• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Alright here we go Animal Crossing Direct!
I’m happy as I want to see more from the game, and what they have new to the series I’m stocked.
Should be fun!

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
I...don't see how that changes anything. Nobody was saying Geno couldn't replace Sheik in the Geno spirit battle. The issue was always that he was a spirit to begin with. Given whether or not spirits are a death sentence is still unproven, this does nothing to meaningfully change spirit speculation.
Agreed. And even so... The Cuphead spirit was previously added, not being there since the main game, so I would not call it "upgraded" as everyone else seems to think it is.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
So, here's a question.

You must upgrade only one Mii costume, one spirit and one AT to fully playable status. Geno must be one of them. Who are the other two?

MisterMike

Smash Champion
So, here's a question.

You must upgrade only one Mii costume, one spirit and one AT to fully playable status. Geno must be one of them. Who are the other two?
If an Assist Trophy has a costume, can I choose it has the costume and then pick a different character as an Assist Trophy?

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Just thought of something.

Pax East is next Thursday. The only one that has been silent about their lineup is Nintendo.
Chances that they are waiting to announce what they are bringing because of a direct (on Tuesday next week perhaps?)

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
So, here's a question.

Costume: Geno
Spirit: Elma
Assist: Shovel Knight

Add in Phoenix Wright and Dixie Kong, I’d never ask for any character again.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, with the Animal Crossing Direct coming this week, what are the odds for a General Direct coming next week?

By the way...

AT: Bomberman
Spirit: Captain Syrup
Mini Costume: Cuphead

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Doomslayer is going to buy one copy of Animal Crossing New Horizons for the Nintendo Switch

I had to check the tweet and scroll down the comments. It's incredible and fulfilling to see that the official DOOM twitter follows along with the Doom Slayer + Isabelle meme. Truly a match made in heaven. Imagine... imagine we actually end up getting a Smash reveal at the end of the Animal Crossing Direct... and they LEGIT go in with featuring Isabelle introducing Doom Slayer. :eek: THE MAD MAN!!! :2gud: (Or mad men really cause, DOOM team's totally onboard with this from what it seems).

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sakurai's Famitsu column comes out next week where he will discuss the second pass. Then an AC Direct is announced prior to that. No one has a full idea on character 6, so its kept under wraps like the previous Nintendo Smash character. IF Famitsu talks about number 6, they have to be shown beforehand, and a general Direct might be too soon after the AC one (or they just update the site a la Robin's reveal).

So..............could AC be number 6?
To my knowledge, game-specific Directs have never had character reveals. I could be wrong on that, but I can't see Animal Crossing being an exception.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Unless Nintendo breaks precedent and does one next week. Last time Nintendo did a general Direct that late in the month was...2014 I think so the odds aren't super high but not impossible. Either way, three weeks to go until we all pile into the Ass Kicker Express and drive across the ocean to Kyoto.
INTO THE OCEANS OF HELL, MY FRIEND
INTO THE OCEANS WE RIDE
PUMP WITH BOTH HANDS ‘TIL YOU’RE BACK ON DRY LAND
WE’RE SAILING THE SEAS ‘TIL WE DIE

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Unless Nintendo breaks precedent and does one next week. Last time Nintendo did a general Direct that late in the month was...2014 I think so the odds aren't super high but not impossible. Either way, three weeks to go until we all pile into the Ass Kicker Express and drive across the ocean to Kyoto.
What are you guess Pax East be an indicator for a direct next week concidering they are silent about their lineup there so far?

D

Deleted member

Really happy for the AC fans.
Yes you too NGameTheCube you awesome Animal Crossing fan!

Last edited by a moderator:

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Paper Mario Remake or a new one with the partners and humour that made the series great.

And Geno as a partner that joins you in your adventure!

Lyncario

Smash Ace
Kinda important, Sakurai's next Famitsu collumn is Thursday. 2 weks ago, he said that he would talk about the next fighter in it. Considering hothe only thing we have for Thursday is an Animal Crossing direct, and that the chance of it having a Smash reveal is very low, it may means that Sakurai could talk about if the next Fighter Pass could have spirits promotions. This is possibly the endgame.

D

Deleted member

I think with Sakurai’s Famitsu article I think it’s more so him discussing fighter pass 2 but maybe not saying who the characters are.

Who knows I think he’s going to discuss the process of how it came to be.

More so then anything.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
Yeah, I doubt we'll really learn much from that article. Hopefully Zippo's right and we get another direct this month.

Kewl0210

Smash Apprentice
Imagine this: They're showing off furniture in the Animal Crossing game. It looks like the direct's over but there's one more sequence. They start showing off doll versions of characters from other Nintendo games. There's a Mario doll, a Peach doll, a Bowser doll, and then in the corner, something starts glowing...

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Kinda important, Sakurai's next Famitsu collumn is Thursday. 2 weks ago, he said that he would talk about the next fighter in it. Considering hothe only thing we have for Thursday is an Animal Crossing direct, and that the chance of it having a Smash reveal is very low, it may means that Sakurai could talk about if the next Fighter Pass could have spirits promotions. This is possibly the endgame.
Everyone keeps saying that this next Sakurai column is going to reveal FP6, but where are you guys getting this from? While he said is that he'll be discussing Vol.2, there was no mention that there'd be a character revealed.

D

Deleted member

And I hope Marko is wrong as **** because PM64 on 3DS would make me legit shank someone. I'd be fine with a PM64 remake, but on the 3DS is such a huge slap in the face and salt in the wound.

Zippo was saying a proper Paper Mario 3. What Marko is talking about is a remake; not remotely a new game.
If there was going to be a PM64 remake on the 3DS, they definitely moved it to Switch.

D

Deleted member

You guys got room on the Ass Kick Express for one more?

I would love too have a friendly chat with the big wigs up in Kyoto.

Lyncario

Smash Ace
Everyone keeps saying that this next Sakurai column is going to reveal FP6, but where are you guys getting this from? While he said is that he'll be discussing Vol.2, there was no mention that there'd be a character revealed.
I never said that he was going to reveal fighter 6, jst that he may talk about if spirits promotions will happen or not. But hey, it's 3 AM inEUrope, so I'm probably unable to write proper English right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom