• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
I love that picture! Glad you have been here not only giving good criticism, but learning and adapting as well while being respectful.

Still waiting on Noctis and Geno drinking tea. Lol
This was post 20,000 so yay

What was the claim?
That Banjo-Kazooie, Geno, Rex/Pyra/Mythra, Monster Hunter, Eevee and two unannounced games would be shown tomorrow

Last edited:

Freaky Mutant Man

Smash Apprentice
He's still going, too, documenting his "issues" trying to find a site to upload the footage he supposedly has. I almost want this to be real just because of how amusingly stupid it is.

Kooj Kooj

Smash Cadet
I would love that DLC group. Such great, deserving character slots that has something to appeal to both new players and old players. It would also make a ton of sense to put in somebody like Eevee, who's taking over as the 2nd face of Pokemon now. I can't say I'd ever considered it but I think it'd be cool.

Of course the main even is Geno ;)

Also congrats on 500 pages team. Surprisingly large page count, given I wasn't sure we would break 300 before the game came out a few months ago.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
I love that picture! Glad you have been here not only giving good criticism, but learning and adapting as well while being respectful.

Im glad you all have let me be a part of this great community. Geno fans are absolutely awesome and they love cheesecake and pie! I mean thats so great its beyond words. Lol its coming Geno and Noctis, lets just hope they don't get photobombed by this guy.

D

Deleted member

Im glad you all have let me be a part of this great community. Geno fans are absolutely awesome and they love cheesecake and pie! I mean thats so great its beyond words. Lol its coming Geno and Noctis, lets just hope they don't get photobombed by this guy.

Have you heard about PhilosophicAnimal PhilosophicAnimal 's Geno pie???

It will be best pie

Funktastic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DaftBunk
Switch FC
SW 4808 1853 3785
I'll be playing Sm4sh for the last time tonight, as the Geno Mii Fighter. 501 pages of glory (and some bull****, but mostly Glory). Hold tight, Genofans!

MattX20

Smash Hero
This was post 20,000 so yay

That Banjo-Kazooie, Geno, Rex/Pyra/Mythra, Monster Hunter, Eevee and two unannounced games would be shown tomorrow
I'm pretty sure Eevee and Rex were outright deconfirmed as Pokeball Pokemon and Mii Fighter costume respectively. Though, they could make Pyra and Mythra work like the Pokemon Trainer with Rex in the background.

Last edited:

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
Oops missed being on page 500. Oh well Congrats Genobros! Wouldn’t be surprised if we hit 530 pages before the VGA’s start!

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
WAIT IF I SET MY SWITCH'S TIMEZONE I CAN POTENTIALLY PLAY SMASH BROS EARLIER?

I got Smash pre-installed on my switch, and someone told me that if I set my timezone to a place like Australia and New Zealand I can play the game earlier than if I just left it at EST.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Have you heard about PhilosophicAnimal PhilosophicAnimal 's Geno pie???

It will be best pie
Is this true PhilosophicAnimal PhilosophicAnimal do you have this amazing pie of which legends in the starry sky speak of? You officially have my curiosity peaked. I wonder if it would go good with sea salt ice cream. That way you have Geno and Sora mixing together in deserts. I would say a FF15 food, but its mostly cup noodle lol.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
WAIT IF I SET MY SWITCH'S TIMEZONE I CAN POTENTIALLY PLAY SMASH BROS EARLIER?

I got Smash pre-installed on my switch, and someone told me that if I set my timezone to a place like Australia and New Zealand I can play the game earlier than if I just left it at EST.
the game releasing at 12 am est is for a global launch. changing your timezone wont do anything, especially when you need to verify online to play it

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
True lol. I said this in another post, it's most likely fake, but it's kinda scary how much Eevee makes sense if they wanted to promote let's go. Eevee could be fun to play as, and the "leaker" said that the stage would be Poké Floats 2. But yeah most likely fake

He's still going, too, documenting his "issues" trying to find a site to upload the footage he supposedly has. I almost want this to be real just because of how amusingly stupid it is.
Yeah he totally is still trying to convince people I just went back and checked

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Man, my feelings on Geno being in or not keep fluctuating one day I feel that he’s almost garunteed the next I feel he has a very slim chance. I wish they would just reveal the SE rep already.
Story of my life the past 12 years.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
And finally done.
I just made the Square-Enix general Support thread to not disturb any characters support thread.

I tried to compiles every information
I'm very sorry for the disturbance, and for the rare people talking Geno down. Hopefully you can forgive them/us, good old Square-Enix fans and it was a pleasure to argue here with y'all and I'll probably continue to, because after all, I still want Geno in!
If I ever got an information wrong, please feel free to tell me

Feel free to visit by clicking here~

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Third largest thread in the character support section but we've got almost 100,000 more views than the Shantae thread.

Probably the fastest growing current thread.

Wow, a Geno thread with over 500 pages too!

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Hey, happy 500 pages everyone!

'Blindsided' is a bit unfair given how long [BOX THEORY] ran rampant. But I understand how it can feel like a bit of a letdown, given how good the initial reveals of the game were. But to say they **** the bed is rather unfair. Though I will maintain that Sakurai saying 'don't expect too many characters' was open to interpretation, and somewhat fair to cast aside in the leadup to final reveals, we were warned three times. Plus, the last two reveals being a little underwhelming doesn't negate the amazing reveals prior (Inklings, Everyone Is Here, Ridley, Castlevania, K. Rool), and is still totally within the trend of past Smash games.

It's reasonable to keep low expectations, but the dogmatic approach of 'I'm bummed already and know it's gonna suck' just compounds an already negative mindset. It'll just make you more stressed about the whole thing, have patience and see how it actually starts to turn out.
I think blindsided is completely the right term. Yeah, it was leaked (through a text post on GameFAQs), but it’s normal to feel surprised by reality when reality takes a turn for the stupid and absurd.

And while November 1st didn’t take away the awesomeness that was August 8th and Everyone is Here, it certainly places them in a different light. Not to mention many of Sakurai’s claims, and the future of Smash as a whole.

beans

Smash Lord
And finally done.
I just made the Square-Enix general Support thread to not disturb any characters support thread.

I tried to compiles every information
I'm very sorry for the disturbance, and for the rare people talking Geno down. Hopefully you can forgive them/us, good old Square-Enix fans and it was a pleasure to argue here with y'all and I'll probably continue to, because after all, I still want Geno in!
If I ever got an information wrong, please feel free to tell me

Feel free to visit by clicking here~
Nitpicking is a bit of ***** but
The list of the character in the spoiler of the original post doesnt use a line between Sora and Geno

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Nitpicking is a bit of ***** but
The list of the character in the spoiler of the original post doesnt use a line between Sora and Geno
That's obviously because I want both together
Just kidding, it's fixed.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Probably going to hold off on my big theorycraft post. Nothing new has come up, I'm just dragging ass this week. My wife and I are event coordinators for a local animal shelter and I've done two by myself days back to back with another tomorrow. It's "Hell Week" at the local University that I work at so we're trying to give the college students some stress relief by setting up cat play rooms. Three events, three days, three locations. Lots of driving and wrangling of cats. I already wake up at 3 for work and pretty much go straight into prepping the events once I get off. With Smash news unlikely at the VGAs, there's no huge rush anyway. Sorry, I'm running on coffee and 3 hours of sleep a night this week. I thought I'd just say this because I know a lot of you were asking.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace

Even though it's 500 pages, CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE 20,000th POST ON THE GENO THREAD! :D

Last edited:

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
Probably going to hold off on my big theorycraft post. Nothing new has come up, I'm just dragging *** this week. My wife and I are event coordinators for a local animal shelter and I've done two by myself days back to back with another tomorrow. It's "Hell Week" at the local University that I work at so we're trying to give the college students some stress relief by setting up cat play rooms. Three events, three days, three locations. Lots of driving and wrangling of cats. I already wake up at 3 for work and pretty much go straight into prepping the events once I get off. With Smash news unlikely at the VGAs, there's no huge rush anyway. Sorry, I'm running on coffee and 3 hours of sleep a night this week. I thought I'd just say this because I know a lot of you were asking.
Gambatte! Good luck with everything and thanks for your hard work! \o/

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Probably going to hold off on my big theorycraft post. Nothing new has come up, I'm just dragging *** this week. My wife and I are event coordinators for a local animal shelter and I've done two by myself days back to back with another tomorrow. It's "Hell Week" at the local University that I work at so we're trying to give the college students some stress relief by setting up cat play rooms. Three events, three days, three locations. Lots of driving and wrangling of cats. I already wake up at 3 for work and pretty much go straight into prepping the events once I get off. With Smash news unlikely at the VGAs, there's no huge rush anyway. Sorry, I'm running on coffee and 3 hours of sleep a night this week. I thought I'd just say this because I know a lot of you were asking.
Good lock, Fatmanonice! I hope you pull through! I'll be looking forward to more of your speculation when you get back! :)
Don't forget, you have a secret weapon! Who needs coffee when you can have...
**Spinach theme from Popeye commences**

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
Hey, that's completely fine on my (and everyone else's) watch! You should focus on your work before anything else, even if it's a pain at times. Good luck with it all, and have fun doing so! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom