• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that we're discussing Master Chief in smash as a real possibility? Like what ****ing timeline are we in that ****ing Master Chief is a serious contender for smash? It's insane and amazing!

D

Deleted member

Where did the jump for Master Chief all of a sudden come from? Just curious.
A certain King Zell has been hinting at Halo on the Switch for about a year, and he showed back up again recently, doing his Halo dance.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Fun idea: If Geno had originated as a fighting game character, in let's say SoulCalibur where their 2P costumes are actual separate things instead of just palate swaps, what would Geno's "2P costume" be?

Further take, if, again in a series like SC where a characters outfit changes from game to game, how would Geno evolve as a character from an outfit standpoint?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I think Halo would be just as big as DoomGuy and I would be more than happy to have either one. So long as Geno does not get left behind I am okay with anyone getting in really.

In the event the Cacodemon hat shows up alongside Master Chief's mii fighter pass, I would be okay with that.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
I think Halo would be just as big as DoomGuy and I would be more than happy to have either one. So long as Geno does not get left behind I am okay with anyone getting in really.

In the event the Cacodemon hat shows up alongside Master Chief's mii fighter pass, I would be okay with that.
That IS a question

Let's say Fighter 5 really IS Chief, what's that mean for our wooden boi?

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
I know I’ve really driven in my desire for the thread to focus on Geno and Geno related topics in the past few days but I have been sent information related to the VGAs from an industry source that I feel are important to share with the Geno thread. I will not disclose my source as jobs are on the line and I don’t want Masahiro to get fired:

1. New games are going to be announced. Some will be expected some will not be.

2. Several games are going to win awards and some are going to lose. There will be controversy about certain categories especially GoTY.

3. FP5 May or may not be announced. I have heard that it may or may not be Geno or a character other than Geno. My source is 50/50

4. Celebrities are going to read awkward teleprompter pablam. There will be some celebrities that cause people to say “Why is he/she here?”

5. There will be music performances. Some will be good some will be just ok.

I know some of these points will come as a shock but just know that my source is trustworthy and gave me this information under no duress to his or his Fatal Fury cabinet’s well being. Please do not reprint this leaks without donating to my patreon or sending me memes. Thank you and God bless

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Did anyone post yet about voting on Geno in the RTC thread? It's his day today. Go do that, y'all.

and also nominate the grass starters concept so I can win the tie

Bee Card

Smash Ace
I might look biased with Chief in my signature, but even as somebody who wants Doomguy a LOT, Master Chief being in Smash would be the kind of megaton announcement that would change gaming history. Nintendo and Microsoft legitimate besties after all this time.

Also, Franco Geno Franco Geno , it feels almost surreal being a part of one of your memes. Much obliged.
Yes of course but I'm more talking about the character itself and his video game series.

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
I don't want to be that guy...

but ouch, how did I not even make this lol. C'mon Franco I'm on way more frequently then some of these people
All of us cool kids are out smoking weed at the back of the building. We sold the test answers to everybody else already.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Where did the jump for Master Chief all of a sudden come from? Just curious.
King zell spoke up aboutnhint halo coming to switch

And this person has never ben wrong (reliable source) and always looks at Nintendo stuff

So halo might be coming to Nintendo so at long last potential master chief will finally be eligible for smash brothers after all of these years

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace
All of us cool kids are out smoking weed at the back of the building. We sold the test answers to everybody else already.
You're on a Smashboard, don't bring that outside stuff in! Here ya want some Deku hash, Arwing fumes, shrooms or the newest trend: Dark Phazon?

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
You're on a Smashboard, don't bring that outside stuff in! Here ya want some Deku hash, Arwing fumes, shrooms or the newest trend: Dark Phazon?
Would Dark Phazon be like even worse phazon or is it like multiplying negative numbers and it comes out as a positive?

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Last edited:

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
Not anymore, check the picture again buddy
Me and my boy Wanii are now floating heads I suppose

(Thank you, Franco. Don't forget me again or I'll go after you like I do Wynn:ultpacman:Jk. ...unless?)

(Nah, but what if Wynn and I are actually secret lovers in disguise? AdamBel x Wynn
The most ambitious crossover in history.)

(Hm, but I'm not gay though. Maybe Wynn is a girl. A very spicy girl.)

(This got weird. Sorry.)

Last edited:

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline

(Thank you, Franco. Don't forget me again or I'll go after you like I do Wynn:ultpacman:Jk. ...unless?)

(Nah, but what if Wynn and I are actually secret lovers in disguise? AdamBel x Wynn

(This got weird. Sorry.)
I maintain that wynn and this entire thread share a secret, forbidden love that cannot be spoken of
I'm pretty sure he has me on ignore at this point

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord

(This got weird. Sorry.)
There was no space left :c i did what i could, but yeah i will not forget you guys again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom