• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriggerX

Smash Ace
What part of "I'm done" isn't gotten? I am not going to be convinced. I'm not going to waste time on the debate when you're well aware nothing is going to convince me otherwise. The only thing would be Sakurai actually stating he chose Byleth to advertise 3H. Like he actually said with Roy and Corrin. Two games that don't come out till after Smash, meaning the advertisement has a real effect.

Sure, you can say I'm looking at this in black and white to some degree. You're right. I am. And that stance isn't going to change. In addition, this is a lot bigger derail than intended, so I apologize for that.

Moving on, there's a lot of neat Geno recolors. I'm used to basic ones that often match the 1/2/3/etc. Player controls instead. Though to be fair, I think it was Brawl that started adding weird costumes that don't relate to the actual player icons. 4 actually removed the whole concept by giving you an aura, making it so costumes don't match. Though my guess is because it wasn't much of a choice. With many 3rd party companies giving terrible costumes, you needed a new solution.

A lot of the picks in the smash roster are “shill” picks. Even some of the move sets that were changed were “shill” decisions you could say, ie: Mario, Link.

It really isn’t a good or bad thing it just happens.

It’s not really that off topic, considering where Geno stands right now. Without any indication of a SMrpg remake or sequel in sight, it’s hard to believe we’d get a character whose future isn’t even certain.

His addition in my opinion, would be pushed simply because there has been a demand for him for awhile. A lot similar to Banjo and Terry in that respect, but a stark contrast from Hero, Joker, and Byleth.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I particularly don't mind human characters. I can just do less with more anime characters. Like, Terry Bogard is sick but I can't help but look at that CSS of Joker's School Boy alt and make me question the character's masculinity.

The only exception I would have is Lloyd Irving since I want to see his fans get in on the action as well. They have been waiting for a good amount of time as well. I guess Wonder Red is on the cool side to because that guy screams of being a badass.

But more characters like Geno, Crash and Rayman are kind of what I want majority of this pass to be.

And before anyone asks, there are only two animes in the world that achieve godlike status.

Hajime No Ippo and Dr. Stone
To me, I don't care about the look either. I want them to be fun. The only thing that look matters is when it doesn't flow well in battle. As in, the character needs to be polished overall. Limbs not flying everywhere, etc.

Otherwise, the design working well with the actual moveset is important. Thankfully Geno's design has no issues like that. I mean, he's a humanoid technically, but he's a really cool character. Plus, if he's in, that's a good excuse for a Puppetmon representation(Spirit or Classic Mode battle for Agumon).

"LC"_Lapen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 6950 2675 8190
It's truly striking when you're coming across a Spec Ad made for Nintendo, something designed to represent the heart and message that the Nintendo brand stands for, and guess who's costume they chose:

I swear every day I see more and more evidence that the only thing holding back Geno and SMRPG from a skyrocketing return to relevance is the company who sits on them, It's surreal.

Firox

Smash Master
If Geno is revealed as playable and they announced SMRPG for Switch Online or as a remake, would Geno be thought as a shill/ad pick?
Would you call it a shill if the character in question has been demanded by fans for over a decade? It's kind of the "chicken or the egg" scenario in this case.

It's truly striking when you're coming across a Spec Ad made for Nintendo, something designed to represent the heart and message that the Nintendo brand stands for, and guess who's costume they chose:

I swear every day I see more and more evidence that the only thing holding back Geno and SMRPG from a skyrocketing return to relevance is the company who sits on them, It's surreal.
HOLY CROW! When was this made?!!! If this is a recent commercial, I swear to you......HE'S IN.

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Tin foil Geno hat time: Galaxy Brain EX!

I got back to thinking on the Paper Mario rumors again and tying it to Geno, the following question occurred to me; "how many Paper Mario games are there?".

1. Paper Mario (Nintendo 64)
2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (Nintendo Game Cube)
3. Super Paper Mario (Wii)
4. Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Nintendo 3DS)
5. Paper Mario: Color Splash (Nintendo Wii U)
6. ... huh... hmm, not yet it seems (Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam doesn't count since it's more a Mario & Luigi game)

So this supposed new Paper Mario game would be the sixth game within this series. With the rumors behind the title being that it's a return to form, and thinking back that originally Paper Mario on the N64 was going to be Super Mario RPG 2, AND we're kicking off the Fighters Pass Vol. 2 with Challenger Pack #6; ah yes... it's all coming together. What if rather than a potential tied-reveal to Super Mario RPG coming to the SNES NSO library, it actually ended up being tied-in to the new Paper Mario announcement, due to Geno (and other SMRPG characters) inclusion in said game? :eek::2gud:

ActualGarbage

Smash Ace
To me, I don't care about the look either. I want them to be fun. The only thing that look matters is when it doesn't flow well in battle. As in, the character needs to be polished overall. Limbs not flying everywhere, etc.
Dude, I would pay for there to be a version of Smash where the physics are busted to hell and the models just ragdoll and freak out when hit like in Gmod.

Hot_N_Tasty

Smash Journeyman

Daaaaang. It's good to see Geno getting more and more in the mainstream. As much as three years ago I would have laughed at the very idea.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Dude, I would pay for there to be a version of Smash where the physics are busted to hell and the models just ragdoll and freak out when hit like in Gmod.
Well, at least a ragdoll fits in a Geno thread. XD

Plus, hey, you could have a bonus character with that puppet monster from the SSE.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Unfortunately I don't believe Nintendo has plans for a Super Bowl commercial but is there a back story with this commercial? Was it sent into NoA or something?

Just the idea of those suits seeing that we remember and want more Geno is always good.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
I particularly don't mind human characters. I can just do less with more anime characters. Like, Terry Bogard is sick but I can't help but look at that CSS of Joker's School Boy alt and make me question the character's masculinity.

The only exception I would have is Lloyd Irving since I want to see his fans get in on the action as well. They have been waiting for a good amount of time as well. I guess Wonder Red is on the cool side to because that guy screams of being a badass.

But more characters like Geno, Crash and Rayman are kind of what I want majority of this pass to be.

And before anyone asks, there are only two animes in the world that achieve godlike status.

Hajime No Ippo and Dr. Stone
>No JoJo
>No Death Note
>Not even Inferno Cop

You sicken me.

Lyncario

Smash Ace

...Watch it on Youtube, and look at the description of the video. I am sorry to break the news to you.

Last edited:

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
The anime human vs whacky cartoon design argument for Smash has always been weird. People are fine to have their preference but I've seen people get so heated from the discussion in an absurd way.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord

Regardless if the video is an unofficial Nintendo ad, the fact that they incorporated the Geno costume is proof enough that the people that made the add know about the character (and possibly like the character as well). More importantly though, is how wholesome the add is. In the early days, the brothers would play their favorite games together; from the NES, SNES, N64, and although as time went on they each went their own way in life; the older brother didn't forget, and rebuilt the bridge. Thus the brothers met again, returning to the days of yore, now on Nintendo Switch. Hmm... the story told on this add... feels... familiar. Doesn't it remind anyone of... the memories of younger days playing NES and SNES games (particularly SMRPG), and as time went on, some of those memories stayed behind until the Nintendo Switch made us remember those wonderful days of yore with the NSO NES, and SNES Libraries?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Regardless if the video is an unofficial Nintendo ad, the fact that they incorporated the Geno costume is proof enough that the people that made the add know about the character (and possibly like the character as well). More importantly though, is how wholesome the add is. In the early days, the brothers would play their favorite games together; from the NES, SNES, N64, and although as time went on they each went their own way in life; the older brother didn't forget, and rebuilt the bridge. Thus the brothers met again, returning to the days of yore, now on Nintendo Switch. Hmm... the story told on this add... feels... familiar. Doesn't it remind anyone of... the memories of younger days playing NES and SNES games (particularly SMRPG), and as time went on, some of those memories stayed behind until the Nintendo Switch made us remember those wonderful days of yore with the NSO NES, and SNES Libraries?
Everything with gaming was perfect before the zoomers invaded with their Disney, DarkSydePhil and anime bull**** lol

But real talk, I hope we come out on top with this fighter's pass.

Last edited:

Vector Victor

Smash Lord

Reminds me of that Nintendo question done at the VGAs the other year where the answer was Geno. Of all characters in all of Nintendo, they pick him.

If all these various hints, references, wink winks is Nintendo implying that they are bringing back Geno, then enough with the implying and just DO IT.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

-video-

Im sorry, whats the problem here?

Last edited:

HudU

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4165 4708 0120

This isn't official right? He says its a "spec ad" in the description so its just for a portfolio- I think.

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
So, Geno thread, it has been a while since I've shared one of my "zoomer opinions," so I figured I'd share another one for those who care.

So, obviously, Geno will be in the next Fighters Pass. I mean ya'll know all the hullabaloo surrounding him, so I won't go over it. Simply put, as I've said before, if Sakurai and Nintendo want Geno in, a little image won't stop them (same logic applies to Waluigi in my opinion).

But what I have been surpised to see is the lack of this thread's guessing at a new Pokémon fighter. Now look, I understand that we got post-launch Spirits for Sword / Shield, but I wouldn't count out a new 'mon just yet. As we see time and time again, Nintendo loves breaking the rules and being the kings of left field. Am I predicting a new Pokémon because I desperately want one? Not really, I'm just being realistic (not pessimistic). Now post-launch Spirits are definitely telling, no doubt. However, if Nintendo really wanted to advertise the Sword/Shield DLC, they probably will. While I wouldn't be smitten with a new Pokémon, someone like Toxtricity would be pretty rad, not gonna lie.

At the very least, I think it makes logical sense to predict a fighter that is directly from Nintendo that will promote a game of their's. In every Smash game I'd say there is a character included because they want to market something. Unfortunately for Fire Emblem, this series comes under the most fire when included. In reality, a lot of characters are included for advertising I'd say (not all though). My point is that when I see Fatmanonice's list of predictions and it includes a mix of big 3rd parties and/or the Smash fanbase's desires, I have to take a step back and analyze what the ideal and likely real are. Don't get me wrong, I think every fighter Fatmanonice predicts are likely, but that doesn't equal them getting in (obviously). I'm not specifically targeting Fatman here, I'm just trying to point out that it is likely we'll get one or two fan requests/big known 3rd parties, then maybe one or two Nintendo characters (they may or may not both be for advertising), and then I'd expect a total WTF pick like Joker. Now I'm not telling this to be a policeman of hype, I'm just saying that there is the ideal and the likely real. But heck, Smash is so unexpected that maybe I'll be wrong! Maybe the entire pass will be big 3rd parties and/or big requested characters! But, I also don't think that is entirely realistic. I'm not being wynn here, I KNOW Sakurai and Nintendo care and that they'll include some but characters (like maybe Dante or Crash), but I think expecting all of them to not be either a WTF character or a means for advertising is maybe a little foolish.

*gets up and stretches*
Ahhh, feels good to give my zoomer opinions here again after a bit (hopefully not too many people forgot about me). I've missed you weird Geno folk (not an insult). As always, I look forward to any discussion involving what I just said!

Last edited:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
1580612054491.png

FMOI makes a lot of compelling arguments, but I think the stuff around Heihachi is just a little bit more convincing than the stuff around Lloyd.

Can't wait to wake up one morning in late 2021 to see Dante is the only one actually in the game

MisterMike

Smash Champion
View attachment 260656
FMOI makes a lot of compelling arguments, but I think the stuff around Heihachi is just a little bit more convincing than the stuff around Lloyd.

Can't wait to wake up one morning in late 2021 to see Dante is the only one actually in the game
Wait a second... Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple...
New color theory?!

Last edited:

EmeraldNate

Smash Rookie

I got back to thinking on the Paper Mario rumors again and tying it to Geno, the following question occurred to me; "how many Paper Mario games are there?".

6. ... huh... hmm, not yet it seems (Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam doesn't count since it's more a Mario & Luigi game)

So this supposed new Paper Mario game would be the sixth game within this series. With the rumors behind the title being that it's a return to form, and thinking back that originally Paper Mario on the N64 was going to be Super Mario RPG 2, AND we're kicking off the Fighters Pass Vol. 2 with Challenger Pack #6; ah yes... it's all coming together. What if rather than a potential tied-reveal to Super Mario RPG coming to the SNES NSO library, it actually ended up being tied-in to the new Paper Mario announcement, due to Geno (and other SMRPG characters) inclusion in said game? :eek::2gud:
I actually predicted this 2 weeks ago and still hope its true

Franco Geno

Smash Lord

Best timeline ever

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Three cups of coffee and an Addreall and, oh boy, it's time for more theorycrafting! Today's topic, analyzing Sakurai's dumps... The Mii costume ones. So, per usual, we're using Power of Six theory as our foundation. Quick recap:

"The theory that, when the Fighter's Pass was originally one and done, each pack was meant to have 6 Mii costumes that thematically fit with the pack's character and bring back all 15 of the Smash 4 third party DLC costumes."

Here is our theoretical model:

-Joker (4 Persona, Tails and Knuckles, SEGA theme)

-Hero (4 Dragon Quest, Geno and Chocobo, Square theme)

-Banjo (4 Megaman, Goemon, and Rocket Grunt, the "Dump")

-Terry (3 SNK, Akira, Jacky, and Heihachi, Fighting Game theme)

-Byleth (Ancient Armor, Rex, Lloyd, Gil, Monster Hunter, and Rathalos, Medieval Fantasy RPG theme)

Here's what we actually wound up with:

-Joker (4 Persona, Tails and Knuckles, SEGA theme)

-Hero (4 Dragon Quest, Dragon Quest theme)

-Banjo (2 Megaman, Goemon, Sans, and Rocket Grunt, the "Dump")

-Terry (3 SNK, Akira, and Jacky, Fighting Game theme)

-Byleth (Altair, Rabbids, 2 Megaman, and Cuphead, the "Dump 2": the Second Dumping)

Smash 4 costumes that are MIA:

-Geno and Chocobo (Square)
-Lloyd, Gil, and Heihachi (Namco)
-Rathalos and Monster Hunter (Capcom)

Using this model, we've already theorized that 3 of the 6 Season 2 characters will be Square, Namco, and Capcom. What I realized today is that we can take this even further by looking at Sakurai's dumps under a microscope. First question to be asked, what is the purpose of a "dump?" The answer is to get rid of excess. The Fighter's Pass wound up having two dumps where the Mii costumes had little to do with the actual character; why? Let's go into that.

One strong point of analysis is that SEGA saw all of its Smash 4 costumes return in the Fighter's Pass. This presents the strong argument that we're not going to be seeing anymore SEGA characters because, if we were, one of the pairs would have been saved at the very least. What companies did we see in the pass but only as Mii costumes? Konami (Goemon), the Pokemon Company (Rocket Grunt), Ubisoft (Ezio and Rabbids), and the two indies (Sans and Cuphead). Using the same frame of analysis as we did SEGA, we can likely safely deduce that these companies won't be getting characters in the future because, again, if they were, why would they have content now? This makes the dumps a lot more interesting and perhaps gives them more meaning than we originally thought.

Banjo is RARE/Microsoft but came with no RARE/Microsoft costumes and Byleth is Nintendo but came with no Nintendo costumes. Very strange. As Power of Six shows us, Byleth very easily could have come with Rex and Ancient Armor but didn't. Two Nintendo costumes that very easily fit Byleth's theme but were made bonuses instead. Again, a very strange decision... Or is it?

Going off this model we set up, let's propose that the reason these two dumps happened was because Microsoft and Nintendo costumes were being saved for later. What does this imply? It's very simple: there's a pack coming later that's Nintendo and one that's Microsoft. As pointed out, Mii costume theming appears to be very deliberate, even with the dumps. The "dumps" are either excess or companies that won't have their own pack. Let's bring Geno in because I like to see people squirm.

"Geno and Chocobo weren't in Hero's pack because they wanted to keep the theme strictly Dragon Quest." Exactly. Think about it. Traditionally, Dragon Quest is the Enix side of Square Enix. Nowadays, it's technically owned by Armor Project and Bird Studio. It's not purely Square... But Geno and Chocobo are. See where I'm going with this? Using this observation, we can not only theorize that the purely Square content is being saved for another pack but this was done deliberately. So, ladies and gentlemen, what does this probably tell us? It tells us that the mystery Square Enix character is, just that, a purely Square character. Again, theming. If it was anything else, there would be no need to "save" Geno and Chocobo for later. 2B is part Platinum. Sora is Disney. Pretty groovy.

So, in conclusion, here's some things we can gather based on today's theorycraft:

-We already established that Square, Namco, and Capcom were highly probable based on missing Mii costumes but we can take this even further by looking at missing companies represented by Mii costumes.

-Based on the dumps and theming, we now have a strong hypothesis that two of the six packs will be Microsoft and Nintendo.

-We also have a new theory that our mystery Square Enix character will be a purely Square character.

Hope you all have fun with this.
Sorry this is a late response, but I have some questions. What would be the point of saving so many Mii costumes for another wave that you end up with a dump of unrelated costumes? Is it really better to just have a dump now instead of later? And if they had Microsoft costumes planned, surely they would have at least included one or two with Banjo. Especially since if Microsoft costumes were planned, some were likely from Banjo Kazooie. Also, what is the explanation for why Byleth ended up with the extra MegaMan costumes? I thought the idea was that Banjo was going to have all four, but two were saved for another Capcom rep in the next wave. Why would they remove costumes from one challenger pack just to put them in another challenger pack in the same wave? Let alone a character in the same wave unrelated to the costumes in any way, even thematically.

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
It is nearly a written guarantee that Geno will get the Cuphead/Sans treatment at the minimum at this point (which I can live with).

The best part about Geno is he is not another humanoid character. He literally looks like a mysterious little doll with a very cartoon feel about him similar to Crash Bandicoot being based on an animal. Despite the fact that Crash is my favorite gaming icon of all time.. Smash just needs LESS HUMAN-like fighters. Banjo was in that fighter pass and surrounded by a bunch of anime looking dudes.. It feels so weird. When Smash adds more animals or cartoon-like characters, it makes the game feel less basic imo.

I use the same reasoning for why I LOVE Killer Instinct over Mortal Kombat. The character diversity. Mortal Kombat being a bunch of ninjas, basic champions, a god, and a big boss here and there VS a roster like Killer Instincts that has some crazy **** on it like a werewolf, aliens, a ****ing skeleton, cyborg WITH A PONYTAIL, a boxer, a MUMMY, a dinosaur, a giant stone statue, the girl from the grudge, indians, amazons, a viking, a damn FROG (being Rash from battletoads), a two headed centaur..a vampire... You get the point. I want the next fighter pass to not just be boring human after boring human. This human fights in this style... That human fights in a different style with a weapon.. Blah blah blah..

Personally I just want to see the DLC for Ultimate be more diversified into including more creature type characters. Human characters are great, but damn put some diversity in there. Crash and Geno are just a few examples. They could do Rayman, Bandanna Dee, Dixie Kong, and even Agumon. And while I'm a huge fan of the following: Dante, Ryu Hayabusa, Heihachi, Lloyd Irving, Lara Croft, Sora, Master Chief, Doom Slayer...etc.. (list goes on and on) Something about seeing so many human characters gets tiring after awhile..
Yes! I have been going around saying this forever and you're the first person who has ever repeated this sentiment. This is not the Smash I grew up with. Fighter 5 really needed to be Crash or Geno to diversify it.

The worst is when it's human characters that people didn't even ask for. I'm literally to the point where all I want is for requested characters to get in the game, no matter who they are and no matter if I like them or not.

D

Deleted member

It is nearly a written guarantee that Geno will get the Cuphead/Sans treatment at the minimum at this point (which I can live with).

Yes! I have been going around saying this forever and you're the first person who has ever repeated this sentiment. This is not the Smash I grew up with. Fighter 5 really needed to be Crash or Geno to diversify it.

The worst is when it's human characters that people didn't even ask for. I'm literally to the point where all I want is for requested characters to get in the game, no matter who they are and no matter if I like them or not.
They’re not going to do that. We either get Geno or the regular costume. It would be a waste of time and assets to have an updated costume which they can simply copy and paste as they still get the costume worth .75 cents.

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
They’re not going to do that. We either get Geno or the regular costume. It would be a waste of time and assets to have an updated costume which they can simply copy and paste as they still get the costume worth .75 cents.
This is a great point. If Geno does end up with an updated Mii outifit for mere CENTS.... I dare say that would be very stupid, distasteful, and just plain underwhelming. And while I personally wouldn't mind that outcome.. At that point it'd be like.....why..?

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Exactly, it's either the real deal or nothing at this point

Dan

Smash Lord
Is this a joke? He fits the mold perfectly. I can't believe how many likes you got on that. Keep putting these false "all or nothing" pretenses in your head's guys.

This is a great point. If Geno does end up with an updated Mii outifit for mere CENTS.... I dare say that would be very stupid, distasteful, and just plain underwhelming. And while I personally wouldn't mind that outcome.. At that point it'd be like.....why..?
Because it's better than the plain costume? There's obviously no guarantee he will be playable... this is the Geno thread, but I'm still seeing an awful lot of bias either way.

"Stupid, distasteful and underwhelming"... what makes you think they care about Geno fans in the first place? There's a very good chance he'll get the Sans treatment if he's not playable, and to say it's an impossibility is just ignorant.

D

Deleted member

Is this a joke? He fits the mold perfectly. I can't believe how many likes you got on that. Keep putting these false "all or nothing" pretenses in your head's guys.

Because it's better than the plain costume? There's obviously no guarantee he will be playable... this is the Geno thread, but I'm still seeing an awful lot of bias either way.

"Stupid, distasteful and underwhelming"... what makes you think they care about Geno fans in the first place? There's a very good chance he'll get the Sans treatment if he's not playable, and to say it's an impossibility is just ignorant.
Ehh? There is no false “all or nothing” spreading. Again, why waste time and resources for an updated costume when they can copy and paste? They would need to renegotiate with Square and use up assets for a higher quality costume as they’re not gonna get anymore money. These premium looking costumes would probably be nothing but indie characters with a music track to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

OffBi

Smash Ace

Buddy, let me tell you something.
The premium mii costumes are reserved only for indies.
Plus, there is no way in hell that square would just let them make a geno costume with a song for ****ing 0.99 cents, when they could make so SO MUCH MORE MONEY.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s gonna be a Cadence of Hyrule Mii costume and a track and the costume looks nowhere near “premium” as people say it would be for Geno. If that happens, that may be a clear sign that only indie characters get a music track with their costumes much more likely than a Geno costume with one or two tracks.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Because they can't just copy and paste. They need to pay to reuse the costume regardless. If the costume comes back, which means Geno couldn't be playable, Sakurai giving more content to the fans(for not much of a price difference either) is a pretty good consolation prize. Why even want less at this point? If you're going to buy the costume, why wouldn't you buy the deluxe one and get more? It's great business for SE too. They get a bit more(it does add up), and Sakurai gives fans more content. What's the downside here? Of course him being playable is clearly better.

All-or-nothing mentality isn't great anyway. You can miss out on a lot of content. It's actually a good thing to buy the costume(deluxe if so) to further show Square-Enix we care. So it had a benefit. Keep in mind Geno appeared base-game in some way in Ultimate. A huge difference from the previous game. Sure, others did too, but that means SE actually saw a benefit to Geno getting continued use. That's a great thing for him. The best way to make them see his value is support the character, even if it's not the ideal version of him you want. One can be dissatisfied with the overall outcome but still support too to make it better. Last thing that should happen is how Isaac was completely removed from 4, a huge downtime for Golden Sun fans. Thankfully the ballot helped pick it up. Despite not being playable, GS got a large increase in overall content, so it's still pretty nice to get a lot of love. Not like playable is the only representation that matters(if it was, well, we'd have no stickers/trophies/spirits, and at best stages and zero items too). Doesn't make for a fun game in that regard for a lot of players.

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
Oh oh oh, looks like this debate is perfect for me to post pictures of the room I have containing all the evidence of the upgraded Geno Mii Costume being a thing!
1580629851909.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom