing,

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Glad that I'm leaving Smash speculation after Geno because the disrespect and misunderstanding for my other most wanted characters (Travis most recently, Sol, Doomguy, and especially Reimu) has been really off-putting.
Is the fire coming from this thread or outside of it?

I have nothing for or against Travis but the two trailers I saw for NMH3 were ****ing wild and if his games are anything like that I'm down.

I love fighting games and the history behind Guilty Gear is nuts and I love the art direction and character designs so I'm cool with Sol.

I have nothing personal against Doomguy but with that I'd Software interview and now with Microsoft owning DOOM I think it hurts his chances a lot. We could be sleeping on him though, maybe he is getting in instead of Chief?

I know nothing about Reimu or Touhou other than it has something to do with schmups, it has nothing but bangers, and to always bet on the waifu even if it's against DBZ. If you don't get that reference, you make me sad you uncultured swine!

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Glad that I'm leaving Smash speculation after Geno because the disrespect and misunderstanding for my other most wanted characters (Travis most recently, Sol, Doomguy, and especially Reimu) has been really off-putting.
By this do you mean saying that they don't have a shot? I would give my thoughts but would need additional context in case you mean people just trolling or something along those lines

StarLight42

Smash Lord
mate, I understand the smash speculation scene is toxic, but if you're going to a Geno support thread and asking for people to understand your desire for Travis, Reimu, and Doomguy, then I don't know what you hope to achieve

I've been told on Geno-centric places that my other most wanteds are either dumb, cringe, never happening, or all of the above. But it doesn't affect me that much. I don't go to the Geno support thread to ask for Waluigi.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales

Sakurai says that you have 5 to choose from this list to fill out the pass, who do you choose?

My picks:

Dante
Master Chief
Geno
Crash
Phoenix Wright
Oh boy. Tough call for me honestly. Also, these are in no particular order.
1. Bandana Waddle Dee (I honestly think his Smash set might be simple, but I trust Sakurai to pull something new and added onto his moveset, maybe even a combination of his different weapons and skills)
2. Crash Bandicoot (A rival since the PS1 days, I honestly would love to pit the big three against each other. Heck I would love to see Sonic, Mario, and Crash throw down on the race track as well! Imagine the roster! Maybe 3 Stories from each of the franchises with a big bad to work together against in the end?)
3. Agumon (The face of the Digimon Franchise. Franchise, just for the sheer fun of having a throwdown with Charizard and Pikachu is enough of a reason for me to ask for this. I've never been a real fan of the games, but I did enjoy the ones I played.)
4. Geno (Of course being in this thread I would ask for him. Though if I'm to be perfectly honest? I'd be okay with either him, Mallow, or a combination. Honestly, the main reason I like Geno is because well... He is such a fun oddball with his sass and attitude throughout the game. He acts like this cool stand-offish guy, but he's more than willing to work with what he has.)
5. I can't really decide, but the last one would take either Arle, Lloyd, or Rayman. Any one of them would be nifty in my opinion

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord

Fighter 77: Geno. Duh

Fighter 78: Crash Bandicoot. most of the arguments against him are now gone, and he has come back to relevance so hard it feels as if he never left, it helps he is my childhood hero.

Fighter 79: Bandanna Waddle Dee. I still firmly believe that Smash should focus mostly on Nintendo characters, and so i chose the 4th member of the Kirby crew because if it wasn't by the "everyone is here" i would have been upset at his exclusion.

Fighter 80: Rex and Pyra. Don't care about Xenoblade as of now, but i still believe how Rex got scewed over by timing and yet Joker and Byleth got in is just absurd.

Fighter 81: Dixie Kong. Yea she's not on the list you showed and i don't care. I still want her.

Last edited:

Darkerik

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-0563-4902-5513

My picks:

Dante
Master Chief
Geno
Crash
Phoenix Wright
For me should be these not in any order

Dante
Geno
Morrigan
Midna... I mean Sora
Dixie Kong... I mean Crash

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Yeah, tried it out and I know for sure I ain't gonna get a prize. Super rusty I guess.

Anyways, that date could mean we might get something next week or nothing much at all. Though, next week is basically do or die for Smash news unless they hold out for a few days after the 7/11 ad changes.

super88cloud

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
Sw-1747-1648-3976
I haven't seen too much disrespect, but if that[s how you feel, it's too bad.
Travis is loved and wanted by many in this thread, but that doesn't include me.
Sol is wanted because ARS games are also loved by many, he represents that company. I don't like ARS fighting games but I understand why people like them.
Doom guy shares many similarities with Master chief, so they're kinda rivals. This is the one character that I would love to see in Smash because it would be wild to implement.
Now Reimu, sigh...
I seriously have to disagree with Reimu in smash, it makes me mad a bit. So many other Indie characters deserve representation, and Reimu would only be in Smash because it's a japanese indie game.
Yes, it's one of the earliest indie games but it also is very similar to doujinshi type of games.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
PushDustIn PushDustIn Honest thoughts on Geno's chances? I saw you made a post deconfirming that fake 4chan post about geno being a bonus fighter like plant. Do you think he's got a shot overall though?
I actually think Geno is likely for Fighter Pass 2. It's odd his Mii Gunner Costume hasn't come back, especially when they are doing premium costumes. When his Mii Costume was introduced it was the only one that got a full on Splash Screen. I think that just screams importance, so again it's really odd it isn't back. In addition, we are missing the Chocobo Mii Hat, which leads me to believe that we'll get at least another SE rep somewhere in the pass.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
77. Geno
78. Master Chief
79. Lloyd (for his fans)
80. Phoenix Wright or Sol Badguy or Shantae or some other character with a dedicated fanbase
81. Impa.....Paya-Style! And other alts.

CopperKoopa

Smash Journeyman

This is weirdly missing people but I'll go off this list and not cheat.

Answering as who I want now:
Geno
Hayabusa
Morrigan
Crono
KOS-MOS

Answering as 13yo me:
Agumon
Conker
Crash
Geno
Dig Dug

What we'll get:
Geno
Dante
Crash
Chief
Monster Hunter
Travis

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
If Mai can’t even get in, I’m not sure how 2B would be playable or in fact get a costume for sure even though Mai is more revealing. They could easily make her outfit less revealing, but... they should of done so with Mai.
I feel like 2B could pass the test as she wouldn't appear too sexual unless they added a half naked 2B alt which they definitely wouldn't. As for players looking up her skirt, well they could fix that by either addeda black void around her *** and you know what or simply add more thread to her skirt where you couldn't see her upper legs and thighs. I feel like 2B could by pass CERO and ESRB's raders if Sakurai's team were to censor her correctly without dishonoring the original design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom