• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
TIN FOIL HAT THEORY TIME!

Ok, forgive me if I’m wrong because I don’t remember specifically but around the time Terry was updated on the website, it glitched out and there ended up being three placeholder blank spots.
@ForsakenM and @Fatmanonice also theorized that around November, #5, 6 and 7 were added to the website because they were likely very close to being finished and just being polished.

So in the image for the Direct announcement, not only is Sakurai holding up 3 fingers, but there is ALSO 3 question marks in the image
Does this likely mean anything? Probably not. Do I care if I’m wrong in the long run? Not really.
Wouldn't that be a trip?

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
Yo, I’m feeling lazy and don’t want to do any photo edits. Would someone mind Geno-ify my avatar? Thanks in advance.

Also, just a random thought but do you think that the Geno spirit battle would change from Sheik to actual playable Geno if he gets in? I’m leaning towards no but I’m still unsure.

Also also: What other series would you like to see Geno in if Smash is the first stop on his comeback tour? Personally, I’d love to see him along with SMRPG, Mario & Luigi, and Paper Mario original characters in the next 3D Mario game, whether it’s Odyssey 2 or something completely new. Give ‘em the old Pauline treatment.

Loog

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised nintendo hasn't accidentally leaked anything this time guess they are finally getting the hang of this.

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
We’ve reached the end...
1579059278098.gif

I am SOO excited for some closure, whoever it is.

I’m thankful that my hopes for Geno are non existent for the first pass at this point. I won’t be devastated Thursday, or my whole year will be made in seconds. I don’t care how bad or toxic a character he is (when he IS added,) I’ll make Geno work. He’d be my first true solo main.

I sense he’ll be the “Banjo” of pass 2 though if we have to wait more. (The Cacodemon/Mallow miis are fooling me big time if not.)

Anyway... we made it to the end!

Good luck all- See you Thursday!

1579060064499.gif

HudU

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4165 4708 0120
Just looked at how many views the thread has- and I never realized we passed the 4 million mark... wow!

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
Yooo, haven't been here in a bit, everyone super excited for the Smash presentation?! Super excited to FINALLY know who fighter 5 is, I'm sure we've all been very patiently waiting!

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Watch the next character (would Zippo be correct) be a Tokyo Mirage character... I mean, it seems like they push the hedge out of that game

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Yo can my avatar have a hat? Go nuts! Also, cannot wait to get off this rollercoaster!

EDIT: Could you imagine if Fighter 5 is Geno? I truly think they will be post pass, but the idea of Geno being apart of the pass...The "I was wrong" Thread will be filled with not just that he is a character...but apart of the Fighters Pass.

Last edited:

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
I have been debating doing this to my beloved Super Mario Galaxy photo... but... I must complete my form to become a part of the Geno collective. I've been here for months now, and it is time. Even though I've said many times I'm not a personal Geno fan, I've been told many times I'm still a fan, so I suppose I must answer the call.

Someone (please) give me a Geno hat for my profile picture. I don't care who. Maybe I'll give you extra points if it is creative.

Your prize can be a... idk, like an "ok boomer" pass or something. I've only given OffBi one, and as a young zoomer, I have the authority to give you old fogies some.

IMG_0962.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom