• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
*puts on tinfoil hat* The host just said Kojima is there and Sakurai was with Kojima just a few days ago...Maybe Sakurai is there with Kojima??

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*puts on tinfoil hat* The host just said Kojima is there and Sakurai was with Kojima just a few days ago...Maybe Sakurai is there with Kojima??
AND HE WILL REVEAL THE CHARACTER HE HAS WANTED TO ADD TO SMASH SINCE BRAWL

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
OKAY GEOFF JUST SAID MANY THINGS RUMORED ONLINE MAY COME TRUE TONIGHT, SO MY INTERESTS ARE A BIT PIQUED

D

Deleted member

What happened?
THE DIRECTOR OF THE VGAs, GEOFF KINLEY, SAID THAT MANY RUMORED THINGS ONLINE WILL COME

AND HE JUST SAID THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT NO ONE WILL HAVE SEEN COMING

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm expecting Metroid at the VGAs and not Smash, but I really really want to see Geno tonight.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Okay seriously, it feels like I am missing something. Can someone link me what just happened?

AugustusB

Smash Champion
I am watching along side y'all, but will be off after this message.

Whatever happens, the game is out hours after this so ya know...get hype for that!

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
Oh gosh, when the Nintendo PlayStation & XBOX Exec's all got on stage together... and were talking about being UNITED in game design... I thought they were going to announce all 5 DLC with characters from known studios among the three giants.

I was freaking out so hard hahahaha.

GENO TONIGHT PLEASE STARS!!!

Kalitalis

Smash Rookie
Not sure if anyone plays HQ but they may have just leaked geno on their mario themed trivia night, they even mentioned smash ultimate at the beginning

Screenshot_20181206-211002.jpg

D

Deleted member

Oh gosh, when the Nintendo PlayStation & XBOX Exec's all got on stage together... and were talking about being UNITED in game design... I thought they were going to announce all 5 DLC with characters from known studios among the three giants.

I was freaking out so hard hahahaha.

GENO TONIGHT PLEASE STARS!!!
YESSS GENO PLS COME

Kalitalis

Smash Rookie
WTF IS THISSSSS?????!!!!!
Dunno if yall heard about HQ, tonight was Mario themed, meaning nintendo paid for HQ to advertise nintendo stuff, smash was part of it at the beginning of the round

Edit:misspelled excited mobile typing

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dunno if yall heard about HQ, tonoght was Marip themed, meaning nintendo paid for HQ to advertise nintendo stuff, smash was part of it at the beginning of the round
I'M SO HYPED FOR OUR BOY. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WITH US

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Dunno if yall heard about HQ, tonoght was Marip themed, meaning nintendo paid for HQ to advertise nintendo stuff, smash was part of it at the beginning of the round
The weirdest thing I find about that is if it was Nintendo payed, why would they mention Geno, a Square character? I get he is still Mario, but it is odd.

DIY

Smash Apprentice
Well, there's the Smash news! Just a quick ad for the launch game. Lol

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
There was just a commercial for Smash Ultimate during the VGAs, where the announcer said the game is "coming soon. We're hours away, baby!"

D

Deleted member

You are really excited right now. I have my hopes and ideas, I am just keeping my expectations in check. So far I have not been so impressed with VGA outside of the Stanley Parable.
Fair enough lol. I hope this is his time

Kalitalis

Smash Rookie
Well, there's the Smash news! Just a quick ad for the launch game. Lol
They even mentioned Geno by name after the question was answered, and talked about him a bit before moving on. No footage or pics though like they sometimes do after questions get answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom