• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xigger

Smash Lord
The way I heard it, it wasn't just filling the rectangle, it was actual slots in the data itself. Is that not the case?
I haven't been following any datamines, so I haven't heard about that.

But I know that "data slots" in code don't mean anything when it comes to updates. The code just gets updated. Arrays aren't fixed in stone. Also, the DLC roster was picked long after the game was finished and released, so assuming the code is statically fixed to an undertermined future number is a little ridiculous.

link2702

Smash Champion
That awkward moment when you thought you lost/sold all your old games and suddenly find them...

I found my original Mario rpg cartridge guys...as well as Pokemon yellow and gold, Super Mario world DKC, and a couple others...

Thing is...aside from pkmn and Paper Mario...i had bought replacement copies at vintage Stock....and paid a hefty price for some.... such as Mario rpg...

Like... this is an awkward bittersweet moment...I’m thrilled I found my originals, complete with my name written in sharpie on the back of em cuz my mother thought that somehow if they were stolen we’d get em back that way...

But at the same time I’ve now got two copies of almost all my snes games...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That awkward moment when you thought you lost/sold all your old games and suddenly find them...

I found my original Mario rpg cartridge guys...as well as Pokemon yellow and gold, Super Mario world DKC, and a couple others...

Thing is...aside from pkmn and Paper Mario...i had bought replacement copies at vintage Stock....and paid a hefty price for some.... such as Mario rpg...

Like... this is an awkward bittersweet moment...I’m thrilled I found my originals, complete with my name written in sharpie on the back of em cuz my mother thought that somehow if they were stolen we’d get em back that way...

But at the same time I’ve now got two copies of almost all my snes games...
I have an idea. You should sell your extra copies to gain money so we can eventually buy Geno and Mallow from Square Enix

This is just the first step to buying the puppet and the cloud puff

Last edited by a moderator:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I haven't been following any datamines, so I haven't heard about that.

But I know that "data slots" in code don't mean anything when it comes to updates. The code just gets updated. Arrays aren't fixed in stone. Also, the DLC roster was picked long after the game was finished and released, so assuming the code is statically fixed to an undertermined future number is a little ridiculous.
A promotional box went by a fixed number. And that was arguably less suspicious.

The difference between Ultimate and previous DLC in Smash games is that these characters were all chosen ahead of time, so having the game predisposed to missing slots actually makes sense in this context.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Pls no. Iirc, the game looks difficult as ****. Or, y'know, I could give it a try to get bodied right away
Weeeeell...there's an Easytype version of that, to be fair. And Armageddon is the only way to straight up fight Yaridovich`s Drill Bits outside of Smithy's Factory, so...

A promotional box went by a fixed number. And that was arguably less suspicious.

The difference between Ultimate and previous DLC in Smash games is that these characters were all chosen ahead of time, so having the game predisposed to missing slots actually makes sense in this context.
Not to mention the whole 29 (now 28, since Joker's in) ID slots thing that may or may not get filled in assorted ways.

Last edited:

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Weeeeell...there's an Easytype version of that, to be fair. And Armageddon is the only way to straight up fight Yaridovich`s Drill Bits outside of Smithy's Factory, so...

Not to mention the whole 29 (now 28, since Joker's in) ID slots thing that may or may not get filled in assorted ways.
There's a good chance Joker will take up 2 because of the mask thing or something. I'm no Persona fan, but even I can see how he could easily take up more than one w/ alt skins.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
There's a good chance Joker will take up 2 because of the mask thing or something. I'm no Persona fan, but even I can see how he could easily take up more than one w/ alt skins.
Probably. I'd expect the student guise at most as an alt. We can't determine whether they'll do that until he's released tho.

Last edited:

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord

It isn't that hard if you like to farm tho, which is why I love it

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Geno.png

Woo! Super Smash Bros Ultimate is a lot of fun, and no doubt been keeping me busy! Holy balls does the Geno spirit make a good challenge! But, is it enough? With rumours of a second Square making the rounds, and the DLC confirmation at stake, we don't know where our boy is at this point.

Sakurai loves Geno. I love Geno, and you probobly love Geno as well if you are part of this thread. Geno is one of those weird characters that is caught in a limbo of rights between companies, and an obscure fan favourite. Why obscure? Because of rights issues most likely. With Cloud part of the game, Square is somewhat on board, and with the spirits we have really been getting more love for the mysterious wooden doll.

Hopefully now is his time to make it as a playable. It's Nintendo themselves taking the shots on who to include, and hopefully they give people what they want. Geno has been one of those characters that I've just wanted ever since Brawl, not knowing much about the character pre-Smash. However, the culture of the game, the speculations, the hypes, and the games themselves have really made me see Geno as a cult pick for Smash, and it's only fair to support this character through the DLC speculation period.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
My Geno likelihood feeling today: fairly optimistic. The "unexpected characters" argument seems to be making particular sense to me at present, as it seems Nintendo, given their general misunderstanding of popularity (as with Isaac) makes me think they would consider Geno a left-field character. And to a fair portion of the millions who own Ultimate, he would be.

This has been Philo's Current Speculation Mood report. Thank you for listening.

*All moods, opinions, theories and gut feelings expressed in this post subject to change at little to no notice or new info obtained.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
So anyone have any recommendations on what challenges I should tackle next in smrpg? The last one I did a few months ago had me only use the bonus on special att/def for everyone. actually made things pretty challenging since so many normal enemies moves hit like a truck, but all specials did like... 1 point of damage.

Years ago as a kid, when I really didn’t know much about RPGs, I more or less did a very low level run using toadstool and bowser, all my characters were below level 18 iirc(no one had their final special yet). I did it by hoarding rock candies, royal syrups and pick me ups, and basically bombing smithy with candies while using the princess to keep everyone alive.

Looking back I’m wondering if I should attempt this again? Except now knowing more about the games mechanics and armor, not just going rock candies, but also trying for the lowest level possible.

Another run I’ve thought about is a no armor run/peach starter armor run.

Any suggestions?
Alternative 1: Keep the team from leveling up the entire game, and also use the best armor. Weak attack but strong defense.

Alternative 2: Level up as much as you can, but don't put any weapons or armor on in the game.

Alternative 3: Don't switch your party, which means you must use the starting battle trio the whole game - Mario, Mallow, and Geno.

Alternative 4: Only use attacks the entire game, don't use magic or special attacks.

Alternative 5: Don't use any pick me ups; you may do anything BUT use pick me ups in this challenge. So yes, when one of your party members are down, they'll stay down until you finish the fight or die.

If you choose one of these alternatives, or one on your own, don't use Geno Whirl on Exor. Beat him fair and

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Hey, new user here and newly inducted Geno fanatic. I'd just like to say a few things:

I think a fair scale of judging how worthy a character is for the smash roster, in descending order of importance, is as follows:

Originating from a video game.
Series appearing on a Nintendo console at least once.
Iconic-ness (I don't know the word, sorry).
Fanservice.
Moveset potential.

It's well worth noting imo that the iconic factor can be weighted depending on fanservice, e.g., Isaac and Geno.

So, let's break it down:

Originating from a video game: 10/10
Series appearing on a Nintendo console at least once: 10/10
Iconic-ness: 7/10
Fanservice: 10/10
Moveset potential: 10/10

Geno would be practically a nobody if it wasn't for the years of undying support from a surprisingly large fanbase. His fans love him, and as shown with the Project M mod, his moveset potential proves both unique and fun. I'll be honest, I've never played SMRPG, but I'm not bandwagoning: I just genuinely feel as though the 10's across the board make him eligible for DLC. Go Geno!

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
My Geno likelihood feeling today: fairly optimistic. The "unexpected characters" argument seems to be making particular sense to me at present, as it seems Nintendo, given their general misunderstanding of popularity (as with Isaac) makes me think they would consider Geno a left-field character. And to a fair portion of the millions who own Ultimate, he would be.

This has been Philo's Current Speculation Mood report. Thank you for listening.

*All moods, opinions, theories and gut feelings expressed in this post subject to change at little to no notice or new info obtained.
Yeah, we gotta consider both sides of the fence here: what casual audiences think is unexpected are not the same as what we and other hardcore audiences think is unexpected.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
I'm about to start a new file for SMRPG. You all should too :)
I played it a few months ago, and I've got Smash and some other things in the pipeline (working on a comic!), so I think I'll have to pass, unfortunately. But I really do like the idea of a communal run; should be interesting to see everyone's differing viewpoints as they go along, with fresh memories.

I hope you all won't mind if I chime in with my thoughts as you progress.:)

D

Deleted member

I played it a few months ago, and I've got Smash and some other things in the pipeline (working on a comic!), so I think I'll have to pass, unfortunately. But I really do like the idea of a communal run; should be interesting to see everyone's differing viewpoints as they go along, with fresh memories.

I hope you all won't mind if I chime in with my thoughts as you progress.:)
No one minds :) I should post here while playing it

*wishes for SNES Classic*
Do you have a WiiU? You can buy it from the WiiU Virtual Console or from the Wii shop channel

Or, you can send your wish for an SNES Classic to Star Road

I'm sending my wishes of Geno being DLC for Ultimate, a remake of SMRPG, Ninten being DLC, and a remake of the Mother games, to star road

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
Hey guys just want to share this with you: I found an old sketch of geno that I made way back in March that was around the time smash ultimate was first announced. I’m going to keep supporting our favorite star puppet as I am still supporting strongly for Isaac so I hope this encourages any of you to keep up the fight until the very end. Don’t give up geno bros! View attachment 183516

Attachments

D

Deleted member

Hey guys just want to share this with you: I found an old sketch of geno that I made way back in March that was around the time smash ultimate was first announced. I’m going to keep supporting our favorite star puppet as I am still supporting strongly for Isaac so I hope this encourages any of you to keep up the fight until the very end. Don’t give up geno bros! View attachment 183516
I support the puppet and the psynergy master as well :) I love the drawings btw

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
That would take quite a while, a few years of college classes an- oh you mean the smash speculation music theory?

TL;DR: There's slots for a few new franchises of music in the Ultimate data.
Like datamined slots or just going based on the in game menu? If datamined, I am curious to know how many slots.

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Like datamined slots or just going based on the in game menu? If datamined, I am curious to know how many slots.
I'm not sure anymore. I thought it was datamined slots, but apparently that's not what it was? I'm unsure.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
...and I've got Smash and some other things in the pipeline (working on a comic!).
Holy crap, I find that very interesting how you drew Geno and Mallow 4 days before Smash Ultimate was announced for the Switch. Is... is this a sign? If you were able to do that, perhaps something will go down for Geno on March 4, 2019?! Anyways, I like your drawing of Geno and Mallow!
And PhilosophicAnimal, I'm glad that we're both making something comic related. I haven't been working on my drawing lately since I've been playing Smash Ultimate so much, but I just need to finish up a few more things and then I'm done. My drawing isn't in color, and I have no plans on coloring it, so it's all
100% pencil. In case any of you were wondering what my Smithy drawing will be like, here's a hint:

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
That would take quite a while, a few years of college classes an- oh you mean the smash speculation music theory?

TL;DR: There's slots for a few new franchises of music in the Ultimate data.
Do you know if the Battlefield theme from the E3 demo was found? Not the finalized Battlefield theme, but the old Battlefield soundtrack back from the Smash Ultimate demo? Same goes for the demo main menu, do you know if they exist in the game? They weren't fully released like the finalized ones in the game. These are the two I'm talking about:

In the Mario vs. Ridley video, listen closely and it's much different than the finalized Battlefield soundtrack; this gameplay is from the demo.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Holy crap, I find that very interesting how you drew Geno and Mallow 4 days before Smash Ultimate was announced for the Switch. Is... is this a sign? If you were able to do that, perhaps something will go down for Geno on March 4, 2019?! Anyways, I like your drawing of Geno and Mallow!
And PhilosophicAnimal, I'm glad that we're both making something comic related. I haven't been working on my drawing lately since I've been playing Smash Ultimate so much, but I just need to finish up a few more things and then I'm done. My drawing isn't in color, and I have no plans on coloring it, so it's all
100% pencil. In case any of you were wondering what my Smithy drawing will be like, here's a hint:

Hmm...intriguing hint. I look forward to seeing your work, Sovereign. Always up for seeing some great SMRPG art, especially Smithy (I don't see as much of him.)

And I hear you on coloring. It takes forever, so I rarely do it. The comic I'm working on will be black and white as well--kinda has to be, because I've already spent a month and a half on it, lol. I never knew how LONG it took to make a comic, especially when you're doing all the parts yourself (planning, writing, pencilling, inks...)

Oh, and just to clarify: it's an original comic I'm doing, not SMRPG related. Just so nobody expects the latter. If I'm making anything in that department, it'll probably be my Star Road pie.:)

KidCham

Smash Apprentice
Hey, new user here and newly inducted Geno fanatic. I'd just like to say a few things:

I think a fair scale of judging how worthy a character is for the smash roster, in descending order of importance, is as follows:

Originating from a video game.
Series appearing on a Nintendo console at least once.
Iconic-ness (I don't know the word, sorry).
Fanservice.
Moveset potential.

It's well worth noting imo that the iconic factor can be weighted depending on fanservice, e.g., Isaac and Geno.

So, let's break it down:

Originating from a video game: 10/10
Series appearing on a Nintendo console at least once: 10/10
Iconic-ness: 7/10
Fanservice: 10/10
Moveset potential: 10/10

Geno would be practically a nobody if it wasn't for the years of undying support from a surprisingly large fanbase. His fans love him, and as shown with the Project M mod, his moveset potential proves both unique and fun. I'll be honest, I've never played SMRPG, but I'm not bandwagoning: I just genuinely feel as though the 10's across the board make him eligible for DLC. Go Geno!

i think you're overestimating a lot Geno
I've read something quite interesting lately, Geno fanbase is "confusing" because they only ask for Geno in smash, nothing else, no new game with this character, no remake of the game etc, there is no demand for anything else but a spot in smash meanwhile other fanbase like Isaac one are also asking for new games and the examples are many.
To put this in other words, it's worrying to revive Geno just to be a smash character like there is no other interest at all besides that, so bringing back this character just for that isn't fan service at all and just pure gambling as it gives the impression it's just a bunch of vocal fans only from smash.

Slender

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlenderSphere
Switch FC
SW-3978-2307-5490
I've read something quite interesting lately, Geno fanbase is "confusing" because they only ask for Geno in smash, nothing else, no new game with this character, no remake of the game etc, there is no demand for anything else but a spot in smash meanwhile other fanbase like Isaac one are also asking for new games and the examples are many.
To put this in other words, it's worrying to revive Geno just to be a smash character like there is no other interest at all besides that, so bringing back this character just for that isn't fan service at all and just pure gambling as it gives the impression it's just a bunch of vocal fans only from smash.
The issue with that argument is that the discussion of a SMRPG remake/remaster and the potential usage of SMRPG characters in spinoff titles has been discussed multiple times within this thread alone. We don't want Geno in Smash because it's Smash, we want Geno in Smash because it's the most likely way of us seeing a revival happen. The crossover nature of Smash instantly puts it leagues above the chances of Nintendo going to Square to create an entirely new game.

Geno has the potential to become the Pit of Ultimate. Maybe tweak his design, or remain loyal to the original, but through Smash Bros. Geno has the opportunity to reach a very wide amount of people.

We want Geno in Smash because we want Geno in something.

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
...The vast majority of Geno fans have been demanding an SMRPG remake for a long time.

I do think we ought to campaign to get him and Mallow in the Kart and Party games however. I think that would go a long way toward re-integrating them into the Mario cast which is ultimately what we really want.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Well isn't that all that matters? No one really asked for remakes of the old DK games, and if they did, the same amount of people want SMRPG 2. While I agree with the latter half of your post, the same exact logic applies to K Rool.

And even still, why would it matter if they're not requested outside of Smash? Smash includes characters that are either incredibly worthy inclusions or highly requested characters for Smash.

bardbowman

Smash Apprentice
I realize that digging back through over 550 pages of backlog would be crazy, but let me assure you that there is TONS of interest in bringing Geno back in more ways than just Smash. SMRPG reboots/sequels have been discussed at length here. Heck, we’ve even talked about Geno being in games like Mario Tennis or Kart.

I can’t think of a Geno fan who has both played SMRPG, and doesn’t want to see that game (and all its characters) return to the mainstream world. And Smash is by far the best conduit for that. Also, dat Geno amiibo tho.

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
I'm supporting for Geno in Smash so we can have a Dr.Geno game , this would be more hype than his Smash reveal.

But yeah , more seriously , the reason we want Geno in Smash is that , it'll make him way more popular with the Nintendo playerbase , and make it way more likely to see Geno appear in others Mario/Nintendo games.

I also support him because of his design , and how awesome SMRPG is (Despise balance issues with the princess in pink) , but not just that. I often support characters in Smash so they have a better chance to get New games , like with Rayman , Klonoa , Louie , Isaac ...

Last edited:

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
...The vast majority of Geno fans have been demanding an SMRPG remake for a long time.

I do think we ought to campaign to get him and Mallow in the Kart and Party games however. I think that would go a long way toward re-integrating them into the Mario cast which is ultimately what we really want.
That is something I've been saying/thinking for a long time. That's honestly such an amazing way to get them back in the mainstream of the series. One small step. Plus the ideas for a Mallow Nimbus Car/Geno Star Car, the course opportunities, item opportunities for Mario Kart for these two would be incredible.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I honestly don't expect BWD as DLC for a number of reasons:

-He was an enhanced spirit in Ultimate which means they basically see him like a Pokemon evolution, not the strawman "hat Goomba" argument but honestly sort of insinuating it.

-Good ol' Sakurai bias. Kirby Super Star and Kirby's Air Ride were once again the Kirby games that got the most new content in Smash Ultimate, made even more notable when you realize Masked Dedede and Galacta Knight debuted in Kirby Superstar Ultra. Sakurai barely acknowledges Kirby games that he wasn't personally involved in and BWD wasn't important until Return to Dreamland.

-Nintendo's treatment of Dixie and especially Toad over the years in Smash. Toad has appeared in more games than even Luigi, Peach, and Bowser and has been the star of several games but still can't reach the echleon of Smash fighters.

The character offers a unique moveset right out of the box and definitely has a notable prescence in modern Kirby but, again, how does this set him aside from Toad and Dixie? Toad's the biggie because he has 30+ years of history and 100+ game appearances including multiple starring roles. He's like the penultimate side character but regularly rejected. I honestly don't see BWD getting in before Toad, especially if Toad's Captain Toad persona sticks.

There's other doubts that I have too, like music and a stage. BWD doesn't have a stage in canon that's specifically credited to him and Sakurai's stage selections have all come from Kirby's Dreamland and Super Star. Music is all but the same. BWD doesn't have any specific themes attributed to him and, once again, all the new remixes in this game were from Kirby's Dreamland, Superstar, and Air Ride. If they weren't able to justify a specific stage for K. Rool or even Bowser, I seriously doubt they'd do it for BWD.

All in all, not a bad character and I understand the appeal but I feel like the best case scenario is that he's considered for the base roster for the next game.

D

Deleted member

I honestly don't expect BWD as DLC for a number of reasons:

-He was an enhanced spirit in Ultimate which means they basically see him like a Pokemon evolution, not the strawman "hat Goomba" argument but honestly sort of insinuating it.

-Good ol' Sakurai bias. Kirby Super Star and Kirby's Air Ride were once again the Kirby games that got the most new content in Smash Ultimate, made even more notable when you realize Masked Dedede and Galacta Knight debuted in Kirby Superstar Ultra. Sakurai barely acknowledges Kirby games that he wasn't personally involved in and BWD wasn't important until Return to Dreamland.

-Nintendo's treatment of Dixie and especially Toad over the years in Smash. Toad has appeared in more games than even Luigi, Peach, and Bowser and has been the star of several games but still can't reach the echleon of Smash fighters.

The character offers a unique moveset right out of the box and definitely has a notable prescence in modern Kirby but, again, how does this set him aside from Toad and Dixie? Toad's the biggie because he has 30+ years of history and 100+ game appearances including multiple starring roles. He's like the penultimate side character but regularly rejected. I honestly don't see BWD getting in before Toad, especially if Toad's Captain Toad persona sticks.

There's other doubts that I have too, like music and a stage. BWD doesn't have a stage in canon that's specifically credited to him and Sakurai's stage selections have all come from Kirby's Dreamland and Super Star. Music is all but the same. BWD doesn't have any specific themes attributed to him and, once again, all the new remixes in this game were from Kirby's Dreamland, Superstar, and Air Ride. If they weren't able to justify a specific stage for K. Rool or even Bowser, I seriously doubt they'd do it for BWD.

All in all, not a bad character and I understand the appeal but I feel like the best case scenario is that he's considered for the base roster for the next game.
"Toad's Captain Toad persona sticks."

Persona

Persona 5's Joker is in Smash

Captain Toad, Dixie, and BWD confirmed

Add in: With how many requests he gets, I say maybe Sakurai and Nintendo want to make more money off of him. And, y'know, Sakurai bias can lead to BWD having a stage but not K Rool or Bowser :D

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
I don’t mean to steer us off topic more than we might have already, but this has been on my mind for a while now.
(Also, I apoligize if this has already been brought up, or if I’ve already asked this. My memory is fuzzy.)

Geno’s fanbase is a pretty big one, and is filled with wonderful people like all of you guys. However, there’s a pretty large hatebase (is that a word?) against him as well. Geno is appearently a dumb wooden doll, irrelevant, he’s only appeared in a spin off title, and he’s overrated. Not to mention the fans are being accused of pushing Geno onto the developers and sending death threats (which I hope isn’t true but you never know.)

I dunno, maybe I’m blowing this out of proprtion. But it’s become like the cool thing now to hate Geno, and despise him and his fans. People will just absolutely **** on me sometimes if I even so much as utter his name when we talk about newcomers we want, so I wanted to know your guys’s opinion on this.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I don’t mean to steer us off topic more than we might have already, but this has been on my mind for a while now.
(Also, I apoligize if this has already been brought up, or if I’ve already asked this. My memory is fuzzy.)

Geno’s fanbase is a pretty big one, and is filled with wonderful people like all of you guys. However, there’s a pretty large hatebase (is that a word?) against him as well. Geno is appearently a dumb wooden doll, irrelevant, he’s only appeared in a spin off title, and he’s overrated. Not to mention the fans are being accused of pushing Geno onto the developers and sending death threats (which I hope isn’t true but you never know.)

I dunno, maybe I’m blowing this out of proprtion. But it’s become like the cool thing now to hate Geno, and despise him and his fans. People will just absolutely **** on me sometimes if I even so much as utter his name when we talk about newcomers we want, so I wanted to know your guys’s opinion on this.
It's absolutely ridiculous.

The thing is, I interpret that most people who build a hatebase on Geno are whiny children on the internet clinging to BTFO culture to get their kicks. Just based on past experiences with people with nothing better to do, they want to get their rocks off by screwing with people. I doubt some of these people even hate Geno as much as they try to say they do. They're probably more on the neutral side. They just want to rile people up.

To those kind of people, really, just ignore them. It's the best thing you can do. A reaction is what they want.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
It's absolutely ridiculous.

The thing is, I interpret that most people who build a hatebase on Geno are whiny children on the internet clinging to BTFO culture to get their kicks. Just based on past experiences with people with nothing better to do, they want to get their rocks off by screwing with people. I doubt some of these people even hate Geno as much as they try to say they do. They're probably more on the neutral side. They just want to rile people up.

To those kind of people, really, just ignore them. It's the best thing you can do. A reaction is what they want.
They are nothing more than a waste of time, they're just jealous that Geno is a really great character compared to what this generation is getting today. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom