• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I mean the one today. The thing with Reggie?
More than likely, we'll probably just get new trailers for Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3. With Smash coming out tomorrow, my guess is they could hint at a mini direct for next week for any potential DLC if there is any Smash content at all.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
part of me really hopes geno gets confirmed or deconfirmed at the game awards so i can just be done with dlc speculation

paper roxy

Smash Ace
my best case scenario would be a TTYD remaster for switch and they introduce geno as an optional partner to tie into geno dlc. probably a 0% chance of happening but damn would i love it if it did

JuryRigging

Smash Cadet
part of me really hopes geno gets confirmed or deconfirmed at the game awards so i can just be done with dlc speculation
You make a good point. If Geno is deconfirmed, I'll be disappointed, but I can rest easy knowing that whatever DLC lies ahead will not negatively affect my opinion on the game at all, since Geno is my last most wanted.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
You make a good point. If Geno is deconfirmed, I'll be disappointed, but I can rest easy knowing that whatever DLC lies ahead will not negatively affect my opinion on the game at all, since Geno is my last most wanted.
Personally my prediction is that it's 50/50 Banjo or Square. And it's 50/50 the first dlc fighter will be announced. May the odd's be in our favor.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
other than banjo all i want is geno but not getting geno is probably gonna be an indicator of how much they actually "listen" to the fans

D

Deleted member

Alright. It's almost time. Just a few minutes (I think). Hopefully we get Geno

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'm going to make this one last statement before the VGA starts. Despite what PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate says, Polar's statement only confirmed other leakers claiming that Geno's chances were low. Most of these same leakers have stated DQ reps or other unlikely Square characters, and also "not to take Geno too seriously". If that were the case, then why bring it up at all? It comes across as a misdirect. Even if Geno is not revealed tonight, there's a good chance there won't be any DLC revealed tonight and we shouldn't immediately lose hope. So, hope for the best, and potentially expect the worst.

Last edited:

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
3 minutes until it starts hopefully we get Geno.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
i have the same sinking feeling in my chest before the november 1st direct. genuinely hate getting like this any time theres even a potential character announcement

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
i have the same sinking feeling in my chest before the november 1st direct. genuinely hate getting like this any time theres even a potential character announcement
Probably just Stress and anxiety, most of you guys have been at this for a decade now. I felt the same feeling before the august direct and I got my previously most wanted character.

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
He mentioned "World will change" means basically games changing... they're totally announcing a DLC character for smash today.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
Probably just Stress and anxiety, most of you guys have been at this for a decade now. I felt the same feeling before the august direct and I got my previously most wanted character.
ive only been on this train for about 3/4 years but i have really bad anxiety issues, so speculation usually isnt the best time for me

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
They’re totally announcing a DLC Character tonight and it has to be Geno IT HAS TO BE C’MON PLEASE!

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Still not expecting anything tonight; still I'm curious enough to check it out and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom