• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
I don't know why I didn't bring this up sooner but MisterMike MisterMike brought up an interesting point; I was also thinking about Geno getting a little star icon as his spirit since that would represent the real character behind Geno. Another possibility could be that if Sakurai decides to include Geno as DLC, suppose he just attached his already-existing spirit within the game to his character? He could also include a number of other SMRPG-related characters as spirits with his DLC, so Geno's spirit becomes a little easier to access given that the spirit itself could now be attached to an existing character within the game. Might sound strange or unlikely, but it's not totally impossible.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
I remember once watching a Paper Mario speedrun during a GDQ event and for some reason I thought, "hmm... what if Twink was the star spirit that possessed Geno back in SMRPG?" I associated Twink with Geno after once having learned about the whole SMRPG 2 issue which ended up in Nintendo re-branding it to Paper Mario, and the fact that the main plot of Paper Mario revolved around recovering Seven Stars. In addition to that, the star-sent messenger in Paper Mario was Twink, albeit his role was more of a support to Princess Peach, the purpose was very much the same as Geno's in SMRPG. Another way of seeing it is that both Twink and ♥♪!? are parallel of each other within their respective parallel worlds.

sips kero kero cola anxiously

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Okay, first thing off. I'm sure that leak isn't real. In fact, it never existed in the first place. You're looking at dead air right now! :4pacman:

But at least it's brief and cuts the crap that everyone else does.

It is amusing going to SmashFAQs and seeing the chunk of users who downright hate Geno. They are adamantly against him. They have to be bringing Geno up more than the fans. Its Ridley all over again.

Is that site ever happy? I've seen more requests for a character because 'of all the salt they'll bring' instead of 'because I like this character.'
They of all people learn the least from their mistakes within the entire Smash fandom. They're just helping their worst enemies by letting them know they exist. I swear...At least nobody took down the FAQs, the intended purpose of the site.

I've seen someone so angry about Geno's existence that they threatened to boycott Smash Ultimate and drop the game entirely if he managed to get into the game, as well as any future Smash entries.

I'm dead serious.
Irrational as it is, it almost sounds like something that Pikachu*youknowwho* would do. But still...

e8a.gif

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
I remember once watching a Paper Mario speedrun during a GDQ event and for some reason I thought, "hmm... what if Twink was the star spirit that possessed Geno back in SMRPG?" I associated Twink with Geno after once having learned about the whole SMRPG 2 issue which ended up in Nintendo re-branding it to Paper Mario, and the fact that the main plot of Paper Mario revolved around recovering Seven Stars. In addition to that, the star-sent messenger in Paper Mario was Twink, albeit his role was more of a support to Princess Peach, the purpose was very much the same as Geno's in SMRPG. Another way of seeing it is that both Twink and ♥♪!? are parallel of each other within their respective parallel worlds.

sips kero kero cola anxiously
While there may be some parallels, let us not forget that in the lore, Twink is merely a star kid, not a full blown spirit yet (he even states as much in game) ♥♪!? is much closer, I feel to one of the other star spirits you find, (maybe Skolar, given his offensive capability). Not to mention, ♥♪!? wasn't simply a messenger, they were sent down to take care of the problem, it just so happened that mario and mallow ran into him and they joined forces.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
I don't know why I didn't bring this up sooner but MisterMike MisterMike brought up an interesting point; I was also thinking about Geno getting a little star icon as his spirit since that would represent the real character behind Geno. Another possibility could be that if Sakurai decides to include Geno as DLC, suppose he just attached his already-existing spirit within the game to his character? He could also include a number of other SMRPG-related characters as spirits with his DLC, so Geno's spirit becomes a little easier to access given that the spirit itself could now be attached to an existing character within the game. Might sound strange or unlikely, but it's not totally impossible.
'Hey, Sakurai, can you work on a new Smash while wrapping up 4's DLC?'
'Sure.'
'Can you bring back Solid Snake?'
'OK.'
'Can you bring back every character.'
'Yeah.'
'Can you negotiate for series that never appeared on our consoles?'
'Of course.'
'Can you make a game where Cloud, Megaman, Ryu, and Banjo fight in Dracula's Castle while Knuckles pops out as an assist after Snake threw out a Pokeball?'
'Already done.'
'Can you make a character playable even if they show up in a final smash at the same time?'
'Yes, Chrom time.'
'Can you collaborate with our direct competitor to have one of their characters playable?'
'Request was done before you even finished the sentence.'

'Can you make a character playable even if they have a JPEG file to use in spirit battles?'

'**** no, impossible.'

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
'Hey, Sakurai, can you work on a new Smash while wrapping up 4's DLC?'
'Sure.'
'Can you bring back Solid Snake?'
'OK.'
'Can you bring back every character.'
'Yeah.'
'Can you negotiate for series that never appeared on our consoles?'
'Of course.'
'Can you make a game where Cloud, Megaman, Ryu, and Banjo fight in Dracula's Castle while Knuckles pops out as an assist after Snake threw out a Pokeball?'
'Already done.'
'Can you make a character playable even if they show up in a final smash at the same time?'
'Yes, Chrom time.'
'Can you collaborate with our direct competitor to have one of their characters playable?'
'Request was done before you even finished the sentence.'

'Can you make a character playable even if they have a JPEG file to use in spirit battles?'

'**** no, impossible.'
This perfectly encapsulates how blooming silly the fandom's spirits arguments are, good job lad.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings

'**** no, impossible.'
The characters can't be playable just because they're a Spirit, they're a Spirit because there was no plans for them to be playable.

We keep ignoring the fact that all the DLC where planned far in advance, so any character that are Assist, Costume or Spirit only have that role because there was no plans with them.

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
The characters can't be playable just because they're a Spirit, they're a Spirit because there was no plans for them to be playable.

We keep ignoring the fact that all the DLC where planned far in advance, so any character that are Assist, Costume or Spirit only have that role because there was no plans with them.
The last part of your statement is untrue, considering Sakurai’s own words:
Posted on November 6th, aka a only a month before the game came out. This says that the DLC lineup is “now complete” meaning it was finished recently. So, if Geno was, say, fighter 4 or 5, they would’ve been decided closer to this date.

Spirits, on the other hand, are base game content, and would’ve needed to be finished much sooner due to testing them out, balancing, and the like. No way was at least part of the DLC done before Spirits were decided on collectively. It’s worth repeating that Nintendo decided the DLC lineup. Sakurai may have added a character that wouldn’t be playable in the base game as a Spirit, but it’s an entirely separate entity from DLC, seeing as how Square doesn’t have any Final Fantasy Spirits in base game, but is getting a new character with a Spirit Board as DLC.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
The last part of your statement is untrue, considering Sakurai’s own words:
Posted on November 6th, aka a only a month before the game came out. This says that the DLC lineup is “now complete” meaning it was finished recently. So, if Geno was, say, fighter 4 or 5, they would’ve been decided closer to this date.

Spirits, on the other hand, are base game content, and would’ve needed to be finished much sooner due to testing them out, balancing, and the like. No way was at least part of the DLC done before Spirits were decided on collectively. It’s worth repeating that Nintendo decided the DLC lineup. Sakurai may have added a character that wouldn’t be playable in the base game as a Spirit, but it’s an entirely separate entity from DLC, seeing as how Square doesn’t have any Final Fantasy Spirits in base game, but is getting a new character with a Spirit Board as DLC.
If that were the case then they would've removed the Spirit of any particular character if they were either the fourth or fifth DLC Fighter. Also, I'm not taking that statement too seriously, he later said that he doesn't want to hear suggestions for any of the DLC Fighter so he most likely made that statement to shut people up. Spirits don't take that much time to make and require less work, we even seen there were a few cut Spirits in the data of the base game. I am doubtful that Geno is in, especially seeing how if Geno was plan to be the fourth or fifth fighter then they probably would've gotten him when they got Hero. That to me is saying Geno is out of the running.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I am doubtful that Geno is in, especially seeing how if Geno was plan to be the fourth or fifth fighter then they probably would've gotten him when they got Hero. That to me is saying Geno is out of the running.
Your conjecture is fair, but not particularly strong in it's own standing still, considering they didn't remove any spirits of King K. Rool or any other spirits identifying with Fighters directly. It's fine to have your doubts, we all do. I still hold on to hope until "Hey, Geno isn't in the game, and will not be" is said or "That's it, no more DLC, thank you for buying our game" is said.

That said, I feel as though with the way the Fighter Pass is going we may end up just getting Geno either as a fifth fighter OR a free DLC for buying the figher pass to begin with OR as a fighter in a future pass. My hopes aren't up for a quick reveal if at all. But the bold part is what I'm banking on if at all.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Sorry guys we were going to put Geno in the game but we noticed Geno.png was in the Spirits folder so we threw out all our work

maf91186

Smash Journeyman
If that were the case then they would've removed the Spirit of any particular character if they were either the fourth or fifth DLC Fighter. Also, I'm not taking that statement too seriously, he later said that he doesn't want to hear suggestions for any of the DLC Fighter so he most likely made that statement to shut people up. Spirits don't take that much time to make and require less work, we even seen there were a few cut Spirits in the data of the base game. I am doubtful that Geno is in, especially seeing how if Geno was plan to be the fourth or fifth fighter then they probably would've gotten him when they got Hero. That to me is saying Geno is out of the running.
Serious question here: Are you an active Geno supporter?

I know it's completely possible to want him in while also believing it isn't going to happen.

If this is the case for you, I then have to ask: Could you believe all of this to be true but still let others who still have hope here believe their dream can come true?

It seems a little unnecessary to stomp out hope, especially if we all want the same thing.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I don't see why it's so difficult to have the benefit of the doubt in this fandom. It's almost like one actually wants to get nothing.

"That's it, no more DLC, thank you for buying our game" is said.
That one is likelier, yes. Characters being openly deconfirmed for specific reasons never happens unless the circumstances are very unusual (Ice Climbers in 4, Rex).

Last edited:

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Sorry guys we were going to put Geno in the game but we noticed Geno.png was in the Spirits folder so we threw out all our work
Hell yes as we all know, it’s common practice to remove base game content once they work on post launch DLC. Specifically DLC that won’t be releasing for over a full calendar year post launch.

The ****/rules people come up never cease to amaze me

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Sorry to all of our fans out there, we were going to add Geno to the game but saw he was already a .PNG file, and it prevented us from doing so, so we scrapped all of our work on the idea and deleted those files. See how ridiculous that sounds? Rules, even ones that fans made up, are meant to be broken. :smash:

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
I think one simple "answer" to the "Spirits De-confirm Fighters (DLC or future releases)" is a simple patch to the main spirits/stickers.

Specifically, I am focusing on Spirits that are based on a fighter's video game appearance that identifies the gam in Parenthesis. (Pit: Kid Icarus) or such examples of King. K. Rool's: Kaptain K. Rool Spirit.

So, for example, if Geno was to become playable, Sakurai's team simply patches the main game that has Geno's Spirit as Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Isn't that possible?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
In possibly relevant news, Smash Ultimate is going to be the final game at EVO this year and, ofc, Jon from GameExplain was the one that led the video announcing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg9sIPLh1TM

He's also being notably coy in the video to a maddening degree so take that as you will.
this is it guys Hero is coming on Sunday in about 2 weeks.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I think one simple "answer" to the "Spirits De-confirm Fighters (DLC or future releases)" is a simple patch to the main spirits/stickers.

Specifically, I am focusing on Spirits that are based on a fighter's video game appearance that identifies the gam in Parenthesis. (Pit: Kid Icarus) or such examples of King. K. Rool's: Kaptain K. Rool Spirit.

So, for example, if Geno was to become playable, Sakurai's team simply patches the main game that has Geno's Spirit as Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Isn't that possible?
Changing a string of code in a matter of seconds is impossible and you know it. Sakurai's hands will fall off. How dare you? How dare you.

That said, I get the 'spirits probably weren't planned for DLC yet' thing, but we don't know the amount of time between spirits and actual character plans for DLC. Heck, for all we know, Sakurai was in the works at getting Geno's rights to make him DLC, but since spirits mode is a thing, he was like, "Eh, might as well take advantage and give them a spirit for now, since we have the rights and all." I personally doubt it, but we really don't know what all is going on at Sora Ltd.'s appointed crew from Nintendo. We really can't say much of anything with certainty.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
I don't see why it's so difficult to have the benefit of the doubt in this fandom. It's almost like one actually wants to get nothing.

That one is likelier, yes. Characters being openly deconfirmed for specific reasons never happens unless the circumstances are very unusual (Ice Climbers in 4, Rex).
Fandom understanding can get bizarre at times.

'We made 1000+ spirits to use in battle.'
'Whelp, I guess every single one of those characters can never be playable in Ultimate forever. Period.'

'Rex was not considered for DLC as his game is too recent.'
'So....3 Houses (ie, a game not even RELEASED at the time of the DLC list) character is expected, ironclad.'

Last edited:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord

No it wasn't. Where did they say that? From my understanding, they didn't determine the list until after the base roster was revealed.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
No it wasn't. Where did they say that?
Nintendo came to Sakurai with their DLC plans (or at least the beginning portions of it) in January 2018, probably far after a lot of development for the game was done. Sakurai stated that much in a Famitsu panel. It wasn't decided at the beginning of the project plan from 2015-2017, so the 'far in advance' statement is factually false. It was being planned way after the project plan was solidified and after a massive chunk of its development.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
In possibly relevant news, Smash Ultimate is going to be the final game at EVO this year and, ofc, Jon from GameExplain was the one that led the video announcing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg9sIPLh1TM

He's also being notably coy in the video to a maddening degree so take that as you will.
Finally, I'm right about something again! (Maybe.)

There most likely won't be anything for the rest of July anyway, even if it wouldn't conflict with Three Houses. Announcing nothing important at the end of the month is still a maintained pattern, it seems like.

Last edited:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Speaking of EVO
1563833057988.png

Are Sony and Nintendo going to be making major announcements at the same place?

ShotoStar 2

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of EVO
View attachment 232225
Are Sony and Nintendo going to be making major announcements at the same place?
I don't see why not. Will Nintendo have something to announce? I have no idea but is Sony making announcements holding Nintendo back? No way if Nintendo does have something to show they'll show it regardless of if Sony is revealing something or not so possibly. I think at most we'll get an announcement of an announcement though like last time.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Here’s the thing: while I think the idea that a character might be rejected because they are already a Spirit is a ridiculous notion, I’m not convinced that the Spirits list was not made with the DLC already in mind. Supposedly Banjo & Kazooie were planned to be in the game as far back as April 2018, and I can imagine that if the other DLC characters were planned at around the same time, then the Spirits list was probably made with the entire Fighter Pass in mind. Even with all the rumors circulating, this is the main reason why I am doubtful Geno is a part of this particular Fighter Pass. I really, really want to be wrong, though.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Hell yes as we all know, it’s common practice to remove base game content once they work on post launch DLC. Specifically DLC that won’t be releasing for over a full calendar year post launch.

The ****/rules people come up never cease to amaze me
It's not really a big deal to drop a Spirit battle when you have 1300. There's honestly no reason for Super Mario RPG Spirits to be expected in the base game. I mean that we wouldn't really notice if they weren't in because Square Enix didn't get any Spirits anyway all around, so they wouldn't be a notable absence. And really, what purpose would they have for keeping a Spirit battle for a specific character that was just going to be DLC? Again, the battles took some work, but we know they dropped some and again, 1300 means you could toss a ton out and it still wouldn't impact much of anything other than the speculation community (Look at how crazy some people are about the Porky thing). DLC plans were made concurrently with development of the base game, so you would have planned around that future. If Spirits deconfirm for the Fighter's Pass, then that's likely why (in addition to probably all of them not having a point to be in the game originally anyway; Joker, Hero, and Banjo Kazooie wouldn't have been Spirits anyway in base). I think that's largely the way people characterize that point of view.

Fandom understanding can get bizarre at times.

'We made 1000+ spirits to use in battle.'
'Whelp, I guess every single one of those characters can never be playable in Ultimate forever. Period.'

'Rex was not considered for DLC as his game is too recent.'
'So....3 Houses (ie, a game not even RELEASED at the time of the DLC list) character is expected, ironclad.'
I think relatively few people are saying Spirits deconfirm forever... but most making that claim are saying it in the context of the Fighter's Pass.

Honestly, the Rex thing also feels like a justification for base game deconfirmation than anything else to me. They chose the DLC in 2018, after Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had released, so there was no reason he couldn't get in at that point. They just decided to pass over him, simple as that. Three Houses (again not an actually super common belief from what I've seen that we'll get a character) could still get a character because DLC wouldn't have been bound by the same constraint of time as base roster. I mean Joker straight ****ing proves that since Persona 5 released in 2017 too (only a few months before Xenoblade Chronicles 2, so yeah, Rex just got passed over).

Edit: ****, Hero further exemplifies this since Dragon Quest 11 dropped in mid-2017 in Japan and last year worldwide and the Luminary is the main face of the character.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Given that Mewtwo and Lucas were both trophies, they had to be developed as trophies and DLC around the same time, as Sakurai has said that characters take about 10 months to a year to develop each, likely placing the development of Mewtwo and Lucas as DLC starting in Spring 2014. That said, I don't see it as an issue, especially with a hypothetical situation that a spirit turned DLC character probably didn't start development until last summer at the earliest.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
One should also keep in mind that the spirit selection was entirely in the hands of the staff's spirit division, with Sakurai's only role being picking the ones that have any material to work with from their selection. Make of that as you will.

Also, we currently don't have any characters from a game that's set to be released in 2019. Not 2017, 18, whatever, THIS YEAR, and not in a version of a game that already came out in some other form before. If nothing's too recent for an inclusion, what's the boundary then, 2021?

Also, I severely doubt that Sony would get a character in here, as nice as it would be to have anyone from Ape Escape...

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Man, there is quite a bit of salt over Smash being the last game of EVO. If I had a quarter for every sleep joke I've seen from the comments, I could afford a decent dinner. Could afford a good desert if I counted salty responses as well.

I understand that there is a divide between the FGC and the Smash community, but I just wish people on both sides could be a bit more pleasant about things.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Yeah, Sony getting this big status with EVO suggests to me that their news will be the dominate factor this year and not Nintendo despite Ultimate's presence at the tournament in the final position. Also, Kratos is totally the best choice for a Sony rep (He's basically the only one from the PS2 era that has survived this long with continued acclaim that Sony actually owns and he has amazing choices for weapons/stages/music etc. Plus, I so desperately want to continue the trend of Smash being the best Playstation fighting game to for the pure hilarity of it).

Man, there is quite a bit of salt over Smash being the last game of EVO. If I had a quarter for every sleep joke I've seen from the comments, I could afford a decent dinner. Could afford a good desert if I counted salty responses as well.

I understand that there is a divide between the FGC and the Smash community, but I just wish people on both sides could be a bit more pleasant about things.
To be fair, Smash doesn't really belong with the FGC to begin with since it's such a unique thing. And I think that's where the FGC gets really frustrated with us since EVO is supposed to be their event and Smash isn't necessarily an accurate representation of them... Especially when Smash also brings in such negative connotations at tournaments (Unsportsmanlike conduct, smell, etc. are all Smash stereotypes). I know people take it too far and the FGC is notoriously toxic and elitist on its own... but I also kind of get why the FGC does not want to keep being lumped in with Smash all the time and having Smash dominate so much stuff when they don't see reason to have it represent them so much.

Given that Mewtwo and Lucas were both trophies, they had to be developed as trophies and DLC around the same time, as Sakurai has said that characters take about 10 months to a year to develop each, likely placing the development of Mewtwo and Lucas as DLC starting in Spring 2014. That said, I don't see it as an issue, especially with a hypothetical situation that a spirit turned DLC character probably didn't start development until last summer at the earliest.
We can't use the example of Smash 4 to build that confidence though and just map it on to Spirits. Mewtwo seems to have been started after Smash 3DS released and they were just dabbling with DLC in Smash 4 anyway with no real plan. Smash Ultimate had an extremely clear and structured plan for DLC and the future that was developed concurrently with the game. Mewtwo was also a veteran, so he likely needed less work than full on newcomers would require like we're getting these days, so I'm not sure the 10 months to a year thing would really apply to him.

I know the trophies get used a lot to justify the Spirits thing, but I don't really think the situations are all that comparable when Ultimate and its DLC are clearly designed in a completely different and much more well executed manner with lots of intentional decision making.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yeah, Sony getting this big status with EVO suggests to me that their news will be the dominate factor this year and not Nintendo despite Ultimate's presence at the tournament in the final position. Also, Kratos is totally the best choice for a Sony rep (He's basically the only one from the PS2 era that has survived this long with continued acclaim that Sony actually owns and he has amazing choices for weapons/stages/music etc. Plus, I so desperately want to continue the trend of Smash being the best Playstation fighting game to for the pure hilarity of it).
Don't forget all the Kid Icarus jokes that would result from such an inclusion.

The only issue is that, from Sony's perspective, Nintendo and Microsoft are their rivals. It'll take a lot of arm-twisting for this one.

Firox

Smash Master
Serious question here: Are you an active Geno supporter?

I know it's completely possible to want him in while also believing it isn't going to happen.

If this is the case for you, I then have to ask: Could you believe all of this to be true but still let others who still have hope here believe their dream can come true?

It seems a little unnecessary to stomp out hope, especially if we all want the same thing.
I was actually thinking the exact same thing. Even if someone thinks that Geno is a long shot, why stamp out the hope of others? It's kind of hypocritical to proclaim to be a Geno supporter while actively ripping on his chances.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
To be fair, Smash doesn't really belong with the FGC to begin with since it's such a unique thing. And I think that's where the FGC gets really frustrated with us since EVO is supposed to be their event and Smash isn't necessarily an accurate representation of them... Especially when Smash also brings in such negative connotations at tournaments (Unsportsmanlike conduct, smell, etc. are all Smash stereotypes). I know people take it too far and the FGC is notoriously toxic and elitist on its own... but I also kind of get why the FGC does not want to keep being lumped in with Smash all the time and having Smash dominate so much stuff when they don't see reason to have it represent them so much.
The thing is, when that vote came up earlier in the year, I saw several popular tweets and such urging people to vote for Smash because of the whole "we get to sleep early" thing. I get that that vote was not something that would for sure select the top spot and the act was pretty much a meme, but it kinda seems self destructive if you want Smash to be separated from the FGC.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Don't forget all the Kid Icarus jokes that would result from such an inclusion.

The only issue is that, from Sony's perspective, Nintendo and Microsoft are their rivals. It'll take a lot of arm-twisting for this one.
I hadn't even thought of the Kid Icarus jokes that could be made... plus killing Gods is nothing new to Kratos, so he fits right in. I'm also delighted by the idea that the patrons of M-rated games in Snake, Bayonetta, Joker, and a theoretical Kratos would all be in a E10+ Nintendo crossover fighting game (I realize PS All-Stars did this, but it feels more special with Nintendo due to their older policies and prior kid friendly approach to things).

But yeah, Sony's not really all that interested in playing ball with Nintendo and Microsoft where they're still on top of the world thanks to the PS4. But it would be great to see it happen. I would hope that we would get Master Chief too if we got Kratos just to hold up the main "icons" of all three console creators in one game (I surprise myself with how much I want Chief at times lol).

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war with Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never read the Twitter comments!"

...I really should watch the Princess Bride; all I know about it are that scene and two other similar ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom