• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNovaNebulax

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I know, I'm just saying I'm BOARD of waiting for the Three Houses spirits.

Same view as the original game. I also really like the idea of the graphics being very heavily stylized, especially the idea of it being stop motion animation.
thanks for the reply :D have a great day!

Mastadoom88

Smash Apprentice
Good morning folks! I'm just shaking my fists and pulling out what little hair I have left waiting for something.

I'm still confident for the 15th or 16th, despite everything. Though its poetic that Smashboards would give me an ad for Clorox this early in the morning while I'm hoping for a direct.

Here's something I was wondering; when Geno gets in, do you think theres a chance he could show up in spin off Mario games? My desire to play as Geno in Mario Party is strong.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Looks like we’ve got a good old fashioned listing for an unannounced game in a foreign country

https://twitter.com/ninwire/status/1217065210349072384?s=21

This kind of thing usually precedes Directs right?
There was a german Amazon page that claimed that a Banjo game would release last year after Banjo got revealed so I would not look that much into it

Edit - And don¨t forget the site that claims RD2 are about to end up on Switch yet has several other games that they claimed are arriving but have yet to be announced

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Good morning folks! I'm just shaking my fists and pulling out what little hair I have left waiting for something.

I'm still confident for the 15th or 16th, despite everything. Though its poetic that Smashboards would give me an ad for Clorox this early in the morning while I'm hoping for a direct.

Here's something I was wondering; when Geno gets in, do you think theres a chance he could show up in spin off Mario games? My desire to play as Geno in Mario Party is strong.
Clorox you say? Quick, someone put a Geno hat on this!

60382423_10205777240507487_4211963565491355648_n.jpg

LipeCau

Smash Cadet
They are including Sakurai's how to play the character. That could very well mean a shadow drop

MrJudd

Smash Journeyman

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Last edited:
A Smash Presentation is coming, guys!

Bro, don't tell me I'm the only one who saw Sakurai hit that dab.

....Huh? Oh yeah, the fighter's gonna be revealed. That's cool too.

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Well it looks like the reveal skip was real after all and fighter 5 will be coming soon. After terry I'm not getting my hopes up they will talk about any other new fighters but this would give a good opportunity to get around the objection that multiple characters like fatman predicted would be too much for a direct.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hmmm... Where could the General Direct be? Seems odd to do a totally separate Smash presentation unless... There's enough Smash info to split between two presentations. This just keeps getting better and better.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
This makes me wonder if the DMC3 date tweet has some bigger meaning to it. Since there isn't going to be a direct on the 16th but an explicitly smash focused presentation.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
This makes me wonder if the DMC3 date tweet has some bigger meaning to it. Since there isn't going to be a direct on the 16th but an explicitly smash focused presentation.
Maybe the Devil May Cry thing will happen separately from the Smash Presentation and separate Direct. I mean, news doesn't always have to come from a Direct, right?

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
This is spicy. It's a Sakurai presents video and it's 35 minutes. That means that we will be seeing gameplay, etc. Shadow drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom