• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
ARMS is win-win for Geno fans.

If it's Springman, RIbbongirl, or an ARMS spirit, that's a win to once and for all not have to deal with the spirits deconfirm crowd.

If it's not one of them, then it's a "side" ARMS character... which blows off the but-Geno-isn't-a-main-character crowd.

We win no matter who the ARMS character is.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
I'm honestly getting bad vibes from this thread. I didn't think an Arms character would get this much hate in here.

Last edited:

Penguinbowler

Smash Apprentice
There are five character spots left and one of them is taken up by something no one wanted really.
I never get this argument.

Smash has never, ever had an entire character update purely defined by what fans demanded. In the first game Ness was an obscure character from a cult classic and Captain Falcon was never even seen outside his vehicle in gameplay, in melee we got retro characters like the Ice Climbers, Game and Watch, as well as Roy whos game hadn't even come out and a Mario Reskin, Brawl Had R.O.B. a TOY, Wii Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt in 4 (with WFT being chosen because no one wanted her), ultimate had Incineroar who's game wasn't even out yet, and Piranha Plant, while the first DLC wave had characters that while important to Gaming weren't in heavy demand, such as Terry and Hero.

"How is this bad in any way?" you may ask? Welp, most of the character people have been theorizing about and REALLY want to see get in are 3rd Party. If Rex and Pyra get in as well, that's only four slots left. If Nintendo went ham we could get all 1st Party which screws over the likes of any Capcom rep, Sora and Geno, Crash, the works! It would be excellent for Waluigi and Isaac fans and maybe Bandanna Waddle Dee/Dixie Kong/Krystal fans, but it would suck majorly for literally everyone else out there.
As for your third party comment, dude, thats one of the most wrong phrases i ever heard. While Third Party Characters are hype, saying that Bandana Dee, isaac and Waluigi would be disapointments for not being those types of characters isn't true. if Sylux was revealed alongside a MP4 announcement I doubt people would be pissed even if it was "Shilling" and Porky is often sited as a highly wanted character, even if he doesn't top the charts. How would 1st party DLC be a Disapointment when there a ton of Nintendo Characters left? How would more of Nintendos series getting represented be bad. We are still missing Major Mario Characters, like Kamek and Toad, which doesn't even cover the underrepresented series like Kirby, or the ones without any representation at all, nor all the Classic Arcade/NES characters. How is First Party Characters a Major disappointment.

Antho

Smash Apprentice
I really don’t think Rex and Pyra will get in, but honestly my reasons for thinking this is the same reason of thinking that other people think Geno/other spirits/assists won’t get in so I might be biased. I feel his Mii Costume is a special case because it came with FP1, and what would happen if he did become a character? Would the mii costume release separately with him? But then that’d make anyone who bought the full first pass might regret buying the first pass (though I doubt anyone bought FP1 for the mii costume) That and there’s already some XBC2 content in the game with spirits, music, and a costume in base. (ARMS didn’t have music to my knowledge and 10 of the playable characters don’t have spirits which works well for the spirit board.) Either way, I do like Xenoblade and would like to see Rex and Pyra but I don’t think it’ll happen.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
We're in a truly interesting situation Genobros. We know that a character from ARMS is coming to Smash and the two poster children for the game - Spring Man and Ribbon Girl - are already in the game as an Assist and spirit respectively. They will either add Spring Man (probably with Ribbon Girl as an alt) and finally break the mold of characters already in the game being promoted playable, or they will pass over the two poster children for the game to add someone who already isn't in the game (that takes Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Min Min, Twintelle, and Ninjara out of the running), which will not look good for promotions going forward.

We truly are in the endgame now.
Swerving Springman and Ribbongirl would be one thing but, like everyone has pointed out, also swerving Ninjara and Min-Min, the most popular male and female characters respectively would be beyond Murphy's Law. When Nintendo doesn't go with the title characters, they then go with the most popular and all these characters would be promotions either way. Again, barring ****ery that Smash has never seen before, this is basically a checkmate on major arguments against Geno because 6 is almost guaranteed to be at the very least a spirit promotion.

Heoj

Smash Ace
Now that the storm is gone,personally i think its 100% min-min, and geno is coming. I honestly dont think we have anything to worry about. Plus i personally want min-min

Last edited:

Polarthief

Smash Lord
I'm honestly getting bad vibes from this thread. I didn't think an Arms character would get this much hate in here.
It's not so much hate as it is overall disappointment in the direct and not even getting a reveal, plus if it's Spring Man, YAAAAAWN. No one wants him but he's totally possible.

Now if they break the usual pattern of primary characters, especially if it's one I like, I'd be really stoked about it, but this overall is a disappointing pick after Byleth being abysmal and Terry being very "eh" before that. You'd think they'd want someone more exciting, y'know? A lot of people seem to want Min Min or Twintelle.

Swerving Springman and Ribbongirl would be one thing but, like everyone has pointed out, also swerving Ninjara and Min-Min, the most popular male and female characters respectively would be beyond Murphy's Law. When Nintendo doesn't go with the title characters, they then go with the most popular and all these characters would be promotions either way. Again, barring ****ery that Smash has never seen before, this is basically a checkmate on major arguments against Geno because 6 is almost guaranteed to be at the very least a spirit promotion.
I still think Twintelle is possible. She's popular, female, and also black, and you know there are people who are saying there's no characters of color in the game (edit: does Ganondorf count?), so Nintendo could score some points there. Also it goes without saying, but no, Mr. Game & Watch doesn't count.

My top pick would be Twintelle, but if they're not going with the main 2, Min-Min's probably next in line.

whatbare yall gonna do with yourselves if this arms character wasnt a spirit at all?
That would be quite devastating as not only are they going with a much less popular pick (besides Kid Cobra I guess since he did get 2nd in that poll I never heard about), but they're also picking someone who adds nothing in the ways of breaking fan rules. That'd be akin to picking Urshifu for a Gen 8 rep.

Last edited:

Heoj

Smash Ace
whatbare yall gonna do with yourselves if this arms character wasnt a spirit at all?
Honestly i would probs give up hope completely. If they skip the fan favourites like min-min, ninjala and twintelle and go for someone without a spirit then game over.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
If this is indeed a promotion then, BOOM. The last major argument against Geno and any other characters who are spirits goes up in smoke in glorious fashion. All it takes is one to invalidate the entire argument, and we could be seeing it happen in June.
I still think Twintelle is possible. She's popular, female, and also black, and you know there are people who are saying there's no characters of color in the game (edit: does Ganondorf count?), so Nintendo could score some points there. Also it goes without saying, but no, Mr. Game & Watch doesn't count.
Reminder that Twintelle is ALSO a spirit so this would be good news for promotions too.

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I don't think anyone is really hating on the idea of an ARMS character getting into Smash Bros. Most of us are super thrilled! There are one or two short posts and one unnecessarily long essay saying they are disappointed but why when this could be the opportunity Geno has been needing to be a serious contender. I really am hoping to see one of the spirit characters make it. We have a 1/3 chance of breaking this Spirit rule forever. We just need to hope we hit the jackpot!

Do you guys remember when they were reporting Bayonetta was having issues with her model during Byleth patch?

Could this be where the Bayonetta issue is coming from? Do I even make the prediction that the character might be Twintelle?

Last edited:

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Honestly i would probs give up hope completely. If they skip the fan favourites like min-min, ninjala and twintelle and go for someone without a spirit then game over.
I wouldn't completely give up hope as there's still all the evidence in Geno's favor, but it would suck for sure.

If this is indeed a promotion then, BOOM. The last major argument against Geno and any other characters who are spirits goes up in smoke in glorious fashion. All it takes is one to invalidate the entire argument, and we could be seeing it happen in June.

Reminder that Twintelle is ALSO a spirit so this would be good news for promotions too.
"B-BUT HE'S A DOLL! DOLLS DECONFIRM!"

Oh I'm more than aware, but she's the least likely of the 5 to be picked.
- Poster Characters: Spring Man and Ribbon Girl
- Top Popular Characters (by gender): Ninjara (#1 most popular; most popular male), Min-Min (most popular female)
- Twintelle (very popular character, but not moreso/more important than the above characters)

She's still my top pick, followed by Ribbon Girl as they were my mains in the game and I just really like them. If not them, I'd be okay with Min-Min. Spring Man would be so booooooring, but would smash (haha) all the dumb fanrules, and Ninjara... he's just boring, but at least would remove Spirits Deconfirm. Any of the other 10 would just be a garbage pick IMO. They're all less popular overall and don't change anything regarding spirits and other fanrules.

I don't think anyone is really hating on the idea of an ARMS character getting into Smash Bros. Most of us are super thrilled! There are one or two short posts and one unnecessarily long essay saying they are disappointed but why when this could be the opportunity Geno has been needing to be a serious contender. I really am hoping to see one of the spirit characters make it. We have a 1/3 chance of breaking this Spirit rule forever. We just need to hope we hit the jackpot!
For sure. This isn't like Byleth-soul-crushing levels of disappointment. I'm not thrilled, but if it's a character I give a crap about, or at *LEAST* removes the Spirits Deconfirm fanrule, I'll be happy about at least that (and again, bonus points for TT, RG, and a small bonus for MM).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
**** on your porch no less than 6 times.

Also, PM me so I can send you a friend code for New Horizons. Bought it for my wife last Friday.
Not my porch D: but yeah, Idk if this arms character is gonna be a spirit or not. That being said, Im ok with an ARMS character but its too soon to tell who it is and gotcha, Ill go and do thst

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Spirits don't deconfirm, there's your proof.
Base game ones at least. Can't say the same for post-base spirits, I don't know why they'd give a series a spirit event with their important characters and then immediately give them the next DLC slot.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
As much as I would love Lyn in the game, I don¨t think the Smash fanbase would survive a 9th Fire Emblem character. Then again, there is a rumor of a Fire Emblem 7 remake :joyful:
If it's Lyn, people would make an exception.

From what I can tell, it's just the general disappointment some feel when the new character isn't the one they've really wanted. It'll pass.

I'm gonna roll myself up in a big ball and die. My, my!

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
If it's Lyn, people would make an exception.
I don¨t know.... Wouldn¨t FE have as much as Mario then? I would love her inclusion don¨t get me wrong (she should have been added a long time ago) but I doubt people would be okay even if it would be funny if they were.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord

Do you guys remember when they were reporting Bayonetta was having issues with her model during Byleth patch?

Could this be where the Bayonetta issue is coming from? Do I even make the prediction that the character might be Twintelle?
Hey, I resemble that remark!

Also it's definitely not anger. Anger would be Vol 2 getting completely cancelled and never happening. That would just flat out suck.

Disappointment is fine, and it's about what I felt for Byleth, which means I'm already getting over said disappointment. Most of my essay is talking about how this is a bad start for the pass. Very little people will now go buy Vol 2 for an unrevealed ARMS character, and most of them who do will do so because it gives them hope for the future for characters like Geno or Rayman.

There are just a lot of other dead franchises Nintendo could have picked a rep from. Golden Sun, Star Fox, Donkey Kong (hasn't had a new game in a bit and only recently got a new rep in Smash), F-Zero...hell the franchises that are doing fine like Mario, Zelda, Kirby and now Metroid could use more reps and they STILL went with ARMS, a game they pushed but ultimately failed and was forgotten about and now here we are again.

I never get this argument.

Smash has never, ever had an entire character update purely defined by what fans demanded. In the first game Ness was an obscure character from a cult classic and Captain Falcon was never even seen outside his vehicle in gameplay, in melee we got retro characters like the Ice Climbers, Game and Watch, as well as Roy whos game hadn't even come out and a Mario Reskin, Brawl Had R.O.B. a TOY, Wii Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt in 4 (with WFT being chosen because no one wanted her), ultimate had Incineroar who's game wasn't even out yet, and Piranha Plant, while the first DLC wave had characters that while important to Gaming weren't in heavy demand, such as Terry and Hero.
Never said it was, just explaining how out of all the non-fan-listing picks when there is a GIANT list of requested Nintendo character, they picked ARMS. Talk about tone deaf and pushing an agenda.

Also, I love every character in Smash, and I tend to flock towards the weird ones especially. I will likely love the ARMS rep, something I already mentioned in my essay before. That doesn't change the fact that this decision was a poor one to make.

As for your third party comment, dude, thats one of the most wrong phrases i ever heard. While Third Party Characters are hype, saying that Bandana Dee, isaac and Waluigi would be disapointments for not being those types of characters isn't true. if Sylux was revealed alongside a MP4 announcement I doubt people would be pissed even if it was "Shilling" and Porky is often sited as a highly wanted character, even if he doesn't top the charts. How would 1st party DLC be a Disapointment when there a ton of Nintendo Characters left? How would more of Nintendos series getting represented be bad. We are still missing Major Mario Characters, like Kamek and Toad, which doesn't even cover the underrepresented series like Kirby, or the ones without any representation at all, nor all the Classic Arcade/NES characters. How is First Party Characters a Major disappointment.
You misunderstood me entirely.

I was referring to ARMS and XBC2 mostly when I mentioned this, as these were characters that had some backing but mostly died out and now the push for Rex and Pyra is swelling. Catering to these two fan groups is fine, but only leaves a hypothetical four slots left to please the fans who have been asking for characters for over 10 years instead of just a couple of years at best.

I love Waluigi and want him in, I'd prefer Adeline over BWD but I'd be okay with him, I want Isaac for my Golden Sun brothers. What I was saying was that this news could be in their favor, perhaps, but it's mostly in Rex's favor. My fear was that Nintendo could focus on mostly first party this time around due to backlash and that the majorly requested third parties get left in the dust by Nintendo over compensating. I don't find it likely, however.

Sylux would suck though, imo. Give us one of those I mentioned about over Rex or Sylux. Hell, even Porky who I think has no chance I'd rather see then either of those two. Also, Toad is part of Peach's moveset and both they and Kamek have been reduced to minions at worst and side characters at best, leaving other Mario characters to take the spotlight...hopefully Waluigi.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
If we actually got Lyn she'd be seen as an okay/great pick for FE most fans. Everyone else would hate her because she's from Fire Emblem.

That aside regardless of whether or not the Arms character "breaks" any "rules", I'm honestly not sure if that would affect Geno either way. Rather, if they're going to add a character then they'll add that character. These rules mean much more to the fans/speculation than they do in terms of actual development.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
regardless of whether or not the Arms character "breaks" any "rules", I'm honestly not sure if that would affect Geno either way.
Of course it doesn't affect the rest of the DLC because they're already chosen, but at the very least, people will shut the hell up about "SPIRITS DECONFIRM, REE!" when you talk about Geno outside of this thread. But obviously, they'll just make up a new reason why Geno can't be put in the game.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Of course it doesn't affect the rest of the DLC because they're already chosen, but at the very least, people will shut the hell up about "SPIRITS DECONFIRM, REE!" when you talk about Geno outside of this thread. But obviously, they'll just make up a new reason why Geno can't be put in the game.
I'm honestly kind of curious to see how they'll even move the goal post, but they'll find a way I'm sure. The only point I've ever taken as valid is disinterest on either Nintendo or Square's part.

Last edited:

Polarthief

Smash Lord
I'm honestly kind of curious to see how they'll even move the goal post, but they'll find a way I'm sure. The only point, I've ever taken as valid is disinterest on either Nintendo or Square's part.
"Dolls deconfirm"
"3rd party characters in 1st party universes deconfirm"
"He's coming back as a costume, so Geno deconfirmed"
"Characters not from the beginning of third party games deconfirm"

Just to name a few ridiculous ones.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
This. Bummed about Waluigi either on hold or just ded but all my other theories on 6 held up so it's still a big win either way.
eh? You really think waluigi might be dead? Kinda shocking and sad considering I see a lot of people who think he’s way more likely after today, especially if Spring Man gets playable in some form

Firox

Smash Master
"Dolls deconfirm"
"3rd party characters in 1st party universes deconfirm"
"He's coming back as a costume, so Geno deconfirmed"
"Characters not from the beginning of third party games deconfirm"

Just to name a few ridiculous ones.
You forgot one.

"Characters named Geno deconfirm."

pinshadow

Smash Lord
I'm more dissappointed with the direct in general than anything else. When they said one-more thing I jumped out of my seat a little but then it was just Pokemon and I'm just staring at the screen like
1537749137404.jpg
before just straight up closing it. It really feels like they have nothing for the entire FIRST HALF of the year, what are they even doing? I mean you look on their site and their main headlines are
  • A release date for a remake we already knew about (of a game that's already been rereleased before)
  • A bunch of 2K ports that are priced at 50 DOLLARS EACH
  • Bravely Default 2, which we already knew about
  • A 51 game collection? Neat?
  • Sword and Shield DLC that we already knew about.
I get that its a mini direct, but could we get like one decently big game? Even the last mini direct had Aces. Christ, they couldn't even give us a Wii U port or a new remake or something?

The Arms reveal is easily the weakest smash announcement I've ever seen. Not most dissappointing, but actually weak, like this is a SMASH character, and they just dropped it like "It's an ARMS character, bye see you in 3 months", no trailer, nothing. The best thing that could come out of this is an upgrade but I can't even be super excited about that because they didn't outright confirm it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
eh? You really think waluigi might be dead? Kinda shocking and sad considering I see a lot of people who think he’s way more likely after today, especially if Spring Man gets playable in some form
Oh, I meant as 6. I don't know how Waluigi fits into the grand scheme of things now. Kind of hoping he's a weird bonus or something. My theory was that he was going to be with Luigi's Mansion 3 content (which is still MIA) because Mii Costume Guy supported at least two first party Mii costumes coming (one being Gooigi) and Power of Six theory suggested a pure Nintendo character as one of the six characters in Season 2. Now I don't know. Obviously, promotions happening would be good for him but I figured he'd be the first...

Andwooooo

Smash Journeyman
PokéfreakofBACON PokéfreakofBACON joked about this on Discord but what if, after all this time, we really do get a triple reveal at E3? Basically "ARMs" is in the same boat as Lucas was in Smash 4 so, maybe if we're lucky, we'll be seeing "Roy" and "Ryu" come June too.
I can get behind that. Have the reveal start by showing off the Arms rep, then in the same trailer, reveal 7. Trailer ends, Nintendo Direct goes on as normal with everyone thinking that there’s no way we’d get another reveal since we already got two. End of direct, one more trailer sans the Smash intro, very Super Mario-esque trailer, which is weird since they already revealed Mario 3D World for Switch. Then BAM! Geno beams down—it’s a Smash commercial. End of Direct.

Borrows elements from E3 2018 (the Inklings fakeout) and 2019 (ending with a fan favorite). It’s like poetry, it rhymes.

Last edited:

Polarthief

Smash Lord
PokéfreakofBACON PokéfreakofBACON joked about this on Discord but what if, after all this time, we really do get a triple reveal at E3? Basically "ARMs" is in the same boat as Lucas was in Smash 4 so, maybe if we're lucky, we'll be seeing "Roy" and "Ryu" come June too.
I'd be so happy if it happened. Again, my whole thing isn't waiting for characters to get released, it's just knowing their in. Once Geno's revealed to be in, I'm good, I'm happy. Yeah I'll love playing him too, but it's pretty much over for me the second he gets the splash screen.

That said, if they were ill-prepared to reveal even ONE character today, I doubt they'd really be ready to reveal 2.5 in June, unless they're willing to say names w/o showing much.

The Arms reveal is easily the weakest smash announcement I've ever seen. Not most dissappointing, but actually weak, like this is a SMASH character, and they just dropped it like "It's an ARMS character, bye see you in 3 months", no trailer, nothing. The best thing that could come out of this is an upgrade but I can't even be super excited about that because they didn't outright confirm it.
Not to even mention it was in the middle of the direct, like it didn't mean anything... because it didn't. They didn't even reveal the damn character!

But yeah, *the* worst direct and the weakest Smash reveal to date. If you (the general you, not Pinshadow, obviously) liked the direct, great, but we're allowed to be disappointed as hell after waiting just shy of 7 months for... this...

MisterMike

Smash Champion
You forgot one.

"Characters named Geno deconfirm."
"Characters who have vowels in their names disconfirm."
"Characters whose names sound like an Italian restaurant disconfirm."
"Characters who are named, appear, and function similarly to Geno from Super Mario RPG disconfirmed."

View attachment 267193

This is you. Get over it.
I ain't no Villager or Isabelle main, but I'mma have to pocket this meme for later. Thanks.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Oh, I meant as 6. I don't know how Waluigi fits into the grand scheme of things now. Kind of hoping he's a weird bonus or something. My theory was that he was going to be with Luigi's Mansion 3 content (which is still MIA) because Mii Costume Guy supported at least two first party Mii costumes coming (one being Gooigi) and Power of Six theory suggested a pure Nintendo character as one of the six characters in Season 2. Now I don't know. Obviously, promotions happening would be good for him but I figured he'd be the first...
gooigi mii? That’d be interesting. I guess it would be just a hat? Not sure how that’d work.

With luigis mansion 3 content still coming I wonder if King Boo has a shot. That’d be a really cool “switch game shill” character alongside arms

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
I'll definitely agree this was a very weak reveal and a bad start to the pass in general. It had no build up at all, it was just "Here's ARMS, good luck figuring this out! Bye!"

I'm of the mind that ARMS should have been in the base roster to begin with so it's very odd to see them suddenly getting a redemption in DLC long after their game was dead and buried (But then again, my top pick was Banjo-Kazooie and their franchise is deader than dead so for me to complain about relevancy would be hypocritical). But honestly, now that the initial surprise is gone I find myself all for this.

Plus as we've all been discussing, this could be fantastic news for Geno since it could break the "No promotions" rule potentially. I'm hearing Min-Min is a strong contender, but I won't lie: I'm hoping it's Lola Pop because her moveset would be so wacky and I know Sakurai loves that kind of thing. Jokes aside about her balloon ability; imagine having that as a counter or even being able to shield in the air with it!

1585254761985.png

waterhasataste

Smash Journeyman
I think Waluigi would work really well as a final bonus fighter. I can see him being like Plant

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
ARMS is a fantastic game, it's great to see it getting a rep like it deserves. I can't even fathom anyone not at least liking the art and character designs. It's likely Min-Min, since she won the character tournament. I'm glad to know that spirits never really deconfirmed, just like anyone with a brain knew beforehand.

QQS

Smash Lord
With the #76 reveal + all what we know:

-No Mii Costume yet
-Copyrighted songs
-Pattern of 2 songs per Square character
-Also 2 songs that fit perfectly (one for him and one for battle)
-“Back to the roots” scenario
-First party being on topic (Geno is kind of a mix: being the ONLY Third Party coming from a First Party world)
-Costumes, Spirits or Assist don’t deconfirm
-The next one in the pack is #77
-More than 2 decades of fan demand
-Acknowledged by Sakurai himself
-Perfect moveset (timed hits) + Fun to play
-Inkling, Chrom, KKR & Isabelle were from being costumes in Sm4sh to playables in Ultimate. Only missing Geno
-The “Big” are already here: Ridley, KKR and Banjo. Only missing Geno again. (You can add Isaac if you want)
-And many more hints...

It all strengthens Geno’s chances to be playable in Smash and also fit being Challenger Pack 7, as Fatmanonice Fatmanonice Essay says.

We have to be patience and he is going to be revealed. I never played Arms but I’m fine with his inclusion, it’s Nintendo choice and Nintendo own creations. If we aren’t going to have many 3rd parties, I’m 100% done with Geno; and if we are getting another, I would love Crash to be the “Banjo” of this FP. I can live without the rest, but now anyone is back on the table again:

Isaac, Skull Kid, Tails, Eggman, Bandana, Zero, Lloyd, Crash, another from Zelda, another Pokémon, Waluigi. I would be fine with anyone joining as long as one of them is Geno.

Isn’t it clear yet? Each Direct or News we have hint towards Geno being playable (no deconfirmations with those fan rules, no costume yet, the songs, etc.). It seems a long wait but I have been waiting him since Smash 64, so I can wait until June cause he seems closer, safer and brighter than ever.

Next number is 77, Geno will take that place. Probably a single reveal after the Arms one.

I bet for:

76: Spring Man or various Arms characters in one slot.

77: Geno

78: Crash

And probably the rest only First Party.

Thanks for reading, always reading you guys. Geno-fan since 1990 from Chile!

1A95AA86-CFDB-4575-9350-83A3C606632F.jpeg

CREDITS FOR THIS AMAZING ART: alemerltoucanet on IG.

GENO SHINES IN SMASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom