• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Okay, maybe I'm just very sleep desprived, but when I saw this:

View attachment 245481

I legit thought the hat said "Fatal Kirby". What a missed opprotunity!
THOSE GLOVES GIVE ME LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE~!

Also, I thought it said 'Fatal Cutie' at first glance, but it doesn't have to say it for us to know Kirby is a Fatal Cutie~! UwU
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, got some fun facts for ya.

In Terry's full trailer, he does his 'Stand Up~!' taunt and Lucas runs up to him.

This is a reference to one of his win poses where young Rock Howard runs up and they both do the 'Stand Up~!' pose together.

Both his ENTIRE CLASSIC RUN and in his trailer with Ryu, Ken and Guile is a reference to how the KoF series is know for three-man teams. The fact that they made it show three Street Fighter characters in the trailer may also be a reference to Capcom vs SNK.

All the SNK costumes have cute little details...
I LOVE when I notice the small little details in the trailer because, they don't have to do that. I noticed the stuff with Sans as well, like how he never got hit in the trailer and how Villager had a stick and the female Villager had a laser sword as well as the hotdog with ketchup on it. Speaking of food references, when Terry swipes that burger and drink from Wario...it's not random. Terry is a GODDAMN AMERICAN!

Still working on that big-azz post btw. Might save for tomorrow, idk.

Last edited:

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
The closer we get to the VGAs, the more hinty Sabi will get until he only says words with letters G, E, N or O in them.

Grumbo

Smash Ace
If Doom Slayer/Doom Guy gets added, hopefully this track gets added so I can take stocks while battling it out with my favorite characters. :demon:

Im not really familiar with the new soundtrack, but as long as we get the original E1M1 in smash im happy. That song is legendary

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Screenshotted. Basically, she liked this one specific post in her comment thread. I'm reading other replies, and she hasn't liked any reply so far that I've seen. This is the only one.

Sabi will counter this by liking a post for a cafeteria menu and saying 'I liked this. I guess Tuna Surprise is the next character according to this fanbase.'

D

Deleted member

Sabi will counter this by liking a post for a cafeteria menu and saying 'I liked this. I guess Tuna Surprise is the next character according to this fanbase.'
It's just interesting. Why that post in particular? It's not like it's at the top of the comment thread and it doesn't particularly stand out compared to all of the DOOM and Geno pictures and replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman
https://twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/status/1192573813768081409

Here's Sabi asking people what they think we will see at the VGA.

https://twitter.com/jdfergus/status/1192582400104157184

...and here's the only reply to that tweet that she liked O.O

View attachment 245727

Probably means jack squat, but still, interesting.

This could mean the leak is real. She has been hinting at something at the game awards all day so its possible this is a hint. But you may say why does she not just say it then. Look at the top tweet she liked. Its a joke talking about nintendo ninjas. So its possible she knows the leak is real but cant say it due to nintendo. Things are getting interesting.

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Screenshotted. Basically, she liked this one specific post in her comment thread. I'm reading other replies, and she hasn't liked any reply so far that I've seen. This is the only one.

Well looks like my prediction of a double reveal at TGA was not so crazy after all :D

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Geno Boost Geno Boost Thank you for the avatar for my birthday, but I think it is time to stash it away for later.

The CacoMallow leak is like the Grinch leak...However this time around it is such a neutral stance from everyone. Any new thing we find neither helps it or hurts it. The more we find...the more NEUTRAL it will be.

D

Deleted member

Well looks like my prediction of a double reveal at TGA was not so crazy after all :D
That would be the supreme ideal timeline where we just confirm or deconfirm this mii costume leak as soon as possible. Either way, this month is going to be a painful wait

waterhasataste

Smash Journeyman
I'm so scared to call Geno a lock, but his chances are looking so good right now. Huge sharp change from months ago when it the Square character was pretty much leaked to be Dragon Quest and Geno's chances began looking very slim. Then, his Mii Costume went missing, then they announced more DLC. And the snowball kept on rolling from there

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
It's just interesting. Why that post in particular? It's not like it's at the top of the comment thread and it doesn't particularly stand out compared to all of the DOOM and Geno pictures and replies.
Oh, I know. I was just thinking how Sabi could be a little tongue and cheek when the inevitable flood of questions start.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
This new list then said Geese Howard would be a costume. I however, am unsure if it's the same guy because PapaGenos didn't even recognize the account that sent it to him.
It's the same guy.
MiiCostumeList2.png
https://twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/status/1192573813768081409

Here's Sabi asking people what they think we will see at the VGA.

https://twitter.com/jdfergus/status/1192582400104157184

...and here's the only reply to that tweet that she liked O.O

View attachment 245727
Probably means jack squat, but still, interesting.

Hmmm... what could it mean?
GenoThinking.png

GooberHonker

Smash Rookie
I'm so scared to call Geno a lock, but his chances are looking so good right now. Huge sharp change from months ago when it the Square character was pretty much leaked to be Dragon Quest and Geno's chances began looking very slim. Then, his Mii Costume went missing, then they announced more DLC. And the snowball kept on rolling from there
I completely agree! Smash speculation is really exciting right now, like in a 'we have hunches but nobody has any real clue' sort of thing. I've wanted this fella since Brawl so I'm just kinda sittin' back and hoping for the best.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
So developments are going on, huh~?

Not going to call our boys a lock but yeah, take it easy folks.

Hopefully things go our way at the VGA.

:bowser::starman:.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Let's bear in mind, this could easily be a "kingdom hearts creator replied yes" situation. That said, I really hope it means what we think it means.

Kewl0210

Smash Apprentice
Oh and regarding that leaked Mii Cosutme list thing, PapaGenos said this about it yesterday if anyone didn't see:

Also I wouldn't read super into people's likes. That happened before months ago and it was just a mess.

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I'm going to be really disappointed if after all this Geno doesn't get a cinematic trailer. I mean I'd be glad that he's in, but I want that trailer so bad.

D

Deleted member

Oh and regarding that leaked Mii Cosutme list thing, PapaGenos said this about it yesterday if anyone didn't see:
Damn it. Why can't the road to Geno's confirmation status be a simple one.

Our circumstantial leaks so far is:

• The mii costume hats - probably real
  • I Am Shifty/Brew's source - Nonexistent track record after guessing PPlant a year ago
  • PapaGenos' mii costume leaker - Straight up admits that the dude can be wrong
  • Sabi's "hints" - mind games that confirm nothing as she pretends any of this is actually useful.
And anything can change within the month wait so it's not like Geno's chances are going to stay top notch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Well shoot, how am I supposed to sleep now... for an entire month?

Last edited:

Grumbo

Smash Ace
Sabi isn't saying anything because the next fighter is secretly:

Honestly id be down for a new mii class. Mii mage would be awesome especially if square made a sans-quality black mage costume
Dang now im getting my hopes up for something that will literally never happen

Last edited:

vivala

Smash Journeyman
Honestly id be down for a new mii class. Mii mage would be awesome especially if square made a sans-quality black mage costume
Dang now im getting my hopes up for something that will literally never happen
A new Mii would definitely be interesting. I'd personally go for a Mii Islander based on Tomodachi Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom