• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
I'm about to make it much worse. I've decided to come clean about something I've been holding onto since September but the timing feels right. It's time to reveal what people thought the starling meant all those months ago:

View attachment 256548
If after all this nonsense, all this time, the starling really did mean Geno

You couldn’t write a better ending man

T2by4

Smash Lord
If after all this nonsense, all this time, the starling really did mean Geno

You couldn’t write a better ending man
It'll truly feel like we went through infinity war and got endgame.

Also, does anyone know when. Banjo rumors started popping before his reveal? It was like 6-8 months before his reveal right? Seems about the same amount of time geno was rumored with the starling. Maybe this direct will be the one?

Last edited:

Lyncario

Smash Ace
I'm reposting this yet again because, ladies, gentlemen, and our non-binary friends, I potentially got a major bombshell this morning. So, I woke up late this morning. Slept through my alarm, one of my cats, Artemis, is hardcore nuzzling my face, and I have like 15 minutes to get ready for work. ****... Don't have time for breakfast or a shower... Double ****... Quickly check my Discord messages. Lo and behold, one of my contacts sent me a message while I was asleep. "Hey man, I saw your Smashboards post about those characters being tested and it's technically wrong." Triple ****... The day is already going swimmingly.

Get to work and read the full message. The gist is that one of my contacts said I misinterpreted what one of my other contacts had told me. Thankfully, they went into full detail. They said, yes, multiple characters were currently in "testing" but not in the traditional sense. They then began to explain that Smash characters are typically "ready" about two months before they are released. This means that the major testing is completed and the game won't burst into flames if you try to use them. They then explained that the last two months are testing but it's more in the sense of "polish" than hardcore debugging. Basically the tech equivalent of running a lint roller over their clothes, shining their shoes, and ironing their shirt. If we look at the Smash timeline, this makes total sense and, once again, ForsakenM's stellar timeline theory is supported.

-Plant was infamously shown in the November Direct in 2018 but wasn't ready until February 2019.

-Joker was technically "ready" in February but had the two months of polish before their April release.

-Hero was announced in early June, released practically in August.

-Banjo and Hero's presentations were done around the same time, suggesting that Banjo was still being "polished" when Hero was released.

-Terry was shown in a physical form in September and was released in November.

What does this tell us? It means that 5 was likely "done" in November but needed the standard two months of polish before release, suggesting a January or very early February release. Now, let's circle back...

As my post from yesterday shows, one of my contacts shared with me that two characters recently began "testing." This is technically incorrect according to yet another contact. Like I've mapped out, the true testing/debugging likely has already happened... Meaning both of these characters are in the "polish" stage! Not only does this suggest that 5 and 6 are ready to present... But so is 7! Now, does this mean we'll be getting at least a triple reveal? Potentially but we'll see how things play out. Like I said yesterday, one of my contacts said they knew the identity of 6 and that they'd probably be out February/March, going back to my New Year's Eve theory that 7 could be released as early as April. Again, I wanted to be totally transparent about this but keep in mind that these guys could be potentially wrong so try not to go too nuts.
Thinking about this, if this is true, then I believe that there would "only" be a double reveal. Why? Because one of the 2 said characters in testing would be Dante. My reason for that?

First of all, Ultimate got a more scheduled dlc release than Sm4sh. While we got multiples dlc release at the same time in Sm4sh, in Ultimate, it's clearly more focused, and so, in my opinion, we wouldn't have that.

But why Dante? Why would he need more time to be tested? Well, Dante can do many things, and he effectively has a bigger moveset potential than any other possible characters. Furthermore, Dante is fast, strong, extremly agile, got a giant sword, guns for projectiles, and then there's style switching and his devil trigger, both being gimmicks he would likely have, one like monado arts, the other like Arsene. If you don't get it: Dante would be broken, even more than Brawl Meta Knight. He needs to be balanced, and possibly reworked to great mesure for him to not break Smash, and so more testing for him sounds apropriate.

But hey, that's just my theory.

EntropyAtrophy

Smash Journeyman
Geno is still strong in this lads and lassies!
'Course he is!

Oh hey, so my Pro Controller arrived in the mail so I was playing Celeste last night.
It got me thinking... Madeline has similar proportions to Daisy...
I don't think she will be #5 that is just my wishful thinking. :)

27988255729_f57bc126a3.jpg

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Thinking about this, if this is true, then I believe that there would "only" be a double reveal. Why? Because one of the 2 said characters in testing would be Dante. My reason for that?

First of all, Ultimate got a more scheduled dlc release than Sm4sh. While we got multiples dlc release at the same time in Sm4sh, in Ultimate, it's clearly more focused, and so, in my opinion, we wouldn't have that.

But why Dante? Why would he need more time to be tested? Well, Dante can do many things, and he effectively has a bigger moveset potential than any other possible characters. Furthermore, Dante is fast, strong, extremly agile, got a giant sword, guns for projectiles, and then there's style switching and his devil trigger, both being gimmicks he would likely have, one like monado arts, the other like Arsene. If you don't get it: Dante would be broken, even more than Brawl Meta Knight. He needs to be balanced, and possibly reworked to great mesure for him to not break Smash, and so more testing for him sounds apropriate.

But hey, that's just my theory.
A GAME THEORY!!! Thanks for watching.

Droodle

Smash Lord
To be fair, a lot of us were speculating a second season pass back then. But the whole fan favorite picks still hasn't quite been proven yet. If what you said is true and there are two reveals then we may know Geno's fate the the moment the direct drops whether it be a true fan pick or a literal who 3rd party pick.
Unless Nintendo is stupid, they aren't going to start the second fighter's Pass (presumably) with a literal who 3rd party.

The first fighter is the most important in terms of advertising. So it's going to be Waluigi or some other well known 1st party, or a big 3rd party character a la Joker.

My bets are that Dante is going to start the second fighter's Pass.

Last edited:

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
I always figured the Starling was for Terry because of, y’know, the star on the back of his vest.

But man... If this freaking image was a leak for Geno from ALL the way back in July/August, I think my brain would start to malfunction from sheer shock!

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
I'm reposting this yet again because, ladies, gentlemen, and our non-binary friends, I potentially got a major bombshell this morning. So, I woke up late this morning. Slept through my alarm, one of my cats, Artemis, is hardcore nuzzling my face, and I have like 15 minutes to get ready for work. ****... Don't have time for breakfast or a shower... Double ****... Quickly check my Discord messages. Lo and behold, one of my contacts sent me a message while I was asleep. "Hey man, I saw your Smashboards post about those characters being tested and it's technically wrong." Triple ****... The day is already going swimmingly.

Get to work and read the full message. The gist is that one of my contacts said I misinterpreted what one of my other contacts had told me. Thankfully, they went into full detail. They said, yes, multiple characters were currently in "testing" but not in the traditional sense. They then began to explain that Smash characters are typically "ready" about two months before they are released. This means that the major testing is completed and the game won't burst into flames if you try to use them. They then explained that the last two months are testing but it's more in the sense of "polish" than hardcore debugging. Basically the tech equivalent of running a lint roller over their clothes, shining their shoes, and ironing their shirt. If we look at the Smash timeline, this makes total sense and, once again, ForsakenM's stellar timeline theory is supported.

-Plant was infamously shown in the November Direct in 2018 but wasn't ready until February 2019.

-Joker was technically "ready" in February but had the two months of polish before their April release.

-Banjo and Hero's presentations were done around the same time, suggesting that Banjo was still being "polished" when Hero was released.

What does this tell us? It means that 5 was likely "done" in November but needed the standard two months of polish before release, suggesting a January or very early February release. Now, let's circle back...

As my post from yesterday shows, one of my contacts shared with me that two characters recently began "testing." This is technically incorrect according to yet another contact. Like I've mapped out, the true testing/debugging likely has already happened... Meaning both of these characters are in the "polish" stage! Not only does this suggest that 5 and 6 are ready to present... But so is 7! Now, does this mean we'll be getting at least a triple reveal? Potentially but we'll see how things play out. Like I said yesterday, one of my contacts said they knew the identity of 6 and that they'd probably be out February/March, going back to my New Year's Eve theory that 7 could be released as early as April. Again, I wanted to be totally transparent about this but keep in mind that these guys could be potentially wrong so try not to go too nuts.
This is some pretty cool stuff you got here. That said, I'm still pretty skeptical that we'll get a triple reveal with the next direct. Firstly, I don't think Nintendo will want to dedicate THAT much time to Smash in a general direct (unless they simply make it a Smash direct altogether). Secondly, I doubt that Sakurai would want to hit us with a triple now, then follow up with a drought and then a single reveal later. My prediction for the next direct is this:

A) Reveal and same day release of fighter 5
B) Announcement of Fighter Pass 2
C) Transition from Fighter Pass 2 into the first member of said pass, Fighter 6

Fighter 6 will likely be released within 2-6 weeks after the reveal to allow for player testing and balancing of fighter 5. If we see a last minute tag reveal for fighter 7, I will be very, very pleasantly surprised. Also, if they hold back fighter 7, then they can give us another double reveal later on.

EDIT: Now my hot question for you is, assuming that Cacomallow is real and that the SMRPG Mii Costumes are ready to go, what number of fighter do you think Geno would be? 6, 7 or 8? At what point should we start sweating if Geno is none of those?

Last edited:

Griselda

Smash Lord
I'm not really sure if I'd actively support anyone else after Geno gets in, honestly. Of course I still want Shadow, but I feel other people already have his support taken care of, don't they? ...And there's always the looming specter of Alis Landale as my 'never-ever' pick, but forget convincing Sakurai - I feel it'd be enough of a battle just to get SEGA to recognize her as well as classic/pre-Online Phantasy Star in general, these days. Sure, there are the re-releases and all, but that's about the bare minimum to count for 'we haven't forgotten about this game'.

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman
I'm about to make it much worse. I've decided to come clean about something I've been holding onto since September but the timing feels right. It's time to reveal what people thought the starling meant all those months ago:

View attachment 256548
I don't see why this is a big deal? The screenshot doesn't really suggest anything about the Starling we didn't already know, that nobody really knows what it was.

So you think it was Geno, but without evidence and despite nobody confirming it was?

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
This is some pretty cool stuff you got here. That said, I'm still pretty skeptical that we'll get a triple reveal with the next direct. Firstly, I don't think Nintendo will want to dedicate THAT much time to Smash in a general direct (unless they simply make it a Smash direct altogether). Secondly, I doubt that Sakurai would want to hit us with a triple now, then follow up with a drought and then a single reveal later. My prediction for the next direct is this:

A) Reveal and same day release of fighter 5
B) Announcement of Fighter Pass 2
C) Transition from Fighter Pass 2 into the first member of said pass, Fighter 6

Fighter 6 will likely be released within 2-6 weeks after the reveal to allow for player testing and balancing of fighter 5. If we see a last minute tag reveal for fighter 7, I will be very, very pleasantly surprised. Also, if they hold back fighter 7, then they can give us another double reveal later on.

EDIT: Now my hot question for you is, assuming that Cacomallow is real and that the SMRPG Mii Costumes are ready to go, what number of fighter do you think Geno would be? 6, 7 or 8? At what point should we start sweating if Geno is none of those?
If the costumes are ready to go, I think Geno is 7 at the latest. I see a Bethesda at 5, if there’s a bonus it’d be 6, then Geno as 7. If no bonus then Geno as 6. And there’s always the possibility that Geno is 5

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I don't see why this is a big deal? The screenshot doesn't really suggest anything about the Starling we didn't already know, that nobody really knows what it was.

So you think it was Geno, but without evidence and despite nobody confirming it was?
Well, I do think it's quite a coincidence that the NoA ambassador and I reached the same conclusion but two different outcomes.

My guess: Starling = star-ling = a small star = Geno.

His guess: Starling = star-ling = a small star = Geno but Geno was going to stay a "small star" AKA a spirit/Mii costume.

If anything, it's just fun to consider, especially since the Mii costume leak with the SMRPG costumes and the SMRPG music takedowns all happened within the same month of July.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Except he was, but please miss and the simpfy the point too "oh so you can't disagree with a women now?"
he really didnt speak over amy. You do know what speaking over means, right?

anyway, I was out cold for a few days, any spicy rumors happen? oh the bird picture again?

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The goddamn Starling? That's what we're back to now? For ****'s sake.
But wait, there's more!

From the Breath of the Wild Wikipedia page:

"At the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, Aonuma said he planned to reform dungeons and puzzles, two of the series' major gameplay elements,[32] and redesign the game to allow players to reach the end without progressing through the story.[33] As Nintendo had never worked on a modern open-world game before, they took influence from the development of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.[34]"

Maybe my theory about 5 being a "Thank You" character was right after all? :troll:

RuffyYoshi

Smash Journeyman
Except he was, but please miss and the simpfy the point too "oh so you can't disagree with a women now?"
Sorry, but he wasn't. Also men and women are not equal, never were, never will be. Each have their own advantages and disadvantages, and roles that nature has defined for them, they can only go against it so far before they realize the other half is better at it and they can't compete. That's all from me cuz I don't want a ban for going off topic.

pls don't ban me mods, I have cute ears look

Anyhoo, our new lead for Geno is a birdie! Nice~ If he gets in I hope a lot of us can push Shantae to be added so we have an indie fighter, too!

T2by4

Smash Lord
But wait, there's more!

From the Breath of the Wild Wikipedia page:

"At the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, Aonuma said he planned to reform dungeons and puzzles, two of the series' major gameplay elements,[32] and redesign the game to allow players to reach the end without progressing through the story.[33] As Nintendo had never worked on a modern open-world game before, they took influence from the development of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.[34]"

Maybe my theory about 5 being a "Thank You" character was right after all? :troll:
Kind of hope they improve on BOTW for the sequel. Felt pretty empty to me, still think Skyrim was superior with at least how the world was built. Zelda had more variety with combat but man the generic enemies and empty world just didnt do it for me.

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
Genuinly surprised no insiders have confirmed a geno mii costume yet. Either nintendo has a really good grasp of keeping secrets, or we may still have a fighting chance. Really hope this long fight we've had to get our boy in finally gets a happy ending. Can you imagine if this direct just reveals him as a fighter and our journey just ends right there? What would we even do. I'd have every character I'd want in, I really wouldn't have any requests after him. View attachment 256529
I love this, I have to see Chargeman Ken someday, bad enough to be good.
Geno is awesome

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Kind of hope they improve on BOTW for the sequel. Felt pretty empty to me, still think Skyrim was superior with at least how the world was built. Zelda had more variety with combat but man the generic enemies and empty world just didnt do it for me.
I'm mainly pointing this out because it's Nintendo more or less admitting that Breath of the Wild and technically by extension Super Mario Odyssey (you know... the two signature games that Nintendo essentially built the success of the Switch off of?) wouldn't exist if Skyrim hadn't given them a crash course on how to make open world games. I've been on the Dragon Born train for a month and a half despite never playing Skyrim and I'm kicking myself realizing this just yesterday. I imagine people who hardcore rule out Dragon Born will probably literally explode if this winds up being true. Nevermind my mountains of theorycrafting for 5, this little factoid is practically a silver bullet and literally in front of us as far back as Smash ****in' 4. Brass tacks: the Switch owes a ton of its success directly and indirectly to Skyrim and that's a megaton conclusion to come to.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Just saw this and figured it worth sharing here.

Mannnnn, just looking at Mallow in the background makes me sad. WHAT IF Sakurai went the extra mile and released both Mallow and Geno as characters.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Representation is also a part of it, you know. Male characters tend to be the default in a lot of media, which is why people say things like 'I'd enjoy more girls in Smash' in the first place. It seems like it's just calling attention to their gender, but that's kinda because it is. Personally, I'm completely fine playing as guys, but I appreciate when I can more directly relate a character to myself. I like Shantae because she's a half-genie who attacks with her hair, but also because she's a girl. I don't really think focusing on one aspect of a character in such a manner devalues them at all, when it's just something like that. Take Geno, for instance - there are people who like him because of his role in the game, because of his characterization, and his edgy 90s lines like "Yo, Smithy!" ..And then there are also people who just like him because he looks cool and nothing else. Maybe they don't actually like SMRPG, or haven't even played it, but their reason for wanting him in Smash - just because of his design - isn't really any 'lesser' than any other reason.

Also I'm gay, so I like when my games have cute girls in them. There's that, too.
So this may come off as a bit harsh and I don't mean for it to, but I guess I'll first start off with saying I understand wanting to be represented...I guess.

See, I UNDERSTAND wanting representation because it means being acknowledged on a level higher than your average citizens can give you, like in a movie or a video game. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. However, I don't get it because everyone seems to need representation of either EXACTLY who they are or as close to 1-to-1 as they can get and nowadays, that seems to be gender, race and sexuality. To me...that seems so basic.

For an example from me, when Overwatch introduced a character that had Asperger's Syndrome, if I were on the same level as some people I have met who want representation, I would have been so happy for something like that...but I wasn't. To me, it was lame pandering from a company that doesn't understand that a character is more than one thing. Just because a character has Asperger's Syndrome or Autism doesn't mean I will love them or relate to them despite having Asperger's Syndrome. A great example is the new Predator film that makes Autism seems like you are an incredible genius and emotionally dead inside and I relate to neither of those things.

I relate to people who are continuing to understand themselves. I relate to people who get hype about cool stuff. I relate to people who are struggling just to get by. This is what I mean by being basic and how I view being satisfied only by race, gender or sexual orientation in representation as incredibly basic because literally everyone has a race, gender and sexual orientation...so it's not interesting. I don't even find Asperger's Syndrome or Autism as interesting because I know all about it and have lived with it.

To end this with one last example, if we had all female characters min this pass thus far, I wouldn't be sitting here saying 'Man, I really hope we get a male character because we haven't gotten one yet and I'm a male so I want a male character. Don't even care which character it is, so long as they are a dude.' What I would be saying is 'Man, I hope we get Geno.' like I already am because I love Geno as a character and the least of all the reasons that he is some sort of male.

Hope that makes more sense, Griselda. Also, I need to find my post about my dream of both Terry and Geno getting in Smash because your edgy Geno nemesis scares me with how the main idea is exactly what I dreamed about.

I love FatmanOnIce posts, don't you lot?

Also, not trying to be a prick or anything but I HAVE been saying this is the case since much earlier this year. Feels good to have an insider confirm what I determined through facts and logical process though.

MattX20

Smash Hero

Hoo boy, if this is indeed accurate, 2020's going to be one gigantic year for Smash, possibly even bigger than 2019

Ovaltine

Smash Master
So the truth came out, eh?

Let me come back here one more time to verify Fatman's claims. Yes, I was someone who was aware of the supposed 'true meaning' (a.k.a the lack thereof with only speculation from sources behind it) of the starling. There was a reason why I was so adamant about people not talking about it when it does amount to a load of nothing. It was a picture hint presented to the source was no clue as to what it could mean, and the source could only guess that it meant a disconfirmation for Geno. It is also a part of why I felt awfully hopeless about Geno for the longest and REALLY urged people to temper expectations, prepare for the worst, etcetera. The meaning of the starling all along was a complete non-meaning, as I'd stated before, if not bad news. This is why people 'knew' what the starling was before going back and saying they 'had no clue'. Assumptions were made, and at this point, thinking about it or discussing it any longer is pointless. The discourse that comes of it has no fruit. Sharing the image was a massive mistake. Fatman knows this, I know this, we all know this.

Why am I verifying this? Simple answer: because it is simply not worth talking about or mentioning again. I already see seeds of it being a topic again being planted, as well as being used as 'evidence for Geno', so just don't. It's a non-entity and a symbol of a huge mistake that shouldn't be revisited. From here, I can only hope everyone completely drops the starling and never gives it the light of day again. If Geno gets in, I'm sure we'll all look back at it and have a hearty laugh, but 'til then, just... none of that. The starling is just a loaded bird filled with C4. Let's not touch that again, m'kay? Take it from one of Geno's hugest advocates in recent memory: this ain't ****, chief, lol.

(Also, no, not an insider, never want to be one, don't give a **** about internet clout, etc. Don't you dare come throwing questions at me and spreading a load of **** because unlike Fatman, I am far less kind and considerate when it comes to Smash fandom's bull****. I'm just verifying that these are claims, true or not, that I've known about and aren't just forgeries or Photoshop jobs.)

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
Anyone else notice how July specifically seemed to be a weirdly good month for Geno info?

Like, we got: The two SMRPG tracks taken down, Geno's Mii costume was MIA in Hero's presentation, that one Mii Costume list was given to Papagenos (though, wasn't proven until September), and (despite some of the confusion around it) that damn starling image was posted

I'm beginning to think that if Geno's in, July seems to be the month he was either decided on or the month he began development.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
So the truth came out, eh?

Let me come back here one more time to verify Fatman's claims. Yes, I was someone who was aware of the supposed 'true meaning' (a.k.a the lack thereof with only speculation from sources behind it) of the starling. There was a reason why I was so adamant about people not talking about it when it does amount to a load of nothing. It was a picture hint presented to the source was no clue as to what it could mean, and the source could only guess that it meant a disconfirmation for Geno. It is also a part of why I felt awfully hopeless about Geno for the longest and REALLY urged people to temper expectations, prepare for the worst, etcetera. The meaning of the starling all along was a complete non-meaning, as I'd stated before, if not bad news. This is why people 'knew' what the starling was before going back and saying they 'had no clue'. Assumptions were made, and at this point, thinking about it or discussing it any longer is pointless. The discourse that comes of it has no fruit. Sharing the image was a massive mistake. Fatman knows this, I know this, we all know this.

Why am I verifying this? Simple answer: because it is simply not worth talking about or mentioning again. I already see seeds of it being a topic again being planted, as well as being used as 'evidence for Geno', so just don't. It's a non-entity and a symbol of a huge mistake that shouldn't be revisited. From here, I can only hope everyone completely drops the starling and never gives it the light of day again. If Geno gets in, I'm sure we'll all look back at it and have a hearty laugh, but 'til then, just... none of that. The starling is just a loaded bird filled with C4. Let's not touch that again, m'kay? Take it from one of Geno's hugest advocates in recent memory: this ain't ****, chief, lol.

(Also, no, not an insider, never want to be one, don't give a **** about internet clout, etc. Don't you dare come throwing questions at me and spreading a load of **** because unlike Fatman, I am far less kind and considerate when it comes to Smash fandom's bull****. I'm just verifying that these are claims, true or not, that I've known about and aren't just forgeries or Photoshop jobs.)
This is all well and good and I appreciate your stance on not wanting to talk about it personally. But for someone who “quit the thread”, why would you have the authority to dictate what we can or cannot talk about?

Yes, we will never get any resolution by discussing a picture of a bird in relation to Geno. But that’s speculation for you. Nothing discussed in here will ever result in discussion that will “prove” that he is or isn’t in, until confirmed by Nintendo. So I see no need to gatekeep people from talking about this.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
This is all well and good and I appreciate your stance on not wanting to talk about it personally. But for someone who “quit the thread”, why would you have the authority to dictate what we can or cannot talk about?

Yes, we will never get any resolution by discussing a picture of a bird in relation to Geno. But that’s speculation for you. Nothing discussed in here will ever result in discussion that will “prove” that he is or isn’t in, until confirmed by Nintendo. So I see no need to gatekeep people from talking about this.
You're right, I don't have an authority. I just definitely can't recommend it.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You're right, I don't have an authority. I just definitely can't recommend it.
I don't see much value in pursuing it anyway. It would be kinda hilarious if a Geno reveal did somehow go back to that, but it's not something that can or should be feasibly pursued now and after all that has happened. And it's not like we are lacking in other leads and are too far away from Smash news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom