• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Bethesda seemed to imply that they had serious conversations with Nintendo about Smash in the past and I feel like that's something that should be taken at face value too. Granted, this doesn't necessarily mean Doom Slayer because they do have a fairly decent pool of big franchises but, as far as I know, Doom's the only one that Sakurai has given high praise to in the past. Plus, it definitely has its merits. Basically invented the modern FPS and has a weirdly long history with Nintendo that goes back further than even Banjo to the early N64 days. Granted, it neither launched on or has been particularly loyal to Nintendo platforms over the years but, as we've seen, Sakurai adds who he wants and "have they appeared on a Nintendo console" and "are they are video game character" are his most basic criteria when it comes to considering characters.
I feel like this isn't more than what Geno has going for him, which is why Doom Slayer was brought up. Square Enix has been working very well with Nintendo and Geno has been mentioned by name on numerous occasions by Sakurai. I am just trying to make the point that no character is "likely" at this stage. It's all guesswork and assumption. And using guesswork and assumption, Geno has more going in his favor than the vast majority of the character pool left to choose from. Don't get me wrong, so does Doom Slayer.

I just don't understand the "he's not likely" response. Of course he isn't. And I would never claim that he is. No one is likely. Very rarely do fan proclaimed "likely" characters actually get in anyways.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yep, that's exactly why I say it's not a basic criteria. The word "might" means one thing, maybe. He isn't calling it a hard criteria at all. But one he clearly puts thought into. I have no doubt he'd still have chosen Cloud if he didn't have a single Nintendo appearance. His iconic and popularity factor were way more important than a rule that is constantly misinterpretated as a "hard" one when it's more of a "I should look into if this matters" thing. 3rd parties aren't there simply to cater to Nintendo fans(Banjo is the only one remotely close to that), but to also spread out and attract fans who aren't just for Nintendo. Many 3rd parties have that going for them alone(Sonic, Pac-Man, Cloud, Joker). What the soft rule does is make it easier to negotiate for using the character on a Nintendo console yet again. It really doesn't have any strong effect beyond that at this point. And it's highly doubtful it's a very strong effect either, as Snake not getting in 4 shows that having past connections/games isn't a big deal in the end. It can help, but sometimes it's not very useful regardless.

Adelto

Smash Journeyman
For as crowded of a genre as FPS, I feel like that's an important distinction though, along with how I think it was the only non-Japanese developer he mentioned in that interview too.
He mentioned other non Japanese developers isn't he? I forgot but I think he talk about way forward or rare. Plus that's only mean that he acknowledged doom as the main fps. Nothing more.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'm fairly certain Sakurai also mentioned Professor Layton at one point during Smash 4's development/time period.

Adelto

Smash Journeyman
He also mentionned james bond during melee's development i don't think we can take every word he says for sure .

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
He mentioned other non Japanese developers isn't he? I forgot but I think he talk about way forward or rare. Plus that's only mean that he acknowledged doom as the main fps. Nothing more.
I'm specifically referring to the interview where he's talking about developers born in the 70's, like himself, that have gone on to have a huge impact on the industry.

On the topic of Wayforward, we do know that Sakurai and Matt Bozon (Shantae's creator) have met in real life as there is photographic evidence but... it's complicated. Sakurai is pretty much a gaming gourmet and his connections in the industry have grown to a ridiculous size thanks to Smash so pinpointing what direction Sakurai will go is almost a fool's errand. It's all kind of conjecture right now. We kind of got lucky with Banjo because he was kind of a poorly kept secret and I think a number of insiders were kind of pressured to talk about what they knew because so many companies came to the surprise party with presents in hand, so to speak. If it wasn't for that, I think he would have stayed a secret. Same could honestly be said about Hero because we kind of just got lucky with that too: a fumbled top secret list and a datamine.

Adelto

Smash Journeyman
Oh i see my bad then i thought you spoke in general i didn't pay enough attention sorry

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm specifically referring to the interview where he's talking about developers born in the 70's, like himself, that have gone on to have a huge impact on the industry.

On the topic of Wayforward, we do know that Sakurai and Matt Bozon (Shantae's creator) have met in real life as there is photographic evidence but... it's complicated. Sakurai is pretty much a gaming gourmet and his connections in the industry have grown to a ridiculous size thanks to Smash so pinpointing what direction Sakurai will go is almost a fool's errand. It's all kind of conjecture right now. We kind of got lucky with Banjo because he was kind of a poorly kept secret and I think a number of insiders were kind of pressured to talk about what they knew because so many companies came to the surprise party with presents in hand, so to speak. If it wasn't for that, I think he would have stayed a secret. Same could honestly be said about Hero because we kind of just got lucky with that too: a fumbled top secret list and a datamine.
Though it helps that Hero was very surprising for many, as Erdrick was nothing more than a costume and not the face. I mean, logically Luminary was the best one to go with anyway, but we can't say for sure why Sakurai(or Nintendo, or Square Enix) chose that one. All we know is Eight is a costume for the Western audience and that's it.

It's of course easy to guess why Erdrick isn't the face, as he's an unknown outside of Japan. That's not a good way to sell the character. Luminary wasn't just the newest face alone, but both worldwide and constantly being advertised. There might be more to it than that, but relevancy pretty much ruled that one. When the Japanese site likes to translate Hero's name to Brave, it gives a decent indicator that it was more about the Class than any particular Hero either. Maybe it was more meant to be based heavily around Luminary and no other, with 3 other respective Heroes to use. Erdrick was an obvious costume(if there was alts), Eight was for the Western audience as noted, which leaves Solo. Who knows why that one. Other than his alt costume somewhat being similar to the first Hero(which is a fairly important character for many players), there's not much reason to think of why to use him. I mean, there's one smaller factor of "same build", so he was the last man out, I guess?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I feel like this isn't more than what Geno has going for him, which is why Doom Slayer was brought up. Square Enix has been working very with Nintendo and Geno has been mentioned by name on numerous occasions by Sakurai. I am just trying to make the point that no character is "likely" at this stage. It's all guesswork and assumption. And using guesswork and assumption, Geno has more going in his favor than the vast majority of the character pool left to choose from.
Yeah but Doom Guy also doesn't have existing representation, another newcomer from Bethesda, and limited mass appeal (which is more important for standalone characters than base inclusions) to weigh him down. Not nails in the coffin, but not boons to Geno's chances. Couple that with vague but possibly promising statements for the Slayer (red herrings as they might turn out to be), and you've got two characters perceived in two very different lights.

But hey, if this was still base, there was no other SE newcomer, and Geno had yet to be seen, I'd be singing his praises. You can even go back in the thread to see as much.

I just don't understand the "he's not likely" response. Of course he isn't. And I would never claim that he is. No one is likely. Very rarely do fan proclaimed "likely" characters actually get in anyways.
I'm not sure if that's the case. Sure, a unanimous consensus on par with the Inklings is very rare, but I'd say, each game, about a third of the newcomers (maybe even more) were, leading up to reveal, considered "likely" by a not-insignificant contingent of the fanbase, leaks notwithstanding. Brawl was probably even closer to half.

It's not a percent small enough to deter people from keeping up the guessing game.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario

That picture from E3? That was James Montyoga or however you spell his name. Not Matt.

Adelto

Smash Journeyman
Erdrick was an obvious costume(if there was alts), Eight was for the Western audience as noted, which leaves Solo. Who knows why that one. Other than his alt costume somewhat being similar to the first Hero(which is a fairly important character for many players), there's not much reason to think of why to use him. I mean, there's one smaller factor of "same build", so he was the last man out, I guess?
My theory is for aleena (i think that's her name the redhead girl with the blue hat) she's very popular but doesn't fit the hero gameplay so they put the protagonist instead at least that's what i think that's why the other costume for solo has aleena colors

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
That picture from E3? That was James Montyoga or however you spell his name. Not Matt.
Well, basically the same mental leap anyways connecting Sakurai to Wayforward. Still, the point is that Sakurai is a complicated feller and, without leaks, we generally have a vague idea on what direction he's going to go.

Adelto

Smash Journeyman
Yeah he doesn't make sense sometimes you would think his main goal is to use the ballot to please the fan then he put incineroar piranha plant and left so many demands as an assist trophy. that's why i'm not sure for my boy dante that would make sense to put him in smash but with sakurai you'll never know

StormC

Smash Hero
Yeah he doesn't make sense sometimes you would think his main goal is to use the ballot to please the fan then he put incineroar piranha plant and left so many demands as an assist trophy. that's why i'm not sure for my boy dante that would make sense to put him in smash but with sakurai you'll never know
Sakurai saves a spot for a new Pokemon every game and Piranha Plant was the token "surprise character" of the game. He never said he was going to singlehandedly use the ballot to inform all of his roster choices.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Um, if every character in Ultimate was chosen thanks to the ballot, Dante's chances would be even worse off than they are now. His best shot lies with the fact that Sakurai also goes for characters other than the most requested ones.

Adelto

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i know dante is another thing it's because he has some things that we can see as hints for dante but the ballot would have destroyed his chances and i didn't say sakurai said that he will only choose character based on the ballot but with k rool and ridley plus chrom and dark samus people assume it will continue this way except we now know that isn't the case so we don't really know what he will do... I'm still hoping for dante and Geno (or Shantae but since she's a spirit that seems unlikely)

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
https://www.videogameschronicle.com...-how-banjo-kazooie-smash-bros-video-was-made/
To change gears a bit, we now know who does those awesome CG videos! Also great to see Sakurai pretty much creates the scenes and supervises them through out.
I really hope he continues to have notable CG trailers for the final two characters in the Fighter's Pass and doesn't revert to the Smash 4 DLC/Piranha Plant of just having gameplay and voice-overs/title cards. The CG trailers have been incredible throughout Ultimate's life time, and the fact that they've been a part of the first three fighters of the Fighter's Pass has really contributed to the sense of a higher DLC budget and more effort behind that DLC than what we got out of Smash 4... though, my fear is that Joker got lucky for the TGAs and that Hero and Banjo Kazooie specifically just got them for E3 as big moments for Nintendo's presentation.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I really hope he continues to have notable CG trailers for the final two characters in the Fighter's Pass and doesn't revert to the Smash 4 DLC/Piranha Plant of just having gameplay and voice-overs/title cards. The CG trailers have been incredible throughout Ultimate's life time, and the fact that they've been a part of the first three fighters of the Fighter's Pass has really contributed to the sense of a higher DLC budget and more effort behind that DLC than what we got out of Smash 4... though, my fear is that Joker got lucky for the TGAs and that Hero and Banjo Kazooie specifically just got them for E3 as big moments for Nintendo's presentation.
To be fair, PP did still have a CG-like cutscene. I mean, it's clearly gameplay instead of actual CG, but I find that fine too as long as it's done well. You still got that kind of story-like feel to some degree. It should honestly fit the character, with or without CG. I still got that crazy enemy feel from it, so the job is good enough. I felt more disappointment by a lack of Isabelle gameplay in the trailer, barely showing her off at all. I feel the balance can get iffy from Trailer to Gameplay ratio.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
To be fair, PP did still have a CG-like cutscene. I mean, it's clearly gameplay instead of actual CG, but I find that fine too as long as it's done well. You still got that kind of story-like feel to some degree. It should honestly fit the character, with or without CG. I still got that crazy enemy feel from it, so the job is good enough. I felt more disappointment by a lack of Isabelle gameplay in the trailer, barely showing her off at all. I feel the balance can get iffy from Trailer to Gameplay ratio.
For someone like Piranha Plant I don't mind too much, but when Cloud freaking Strife didn't get a chance to shine in some beautiful Smash CGI, I'm a little more disappointed. Especially since Ultimate already does little 30 second clips with each character to show them off. Like, there's a spectacle element to Smash Bros these days and you might as well go all in when you have big crossover third party franchises to savor the moment. People adore the game's CGI related stuff and always have. I know it's costly, but Smash does make some of the best money for Nintendo and the big trailers manage to sell characters in all kinds of ways and get people hype.

Isabelle's main issue was that we spent a solid minute lead-up that went nowhere despite being absolutely clear in the first few seconds it was a Smash Bros. trailer. I get it was supposed to segue into the new Animal Crossing Switch announcement... but it just came off as poorly paced, especially with how little they showed off of Isabelle once the trailer got to the letter and many people were super confused as to what Isabelle was in game because of that. Plus, her trailer ends with her iconic voice and then it doesn't even go anywhere in Smash... which was super disappointing as an Animal Crossing fan.

But her trailer is the exception, not the rule when it comes to stylized and CGI trailers. Ridley, the Belmonts, King K. Rool, Ken and Incineroar, Joker, Hero, and Banjo Kazooie have all been excellent trailers where they've used their run times well and shown off lots about the characters and their inclusions in Smash. Hell, despite how much people dislike them for confirming box theory, I think it's really hard to say that Ken and Incineroar's trailer wasn't hype. Like you can tell narratives with in game assets, but when you remove the game's restrictions you get to do so much more interesting and creative stuff with characters. I'd kill for another trailer in the style of Palutena's too.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For someone like Piranha Plant I don't mind too much, but when Cloud freaking Strife didn't get a chance to shine in some beautiful Smash CGI, I'm a little more disappointed. Especially since Ultimate already does little 30 second clips with each character to show them off. Like, there's a spectacle element to Smash Bros these days and you might as well go all in when you have big crossover third party franchises to savor the moment. People adore the game's CGI related stuff and always have. I know it's costly, but Smash does make some of the best money for Nintendo and the big trailers manage to sell characters in all kinds of ways and get people hype.

Isabelle's main issue was that we spent a solid minute lead-up that went nowhere despite being absolutely clear in the first few seconds it was a Smash Bros. trailer. I get it was supposed to segue into the new Animal Crossing Switch announcement... but it just came off as poorly paced, especially with how little they showed off of Isabelle once the trailer got to the letter and many people were super confused as to what Isabelle was in game because of that. Plus, her trailer ends with her iconic voice and then it doesn't even go anywhere in Smash... which was super disappointing as an Animal Crossing fan.

But her trailer is the exception, not the rule when it comes to stylized and CGI trailers. Ridley, the Belmonts, King K. Rool, Ken and Incineroar, Joker, Hero, and Banjo Kazooie have all been excellent trailers where they've used their run times well and shown off lots about the characters and their inclusions in Smash. Hell, despite how much people dislike them for confirming box theory, I think it's really hard to say that Ken and Incineroar's trailer wasn't hype. Like you can tell narratives with in game assets, but when you remove the game's restrictions you get to do so much more interesting and creative stuff with characters. I'd kill for another trailer in the style of Palutena's too.
Cloud was last game. Ultimate clearly wants CGI or general proper trailers for all.

4 did not have a consistent way of doing that, with other than a tagline, I can't remember any of the DLC having a proper trailer. Just gameplay. So I don't think it'll be an issue for Ultimate at all. CGI or not, trailers whether they're gameplay made to look like a good one or full CGI seem his style this time.

Though yeah, Isabelle is the only one to have a poor ratio overall, wasn't she?

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Cloud was last game. Ultimate clearly wants CGI or general proper trailers for all.

4 did not have a consistent way of doing that, with other than a tagline, I can't remember any of the DLC having a proper trailer. Just gameplay. So I don't think it'll be an issue for Ultimate at all. CGI or not, trailers whether they're gameplay made to look like a good one or full CGI seem his style this time.

Though yeah, Isabelle is the only one to have a poor ratio overall, wasn't she?
Oh, yeah, I'm completely aware none of Smash 4's DLC was like that. It's just more of me lamenting what could have been if they'd been able to give Cloud a properly stylized trailer as opposed to relying on gameplay. When you have these absolutely massive characters coming in the game like him or Joker or Hero or Banjo, I feel like you should be splurging on those in particular.

I don't know, Piranha Plant feels extremely similar to the Smash 4 DLC to me, and that's something I hope they stay away from and give all the newcomers proper, big budget trailers. Plant is the odd one out to rely entirely on gameplay. Like it's cinematic, but entirely uses Ultimate to show everything (and was likely built on something like an early version of the Video Editor that Sakurai had access to). It's all just gameplay, which was the same thing that Smash 4 DLC relied upon. While it's encouraging the other 3 DLC fighters for Ultimate have gotten "proper" trailers, I could still see just their individual circumstances deciding that they get such trailers while the last don't. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but I think there is a slight possibility of that. And while there's nothing wrong with that style and Sakurai can usually make it look good, it's also much, much less exciting to just rely on the game for everything.

And yeah, Isabelle was the only poorly paced one. Which again, was more just to parade Animal Crossing around for a bit I think.

Firox

Smash Master

Yeah, I gotta admit, Palutena's reveal trailer was EPIC AF. After seeing it, I was totally ready for Smash Bros the anime. If they ever made one, I'd buy the whole box set and treasure it forever.

EDIT: Could you imagine how awesome it would be to have a fully fleshed out series a la Subspace Emissary but with the entire roster of 80+ characters? Or voice acted for the talking characters? My last dying wish...

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Yeah, he didn't get a tagline, but he did show up in the Palutena trailer with the implication that he was up to something.
Yeah, but the people who thought DP was playable were a minority. Most people thought he was just a cameo, and a lot of DP fans got laughed at for thinking he was confirmed until the ESRB leak. It was really unclear and they should have just given him a tagline and some gameplay like they did with Lucina. That or keep him a secret character.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Yeah, but the people who thought DP was playable were a minority. Most people thought he was just a cameo, and a lot of DP fans got laughed at for thinking he was confirmed until the ESRB leak. It was really unclear and they should have just given him a tagline and some gameplay like they did with Lucina. That or keep him a secret character.
True, but we can't deny that his reson for being there and the interaction he had with Palutena was because of his playable status, as unclear as that may be without the benefit of hindsight.

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
I do kind of miss those days when you had no idea who was in Smash Bros. until you unlocked the characters. Captain Falcon was an interesting choice for Smash 64, and I remember not knowing about Mother/Earthbound when unlocking Ness in the original. Follow that with Melee and Mr. Game & Watch and both Marth and Roy. Even if they were characters I didn't know very much about it was always exciting to get new fighters in Super Smash Bros, and to this day I can still appreciate getting new fighters at all. It's only a little less exciting for me since the entire roster is revealed either in the trailers or through online interaction. There are times I wish I could be in the dark about all this stuff and just find out as I play the game like the old days but I'm bound to find out eventually, so it doesn't really matter that much (not to mention I have myself to blame for visiting all the speculation threads and potential leaks because I can't keep my curiosity at bay, lol)

If ever the day should come when Geno arrives in Smash, I hope other people can see him in that same light. If it's not someone they know about maybe they'll be sold once they see how he looks in-game and how he plays out with his moveset.

Pokemaster73

Smash Cadet
I was playing around with Google's My Activity page yesterday and found this:
D_LFEf4XYAA0GEq.png

One of the first instances of me discovering this character. What a wild ride it's been for the past almost 11 years. I'm just shocked that Google keeps search history from this far back. If any of you guys wanna look through your own history, here's a link: https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity

D

Deleted member

If Geno ever gets in, I want to show him to my nephew. He likes King K. Rool and I want to see if he'll like Geno as well.

Firox

Smash Master
If Geno ever gets in, I want to show him to my nephew. He likes King K. Rool and I want to see if he'll like Geno as well.
If Sakurai gives him a sweet set of arm cannons, I don't see what's not to like. :)

Last edited:

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
Yo guys, haven't really been around here at all these past few months, but I've still been silently supporting Geno! Decided that after Banjo-Kazooie were confirmed, I would hang out in some of my other most wanted's threads! Hope y'all are well and that the support is still going well, even after Hero's reveal.

Personally, I don't think that Geno would be a bonus character at the end of the pass simply because that character would be free (for a limited time, at least). It's also why I don't see a bonus character unless they're first party like The Plant (TM). However, I don't see why there can't be two characters from any one company. We know how much Squenix love their DLC, and if Banjo-Kazooie got in with Nintendo picking characters, I don't see how Geno could be too far off. He has direct ties to Nintendo, sizable fan demand (obviously if he was used as leak bait by Square), Sakurai likes the character, and has a similar demographic covered with Banjo-Kazooie. Look, I'm not saying that he has the best chances, but there aren't too many other characters that are rumored or even talked about that are left to put in (third-party wise). I don't expect everyone to be as hopeful as me, but I'm still kinda on a post-E3 high.

Hero's release doesn't seem too far off, so we have that to look out for. I could see a video similar to Joker's that announces the character, stage, music, Mii Costumes, and new modes (wasn't Home Run Contest rumored?). Then it would shadow drop or have a date announced. Or, more likely in my opinion, an early August Smash direct that shows off all that plus some Banjo-Kazooie content. Besides the obvious Geno Mii Costume to look out for, it might be interesting to see the DLC music and spirits. It could give some basis to how willing Square is to negotiate.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
True, but we can't deny that his reson for being there and the interaction he had with Palutena was because of his playable status, as unclear as that may be without the benefit of hindsight.
My guess is he was still an alt and was added into the trailer because he's a separate person in Uprising, so just a fun cameo. He became playable after the trailer was made, which explains quite well why there's a lack of a tagline. Doesn't explain why he's the only newcomer with no actual trailer(even a pure gameplay one). Though it could be simply as "well, he technically got a trailer, so eh" at that point. I think he was officially added to the site after the game was out too? I don't remember if there was even a Miiverse post noting he was playable at any point. He was handled pretty strangely. The one weird thing, however, even if you discount the trailer factor, is his page doesn't have a Newcomer tag for some reason. Cause he ain't a veteran, that's for sure. Charizard was officially labeled a veteran after all, but he was properly playable, not an alt. And later alts who became playable(I.E. Daisy) got some proper stuff, so he's the odd angel out.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I feel like the trailers have done a great job of highlighting the personalities of the characters. I'm not particularly attached to K. Rool but, holy crap, is he full of personality in the trailers. Ridley in his trailer is particularly great too because, even in the games, he's usually depicted as "argh, grargh, imma monster" but in his trailer there's a sense of razor sharp intelligence and deliberate brutality that highlights why he's always been one of my favorite villains in any kind of media. It goes without saying but it makes me excited about what they could do with Geno because Sakurai "gets it." He understands the appeal the characters have and even makes the dullest characters like Wii Fit appealing.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
We could very well get the Hero release trailer tonight. Every day is going to be nerve wracking til it's out.

MattX20

Smash Hero
We could very well get the Hero release trailer tonight. Every day is going to be nerve wracking til it's out.
I'm feeling next week is more likely given the Switch Mini announcement, though I wouldn't mind being proven wrong in this instance

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I'm feeling next week is more likely given the Switch Mini announcement, though I wouldn't mind being proven wrong in this instance
Yeah, next week seems more likely to me as well. Nintendo isn't such a big fan of doing stuff on Fridays these days and tend to stick to the beginning of the week, though I'd also love to see Hero finally drop tonight as well.

I also think Hero is just taking slightly longer than other fighters will in the future because of MP mechanic and the fact that he has four main alts. There just seems like a lot of work going into him and he also seems like he would potentially lots of little issues that would need to be checked before he's officially released to the public. Good news is that with how much we got shown of Banjo Kazooie at E3, he should probably come sooner rather than later.

T2by4

Smash Lord
So we banking on geno costume to go alongside The Hero release? If it happens, it's been an honor lads. We have to keep the Geno support strong. I fear we may be forgotten with time if we don't stay alive and let our voices be heard by Nintendo. Every character that has been massively requested like Krool and banjo received unbelievable amounts of hype, Geno would no doubt bring that same hype. We gotta bring our star child home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom