• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Not sure how long that’s been, so I’ll just go through the most recent stuff:

Sabi has fully shot down the heavily-speculated prospect of a Tales character as #5, leading quite a few people in the thread to shift to Nightmare from Soul Calibur as a frontrunner.

However, Bandai-Namco itself has since been deconfirmed by Vergeben for #5, along with Level-5. Sabi is not yet able to confirm the deconfirmation claims herself, but has specifically said that she “doesn’t doubt them much”.

This has caused a bit of a rift, with some people doubting Verge’s claims and sticking hardcore to the Namco/“thank you” theory, while others who believe the claims are left wondering just who the hell #5 could be at this point.

Also, does anyone know how close we are to the Ridley thread? The conversation around all these recent deconfirmations should absolutely have gotten us close.
We have 60 pages left. I think we might actually pull it off before vga at this rate.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
I have a very strong feeling that other than FP5 the VGAs is going to include a tease either towards the 6th DLC fighter or several characters planned for the second wave of DLC. From what Fatmanonice Fatmanonice and ForsakenM ForsakenM have postulated it really does seem like with how far in advance fighters are planned that at the very least 6 and 7 have to have had extensive work done up to this point. I would expect them to be at least where Terry was when he was modeled and voiced for his teaser and that was back in July. The fact that Dorito Pope and the VGA account keep bringing up the Joker reveal makes me think they're going to try and top it somehow. If FP5 isn't going to be a massive shock or fan favorite then including 6 and 7 along with 5 in one big cgi trailer or something is the only way they could top Joker.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
Verg has been consistently wrong about the DLC for Smash. He got Hero right, but Hero was the worst kept secret in Smash; and he only backed Banjo once Shinobi, the one guy with an actual flawless record said anything.

It seems more like Verg is playing a game of trying to one-up Sabi. His first claim was no NIS character, but anyone could have said that, NIS is so far off the radar that it's a safe guess. Saying no Namco seems more like he was trying to see what the others would say, and it was at that time that Sabi stopped deconfirming people, and notice how Verg hasn't said a word since then?

I still think Nightmare is our guy, but I'll hold the L if I'm wrong
Neither of those are actually him being wrong, though? The only known time I’m aware of is the whole “Minecraft content” thing, which was apparently intentional leakbait directly from Microsoft, so even then it wasn’t like he was randomly making stuff up.

Everyone also easily believed him through Scorpion, Gordon, Ubisoft, and Falcom, and he’s also said no Ryu, Doomguy, or Geno, but I’m not sure if those were after or before Sabi did. In some of his latest messages, while he isn’t deconfirming anyone new, he is doubling down on the “no Namco” claim, specifically refuting PapaGenos’ whole “4D chess to get Sabi to look into it” theory.

I just take issue with the whole “we believed him when he was deconfirming those characters, but now that he deconfirmed this one, he’s an absolute liar and always was, don’t trust anything he says” thing that I’ve been seeing recently.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Missingno is my darkhorse want. He's up there with Weird Al, Law and Disorder and Johnny Bravo.
Krabs, Jack and Elmo, Weird Al and Jazz Cats ftw

As for the Sabi vs Verge thing, I sincerely hope Vergeben is wrong about it not being a Namco character. I really think Nightmare would be so sick and make a ton of people happy!

Last edited:

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman
I wish five would hurry up and get announced so we can move on to Geno and AT promotions!

D

Deleted member

Alright I gotta say.. I am sorry for the stuff I pulled a few days ago I was too naive to fall for a rumor such as that and I was way too harsh to Fatmanonice Fatmanonice . I was an idiot and I was way out of line. No matter what the truth was I could've and should've handled that situation with a lot more grace and calmness. I now know that rumor about him was completely false and I want to sincerely and whole-heartedly apologize to Fatman I was super stupid and I wasn't thinking straight.

I'm sorry that I called cornered you out of nowhere and that I was acting on emotions rather than thinking logically on if that stupid rumor was true or not. I fell for something that I should've clearly realized was fake though the person who claimed it I trusted a lot I should've realized that even if I trust someone their "information" could always be false.

I sincerely regret what I did and how I acted so I hope someday you could forgive me for what I did. As for the rest of the thread I'm sorry for causing so much drama when in the same post I was shunning people who caused so much drama that was hypocritical of me no matter what I may have said and I'm sorry for whatever domino effect I may or may not have caused. I do sincerely, 100 and 10% regret my actions and I hope you all can forgive me but I understand if you can't.

I've learned to be more critical of rumors such as those no matter who it may have came from and to act more responsible within those types of situations no matter how painful or real a rumor may seem. I was an absolute idiot and I do sincerely regret how I handled everything in that situation I should've just DM'd Fatman, Made a post on his profile page or actually gave the rumor thought and how it stacked up against what we knew of the leak instead of coming in here and throwing a huge fit. I was overemotional and overreacting to such a tiny rumor.

I sincerely apologize to everyone and anyone who saw what I did, Especially Fatman as what I did was unfair, mean, stupid, illogical and I regret every moment of it. I hope we can all reconcile and make amends one day but if not again I completely understand. Thanks for reading this though.

I.D.

Smash Lord
The only known time I’m aware of is the whole “Minecraft content” thing, which was apparently intentional leakbait directly from Microsoft
Wrong? No problem, just blame it on some mythical "leakbait" and your e-cred will not suffer even a scratch.

pinshadow

Smash Lord
I have a very strong feeling that other than FP5 the VGAs is going to include a tease either towards the 6th DLC fighter or several characters planned for the second wave of DLC. From what Fatmanonice Fatmanonice and ForsakenM ForsakenM have postulated it really does seem like with how far in advance fighters are planned that at the very least 6 and 7 have to have had extensive work done up to this point. I would expect them to be at least where Terry was when he was modeled and voiced for his teaser and that was back in July. The fact that Dorito Pope and the VGA account keep bringing up the Joker reveal makes me think they're going to try and top it somehow. If FP5 isn't going to be a massive shock or fan favorite then including 6 and 7 along with 5 in one big cgi trailer or something is the only way they could top Joker.
I can MAYBE see 5 and 6 being revealed but not in the same trailer. Sakurai scripts every trailer himself and has made is clear that a ton of time goes into them. If Fighter 5 has a CG trailer like Banjo or Hero theres no way they would redo alot of the work to add in another reveal, and if they have a super stylized one like Joker or Terry it wouldn't make sense.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
Wrong? No problem, just blame it on some mythical "leakbait" and your e-cred will not suffer even a scratch.
...Except Verge didn’t actually claim it was, someone from Sabi’s circle(I forget the exact source, either Fatman or Nazyrus) did.

super88cloud

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
Sw-1747-1648-3976
View attachment 249510

If this was the DLC, how satisfied would you be?
Middle ones are the most meh of all for me, then Steve and LLoyd are Ok, Then ryu , crash,sora are good. The rest are cool picks or wtf great picks. The odds of two dlc announcements in the same night is not too crazy. Next DLC is probably in January and the next one would be late march. Just like the Plant and Jokah.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
While I agree it's way overused, leakbait is actually a thing. I'd argue that blaming leakbait is actually bad for your online reputation because it shows 1. you have bad sources 2. you messed up with your research and 3. you were way too into your own conclusions. Skepticism is always a good thing.

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace
Hope for our sanity's sake Nintendo will unveil the extra fighters same night they announce the 5th even if the remaining ones take many months before release. It's driving everyone crazy.

Last edited:

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Hope for our sanity's sake Nintendo will unveil the extra fighters same night they announce the 5th even if the remaining ones take many months before release. It's driving everyone crazy.
Nintendo at VGAs: 'And now, the moment you've been waiting for. Character 5.................

..........is coming and will be shown by February 2020. Thank you.'

Nicnac

Smash Ace
While I agree it's way overused, leakbait is actually a thing. I'd argue that blaming leakbait is actually bad for your online reputation because it shows 1. you have bad sources 2. you messed up with your research and 3. you were way too into your own conclusions. Skepticism is always a good thing.
What do you think the chances of a double reveal are at TGA?

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Neither of those are actually him being wrong, though? The only known time I’m aware of is the whole “Minecraft content” thing, which was apparently intentional leakbait directly from Microsoft, so even then it wasn’t like he was randomly making stuff up.

Everyone also easily believed him through Scorpion, Gordon, Ubisoft, and Falcom, and he’s also said no Ryu, Doomguy, or Geno, but I’m not sure if those were after or before Sabi did. In some of his latest messages, while he isn’t deconfirming anyone new, he is doubling down on the “no Namco” claim, specifically refuting PapaGenos’ whole “4D chess to get Sabi to look into it” theory.

I just take issue with the whole “we believed him when he was deconfirming those characters, but now that he deconfirmed this one, he’s an absolute liar and always was, don’t trust anything he says” thing that I’ve been seeing recently.
Calling Scorpion, Gordon, Ubisoft and Falcom aren't going to be in the game is like calling that your toddler who is running down the tile hallway in socks is going to slip and fall.

Everyone expects such a thing.

Plank08

Smash Lord
Are we...are we the same ****ing person?

No, I'm serious, I'm both hyped and freaking out a bit.

I absolutely love Skullgirls, and before the Dark Era that happened to a game that could have easily been up there on the main stage at EVO if it wasn't for ****ty ****ing companies being greedy, I lived and breathed that game. You know how you guys here tend to lose your mind during speculation and how the gaps of time drive you insane? That was me for Skullgirls, as I just loved everything about it since the first time I laid eyes on Fillia. The art style made me swoon and it wouldn't be until Dragon Ball FighterZ and now Guilty Gear Strive that I would simply just want a fighting game just because of it's aesthetics and the art style. Seriously, I've never seen a game so overly animated and looking so beautiful, and the fact that it had a gothic and ark overtone while still being campy and silly won me over entirely. It played like Marvel while giving you more options and letting you adjust how many characters you had in your team and set up your own assist moves, something I never even thought about and something I don't think has been brought on properly by any other fighting game other than Chaos Code which allows you to bring extra special and super moves based on your playstyle for that character.

And then, they dropped Peacock's trailer, and it was over. Peacock was everything I needed in a character for a game I was already sold on. She was badass, she was campy, she was filled with puns and crazy references and she was a zoner who felt fun to play. There has never been another fighting game that I was more invested in and I'm not sure there ever will be...unless of course Arc System Works makes the FighterZ of Naruto, in which case I may disappear from this forum for a while as I speculate about that game.

So, you know how we all have that ONE thing that we just love no matter what? That perhaps we take it a bit too far, but that it's overall okay because as humans we understand that there is always at least one thing we emotionally latch onto? For me, that is Skullgirls.
  • I followed every pieces of media and stream and fighting game tournament that Mike Z (the man who made Skullgirls's core system) was ever at just to gleam more information and I treasured each new announcement.
  • I nearly never left the Shoryuken forums about the game, only moving away to occasionally talk about Marvel.
  • I followed art work streams from Alex Ahad and watched them as much as possible.
  • My theme song was 'SKULLGIRLS PARTY EVERYDAY!' which was a meme created by The SuperBestFriends.
  • When the game first came out I played nothing but it for months.
  • When the whole issue with the team getting immediately laid off and not being able to patch the game, I stayed active in the forums even as everyone left, hoping and praying that somehow the game could live on.
  • When they came back with patches I was so ungodly happy yet so upset that because of all this, the game had been mostly forgotten.
  • I own every single version of SkullGirls outside of the Vita version and I'm working on it.
  • I remember when everyone wanted Umbrella for the first DLC and thought it was going to happen (which sadly did not).
  • I remember when they revealed that Squigly was int he works and I was so happy I cried that we were getting new characters.
  • I was salty as hell that Melee beat out SkullGirls for that EVO spot.
  • Speaking of salt, I remember the 'Mad Salt' t-shirts with Umbrella when they first came out.
  • I was a backer for the Indiegogo campaign and I did it without a second thought. Easiest money I've every thrown down outside of getting Alpha Sapphire and a 3DS in one go. In case you were wondering, the characters I wanted were Panzerfaust and Annie, which I was SUPER salty when another sexy chick beat out both (I have a bias against Eliza because of that, though I mostly got over that) and I campaigned so ungodly hard on shoryuken for us to get Beowulf.
  • I was emotionally upset that I couldn't afford to back a high-enough tier to get a personal recording because I wanted Big Band's voice actor Rich Brown to be on my goddamn phone.
  • One of my most treasured articles of clothing is a Big Band hoodie. I've worn that so much that it's so beat up and frayed, but it's GODDAMN BATTLE DAMAGE!
  • I got a physical copy of the game for PS4 in addition to having the digital. I've never opened it up from the mailing packaging because that's how much I treasure it.
  • When they announced that the game so SO big in Japan that they got Japanese voice actors and officially released the game in Japan, my mind was blown. Basically, my brain: "Wait...that country that makes most of what I love fell head over heels for my favorite fighting game AND it makes them westaboos? *MGS 5 drug meme sound effect here*"
  • When they made a minor announcement that they were making a limited-time physical copy of the game for Switch PLUS decals for the Switch joycons, I took money I didn't have and grabbed it IMMEDIATELY!
  • You know how I've told you all that I hum/sing and listen to SMRPG music IRL? Same thing with SkullGirls. In fact, I own the album AND I now have a vinyl.
So now I hope you understand why I freaked out, because you are usually one of the cooler people in this thread, and you love one of my favorite games of ALL time, AND you love the same characters I do.

*Breathes in deeply*

Okay, moving on.
-------------------------------------

MEET ME IN THE SKIES SON! YOVIDEOGAMES~!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So I love Jack-O, May and Dizzy as well, but I can't help but notice how you hard-core went for female characters again, XD.

It's cool though. Fun fact, I think either May or Dizzy would have to be chosen if they were to pick them, but once again this would be a 'Terry is the face of SNK/Fatal Fury/KoF' situation, meaning we would be getting either Sol Badguy or Ky Kiske. Picking one of these would be like being able to get Dragon Ball in Smash and picking Gohan, Goten or Trunks over Goku or Vegeta: big characters that people love, no doubt, but there is an order here and characters have ranks.
so basically something something Skullgirls characters for smash:4pacman:
View attachment 249510

If this was the DLC, how satisfied would you be?
Lloyd and Sol are whatever but I would be extremely satisfied overall

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
What do you think the chances of a double reveal are at TGA?
Pretty good. I feel like ForsakenM ForsakenM nailed it the other day with their time analysis and the evidence that not only has Season 2 probably had some degree of work done on it since the summer but that Sakurai's way ahead of his original schedule is pretty high. If Terry was predominantly finished in September, 5 is easily done by now and Pass 2 is all but confirmed to be the entire focus now.

Nicnac

Smash Ace
Pretty good. I feel like ForsakenM ForsakenM nailed it the other day with their time analysis and the evidence that not only has Season 2 probably had some degree of work done on it since the summer but that Sakurai's way ahead of his original schedule is pretty high. If Terry was predominantly finished in September, 5 is easily done by now and Pass 2 is all but confirmed to be the entire focus now.
Based on this and other knowledge is it reasonable to guess that there may be a double reveal of Nightmare then Lloyd? Both swordies, both Bamco, both rumoured, put one against the other and a trailer writes itself.

D

Deleted member

so basically something something Skullgirls characters for smash:4pacman:
Big Band for Smash.

Vergeben who believed LOZ18 or whatever his name was that no new DK reps were coming
Vergeben who "leaked" Simon but had no clue Richter was coming, and then played it off as "well I heard Richter had voice lines but I didn't want to say something and be wrong".

... I feel like there's another instance that isn't the blocky elephant in the room but I'm not able to remember it. Like I said yesterday, Vergeben was pretty accurate on the base roster, but so was basically every human being alive. "Everyone is here, Daisy and Ridley" was on /v/ the night before E3 2018 and I didn't start hearing about Vergeben this and Vergeben that until after E3 2018, so it seems like to me that once the hard part was out of the way, that's when Vergeben, a marginally successful Capcom fighting game leaker decided he was going to try his hand at the unfathomable abomination that is Smash leaking/speculation. Everything since Hero has seemed to be them riding the coattails of another insider.

To quote myself from yesterday, I'm willing to put a little stock into what they're saying about Namco/Level-5 because this is a break of character for Vergeben since basically this time last year. This is a pretty big assertion that no other insider has made and when your name is associated with getting jebaited on Minecraft of all things, I think it's ballsy to stake what's left of your reputation on a pretty outlandish claim that the co-developer of the game is happy to sit on having just their mascot character in Smash.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Big Band for Smash.

Vergeben who believed LOZ18 or whatever his name was that no new DK reps were coming
Vergeben who "leaked" Simon but had no clue Richter was coming, and then played it off as "well I heard Richter had voice lines but I didn't want to say something and be wrong".

... I feel like there's another instance that isn't the blocky elephant in the room but I'm not able to remember it. Like I said yesterday, Vergeben was pretty accurate on the base roster, but so was basically every human being alive. "Everyone is here, Daisy and Ridley" was on /v/ the night before E3 2018 and I didn't start hearing about Vergeben this and Vergeben that until after E3 2018, so it seems like to me that once the hard part was out of the way, that's when Vergeben, a marginally successful Capcom fighting game leaker decided he was going to try his hand at the unfathomable abomination that is Smash leaking/speculation. Everything since Hero has seemed to be them riding the coattails of another insider.

To quote myself from yesterday, I'm willing to put a little stock into what they're saying about Namco/Level-5 because this is a break of character for Vergeben since basically this time last year. This is a pretty big assertion that no other insider has made and when your name is associated with getting jebaited on Minecraft of all things, I think it's ballsy to stake what's left of your reputation on a pretty outlandish claim that the co-developer of the game is happy to sit on having just their mascot character in Smash.
Yeah this is the first time in a while that Verge has said something that’s not piggybacking off another leak. Like I know people say “he got Terry” but that was after Nintendo leaked SNK content guessing Terry Bogard for SNK is like guessing that Namco would get Pac-Man. Every other disconfirm that he’s posted has only come after Sabi posted the same thing, except Scorpion but that’s pretty obvious.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Based on this and other knowledge is it reasonable to guess that there may be a double reveal of Nightmare then Lloyd? Both swordies, both Bamco, both rumoured, put one against the other and a trailer writes itself.
I think one of the four will happen.

>Single reveal: Nightmare and Nintendo hardcore teases DLC news coming soon
>Duel reveal: Nightmare/Lloyd
>Duel reveal: Nightmare/Ryu
>Triple reveal: Nightmare/do two reveals for post pass.

Droodle

Smash Lord
Big Band for Smash.

Say what you will about the guy, but Vergeben has been a fairly reliable leaker for Smash, just like Sabi.

If people on this thread were believing that Doomguy could be FP 5, I don't see why many of the same people disagree with Vergeben on the idea that Namco may not be character 5.

Vergeben has doubled down on FP 5 not being Namco, and unless there is a Nintendo direct revealed today or tomorrow; I can't see Nightmare/Klonoa/KOS-MOS being revealed at the TGA. I could maybe see Heihachi or a Tales character, but the other ones are unlikely.

Even Sabi has states that Vergeben probably is right in his claim, but Sabi hasn't 100% confirmed it.

I don't doubt that Namco WILL get a character in DLC in the future; but right now, many people are 100% sure that Namco will get a character next just because it works with certain fan theories.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
I can MAYBE see 5 and 6 being revealed but not in the same trailer. Sakurai scripts every trailer himself and has made is clear that a ton of time goes into them. If Fighter 5 has a CG trailer like Banjo or Hero theres no way they would redo alot of the work to add in another reveal, and if they have a super stylized one like Joker or Terry it wouldn't make sense.
If season 2 was decided on back in the early summer that’s plenty of time to work them into a cgi trailer. Banjo was negotiated in Fall/Winter 2018 and had a trailer ready by E3.

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
Gotta say I am so thankful for this speculation going on. Its keeping me occupied while I wait for Halo Reach for PC to install later today.
Master_3625b5_1458600.jpg

(On a side note what's everybody's thought on Master Chief getting in as DLC now
that Banjo made it?)

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well I think I got the answer to the RE spirits

Celebration of this

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And don’t even think about assuming FP5 is nemesis

Akg0001

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Akin01
Say what you will about the guy, but Vergeben has been a fairly reliable leaker for Smash, just like Sabi.

If people on this thread were believing that Doomguy could be FP 5, I don't see why many of the same people disagree with Vergeben on the idea that Namco may not be character 5.

Vergeben has doubled down on FP 5 not being Namco, and unless there is a Nintendo direct revealed today or tomorrow; I can't see Nightmare/Klonoa/KOS-MOS being revealed at the TGA. I could maybe see Heihachi or a Tales character, but the other ones are unlikely.

Even Sabi has states that Vergeben probably is right in his claim, but Sabi hasn't 100% confirmed it.

I don't doubt that Namco WILL get a character in DLC in the future; but right now, many people are 100% sure that Namco will get a character next just because it works with certain fan theories.
What did Sabi even leak? How can you even compare them?

Also we sure got Fortnite and Half Life stuff in Smash did we?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I get that, and it's part of the reason that I'm willing to put some faith in Vergeben for now aside from how much of a reputation stake it is - Namco is a safe bet. Almost too safe, in fact. I think Nightmare is becoming a popular pick because he checks the Namco box but manages to be kind of dark and edgy and comes from a series with some brutal plot points that makes him feel like a dark horse (heh), but so far I think Hero has been the safest bet in the Fighter Pass, as after all this time and after all the fears that "Nintendo Chose the DLC" == shill reps, Hero is the only one who can be argued to be a shill. Every other character is as Reggie described - completely new to Smash, who you'd never expect to be in Smash. The fact that a person can come to a conclusion that the character is in, without sufficient accidental Nintendo provided evidence, is almost a red flag for the character.

It's still pretty easy for me to assume the last character to be a complete ****ing dud just based on how Smash 4's DLC went. Even if the pass was meant to be the end, I can see #5 just being an absolute nobody in the eyes of speculators and fans, more so even than Terry (which is why I decided if I'm going Namco, I'm going with Bravoman). We're going to get the Duck Hunt of 3rd party companies and we're going to learn to love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master

Celebration of this

Speaking of Spirits, I’ve been forgetting to play during these events. Do these spirits still show up on the spirit board after the event ends or am I **** out of luck?

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Speaking of Spirits, I’ve been forgetting to play during these events. Do these spirits still show up on the spirit board after the event ends or am I **** out of luck?
After events end they get added to the regular rotation after a little bit

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Gotta say I am so thankful for this speculation going on. Its keeping me occupied while I wait for Halo Reach for PC to install later today.View attachment 249613
(On a side note what's everybody's thought on Master Chief getting in as DLC now
that Banjo made it?)
I think he and Steve are definitely next in line for a potential next Microsoft rep, which I do see happening, especially since Sakurai would now be more comfortable working with them since he already has worked with them on Banjo (even though it is mostly Nintendo as a whole that does the negotiating I believe). The problem with Chief is that there is still that hurdle of no Nintendo history. Not to mention heavy competition from Steve with Minecraft being the best selling game of all time and Steve would sell better than hot cakes. With that said, I would absolutely love Master Chief in Smash for how utterly insane it would be and it would lead to a charming stage and Halo music in Smash.

Firox

Smash Master
I think one of the four will happen.

>Single reveal: Nightmare and Nintendo hardcore teases DLC news coming soon
>Duel reveal: Nightmare/Lloyd
>Duel reveal: Nightmare/Ryu
>Triple reveal: Nightmare/do two reveals for post pass.
Are you really that sure that Nightmare is number #5? Do you simply WANT Nightmare to be 5 or do you have any other evidence to suggest that? (honest question) Also, when exactly are the VGA's again?

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Alright I gotta say.. I am sorry for the stuff I pulled a few days ago I was too naive to fall for a rumor such as that and I was way too harsh to Fatmanonice Fatmanonice . I was an idiot and I was way out of line. No matter what the truth was I could've and should've handled that situation with a lot more grace and calmness. I now know that rumor about him was completely false and I want to sincerely and whole-heartedly apologize to Fatman I was super stupid and I wasn't thinking straight.

I'm sorry that I called cornered you out of nowhere and that I was acting on emotions rather than thinking logically on if that stupid rumor was true or not. I fell for something that I should've clearly realized was fake though the person who claimed it I trusted a lot I should've realized that even if I trust someone their "information" could always be false.

I sincerely regret what I did and how I acted so I hope someday you could forgive me for what I did. As for the rest of the thread I'm sorry for causing so much drama when in the same post I was shunning people who caused so much drama that was hypocritical of me no matter what I may have said and I'm sorry for whatever domino effect I may or may not have caused. I do sincerely, 100 and 10% regret my actions and I hope you all can forgive me but I understand if you can't.

I've learned to be more critical of rumors such as those no matter who it may have came from and to act more responsible within those types of situations no matter how painful or real a rumor may seem. I was an absolute idiot and I do sincerely regret how I handled everything in that situation I should've just DM'd Fatman, Made a post on his profile page or actually gave the rumor thought and how it stacked up against what we knew of the leak instead of coming in here and throwing a huge fit. I was overemotional and overreacting to such a tiny rumor.

I sincerely apologize to everyone and anyone who saw what I did, Especially Fatman as what I did was unfair, mean, stupid, illogical and I regret every moment of it. I hope we can all reconcile and make amends one day but if not again I completely understand. Thanks for reading this though.
That was incredibly noble and upstanding of you to do, Shoto, and I'm sincerely glad it all worked out. It seems Fatman and Papagenos cleared stuff up for you, and I'm glad they did. The fall out from this could have been huge, I won't lie, but it seems everyone caught any collateral damage it could have done to the individuals involved at the pass.

I'd love to still see you around, whether here or on Discord or wherever you decide to hang. You're still a great guy, even with your mistakes, and I, for one, forgive you for that. We're all human.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Are you really that sure that Nightmare is number #5? Do you simply WANT Nightmare to be 5 or do you have any other evidence to suggest that? (honest question) Also, when exactly are the VGA's again?
Thursday, December 12th. 8:30 PM EST

Droodle

Smash Lord

Celebration of this

I think this pretty much means that FP 5 will be TGA guaranteed. Chances are R3make will be revealed there, same with FP5.

They gave RE spirits beforehand, because they know DLC 5 will overshadow the RE spirits if they released the spirits at the same time as DLC 5 is unveiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom