• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

Smash Master
I would be pretty stoked for KOS-MOS. She was great in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. XP

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
No, you wouldn't probably get beat up for saying that lmao. I'm pretty sure you just dislike sports by that comment. Teams shouldn't exist as well as fanbases for a particular character!!!!

I will say this for the last time because it's not getting through to you. I will not be criticized in the Geno thread for being hyped for Geno, nor should others. You guys spend most of your free time in this thread it seems and almost never have anything positive to say about the character, and that's your prerogative. I also have every right to be hype and expect he should get into the game.
You're continuing to completely mis-characterize what we're saying and our arguments surrounding this particular issue and miss the nuance we're working with. We're not criticizing the hype for Geno, just this one specific method that is far from exclusive to Geno and pops up with some regularity in the Smash fandom. It's a mindset I'm increasingly seeing people grow tired of in the wake of Ultimate and its many achievements, which is why I wanted to comment upon it. And again, this is a very specific issue.

Yes, I spend a lot of time here. Because I do like some of the people here and enjoy having a separate community where the mere support of Geno doesn't draw fire on the baseline of existence. There's also great artwork and lovely moments of Super Mario RPG nostalgia. I think he's a wonderfully fascinating case to examine in terms of interpreting both the greater Smash community and speculation regarding Sakurai's thought process when it comes to characters. I enjoy all of that discussion and I am quite frequently positive about Geno. That often looks very different to the status quo because I just operate differently in terms of my support. I've always operated differently from most in threads because I don't view it necessary for them to be solely "hype" threads. They are discussion and support threads first and foremost. It's absolutely fine to get hype in those threads and express grand standing sentiments of love and support, and I have at multiple times for both Geno and Super Mario RPG. But my support also remains fairly grounded and I want to have real discussions about certain theories or perceptions of things in this community that I may or may not disagree with. It just doesn't have to be all or nothing.

I just wanted to say that piece, but I'll drop it for the sake of the thread after this.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Honestly, no matter which side you're on in the debate, all of this squabbling is definitely part of why people avoid the Geno thread, even actual fans of his.

My suggestion is for everyone to chill the flippin' heck out. As for me, I'm keeping my expectations hugely tempered.
Being completely blunt the big reason why people have specifically said they have stopped coming to this thread more than anything else is an overall echochamber of pessimism and defeatism that has permeated this place for months now that you genuinely don't find in other character specific hype threads. People get tired of it, address it, and when they do they more or less get told they're being out of line and it's implied that's why people don't support Geno or why Geno fans are ****ed with elsewhere on the internet.

It's totally fair to have cautious or even very low expectations about the Geno getting into SSBU especially after the Hero got in. That said the whole attitude some people have of feeling that he's not coming so they then **** on other people's ideas to the contrary or harping on any opinion biased to Geno in the Geno hype thread is getting absurd.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I feel like this place has been a bit better about pessimism and defeatism then some other threads. You should have seen the Banjo thread whenever the Minecraft Twitter posted literally anything related to Nintendo.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
No, you wouldn't probably get beat up for saying that lmao.
You clearly haven't been to my country. Probably for the best.
Being completely blunt the big reason why people have specifically said they have stopped coming to this thread more than anything else is an overall echochamber of pessimism and defeatism that has permeated this place for months now that you genuinely don't find in other character specific hype threads. People get tired of it, address it, and when they do they more or less get told they're being out of line and it's implied that's why people don't support Geno or why Geno fans are ****ed with elsewhere on the internet.

It's totally fair to have cautious or even very low expectations about the Geno getting into SSBU especially after the Hero got in. That said the whole attitude some people have of feeling that he's not coming so they then **** on other people's ideas to the contrary or harping on any opinion biased to Geno in the Geno hype thread is getting absurd.
If the thread is such an echo chamber of pessimism, why is it that any time anyone acts remotely pessimistic they're treated as a stranger and as some kind of invader?

Ovaltine

Smash Master

That's true, too. I encourage fostering a hopeful place for people to share their love and wishes for Geno. People have every right to believe he isn't coming or is coming. It's a matter of how it's handled.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
If Geno doesn't get in this Fighters Pass, I'm really hoping there's another one, or he has a good shot for the next game.

I said before that I'm not as attached to him as some other characters, but honestly when I really like a character I usually consider them equal to any others I really like or care about. Geno just seems to have a cool personality and his design gives off a cool, magical feeling, and I really like playing as him in Smash Bros. Crusade; Legacy XP is cool as well, but trying that on my Wii U was annoying without a Gamecube controller or pro controller, plus the game would freeze with a constant loud noise forcing me to unplug the console every time I used certain characters, like Ridley. Thankfully the thing never got bricked. edit: I was gonna see if I could put Brawl on my PC, but apparently Nintendo doesn't like that either, so meh Google it is; much easier.

I still haven't beaten Smithy btw, I've been playing Minecraft among other things and when I feel like I want to play the SNES Classic I keep deciding on something else. I think I'll try and beat Smithy today, though; I wanted to beat him with Mallow, and I guess I'll try a couple more times or so with him, but in the end I may just use Peach.

Last edited:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
That's true, too. I encourage fostering a hopeful place for people to share their love and wishes for Geno. People have every right to believe he isn't coming or is coming. It's a matter of how it's handled.
It's absolutely your right but you really shouldn't be saying he isn't coming in a thread dedicated to supporting Geno.
If the thread is such an echo chamber of pessimism, why is it that any time anyone acts remotely pessimistic they're treated as a stranger and as some kind of invader?
Because those of us who aren't pessimistic are beyond sick of being told to stay our expectations after 10+ years of this

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Alright, so, on today's episode of Overthinking Everything, I'm going to fenagle a new theory for everyone's amusement that I will call "Continuation" theory to possibly predict the last two newcomers.

In Smash Ultimate, the trailers have been very heavily thematic in comparison to Smash 4. The Banjo trailer that we got recently is a prime example. DK, Diddy, and K. Rool were all previous RARE characters and, of course, so was Banjo. Duck Hunt was there because of the very obvious animal duo pairing. When it comes to the character choices in the trailers, it seems to be very deliberate and with purpose. Simon/Richter's had Luigi as Nintendo's go-to character with spooky games. K. Rool obviously had DK and Diddy but King Dedede, the only other major Nintendo character with King inherently in his name, was there too. Ken/Inceniroar's was "fighting" characters with Little Mac from the get-go and then all the characters in the game with boxing gloves (Villager, K. Rool, and Bowser Jr.) as comic relief. Hero had Link, Metaknight, and Marth in prominent roles because, well, swords while Isabelle and Joker's trailers basically focused on the individual characters themselves. This then leads to an interesting observation about the first full character trailer we got, Ridley's...

The main characters in Ridley's trailers are Mario, Megaman, and Samus. The connection between Samus and Ridley is obvious but what about Megaman and Mario? It doesn't help that Mario and Megaman are "killed off" very early in the trailer and the connection between Samus and Ridley is extremely highlighted. This is where the Continuation Theory comes in. We don't exactly know what happens to either of them. Megaman makes the classic death noise but he doesn't explode so he's probably seriously hurt but not necessarily dead. Same could easily be said about Mario. Chances are, they're simply somewhere else in the environment. Why is this significant? It's because we never really get a proper conclusion to Samus and Ridley's fight. Samus is about to dive kick Ridley in the face and then it just sort of fades out. This makes me believe that this story will continue but why? Because it's already happened once before.

The ending to K. Rool's trailer is very vague as well. A big clash of fists, a shock wave, and then we don't really see what happens after that aside from a goofy little skit at the end. At the start of Banjo's trailer, their story continues. I noticed that the endings of Simon/Richter's trailer and Ken/Inceniroar's trailer are kind of vague too. Luigi is about to go into his body when Carmilla appears and we don't see what happens next. Inceniroar gets a line of challengers, utters a sigh of annoyance, but we don't see the end result. There's a decent chance that the story of at least one of these trailers will continue, with my money being on the Ridley trailer being the most likely. Before I go into that, let's imagine the other two.

With Inceniroar's, the end result is that he probably effortlessly beat his three challengers and is looking for someone to give him a real challenge. Who could do this? Keeping with the theme, it would probably be a character from a fighting game. For example, thematically speaking, someone like Heihachi from Tekken would work really well here although that is just one possibility.

With Simon/Richter's, we have Luigi as a ghost/spirit and we're still in the spooky locale of Dracula's castle. This makes me believe that, if this story continues, they would try to have a character that fits this theme. Off the top of my head, two characters fit this theme pretty well: someone from Resident Evil (probably Leon or Jill) or someone from Yokai Watch like "Nate" with Yokai like Pokemon Trailer or someone stand alone like Jibanyan coming to save Luigi.

Now let's go back to Ridley. Like I asked earlier, what's the connection between Mario, Megaman, and Samus? I looked into Smash's past and looked at past presentations:

Bowser Jr's trailer is the only character trailer in Smash 4 where all three characters were together in the cinematic. It's kind of the same premise too, they're fighting a villain but this time they're fighting a Mario villain. Coincidentally, Mario and Megaman get hurt in this trailer too. Beyond that, there's one other time: the Final Smash 4 presentation.

At 15:37, you see "Geno" fighting Zero Suit Samus. At 15:40, you see Samus, "Geno" and Megaman together. At 17:00, you see "Geno" fighting on Ridley's stage, the location that most people agree is most similar to the one in Ridley's trailer. Tin foil hatty but there's a proven historical connection between these characters under this train of thought. Again, the characters for trailers seem to be very deliberate if the characters are given significant screen time. Based on this, these characters were probably put together for a reason but the full reason may not be obvious because we don't have the full story yet. Following this theory, the connection between the characters will be better established when the story continues and a lynch pin that connects these three characters is Geno. Still, this is kind of out there but I wanted to see what people thought of it.
Meant to reply to this sooner. This is the type of thing Sakurai has absolutely done in the past and I wouldn't be surprised if he does it again in the future. We tend to look for patterns in what Sakurai does and though I think there are some, they are never obvious things such as "character gets revealed every 87 days" or some other nonsense that are just coincidence. There seems to be a method to his madness, and this is just the type of thing he'd do.

T2by4

Smash Lord
PicsArt_06-24-11.34.36.jpg
Oh god oh **** sakurai pls dont do it

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It's absolutely your right but you really shouldn't be saying he isn't coming in a thread dedicated to supporting Geno.
Even if he doesn't show up in this game, it doesn't mean that people can't support him for future games. Characters having consistent support in spite of everything that happened and despite every seemingly insurmountable obstacle is how we got Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo, among others.

owjies

Smash Journeyman
One thing that is important to remember is that the base roster of Smash Ultimate, and possibly even elements of the fighters pass, were decided during the Smash 4 DLC phase back in 2015. We don’t know what the future holds, but it’s crucial that we stay positive about Geno’s overall chances even if he seems unlikely for Ultimate. He may very well be in contention for Smash 6 right now if not for future Ultimate DLC.

On the other hand, it’s also important that the Geno fan base remain a welcoming and positive one. The voices of the longtime fans reach only so far. In order to build the movement to revive Geno, Mallow, and SMRPG, we need returning fans, casual fans, and supporters of all kinds.

In my opinion, I think Geno should contend for roster spots whenever they are available. I feel that way both understanding my own bias but also stressing that Geno was very close to playability once before. One of the most interesting things about Ultimate is that the roster selection defied a lot of longstanding preconceptions. Characters can become playable for any number of reasons. Even with a roster pushing 80 characters, there are still so many characters that would make excellent additions. That said, considering Geno’s history within Smash and the roster additions we’ve seen, I still think it’s an exciting time to be a Geno fan. Here’s hoping!

Firox

Smash Master
In all honesty here, it's too early to call Geno's chances one way or the other. Some points in his favor, though, is that he doesn't yet have an assist trophy or a mii costume. This is fact, and thus far, these two things still make him an eligible candidate. Acknowledgement from Nintendo and Sakurai means that they understand both his popularity and potential. These are more to his advantage than ever, and to tell the truth, there are only a handful of characters in existence that I feel could garner as much or more hype than he could at this point.

To reinforce this, let me tell you a story that happened to me this last Friday. The company I work for has a set of shuttle vans that ferry workers back and forth from the main site to the parking lot. I got into the front passenger seat, ready to go home, while a bunch of my co-workers piled into the back. At the time, I had no idea that any of them even played video games, much less had an interest in smash bros. Their ages ranged from early 20s to mid 40s. I knew the shuttle driver was a fellow smash fan, so I asked him what he thought about the new arrivals, Hero and Banjo.

He tells me, "I was kinda whatevs about that Hero guy, but Banjo Kazooie?! Holy ****, that was crazy!"

"So who else do you think could get in for the last two DLC?" I asked.

He thinks for a minute. "Well, I was hoping that guy from Golden Sun would get in, but I guess he's an assist trophy. Who's left? What about that puppet guy?"

Then someone at the back of the shuttle pipes up. "Oh, you mean Geno? Why haven't they put in him yet?"

"What game is that guy from?" asks someone else.

"He's from Mario RPG on the super nintendo."

"Awww that game was the ****!" says another.

See guys? We aren't alone. Even after all this time, people remember the BA little puppet boi. We need to keep raising this roof until Sakurai gets embarrassed for having taken so long to get him in there in the first place.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Two things:

1. Sakurai hates DLC and hates how the Fighter's Pass was handled, yet it still exists because Nintendo and is top-tier quality content because Sakurai and Friends. If Nintendo analyzes the pass and decides it was worth it, we could easily get another, regardless of how Sakurai feels.

2. Geno isn't dead. Spirit means nothing other than no one so far has Spirits in the game before they got in. His Mii Costume returning would be a bigger blow, but he wouldn't be out just yet even so. However, if that costume doesn't return, I think it will be hard for me not to start losing my mind.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
One thing that is important to remember is that the base roster of Smash Ultimate, and possibly even elements of the fighters pass, were decided during the Smash 4 DLC phase back in 2015. We don’t know what the future holds, but it’s crucial that we stay positive about Geno’s overall chances even if he seems unlikely for Ultimate. He may very well be in contention for Smash 6 right now if not for future Ultimate DLC.

On the other hand, it’s also important that the Geno fan base remain a welcoming and positive one. The voices of the longtime fans reach only so far. In order to build the movement to revive Geno, Mallow, and SMRPG, we need returning fans, casual fans, and supporters of all kinds.

In my opinion, I think Geno should contend for roster spots whenever they are available. I feel that way both understanding my own bias but also stressing that Geno was very close to playability once before. One of the most interesting things about Ultimate is that the roster selection defied a lot of longstanding preconceptions. Characters can become playable for any number of reasons. Even with a roster pushing 80 characters, there are still so many characters that would make excellent additions. That said, considering Geno’s history within Smash and the roster additions we’ve seen, I still think it’s an exciting time to be a Geno fan. Here’s hoping!
I wouldn't really say Geno has even been particularly close to playability. He was considered during the Brawl era to some degree and that's all we really know. We don't know the specifics, and where his process stopped along the way, but one would assume fairly early on since he wasn't part of the Forbidden 7 and Sakurai's comment of him not happening would seem to be hinting at the fact he probably didn't make it past the planning stages. Sakurai's got some idea of how he would play based upon those same comments though. I don't know how much that's inherently worth on its own and how many other characters may also share a similar preconception on his part, but it is at least something positive for Geno's future.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
I would so love a new Super Mario RPG, but my gut says that if Geno does not come back in Smash, he's just flat-out not coming back. Especially given the assassination of Paper Mario, with the reasoning being that they don't want to have more than one Mario RPG. and the Mario & Luigi series is growing blander with each entry, and they're not doing the series any favors with the remakes. it's pretty easy to have a knee-jerk reaction and blame miyamoto, and his alleged hostile attitude toward lore in the Mario World, I don't want to be that guy, but man, hearing the stories about Super Mario Galaxy and Galaxy 2 Is pretty damning
I know I'm late to this but yeah, the Mario RPGs have been at a pretty steady decline lately. While I do enjoy the Mario & Luigi remakes, Dream Team and especially Paper Jam definitely weren't as solid as the older games. And we all know the Paper Mario disaster; it's no secret that Miyamoto is against stories in Mario games (one could even argue he's against depth in Mario games), and the last two Paper Mario games left a pretty big stain on the series and, for a time, the Mario brand as a whole.

Though as evidenced by Luigi's Mansion 3, where Next Level Games literally looked at videos and message boards to get an idea of what fans want out of the game (I'm not even joking, go look it up), I think it's safe to say that Nintendo has been paying attention to what the fans want, and the RPGs could be restored to their former glory once they hit the Switch. Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild becoming the bestselling games in their respective series (bestselling 3D Mario and bestselling Zelda game of all time respectively) tell Nintendo that ambition and creativity really do pay off. In the past, especially during the Wii U era, Nintendo was criticized for simplifying their games to reach a wider, potential grass-is-greener market, but the Switch seems to have changed that. They're not trying to capture some other market, they're trying to capture gamers and have succeeded with flying colors. They's satisfying all-time Nintendo fans, bringing back old fans, and creating new fans. And this is exactly the kind of mindset that needs to happen for the Mario RPGs. They're not making games in self-serving ways anymore. They're making games to satisfy their fans. With the almost unanimous outrage Paper Mario: Color Splash received during it's reveal, and how I mentioned with Luigi's Mansion 3 that they've been looking specifically for what fans want in their games, there is absolutely no way they could have missed it. Nintendo is sometimes left guessing about what the fans really want, but this time, there is no guessing to be made. It is clear as day what the fans want for the Mario RPGs, and I think they will deliver that and then some.

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
So an idea I had about if Geno could be a bonus DLC character if not in the pass.

Let's say that yes, not one company can not have more than one DLC fighter in the pass, but they can have a single fighter as a bonus.

Now here's where it gets crazy. Let's say Geno gets announced as a bonus fighter with some select music tracks to be added to an existing stage.

THE PAPER STAGE from Sticker Star. But wait! On top of that, this stage would get a change in scenery when SMRPG music plays to look like Forest Maze and Bowser's Keep when they flip flop.

Kind of like Joker's stage, but a much grander appearance then just a color change.

Thoughts?

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Geno's reveal tagline should be

Geno Blasts the ♥♪!? Out!
Fun headcanon: Geno speaks in star language fittingly where it sounds like he would be cursing. Everyone else in the party is incredulous.

Unbeknownst to them, he is saying completely innocuous things, and he is absolutely living for their horrified reactions.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I just had a fun idea, how about we all try and come up with the worst possible tagline for Geno. It would be like those bad summary challenges.
GENO is baffled because, according to all known
laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee...

No, never mind. I shouldn't be allowed to play this game.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
GENO is baffled because, according to all known
laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee...

No, never mind. I shouldn't be allowed to play this game.
Not bad, but there is some great ones you can do while still referencing SMRPG. Here's mine.

Geno Flashes the Competition!

I feel like this is low hanging fruit, but I don't really care.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hey guys, long time Geno supporter. I absolutely was enthralled with the comeback of Banjo Kazooie and glad he was included, and now the only other never ever we never ever got is still a possibility and I have to say. My hype for the star sent warrior has not stopped!

I also really want him in so that my husband plays it seriously like he promised ("If Geno gets in, even my casual butt will start playing and maining him!")

D

Deleted member

I just had a fun idea, how about we all try and come up with the worst possible tagline for Geno. It would be like those bad summary challenges.
GENO WANTS TO KNOW WHO ORDERED THE PINAPPLE PIZZA.

That's what i could come up with.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
Actually now that I think about it, is there any kind of canon on who Geno actually is? He’s some kind of spirit that traveled from another plane of existence and can possess inanimate objects to fight as a soldier for some higher authority that has the power to hear and grant any wish, unseen.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Actually now that I think about it, is there any kind of canon on who Geno actually is? He’s some kind of spirit that traveled from another plane of existence and can possess inanimate objects to fight as a soldier for some higher authority that has the power to hear and grant any wish, unseen.
With the way Paper Mario was originally SMRPG2, I think it's implied that he is one of the star spirits of Star Haven and its network (which would include Star Road), with his higher authority being an encompassing term for the elder spirits of Star Sanctuary. At least, that's how I personally envision it.

Phannypackster

Smash Rookie
To be honest, I've become pretty ambivalent towards Geno's inclusion or lack thereof in the game. In spite of that though, I've run into an interesting conundrum.

Who's the obvious choice for DLC at this point?

Dragon Quest getting in was a given; it's a massive franchise in need of more Western support and Square wants their piece of pie. Banjo-Kazooie is ballot stuff + Sakurai bias. The Microsoft relationship is an obvious perk but it's also obvious they took the fans into consideration, not just their business. So in my opinion the final two characters have to make sense from either a business perspective or ballot/Sakurai bias perspective.

Maybe Crash/Spyro? But that begs the question if Banjo opened the floodgates for Western IPs or not. They're certainly getting a lot of love on the Switch right now. A smartphone character could make sense since Japanese people are playing more smartphone games rather than console games at this point but I don't know enough about that scene to know who would be the obvious pick from there. Rex/Pyra could still make sense since they were seemingly excluded due to time constraints and Xenoblade could use the boost in promotion if Nintendo wants to maintain it as a successful IP. I really don't think Mii costumes or any other arbitrary rules are going to get in the way between a business and their money. But hey, that 1st (2nd?) party status and Mii costume could be an albatross over their head.

There are still some gaming icons left that are obtainable: Master Chief, Tifa, Chun Li, Hiehachi, Lara Croft, Resident Evil... Doomguy... In terms of sheer giant impact and wow factor I'd probably pick Master Chief (perhaps the biggest Microsoft icon) and Lara Croft (perhaps the most popular female video game character). But we don't have any indication that they're on Sakurai's radar.

So yeah... I can't really seem to vet who seems obvious at this point. When it comes to who is on Sakurai's radar though, and when we look at who was massively popular in the ballot (presumably) that hasn't been included yet, it's obviously Geno.

That doesn't mean he's getting in, but if I had to pick Sakurai's brain right now and where his mind could be at, Banjo is a pretty big red flag for me. It means the business relationships and practices are valued but not necessarily the sole motivating factor. The ballot is still being used as a guiding light of sorts as well as Sakurai's own bias (since Banjo fulfills a roster spot that was contemplated back in Melee).

It's not hopeless, guys.
Do You know the youtuber F.Zero he linked your guide 7 years ago and we are trying to get ahold of him for the smash documentary part 2 for some of his footage

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I don't think there's any better tagline than the name of his song

ShotoStar 2

Smash Journeyman
GENO'S FINALLY HERE! Preforming for you if you know the words you can join in too! Put your hands together if you want to clap as we take you through this Geno Rap! HUH G E- G E NO!

He's the leader of the bunch you know him well he's finally back to kick some butt! His Geno Blast can fire in spurts if he shoots ya it's gonna hurt! He's faster he's stronger and sturdier too he's the first member of the Geno crew! Huh!

G E- G E N O
G E- GE NO IS HERE!

This Girls got style so listen up dudes! She can heal her friends to suit her mood! She's quick and nimble when she needs to be, She can float through the air and climb up trees! If you choose her you won't choose wrong with speed and a whack she's super strong!

He's not a Frog! He's not a frog! Th-This Cloud is not a frog! He can still heal when he needs to and stretch his arms out just for you, He can separate himself just like a cloud! This crazy Cloud is just not a frog! Huh!

G E- G E N O
G E- G E NO IS HERE!

He's back again and about time too and this time he's in the mood, He can jump real high with him overalls on, With his hammer out he's someone strong!
With his star power he'll make you swoon but Smithy beware cause he's after you! Huh!

G E- G E N O
G E- G E NO
HUH!

Finally, He's here for you it's the last member of the Geno crew! This dude's so strong it isn't funny he'll make that dude (Smithy) cry out for mummy, Can pick up a bolder with relative ease, Makes crushing opponents seem like such a breeze, He may move slow, He may slump high but this guy, He's one hell of a guy!

C'mon Frogfucius take it to the fridge!

Cookies, Mushrooms and Turtle shells!
Cola, Candy, Froggie Drinks and Pick me ups!
Aww yeah!
Cookies, Mushrooms and Turtle shells!
Cola, Candy, Froggie Drinks and Pick me ups!
Aww yeah!

Sorry if it wasn't a perfect 1:1 with the DK rap for some lines I couldn't think of much but I tried my best I hope y'all can still enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom