• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
They're talking about a different person entirely, so I would say that it's not a matter of trusting Sabi so much as it is a matter of trusting a completely different person.
Sure. But still, what if this person ends up being wrong? Not that I am against this character, but has this person done anything credible?

zferolie

Smash Hero
seriously though I am really starting to think it could be shantae and/or geno as a double reveal. lots of things seem to fit... help.

I am glad to see that it doesn't look like it will be dragonborn though, at least talk seems to be going aginst them.

D

Deleted member

They're talking about a different person entirely, so I would say that it's not a matter of trusting Sabi so much as it is a matter of trusting a completely different person.
If this person is hypothetically right, then I guess that character is either Phoenix Wright or Professor Layton.

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
The next 24 hours will be exciting indeed! Even if Geno is not the last fighter of THIS pass. I'm crossing my fingers that he will be the first post-pass fighter.

Firox

Smash Master
Strap yourselves in, boys and girls. We're entering that extremely cancerous period before an official reveal when the internet absolutely floods with fake leaks and info. Be VERY wary about anything you see or hear, regardless of the source. Unless I get leaked gameplay footage and/or the corroboration of at least 3 reputable leakers, I ain't buyin' anything.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
View attachment 257514

Who can possibly fit the bill for a kinda sorta nintendo character?

Sabi correcting saying its a very nintendo related character
Geno? He's very much associated with Nintendo despite not being owned by them, which would make him Nintendo-adjacent.

Are you sure we can even trust Sabi on this one?
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I trust him. Sure, he may not be a good person (I personally don't care either way), but so far he's yet to be outright wrong.

Allow me to present to you my slightly more edit version, to make it look nicer and cleaner.View attachment 257518
Superior version coming through.
SquirtleGenoHat.png

Axelocke

Smash Journeyman
I hath procured a new look. I drew this pseudo Geno, and on second thought, it actually looks really cursed. My beautiful cursed baby.
But hey, it has a Geno hat, so it counts-... right?

zferolie

Smash Hero

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
it's harder to believe info that comes in near the end of the cycle tbh, unless it's very specific confirming of stages/ spirits/ costumes/ etc.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Funny thing about the Geno hat avatar is that my guy already has a hat. XD

...Maybe when I get my next name idea, I'll request one.

Kremling Kommander

Smash Journeyman
TIN FOIL HAT THEORY TIME!

Ok, forgive me if I’m wrong because I don’t remember specifically but around the time Terry was updated on the website, it glitched out and there ended up being three placeholder blank spots.
573C1E8B-88F3-4A08-8E76-49B81055BC6B.jpeg
ForsakenM ForsakenM and Fatmanonice Fatmanonice also theorized that around November, #5, 6 and 7 were added to the website because they were likely very close to being finished and just being polished.

So in the image for the Direct announcement, not only is Sakurai holding up 3 fingers, but there is ALSO 3 question marks in the image
D63DA6B3-C285-498B-B279-7A7C3D798E05.jpeg
Does this likely mean anything? Probably not. Do I care if I’m wrong in the long run? Not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom