• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Yo, I've been at Gamescom this Saturday wearing my Geno cosplay and some dude yelled "GENO FOR SMASH" at me while passing by.
And they say Europeans don't care for him. :v)
Not to pressure you, but any chance you can share some pics of your Geno cosplay?

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
I've been somewhat following the whole ordeal with Hero, and it definitely feels like it was all a knee-jerk reaction from some of the more vocal/hardcore branches of the Smash community. Though, at this point, it seems some of the pro actors in the competitive scene are also lending support towards a Hero ban, so, this isn't something that is likely to be set aside anytime soon. I also don't get the feeling that people are doing this for clout, particularly, but people really seem to be perturbed by this character's factor of RNG.

Alternatively, characters like Mr. Game & Watch with his JUDGE ability, or Peach with her propensity for pulling Stitchface Turnips or Bob-Ombs, didn't really catch any flak for being 'too random' or dependant on RNG to fight. In Hero's case, the same factors come into play, mostly in regards to his tendency to occasional pull off a critical hit. That can be a little ridiculous, especially at the worst moments, but by that same token, it speaks similarly to if you lose a stock to a Lv. 9 hammer swing. It's a dumb way to get KO'd, but, that's really all it is.

The main point here, really, is just.. the spells. Hero can do a lot of spells, which, when you factor in the language barrier between competitors, adds another layer of frustration to the whole thing. But, forcing someone to adhere to the local language doesn't really assist in this issue, either, because we can't really expect someone in Japan, or someone in Mexico, or someone in the US to learn multiple languages in order to make sure their character is on a more level playing field. That's not all that feasible on its own. Ideally, like I mentioned earlier, a better way to handle this would be to rely on imagery. Someone outside of the US may not know what the word "FIRE" in English means, but they sure as hell could recognize what the image of fire means. Stick an animatic over Hero's head as he scrolls through the spells, and that's likely a much better way to handle that.

But, of course, the other big part is some of the spells like Whack, Thwack, or Hocus Pocus. While Wh/Thw could be attributed to just, you know, another 'G&W Judge' attack -- stupid way to die, but still a way to die nonetheless -- Hocus Pocus being able to grant the user invisibility, inVINCIbility, or a super mushroom at any given point is even more RNG than the already-present RNG mechanic, and you can't really plan for that. Unfortunately, the nature of Hocus Pocus is kind of the biggest issue with the character, I think.

However, you also have to factor in how often HP shows up to begin with, as well as how often you could actually GET any of these bonuses, versus how often you may just use a normal spell, or actually hurt yourself, and in the heat of a competitive match, it doesn't really seem beneficial to try and spam HP for the chance that you won't hurt yourself, but also the smaller chance that you'll get the one thing that could clinch you a single KO. That, I think... is largely why I personally feel like a ban of the character is somewhat unfounded.

The only thing out of all of that, that I consider a reasonable justification for a ban, would be the issue with the spells' language barrier. Find a way to correct that, and I think there's no real reason Hero shouldn't be allowed to compete.

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
That discussion going on with who geno would hate has me needing to mention this. Anybody remember that old YouTube video where it was geno masked man Ridley and mega man all together disappointed they didn’t get in brawl? From what I remember they all teamed up to kill R.O.B cause they were angry he got in and they didn’t. So honestly I think geno would hate R.O.B the most for taking his slot. Heck he even blew up Japan in that video and then mega man told him they didn’t ship the game worldwide yet. XD
Remember it? How could I EVER forget?! Newgrounds was my **** during the early years of the internet!
Something about tweens interacting constantly on social media doesn't seem right to me.
I agree, only mature adults should use the internet at large. Teens need to be quarenteened on MySpace if that's still up. :dkmelee:

Last edited:

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
Anyone else just have a good feeling about Geno's chances right now? I mean, there's no real reason for my mood, but it honestly just feels right. Especially since the starling image hasn't turned out so far. Knowing there are other image leaks going around also makes me confident that the source knows exactly what they have been doing (as we've previously seen). Also am definitely expecting that direct sooner rather than later. First week of September, here we come!

Ovaltine

Smash Master
When it comes to who Geno would have issues with (most times, not hate, just irritation, as I view Geno as taking 'hate' as such a strong word), I think everyone else covered it pretty well. I'd love to see him and Ridley at odds with each other especially. Whoof.

Oh yeah, have this doodle I whipped up last night, by the way. Geno would love junk food. He's a 90's boy. We 90's peeps have our love for classic junk food like pizza and burg. It's just a Fact of Life™.

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
When it comes to who Geno would have issues with (most times, not hate, just irritation, as I view Geno as taking 'hate' as such a strong word), I think everyone else covered it pretty well. I'd love to see him and Ridley at odds with each other especially. Whoof.

Oh yeah, have this doodle I whipped up last night, by the way. Geno would love junk food. He's a 90's boy. We 90's peeps have our love for classic junk food like pizza and burg. It's just a Fact of Life™.
That doodle is adorable as heck. And, if I can be real for a second - I can't help but shake this feeling that, given the kind of stuff my elementary school friends were into during the 90s, Geno would be a huge fan of Dippin' Dots. Especially if they were themed after Space Food™ .

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
I'm all in support of banning The Hero. Sure Peach & G&W have some RNG to them, but that's for only one move. With Hero there's so many RNG with his attacks. You got the Critical Hit with his Smash Attack which can kill quickly and unfairly. Then there's moves that can insta-kill right from the very as we saw with that Lucina video. That Spell List is super extremely random with no set order. It's more than just one move that's decides by RNG. If a good 40% of what makes the character stand out is RNG then that's a character who shouldn't be in the competitive field.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
Apparently this is what the model from earlier currently looks like. Go figure!

It's on Twitter. SmashBoards wouldn't let me post it. :/

Last edited:

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
Apparently this is what the model from earlier currently looks like. Go figure!

It's on Twitter. SmashBoards wouldn't let me post it. :/
Ah, well, that's a shame - do you have the username of the person who posted it? We could manually take a peek that way if SB isn't allowing the link itself to go through.

link2702

Smash Champion
Hey so to get more on topic of geno again...

When he gets revealed ( not if, I’m pretty confident he’s coming) how would everyone feel about a geno tournament here?

Not a serious tournament since we’d rather not have all of us at each other’s throats for our favorite character, so just a more casual one, fs on and ffas, maybe items, and only geno and the stage he came with.

It’d be an interesting way to get used to his moveset, his stage and fs, and of course we could definitely have a more serious geno tournament with legal stages later on, i just feel this would be better since I know many here might not be as interested in 1v1s or competitive play at all.

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
What a fine model! I hope he decides to finish it sometime. It'd be another wonderful addition to the growing list of fan renders for this character.

When he gets revealed ( not if, I’m pretty confident he’s coming) how would everyone feel about a geno tournament here?

Not a serious tournament since we’d rather not have all of us at each other’s throats for our favorite character, so just a more casual one, fs on and ffas, maybe items, and only geno and the stage he came with.

It’d be an interesting way to get used to his moveset, his stage and fs, and of course we could definitely have a more serious geno tournament with legal stages later on, i just feel this would be better since I know many here might not be as interested in 1v1s or competitive play at all.
I'm always down to play Smash with folks online regardless of the circumstance, so I would certainly be down for something like this. Of course, I hope we'll be able to wield this blessed puppet man by the end of all this, so if he arrives and a tourney is up to celebrate? Count me in. :ultduckhunt:

D

Deleted member

I'd definitely be down for that it sounds a lot of fun. I hope he gets in and if he does I would love to have a tournament going on to celebrate and hang out with you all.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion

I¨m on

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
So, I'm a bit conflicted about recent leaks(?) They sound like fantasy but it's weird. Before I do that, how do I minimize large posts?

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm a bit conflicted about recent leaks(?) They sound like fantasy but it's weird. Before I do that, how do I minimize large posts?
I think if you click the "..." option in the formatting toolbar, it'll give you a dropdown to create a spoiler tag, and you can shove the post in there that way.

As for leaks, I've been seeing a few in the past few days. The ones I've seen today have been... preeeetty out there. Like, there's just too much stuff that, like, definitely appeals to my tastes, and generally, that follows the old golden rule of "probably too good to be true". Which is a shame, considering I do often see a few nuggets of truth here and there the closer we get to a new presentation.

September Direct and otherwise just can't get here quickly enough, it seems.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Is this gonna be online?

link2702

Smash Champion
Is this gonna be online?
Yeah it’d have to be, pretty sure we’re all spread out too far from each other to meet up.

Also another reason I felt it’d be better to try a more casual tournament. Lag is gonna be inevitable given how far away everyone is, it’s a bit less stressful when lag shows up if you’re not in competitive mindset, which we all get in (even if we don’t intend to) in a 1v1 no items setup.

QQS

Smash Lord
Do you think that in September we will get Banjo’s gameplay/details + character reveal #4, or more? What are the chances? Or those + also character reveal #5 (just the preview). Or in between Bonus DLC? Or do we have to wait until the end of the FP in order to have a Bonus DLC as Geno could be? I think this last makes more sense.

Or what if Geno makes it in as one of the FP guys? I mean, what if he has his slot/stage/songs in the FP and they announce it as character #4 or #5? What would be your reaction? I think there is nothing granted here and anything could happen. Maybe it’s also convenient for them cause it will “force” people to buy the FP (cause Geno & Banjo in there it would be an epic dream roster + inside the same pack).

On the other hand, I have more faith in these two unknown guys being Crash, Hayabusa, Doomguy, Hunter, Heihachi or even Dr. Eggman. Sonic saga for sure needs more love, he is the first 3rd party since Brawl and totally deserves a new character; also based on the Hero vs Villains sequences. Would be amazing. Wily is already an Assist but I can see happening Eggman. In Mega Man arena, I can see happening more than anyone: Zero. Or maybe Proto Man.

Just wanna see what you all think. Have a good day!

Hope we have a date soon!

Last question: it would be a Nintendo Direct or Smash Direct?

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'm hoping we get a date for the September Direct soon, the wait has been quite a slog.

Kremling Kommander

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping we get a date for the September Direct soon, the wait has been quite a slog.
Going by how the February and Mario Maker 2 Directs were on a Wednesday, I’m going to say either September 4th or 11th is when we’ll get our next Direct.

Last edited:

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
One thing that I must admit about this whole wait for information is that I genuinely hope that the pace picks up a little bit. With the supposed end deadline of February 2020 getting closer and closer, I certainly pray that we don't have to wait much longer to hear about the remaining two contenders for this particular Fighter's Pass. Granted, I think we're very likely to only receive news on the 4th, and not much else, which pains me to say. But, you know... Fingers crossed and all that. Maybe we'll get lucky.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
A two part "leak" came up recently discussing a September direct that is set for a currently unselected date. I'll be breaking down what evidence backs each part up and how it could be contradicted. This is a very unlikely post, especially since it's on 4chan but nonetheless, here we go.

-Super Mario Odyssey DLC featuring Isle Delfino and Shines over Moons.
You could argue that this makes sense due to the Mario post from not too long ago but that honestly doesn't hold a lot of substantial footing to help or harm this rumor.

-Bayonetta 3 AND Metroid Prime 4 announced for 2020 releases.
It is certainly possible they could do this, especially with the sheer amount of $60 games in GameStop's recent listings but again, there isn't enough substantial evidence for these either.

-Rare Replay for Switch, however, no Xbox games like Banjo-Kazooie, Viva Pinata, etc. It comes with the DKC Trilogy + 64, Diddy Kong Racing, etc.
This feels the weirdest to me but I could see them do this, though this part in particular is the sketchiest to me.

-News on Persona 5 Scramble
This feels pretty likely to me.

-Mario Maker 2 DLC: Enter Super Mario 64
There is space in the layout select for the game and it would make sense to capitalize on some DLC for a pretty well anticipated game. This is a bit more likely than a few other things on this list.

-BOTW 2 aka Hand of Heaven
This could just be a guess and it would make sense due to the amount of focus on hands and heaven that gets displayed in the trailer.

-Kingdom Hearts HD for Switch
Considering Square's connections with Nintendo at this moment, this feels like it'll happen eventually.

-Mention of DQ11S
This would make sense because it's kind of a big deal to Nintendo.

-Discussion on Mario & Sonic Olympics
This feels like a given, regardless of leak or rumor.

-FF 13 & 15 for Switch
Again, like KH HD, it feels possible.

-New Paper Mario with Luigi as a playable character alongside Mario
This feels pretty similar to Super Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi but it's not impossible. I am skeptical if they'd announce a new PM so soon after the flop that was Color Splash but then again, this is Nintendo we're talking about.

-SNES for Online
We already know this is happening so...

-Chrono Trigger, Pikmin 3, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Resident Evil 2 Remake coming to Switch
Chrono Trigger is a little believable (Square relations) while Pikmin 3 and RE2R (we have a ton of those games on the Switch already) are as well. However, I am still skeptical about the Metroid Prime Trilogy rumors. Where are you, Samus?

-Doom Slayer for Smash Ultimate at the end of the Direct
They claim his trailer takes place immediately after Ridley's, which would be awesome and his final smash is the BFG. Other than that, they're supposedly in the dark. Doom Slayer feels a bit more believable than some fighters, especially due to Doom's sudden influence on the Switch. However, I don't feel that that is enough to guarantee him in the game.
seriously though, if his trailer were to be a sequel to Ridley's, I'd be really hyped.

-Geno Talk
He claims that Geno's name is floating around the office of his sources and that it means either we're getting a SMRPG:LOTSS remake or Geno is coming to Smash. However, he states that he has no clue which it is.

I personally think it could be fake but there does seem to be a tiny bit that backs up each individual part but again, maybe he just compiled stuff that's been talked about recently. What are your opinions on this "leak?" Any parts you feel don't add up?

Last edited:

Kremling Kommander

Smash Journeyman
A two part "leak" came up recently discussing a September direct that is set for a currently unselected date. I'll be breaking down what evidence backs each part up and how it could be contradicted. This is a very unlikely post, especially since it's on 4chan but nonetheless, here we go.

You could argue that this makes sense due to the Mario post from not too long ago but that honestly doesn't hold a lot of substantial footing to help or harm this rumor.

It is certainly possible they could do this, especially with the sheer amount of $60 games in GameStop's recent listings but again, there isn't enough substantial evidence for these either.

-Rare Replay for Switch, however, no Xbox games like Banjo-Kazooie, Viva Pinata, etc. It comes with the DKC Trilogy + 64, Diddy Kong Racing, etc.
This feels the weirdest to me but I could see them do this, though this part in particular is the sketchiest to me.

There is space in the layout select for the game and it would make sense to capitalize on some DLC for a pretty well anticipated game. This is a bit more likely than a few other things on this list.

This could just be a guess and it would make sense due to the amount of focus on hands and heaven that gets displayed in the trailer.

Considering Square's connections with Nintendo at this moment, this feels like it'll happen eventually.

-Mention of DQ11S

-FF 13 & 15 for Switch

This feels pretty similar to Super Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi but it's not impossible. I am skeptical if they'd announce a new PM so soon after the flop that was Color Splash but then again, this is Nintendo we're talking about.

-SNES for Online

-Chrono Trigger, Pikmin 3, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Resident Evil 2 Remake coming to Switch
Chrono Trigger is a little believable (Square relations while Pikmin 3 and RE2R (we have a ton of those games on the Switch already) are as well. However, I am still skeptical about the Metroid Prime Trilogy rumors. Where are you, Samus?

They claim his trailer takes place immediately after Ridley's, which would be awesome and his final smash is the BFG. Other than that, they're supposedly in the dark. Doom Slayer feels a bit more believable than some fighters, especially due to Doom's sudden influence on the Switch. However, I don't feel that that is enough to guarantee him in the game.
seriously though, if his trailer were to be a sequel to Ridley's, I'd be really hyped.

-Geno Talk
He claims that Geno's name is floating around the office of his sources and that it means either we're getting a SMRPG:LOTSS remake or Geno is coming to Smash. However, he states that he has no clue which it is.

I personally think it could be fake but there does seem to be a tiny bit that backs up each individual part but again, maybe he just compiled stuff that's been talked about recently. What are your opinions on this "leak?" Any parts you feel don't add up?
The Odyssey DLC part kills it for me. If there was Odyssey DLC, it would have already happened by now, but aside from Balloon World, there’s been absolutely nothing. If anything, Odyssey 2 would make more sense than adding DLC to a game that’s got nothing for over half a year.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

-Mention of DQ11S

-FF 13 & 15 for Switch

-SNES for Online

Chrono Trigger is a little believable (Square relations) while Pikmin 3 and RE2R (we have a ton of those games on the Switch already) are as well. However, I am still skeptical about the Metroid Prime Trilogy rumors. Where are you, Samus?

-Geno Talk

Hand of Heaven feels like an awfully odd subtitle for a Zelda game... that part feels sketchiest to me

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord

-Mention of DQ11S

-FF 13 & 15 for Switch

-SNES for Online

Chrono Trigger is a little believable (Square relations while Pikmin 3 and RE2R (we have a ton of those games on the Switch already) are as well. However, I am still skeptical about the Metroid Prime Trilogy rumors. Where are you, Samus?

-Geno Talk

Yeah, the P5 Scramble part was a dead giveaway. Atlus usually likes to announce stuff on their own time, so I doubt we're getting Scramble news in a Direct. Also, >doomguy. Just... >doomguy

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334

-Mention of DQ11S

-FF 13 & 15 for Switch

-SNES for Online

-Geno Talk

Where does this leak originate from?

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
Where does this leak originate from?
This post actually originated from 4chan, which makes me doubt it quite a bit. However, I found it kind of interesting. I like to entertain some of BlockedContent's "leaks" that they cover, so I found this one interesting. The first half is covered in their "Doom Slayer for Smash" video while the second half is discussed alongside Echo Fighters in their most recent video regarding Echoes.

Doom Slayer video: https://youtu.be/64HrE-orNgw
Echoes and Part 2 video: https://youtu.be/1I98lz7ubgE

Last edited:

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
The main thing I can appreciate in regards to 4chan leaks is that it's sometimes fun to just have the dialogue about the contents of this stuff, regardless of whether there's any real believable aspect about them or not.

That being said, I think I agree with the idea of a big Odyssey DLC expansion being a pill that is just a bit hard to swallow, particularly because there's just been so much time between release and when we would inevitably get to play the supposed expansion. I feel like if Nintendo is already working on a BOTW sequel, they most absolutely would be putting the work in on a new Mario game that would let them charge $60 off the shelf outright.

I feel like a few of the items in these leaks are likely just inevitable lucky guesses, just based on what we've sort of been hearing about certain things for a while now. (See -> it seems only fair to expect Bayo3 news by now, Doom Slayer has been getting more and more conversation among various people, etc.) But as far as the rest of the list goes, we'll just have to wait and see how accurate, or truthful, any of it really is.

Last edited:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
I do find these "leaks" to be fun discussion matters, especially because I don't think I'd mind a direct like this all too much.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
This post actually originated from 4chan, which makes me doubt it quite a bit. However, I found it kind of interesting. I like to entertain some of BlockedContent's "leaks" that they cover, so I found this one interesting. The first half is covered in their "Doom Slayer for Smash" video while the second half is discussed alongside Echo Fighters in their most recent video regarding Echoes.
4Chan? Yeah I don't believe it one bit. All the games being from franchises people actually care about is a dead give away. I would love for a direct to be like what is described on 4Chan but that day will never happen.

Nintendo directs mostly show two of their best games at the beginning and end of their directs while dumping the other stuff sporadically.

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Anyone else just have a good feeling about Geno's chances right now? I mean, there's no real reason for my mood, but it honestly just feels right. Especially since the starling image hasn't turned out so far. Knowing there are other image leaks going around also makes me confident that the source knows exactly what they have been doing (as we've previously seen). Also am definitely expecting that direct sooner rather than later. First week of September, here we come!
Within the Fighters Pass cycle of speculation, I've always felt more optimistic and certain than not in regards to Geno's inclusion into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. After following the news of leaks, teases, and speculation discussion on the DLC fighters and Geno, I've always thought that we may have been teased from the very beginning without us even knowing. Such hint has been in the base game in the form of the Spirits mode. Reason why I've always believe the mode to be a hint to Geno's coming is the very concept that revolves around it, as well as the canon lore of Super Smash Bros. (toys engaging in epic battles in the imaginary world, while hoping, trying to one day come to the real world). In World of Light we can pretty much see a form of "Geno's descent" simulation on each Spirit battle; every Spirit is manifest using the body of one of the fighters in the roster (much like Geno in SMRPG manifests itself by possessing a wooden doll).

Outside of the game, there's also the tweet Nintendo posted about a year ago (or more), asking fans whether they chose Team Mallow, or Team Geno. That tweet when I saw it at the time came out of the BIG blue. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one that went, "what the... is Nintendo really tweeting this? WAIT A MINUTE... :nifty:".

And not to let this out of the whole picture; back to the game itself, when Hero released along with some DQ Mii costumes, neither the Chocobo Hat, NOR Geno's Mii costume were included. Sure; since the character being released in the pack was DQ 11s Hero, it seemed natural that the Mii costumes would be DQ themed. However, how come Joker released not just with some Persona themed Mii costumes, but also some other SEGA costumes (Tails, and Knuckles)? The Mii costume's absence certainly raised the chances all the way to Home imo. Potentially Banjo & Kazooie's associated Mii costume wave could in a way confirm if its absence was meaningful or not (i.e., if aside from Banjo & Kazooie Mii costumes, we get at least one or two Rare costumes).

As I've been saying, and I'll say it again. This is my opinion, my gut feeling, not necessarily anyone else's. Geno's coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. If otherwise, I'm ready for the salt.:2gud: Most likely he would be the bonus character right after the Fighters Pass.

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
Within the Fighters Pass cycle of speculation, I've always felt more optimistic and certain than not in regards to Geno's inclusion into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. After following the news of leaks, teases, and speculation discussion on the DLC fighters and Geno, I've always thought that we may have been teased from the very beginning without us even knowing. Such hint has been in the base game in the form of the Spirits mode. Reason why I've always believe the mode to be a hint to Geno's coming is the very concept that revolves around it, as well as the canon lore of Super Smash Bros. (toys engaging in epic battles in the imaginary world, while hoping, trying to one day come to the real world). In World of Light we can pretty much see a form of "Geno's descent" simulation on each Spirit battle; every Spirit is manifest using the body of one of the fighters in the roster (much like Geno in SMRPG manifests itself by possessing a wooden doll).

Outside of the game, there's also the tweet Nintendo posted about a year ago (or more), asking fans whether they chose Team Mallow, or Team Geno. That tweet when I saw it at the time came out of the BIG blue. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one that went, "what the... is Nintendo really tweeting this? WAIT A MINUTE... :nifty:".

And not to let this out of the whole picture; back to the game itself, when Hero released along with some DQ Mii costumes, neither the Chocobo Hat, NOR Geno's Mii costume were included. Sure; since the character being released in the pack was DQ 11s Hero, it seemed natural that the Mii costumes would be DQ themed. However, how come Joker released not just with some Persona themed Mii costumes, but also some other SEGA costumes (Tails, and Knuckles)? The Mii costume's absence certainly raised the chances all the way to Home imo. Potentially Banjo & Kazooie's associated Mii costume wave could in a way confirm if its absence was meaningful or not (i.e., if aside from Banjo & Kazooie Mii costumes, we get at least one or two Rare costumes).

As I've been saying, and I'll say it again. This is my opinion, my gut feeling, not necessarily anyone else's. Geno's coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. If otherwise, I'm ready for the salt.:2gud: Most likely he would be the bonus character right after the Fighters Pass.
I find this positivity to be infectious. I'm all-in. Geno's gonna come back. :ultduckhunt:

Last edited:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord

I was actually planning to suggest the same thing sometime before the next possible reveal point so yeah I hope we can get something like this up. I haven't really used the online much yet is the new tournament feature something we could implement?

Last edited:

Bee Card

Smash Ace
Yo, I've been at Gamescom this Saturday wearing my Geno cosplay and some dude yelled "GENO FOR SMASH" at me while passing by.
And they say Europeans don't care for him. :v)
It's not that no one care about him in europe, it's worse, no one knows him in europe xD (the game didn't came in europe).
I'm basically the only one in the whole region to support him :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom