• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
While we're at it, let's not make up some overly repetitive joke that's just hoes mad with a fresh can of paint. We didn't wait this long just to take the easy path. Let's be original, it has more of an effect.
True. There's already Terry's "ARE YOU OKAY?" meme anyway, so even the idea of making a different version of "hoes mad" is unoriginal. We're better than this, we just gotta put some thought into it

PatPrime

Smash Journeyman
So, anyone getting Season 2 FP when its available for purchase? If you are ok with the unknown.
Considering I only bought the pass when Banjo got in and I still almost regret that decision, yeah no way in hell. Even if the second pass started with one of my most wanted (Doomguy, Crash, and Rayman), I will still be a little hesitant.

Something tells me the first pass was mostly about Sakurai's tastes and things he wanted personally and that English tweet about Nintendo making a list might've been to avoid as much harassment as possible. Sakurai likes Geno, so that is good news for you Genobros (I would be glad if he got in, too) but it spells uncertainty for my personal picks, especially since they are mostly Western 3rd parties.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So, anyone getting Season 2 FP when its available for purchase? If you are ok with the unknown.
I'm definitely going to. I'm the sort of person who likes having every playable character in a game (it's why Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled is so frustrating for me - two characters are locked behind frustrating challenges, with N. Tropy requiring you to beat 30+ frustrating challenges to get him), and so far, I've either been satisfied with or learned to like basically every DLC pick. (Corrin's the exception, though that might be because they were announced and released at the same time as Bayonetta, so I never gave them a fair shot. Wasn't a fan of Fates, though - played about half of the Birthright route, and the game kept throwing new characters at me without giving me time to care about them like Awakening and Three Houses did)

The third party picks, in particular, have been great as far as Smash DLC is concerned, and I'm looking forward to what we'll get going forward.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The article MisterMike MisterMike shared states that Nintendo would have to approach Disney for Sora. Nintendo itself would have to want it and, like I've outlined, what would the incentive be? Again, you can't even get the two to meet at the table for simple ports. What's going to be the motivator here? Nintendo's relationship with Square Enix and even Disney is already fine but Kingdom Hearts doesn't really have a presence on Nintendo platforms. Again, last game was 8 years ago on a now dead system and has been ported multiple times to Sony platforms. Nintendo doesn't really have anything to gain from it.

Compare this to Banjo and Microsoft. There's definitely an incentive for Nintendo to approach Microsoft. A partnership of this magnitude could bring huge things for both companies and we're already seeing it. Nintendo and Dragon Quest. Nintendo wants in on that **** as it's massively huge in Japan. Nintendo and Persona? Atlus is already a strong partner so why not bring over their most popular franchise to the Nintendo side of things? You don't really have these kinds of interactions with Kingdom Hearts because Nintendo already has Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest on their side plus most spin-offs when it comes to Square Enix. With Disney, there's plenty that benefits Disney but not much that benefits Nintendo, especially in the light that Nintendo is already very heavy handily involved with Universal Studios and Illumination, direct competitors of Disney. On this end of things, Disney has more incentive to approach Nintendo then the other way around and if Disney has outright stated that the decision lays at Nintendo's feet, I don't think they have much motivation to rear back and kick.

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
I'm definitely waiting until at least the first character like I did with FP1. If they mess up the first fighter then I can only imagine how botched the rest of it must be.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
I’m saying, it’s useless to talk about it since it has nothing to do with Geno nor his chances. We had characters that aren’t associated to Nintendo. Besides we all know SMRPG is coming to the Switch and made on Nintendo consoles before. Pretty obvious.
Got a source for the last part?

Also friendly reminder that Kingdom Hearts has been on Nintendo consoles as well.

D

Deleted member

Got a source for the last part?

Also friendly reminder that Kingdom Hearts has been on Nintendo consoles as well.
You think I don’t know that? Read my other posts. I’m saying this whole argument does not matter about Sora is associated to Nintendo because it’s has nothing to do with Geno. And It’s obvious that SMRPG will come to the Switch.

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
I could honestly see the whole Disney willing thing to just be more PR than anything else. Disney may just not wanna paint themselves as the bad guys to KH fans and tells them that they'll be super willing when things are either more complicated or just completely different from that. I doubt they'd respond with "No, we never wanna see Sora in Smash. He's our character get yer own!"

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
The article MisterMike MisterMike shared states that Nintendo would have to approach Disney for Sora. Nintendo itself would have to want it and, like I've outlined, what would the incentive be? Again, you can't even get the two to meet at the table for simple ports. What's going to be the motivator here? Nintendo's relationship with Square Enix and even Disney is already fine but Kingdom Hearts doesn't really have a presence on Nintendo platforms. Again, last game was 8 years ago on a now dead system and has been ported multiple times to Sony platforms. Nintendo doesn't really have anything to gain from it.

Compare this to Banjo and Microsoft. There's definitely an incentive for Nintendo to approach Microsoft. A partnership of this magnitude could bring huge things for both companies and we're already seeing it. Nintendo and Dragon Quest. Nintendo wants in on that **** as it's massively huge in Japan. Nintendo and Persona? Atlus is already a strong partner so why not bring over their most popular franchise to the Nintendo side of things? You don't really have these kinds of interactions with Kingdom Hearts because Nintendo already has Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest on their side plus most spin-offs when it comes to Square Enix. With Disney, there's plenty that benefits Disney but not much that benefits Nintendo, especially in the light that Nintendo is already very heavy handily involved with Universal Studios and Illumination, direct competitors of Disney. On this end of things, Disney has more incentive to approach Nintendo then the other way around and if Disney has outright stated that the decision lays at Nintendo's feet, I don't think they have much motivation to rear back and kick.
Bruh.

I already laid out for you why the “MUST BE NINTENDO ASSOCIATED!!!!” and “MUST HAVE PORTS!!!!!” argument doesn’t work, TWICE in fact, but you conveniently ignored it in its entirety. Almost every piece of “evidence” you have against Soras chances could’ve easily have been applied to Joker as well, as I mentioned earlier in this thread.

Again, making up your own arguments against your competition is not going to make Geno more likely.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna be partaking in the clowning of the naysayers and assholes if/when Geno is revealed. We've been the butt of jokes for a while, we have zero reason to turn the other cheek and start being all nice. Fine if that's not some people's style, but some of us need this. Now, I don't wanna see any of you getting to ugly about it. Cheap jokes are fine but don't straight up harass people, ya hear? Also I absolutely do not want to see anyone using hoes mad at all, we're so many degrees above that.
My way of getting sweet revenge will be to train with Geno and get OP so that I can style on people online. Knowing they're salty from a critical hit Geno whirl will be its own reward....

MisterMike

Smash Champion
I'll definitely be doing that. I like having a full roster and it's much more convenient to be able to purchase them in bulk than having to buy them separately and wait even longer to use them. Plus I like to support things I like. A friend convinced me to play Undertale so I downloaded a pirated copy and played through it. Once I got a Steam account, I bought the full game to show my support. I'm also planning to buy the Cuphead costume. Not necessarily to support anyone, I just like it.

Here's the thing about the support argument you're making: Sure, it's definitely a boon for a company to have a good relationship with Nintendo and have their games on the console, but at the end of the day it's mostly just a courtesy. Nintendo can being characters to Smash regardless of if they have a single game on their console, so while it's not a bad argument per se, it's just not a very helpful one to be making since you can say that for so many different characters and companies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Kingdom Hearts doesn't really have a presence on Nintendo platforms
I could prove you wrong right here but that more suited for the Sora thread and not this thread so how about you head on over there so we can tell you how wrong you are

anyway, I wouldnt mind Geno if he came with a 2nd character too

Last edited:

TriggerX

Smash Ace
To help clarify what Fatman May be trying to say in how Sora and Cloud/ Joker differ,

Both those characters are from long standing series. Both series have stories that aren’t necessarily connected so it only makes sense to pick the character that is most popular. Hence why Cloud was picked over a chocobo. Joker over Jack Frost.
I’m not too familiar with the series, but Jack Frost has never been a main protagonist either? I’m under the assumption that the main characters are like Anime trope types?

Either way, since P5 being the most successful game in the mainline series, it’s understandable why Joker was picked. Same goes for Cloud. Top selling Ff7 game.
Kh is a relatively new series so it doesn’t have the same kind of legacy.

Once again, Geno doesn’t have that legacy either, but he was part of the game that pretty much jump started Mario’s branching off into a completely new genre outside of platforming. Whether or not that’s important to Nintendo remains to be seen, but I think he has a pretty good shot.

Also if anything Geno and Sora fans should at least be able to come to understanding seeing as how both characters are in their own licensing hell.

Droodle

Smash Lord
Gameboy Advance in 2004, DS in 2009, 3DS in 2012. Those were the exclusives that stopped being exclusives in 2012 and 2017 respectively.
Actually there was one in 2010 too. And only the cutscenes of the 2009 and 2010 games got ported, not the actual games.

Also I have a question how does putting Geno in Smash benefit Nintendo/Square? Not counting money of course.

SMRPG won't be getting a sequel anytime soon. And I doubt there is that much more money that another port of SMRPG can generate.

The answer is fan demand, and like Geno, Sora has just as much if not more so.

Clearly going by your line of logic, Neku has a better shot of getting in compared to both Geno and Sora:

-He's still relatively recent.
-Nintendo helped publish TWEWY final remix in the west.
-Very closely associated to Nintendo.
-Both companies show interest in the series.
-Neku will still be the main character in TWEWY 2 if it ever happens.

So clearly Neku is the next Square rep thanks to your argument /s.

NOSTARSICK

Smash Apprentice
Actually there was one in 2010 too. And only the cutscenes of the 2009 and 2010 games got ported, not the actual games.

Also I have a question how does putting Geno in Smash benefit Nintendo/Square? Not counting money of course.

SMRPG won't be getting a sequel anytime soon. And I doubt there is that much more money that another port of SMRPG can generate.

Clearly going by your line of logic, Neku has a better shot of getting in compared to both Geno and Sora:

As much as I'd like to see Sora in Smash, Neku is probably the square character I'd want most

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Can you guys all stop talking about this? This thread is going so fast I'm having trouble keeping up with my replies! :ultridley:

>Everyone who didn't like or don't care about thing are buttmad

If by "hyped" you mean "people cheered for a couple of seconds and then went dead silent, which I've never seen happen with them for anything Smash related ever", then yeah, people were hyped over Byleth.

I find it very funny how you think some on this thread aren't allowed to do that when everybody else does, as if we're supposed to put on some sort of a united front and be accepting of everyone else's characters in addition to Geno.

Actually, Metal Gear started on the MSX2. The NES game is an abridged port of that.

Feel free, but I'm certainly not doing that. If Geno gets in, I'm going to hardcore dunk on everyone who thought it wouldn't happen with plenty of memes, as well as a BestGuyEver-styled video for Geno.

From what I've seen, Disney have stated that they're totally willing to lend Sora to Smash.
https://www.hypable.com/sora-in-smash-ultimate-kingdom-hearts/

As this article details, while Sora and the Kingdom Hearts IP is owned by Disney, they always ask Nomura for permission to use them as a courtesy. As such, getting Sora in Smash would depend on both Nintendo wanting to make that happen, and Nomura being comfortable seeing Sora in Smash. So Disney would definitely be fine with it, they just need the OK of Nintendo and Nomura.

The future of Geno getting in Smash depends entirely on whether all you guys decide to do what you did with Brawl and drop him if he doesn't get in. That's basically how it goes for every character.

Yo, don't even joke about that. You know Nomura is the kind of guy who'd actually make that a reality, so don't give him any ideas. :ultpacman:

They saved Roxas, Aqua and Xion from their fates, they'll save Sora's parents too. And if he doesn't have parents, they'll just make them for him.
Try actually watching the video man. That's literally just not true.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Bruh.

I already laid out for you why the “MUST BE NINTENDO ASSOCIATED!!!!” and “MUST HAVE PORTS!!!!!” argument doesn’t work, TWICE in fact, but you conveniently ignored it in its entirety. Almost every piece of “evidence” you have against Soras chances could’ve easily have been applied to Joker as well, as I mentioned earlier in this thread.

Again, making up your own arguments against your competition is not going to make Geno more likely.
Here's the thing though, you didn't counter anything because you have yet to answer the following questions:

-Why would Square choose someone aside from Cloud to represent Final Fantasy and Square Enix in Smash first? Why would Atlus choose someone aside from Joker to represent SMT/Persona and Altus in Smash?

-What efforts are being made to give Kingdom Hearts a presence on Nintendo platforms in the here and now? Your last example is 8 years old and is for a system Nintendo officially retired.

-Altus and Square Enix both have relationships going back more than 30 years. On top of this Final Fantasy and Megami Tensei both started on the NES and were Nintendo exclusives up until the late 90's. Do you deny this?

-What incentive does Nintendo have to approach Disney about Sora when it already has a good relationship with Disney and Square Enix?

-If Nintendo meeting with Disney is such a simple task, where are the basic ports? These have been possible since the Wii U, which was released in 2012, ironically enough, almost half a year after the last Kingdom Hearts game to ever grace a Nintendo platform. In comparison, Super Mario RPG has been ported twice including being part of the SNES Classic that sold over 5 million units worldwide.

-The official name of the Persona series Shin Megami Tensei: Persona and officially a spin-off of SMT.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_(series)

Do you deny this?

I could go on but there's no need. There's currently 50 Final Fantasy games on Nintendo platforms and 29 SMT games on Nintendo platforms.

https://nintendo.fandom.com/wiki/Shin_Megami_Tensei_(series)

Final Fantasy is Square's leading franchise. SMT/Persona is Atlus's. Both have long histories with Nintendo and both have games in the double digits spanning most of Nintendo's platforms. These are things that you would practically have to buy a plane ticket to get around. Kingdom Hearts doesn't have this kind of connection with Nintendo.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Also if anything Geno and Sora fans should at least be able to come to understanding seeing as how both characters are in their own licensing hell.
Imagining Sora and Geno being introduced ala Hero and Banjo style.. maybe even in the same trailer.... That would create an intressting reaction for the Smash Bro community

Andwooooo

Smash Journeyman
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it Sakurai who specifically requested Cloud and Square pushing back in favor of someone more recent like Lightning?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Geno's literally a Mario character. You really can't get closer than that. How many third parties can not only brag about creating not only an original Mario character but one that's actively popular 2 1/2 decades after their only major appearance? Plus, let's also consider that SMRPG has been rereleased in 2008, 2015, and 2017. What's Geno's benefit? Being a super accessible character that's likely to sell well. He's useless to Square and Nintendo can't use him without Square's permission so it's an easy win win on both sides for a character that they've already worked together on multiple times.

Firox

Smash Master
Geno's literally a Mario character. You really can't get closer than that. How many third parties can not only brag about creating not only an original Mario character but one that's actively popular 2 1/2 decades after their only major appearance? Plus, let's also consider that SMRPG has been rereleased in 2008, 2015, and 2017. What's Geno's benefit? Being a super accessible character that's likely to sell well. He's useless to Square and Nintendo can't use him without Square's permission so it's an easy win win on both sides for a character that they've already worked together on multiple times.
Also, Geno is a character they technically already have the rights to in the form of a spirit and mii costume. At this point, it's literally a matter of Sakurai just turning to SE and corporate Nintendo to ask, "Can I have him?"

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Here's the thing though, you didn't counter anything because you have yet to answer the following questions:

-Why would Square choose someone aside from Cloud to represent Final Fantasy and Square Enix in Smash first? Why would Atlus choose someone aside from Joker to represent SMT/Persona and Altus in Smash?

-What efforts are being made to give Kingdom Hearts a presence on Nintendo platforms in the here and now? Your last example is 8 years old and is for a system Nintendo officially retired.

-Altus and Square Enix both have relationships going back more than 30 years. On top of this Final Fantasy and Megami Tensei both started on the NES and were Nintendo exclusives up until the late 90's. Do you deny this?

-What incentive does Nintendo have to approach Disney about Sora when it already has a good relationship with Disney and Square Enix?

-If Nintendo meeting with Disney is such a simple task, where are the basic ports? These have been possible since the Wii U, which was released in 2012, ironically enough, almost half a year after the last Kingdom Hearts game to ever grace a Nintendo platform. In comparison, Super Mario RPG has been ported twice including being part of the SNES Classic that sold over 5 million units worldwide.

-The official name of the Persona series Shin Megami Tensei: Persona and officially a spin-off of SMT.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_(series)

Do you deny this?

I could go on but there's no need. There's currently 50 Final Fantasy games on Nintendo platforms and 29 SMT games on Nintendo platforms.

https://nintendo.fandom.com/wiki/Shin_Megami_Tensei_(series)

Final Fantasy is Square's leading franchise. SMT/Persona is Atlus's. Both have long histories with Nintendo and both have games in the double digits spanning most of Nintendo's platforms. These are things that you would practically have to buy a plane ticket to get around. Kingdom Hearts doesn't have this kind of connection with Nintendo.
>I agree that those were the best picks. I was approaching from the angle that picks for this game MUST have a Nintendo presence as you are desperately trying to paint it out to be, when Sakurai himself said its nothing more than a “courtesy”. And FYI, it should be clear by now that Persona has branched off into its own series.

>I addressed this point earlier in the thread that you conveniently ignored. The argument that a character MUST come with a bunch of ports has already been proven to be shaky at best.

>I don’t deny this. But if you want to play by that game, Disney has also technically also been lending its IPs to Nintendo consoles since the NES.

>Soras popularity and fan demand right now is absolutely huge, and the franchise itself is an absolute juggernaut. I’m sorry for saying this, but its absolutely true. You think Nintendo hasn’t been taking notes of all of the Sora Twitter spammers over the past year or so? And I’d even argue there would be certainly less of a reason to approach Square for Geno from a business perspective. Just soley fan demand atm, which Sora also has. (And arguably on a greater scale)

>Why haven’t we gotten P5 on Switch yet? And why is P5R still a PS4 exclusive, even after fans have been port begging since Jokers announcement?

>I’m not denying it is a spinoff series, but its one that has completely branched off on its own. To the point where P5 was the first in the series to completely drop the SMT part of the name.

There, I responded to your giant wall of text as you asked me to. I don’t see why its so hard to address my point from earlier, but go off, I guess.

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Decided to check up some dates to make sure and, guys, if patterns are to be believed, and if Nintendo, Sakurai and Co. are going along with it;

• The first Fighters Pass was announced during the 11/1/2018 Smash Direct (yet no release date).
  • Challenger Pack 1 - Joker from Persona 5 was revealed during The Game Awards 2018 (first DLC fighter of the pass; this took place on 12/7/2018).
  • The first Fighters Pass became available for purchase on... 12/7/2018.
  • On the latest Smash Direct (from 1/16/2020), Sakurai officially announced Fighters Pass Vol. 2, which will consist of six (6) Challenger Packs. The Pass will be available for "pre-purchase" (actually, just purchase because it'll be just as last time with the first Fighters Pass) on January 28th, 2020.
  • Following from 2018's timeline then, Challenger Pack 6 (the first DLC fighter of the second pass) could most likely be revealed on... January 28th, 2020.
Going a bit further with the aforementioned points, if the pattern is to mirror that of 2018's not just on timing, but also on impact, I could in fact see Challenger Pack 6 being Crash Bandicoot since, right now his situation feels similar to Hero's. I say Hero's because back then, prior to E3 2019, Erdrick had been rumored and mentioned around A LOT, and apparently it was known that he'd be coming around that time (correct me if I'm wrong). Likewise was Banjo's case. Besides the noise surrounding Crash, it has a parallel to Joker in that both characters come from Playstation exclusive games (although Joker appeared on Persona Q2 for the 3DS); except that in Crash's case, this is true ONLY in retrospect (the late 90s era). Both are characters that at first glance are seen as "Playstation exclusive" but, with the passage of time their games have made their way onto Nintendo systems (Crash of course appearing as early as the Game Cube era).

As for Geno, I guess I'll bank from now that he'll most likely be an E3 2020 reveal a-la Banjo & Kazooie (following the consensus of some Genobros of him being one of the "never-evers"), being revealed near the end of the Direct.
Jumping back to this for a second - I don't believe FP6 will be revealed tomorrow or at least until February. The fighters pass became available for purchase on the same day the game released. But this pass is available for "pre-purchase" tomorrow, meaning you're buying before it comes out. You could buy the fighters pass on 12/7/19 because you already knew SOME of its contents, while the second pass will be for pre-purchase since we DON'T know any of its contents.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it Sakurai who specifically requested Cloud and Square pushing back in favor of someone more recent like Lightning?
Yep, according to one of his Sakurai columns, when he approached them they thought he was gonna ask for Lightning or Noctis since they were newer. I can't remember if they specifically brought up more Nintendo-centric characters like Terra and Bartz as well or if Sakurai just used them as examples in that column in a "if I stuck to just Nintendo FF protagonist, who could I choose?" way.

But yeah, Sakurai asked for Cloud and they were like "lol what?" and Sakurai was like "I'm seriously", and they were like "0_0 ok"

Last edited:

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
>I agree that those were the best picks. I was approaching from the angle that picks for this game MUST have a Nintendo presence as you are desperately trying to paint it out to be, when Sakurai himself said its nothing more than a “courtesy”. And FYI, it should be clear by now that Persona has branched off into its own series.

>I addressed this point earlier in the thread that you conveniently ignored. The argument that a character MUST come with a bunch of ports has already been proven to be shaky at best.

>I don’t deny this. But if you want to play by that game, Disney has also technically also been lending its IPs to Nintendo consoles since the NES.

>Soras popularity and fan demand right now is absolutely huge, and the franchise itself is an absolute juggernaut. I’m sorry for saying this, but its absolutely true. You think Nintendo hasn’t been taking notes of all of the Sora Twitter spammers over the past year or so?

>Why haven’t we gotten P5 on Switch yet? And why is P5R still a PS4 exclusive, even after fans have been port begging since Jokers announcement?

>I’m not denying it is a spinoff series, but its one that has completely branched off on its own. To the point where P5 was the first in the series to completely drop the SMT part of the name.

There, I responded to your giant wall of text as you asked me to. I don’t see why its so hard to address my point from earlier, but go off, I guess.
Kingdom Hearts is my favorite gaming franchise ever. I will be the most surprised I have ever been in Smash speculation if he gets added in ANY form, due to his popularity for a smash pick seemingly popping up over night. I love him to death, but personally, if I see Nintendo adding him or Geno. Its Geno due to background and years of longing for him specifically. I got the feeling that Sora was/is the main character Sakurai mentioned the "no Twitter suggestions please" because of. This is must my opinion.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
In the event that Geno gets in, I will only be pushing "Very Cool" posting. Because Geno getting into Smash Bros is Very Cool.

I don't want to see any of you punks going after detractors. Unless you are clapping back at toxic Gamefaqs/Sora posters

But for Twitter, Geno is going to be the character that kills the hoes mad trend. We are absolutely better than that.

Remember kids,

Very Cool.

Very Cool.

Attachments

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Kingdom Hearts is my favorite gaming franchise ever. I will be the most surprised I have ever been in Smash speculation if he gets added in ANY form, due to his popularity for a smash pick seemingly popping up over night. I love him to death, but personally, if I see Nintendo adding him or Geno. Its Geno due to background and years of longing for him specifically. I got the feeling that Sora was/is the main character Sakurai mentioned the "no Twitter suggestions please" because of. This is must my opinion.
Apart from in November 2018, where else did he say this?

And again, for the sheer amount of outcry I’ve seen for him outside of Smashboards, it likely has been taken note of by now.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
In the event that Geno gets in, I will only be pushing "Very Cool" posting. Because Geno getting into Smash Bros is Very Cool.

I don't want to see any of you punks going after detractors. Unless you are clapping back at toxic Gamefaqs/Sora posters

But for Twitter, Geno is going to be the character that kills the hoes mad trend. We are absolutely better than that.

Remember kids,

Very Cool.

Very Cool.
“Don’t go after detractors unless its against fans of a character I don’t like!”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom