• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, I'm making the sprites based on Mario 3 because it's my favorite game. I actually improved the walk a little from that post because it's a little janky

Edit:

Mallow2.gif

There, less Janky

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
The Starling is Sirfetch'd.
Sirfetch'd is pure fighting type.
Sirfetch'd is fighter pass DLC #5.
Screenshot this post you heard it here first folks.
Smash Bros DLC:

-Joker (3rd party)

-Hero (3rd party)

-Banjo-Kazooie (3rd party)

-Terry Bogard (3rd party)

-Sirfetch'd (1st party shill)

♪♫ One of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn't belong, one of these things is not like the other, can you figure it out by the end of this song... ♫

QQS

Smash Lord
Guys, what happened with that leak saying that Geno is going to be Fighter 5 (#75) of the Fighter Pass? I mean, Was he right about that he mentioned Joker, Hero, Banjo and Terry also? Or it was fake?

Could it be that Geno is actually the last member of this Pass? Or it’s more likely that he is going to be DLC after the Pass? For me, his chances are bigger after the FP, he is more alive than ever! But it would be even more epic if he is one of the Five Guys with 2 songs (or more) and a Stage; also Banjo & Geno in the same FP. In terms of being playable, it won’t make a difference if he is #75 or after it, but I just wanna see his reveal this year! December Ultimate will be 1 year and Geno will be 24 years in 2020!

What do you think? Was that leak fake?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Guys, what happened with that leak saying that Geno is going to be Fighter 5 (#75) of the Fighter Pass? I mean, Was he right about that he mentioned Joker, Hero, Banjo and Terry also? Or it was fake?

Could it be that Geno is actually the last member of this Pass? Or it’s more likely that he is going to be DLC after the Pass? For me, his chances are bigger after the FP, he is more alive than ever! But it would be even more epic if he is one of the Five Guys with 2 songs (or more) and a Stage; also Banjo & Geno in the same FP. In terms of being playable, it won’t make a difference if he is #75 or after it, but I just wanna see his reveal this year! December Ultimate will be 1 year and Geno will be 24 years in 2020!

I'm not sure which one you are talking about, but if I had to guess I think it's the one that was actually just inspect elements change. People tracked down the post number and it didn't say that at all

D

Deleted member

I'm guessing you're referring to the "leak" that was posted to Blocked Content, which was verifiable as false because the post number initially didn't match any held in an archive, and as soon as it showed up in an archive, it was obvious that the post had been edited. Not gonna say Blocked Content did it themselves, but...

Regardless, I don't think Geno's out of the running to be Fighter 5. People love to say how unlikely he is to be in the Fighters Pass, but really... Joker was unlikely to be in Smash until he was. So was Hero. So was Banjo. So was Terry. I think you know where I'm heading with that.

T2by4

Smash Lord

I hate smash leaktubers that put out bull****. Just look up the post numbers. Someone edited the text. It's fake.

Firox

Smash Master
So I just found out that Nintendo has altered the rules for 1v1 online tournament mode. Apparently, they've dropped the number of stocks from 2 to 1. Seriously, 1?! For feck's sake, we wanted MORE stocks or MORE time, not less. You can't even feel out your opponent with only 1 piddly life. All it takes are 3 random hits from a heavy and that's it. People were complaining about half their matches going to sudden death or that their opponents were stalling out the clock, but all we needed were another 30 seconds and I think the rules would have been perfectly fine. Now it's going to feel like sudden death in EVERY match. Between the sheer randomness of FFA tourneys and now the 1 stock of 1v1 tourneys, they've successfully killed my desire to ever play that mode again. Why?! WHY, Nintendo?! Why do you have to be such complete and utter dumbasses when it comes to online play?! It's 2019 and your STILL wrestling with the concept of playing with friends or the idea of a dedicated server!

Last edited:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
So I just found out that Nintendo has altered the rules for 1v1 online tournament mode. Apparently, they've dropped the number of stocks from 2 to 1. Seriously, 1?! For feck's sake, we wanted MORE stocks or MORE time, not less. You can't even feel out your opponent with only 1 piddly life. All it takes are 3 random hits from a heavy and that's it. People were complaining about half their matches going to sudden death or that their opponents were stalling out the clock, but all we needed were another 30 seconds and I think the rules would have been perfectly fine. Now it's going to feel like sudden death in EVERY match. Between the sheer randomness of FFA tourneys and now the 1 stock of 1v1 tourneys, they've successfully killed my desire to ever play that mode again. Why?! WHY, Nintendo?! Why do you have to be such complete and utter dumbasses when it comes to online play?! It's 2019 and your STILL wrestling with the concept of playing with friends or the idea of a dedicated server!
the online is huge stain on an otherwise immaculate game. They still haven't unrandomized the quick play ruleset so frankly this didn't surprise me much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How would I have known? Was just trying to help
oh, I wasn't angry about it or anything. I was just legitimately trying to think of some nearly unheard of 3rd party title that had a similar run animation and never would have thought it was from Mario Bros 3.

Me: Nintendo has their finger on the pulse of the community.

Also me, after reading this: Looks like I made a mistake.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
That's what you pay $20 a year for. Old men who can make great games but have no idea how to make a good online service.

As soon as they announced Nintendo online service, I avoided it like the plague that I haven't even used my free 7-day trial yet.

D

Deleted member

That's what you pay $20 a year for. Old men who can make great games but have no idea how to make a good online service.

As soon as they announced Nintendo online service, I avoided it like the plague that I haven't even used my free 7-day trial yet.
but I get Nintflix with more games added all the time! And Mario Maker actually means something. And...

and...

uh...

Tetris!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
oh, I wasn't angry about it or anything. I was just legitimately trying to think of some nearly unheard of 3rd party title that had a similar run animation and never would have thought it was from Mario Bros 3.
my bad, it just looked really facetious from my end, to be honest I wouldn't have recognized it either if I hadn't just finished the switch port like 2 days ago.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master

This, I think, is the biggest kick to the balls. They literally put ZERO effort into their online infrastructure, yet have the complete audacity to charge us for it. It's been what, two years now? And we STILL only have black and white to choose from for the Switch Menu UI? The freaking 3DS had a whole rainbow of colors and tons of themed backgrounds both free and for purchase, yet here we are, still sitting here with only two shades and seemingly no further embellishments in sight. I really don't get how the Switch can be so successful, basically becoming the new "Wii", and yet Nintendo just doesn't feel the need to put any effort into it. Sorry for the ranting, but I'm just so incredibly frustrated with their absurd amount of apathy. Smash is one of their absolute biggest cash cows, and online play is one of the greatest lengtheners of a game's life, but I can't believe how inept they are at implementing even the tiniest fixes.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
This, I think, is the biggest kick to the balls. They literally put ZERO effort into their online infrastructure, yet have the complete audacity to charge us for it. It's been what, two years now? And we STILL only have black and white to choose from for the Switch Menu UI? The freaking 3DS had a whole rainbow of colors and tons of themed backgrounds both free and for purchase, yet here we are, still sitting here with only two shades and seemingly no further embellishments in sight. I really don't get how the Switch can be so successful, basically becoming the new "Wii", and yet Nintendo just doesn't feel the need to put any effort into it. Sorry for the ranting, but I'm just so incredibly frustrated with their absurd amount of apathy. Smash is one of their absolute biggest cash cows, and online play is one of the greatest lengtheners of a game's life, but I can't believe how inept they are at implementing even the tiniest fixes.
subscription service and infastructure aside I don't think placing the blame of smash's ****ty online on nintendo's shoulders is entirely fair. As a splatoon fan I can say the online in that game is great, occasionally you get the random Siberian native that chunks the framerate but most of the time the game moves buttery smooth as long as your own connection doesn't suck. I think sakurai and the smash team likely has more to do with it then we know, especially the menu and ruleset issues that have only gotten worse since 4. Not trying to abdicate them but there isn't enough evidence to concretely say whose fault this is.

Last edited:

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Mario Maker actually means something. And...
Ha! You think that laggy, friend locking game is gonna change my-

*Anime gasp* (TETRIS 99?! Damn it how did he know? Everyone knows you can't turn down a free game of Tetris! I can't counter that... It's over...)

I think I remember someone saying that Nintendo keeps it peer to peer because of some Japanese tradition or something. I can't remember what they said but it sounded like something Nintendo would swear to because of their massive pride. I think I saw it on Gamexplain's Nintendo online one year anniversary video.

Shado-will

Smash Journeyman
Smash Bros DLC:

-Joker (3rd party)

-Hero (3rd party)

♪♫ One of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn't belong, one of these things is not like the other, can you figure it out by the end of this song... ♫
OOH I KNOW WHO IT IS!

Terry, he's the only one with a last name.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Smash Bros DLC:

-Joker (3rd party)

-Hero (3rd party)

Only way they could have a bigger let-down of an ending for this pass is if it was a FE character as character 5. I would hope they learned their lesson from Smash 4 DLC and not repeat the same damn thing.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Only way they could have a bigger let-down of an ending for this pass is if it was a FE character as character 5. I would hope they learned their lesson from Smash 4 DLC and not repeat the same damn thing.
Come on man! How could you not want another fire emblem sword fighter with a down special counter move? Robin sucks!:ultpacman:

Firox

Smash Master
subscription service and infastructure aside I don't think placing the blame of smash's ****ty online on nintendo's shoulders is entirely fair. As a splatoon fan I can say the online in that game is great, occasionally you get the random Siberian native that chunks the framerate but most of the time the game moves buttery smooth as long as your own connection doesn't suck. I think sakurai and the smash team likely has more to do with it then we know, especially the menu and ruleset issues that have only gotten worse since 4. Not trying to abdicate them but there isn't enough evidence to concretely say whose fault this is.
I mean, with regards to the Smash bros rule change, you're probably right that it's more likely the Smash team at fault than Nintendo itself. Still, I can't figure out why grown, presumably rational adults would think it makes sense to reduce the number of Sudden Death matches by killing the entire point of the mode. Think about it:

The original rules had 2 stocks in 2 and a half minutes. In my own personal experience, sudden death matches rarely happened until I got into the top 8 where player skill levels started to even out. Once I got into sudden death, the matches would then last for an average of about 10 more seconds. Often times, people would stall and keep their distance and it would usually take at least another 20 seconds for ALL matches to close out. With that in mind, it really shouldn't have been such a big deal to simply increase the match time from 2:30 to 3 minutes. I honestly don't think anyone would have complained that the tourneys were "taking too long" since you'd essentially be spending the same amount of time per match, just without the garbo of sudden death. The entire point of a tournament is prove one's SKILL, hence why official tournaments typically use 3 stocks, best out of 3 in pools etc. to make sure that there aren't any "flukes". One players is definitively proven better than the other. But with having only 1 stock, the game now unfairly favors campers and heavies. There's ZERO room for mistakes and no chance of a comeback. There's no forgiveness and no adaptation. What's the point of playing for skill when you take all those things out of the equation? The hypest matches in the game are ones that are brought back from the brink with adaptation and improvisation. Even if you could win with only one stock, it doesn't really prove much. You might as well go back to quick play at that point.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
You could obtain the Alolan forms of pokemon in Kanto in Pokemon Let's Go Eevee and Let's Go Pikachu by trading with an NPC you find that's from Alola. It's possible they could implement something similar in future games where an NPC from the Galar region may trade you a Sirfetch'd for something else.

If it turns out everyone loves Sirfetch'd, it'll make re-appearances. I'm sure they at least somewhat pay attention to that stuff.
Let's Go is a spinoff remake of Gen 1 that most people didn't ask for and that was dumber down to take in the Pokemon Go crowd to make even MORE money off of them.

It took out much of what Pokemon is and changed fundamentals while bringing in the cool stuff. It is not a main series title, meaning it gets better treatment.

RaintheCriminalWhirlwind

Smash Journeyman
I'm not too familiar with Geno but looking at him, he looks super unique and while I hope I get Estelle from Tales of Vesperia, 2B or Shante, I hope Geno gets in. If not in the pack then as a later DLC

D

Deleted member

I mean, with regards to the Smash bros rule change, you're probably right that it's more likely the Smash team at fault than Nintendo itself. Still, I can't figure out why grown, presumably rational adults would think it makes sense to reduce the number of Sudden Death matches by killing the entire point of the mode. Think about it:

The original rules had 2 stocks in 2 and a half minutes. In my own personal experience, sudden death matches rarely happened until I got into the top 8 where player skill levels started to even out. Once I got into sudden death, the matches would then last for an average of about 10 more seconds. Often times, people would stall and keep their distance and it would usually take at least another 20 seconds for ALL matches to close out. With that in mind, it really shouldn't have been such a big deal to simply increase the match time from 2:30 to 3 minutes. I honestly don't think anyone would have complained that the tourneys were "taking too long" since you'd essentially be spending the same amount of time per match, just without the garbo of sudden death. The entire point of a tournament is prove one's SKILL, hence why official tournaments typically use 3 stocks, best out of 3 in pools etc. to make sure that there aren't any "flukes". One players is definitively proven better than the other. But with having only 1 stock, the game now unfairly favors campers and heavies. There's ZERO room for mistakes and no chance of a comeback. There's no forgiveness and no adaptation. What's the point of playing for skill when you take all those things out of the equation? The hypest matches in the game are ones that are brought back from the brink with adaptation and improvisation. Even if you could win with only one stock, it doesn't really prove much. You might as well go back to quick play at that point.
I mean, these are the people who think that their exhibitions between world class players at huge events like the Nintendo World Championship should be played as timed, items on matches in a variety of formats rather than rulesets that the very dedicated, nearly 20 year old competitive subculture that their game created have devised for fair, exciting competitive play.

On one hand, you have to look at events like that as advertising the game, with all of its many features and items count as a feature. On the other hand, Nintendo VS is supposed to be their competitive initiative and they still don't really get it outside of the Battlefy tournaments they're sponsoring. Tournament mode is poorly made in that it doesn't know when individual matches are finished, and rather knows that all matches are finished based on the timer without factoring for Sudden Death, so for them to increase the time, they're increasing wait time between matches which likely goes against their plan for online play, which I would assume is to get players into a game as fast as possible so that no one loses interest when compared with battle royale titles that drop you into a new game almost as soon as you drop out of the last.

If you've been to a real tournament you know exactly how much wait time there can potentially be between matches, so it feels natural, but if you're just a casual player (which tournament mode seems to be aimed at) you just want to play and have the temporary glory of getting first place in a no-cost, mostly stress free environment. With how even quickplay seems to ignore your preferred rules sometimes, I think the blunt message Nintendo tried to convey was that if you want a true competitive experience, play in an arena or with friends, and to be honest, I'm fine with that. The connection seems better in both.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
Can I just say that I would gladly take Sirfetch'd as a fighter? Not only would he be a nice looking Gen 8 rep and destroy the limits of the starters for each Gen, he'd also be a Pikachu-sized fighter who's a bit slower and heavier and has good range with...NANI?! A LANCE?!

I purely want Sirfetch'd for the leek lance because THAT RANGE THO.
Also, cause we need a playable duck.
And it's a fighting-type bird.

no goose, you know the one

Last edited:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
If they had chosen sirfetch'd as the pokemon rep I wouldn't even be mad. I'm surprised they never used smash to reveal a new pokemon to be honest.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Can I just say that I would gladly take Sirfetch'd as a fighter? Not only would he be a nice looking Gen 8 rep and destroy the limits of the starters for each Gen, he'd also be a Pikachu-sized fighter who's a bit slower and heavier and has good range with...NANI?! A LANCE?!

I purely want Sirfetch'd for the leek lance because THAT RANGE THO.
Also, cause we need a playable duck.
And it's a fighting-type bird.

no goose, you know the one
I concur. This is the only 'shillmon' I would want from this generation in Smash. I'd still rather do without, but if they had to, go with my new favorite duck.

DUCKS FOR THE DUCK QUEEN

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
If they had chosen sirfetch'd as the pokemon rep I wouldn't even be mad. I'm surprised they never used smash to reveal a new pokemon to be honest.
Yeah, but I can understand why though. Although, I feel after Geno, I'm going to try and get people to push for Sirfetch'd. There aren't too many notable lance users in gaming and I think it'd be a unique weapon to use in Smash. Rip Galacta Knight (for now...) Imagine it having for melee range than a normal sword but a tad shorter than the Vampire Killer. Ahhhhh, I can dream over this duck!

Also, Ovaltine Ovaltine , I'd love if the alts consisted of regular Farfetch'd, Psyduck, Golduck, Ducklett, Porygon, Ludicolo, and Corviknight. I don't usually want new pokemon because the starters kind of bore me but if they announce Sirfetch'd for Smash, I'd be so hyped. Like, this duck has waited 7 gens for an evo. I'll TAKE IT!

Last edited:

EntropyAtrophy

Smash Journeyman
Let's Go is a spinoff remake of Gen 1 that most people didn't ask for and that was dumber down to take in the Pokemon Go crowd to make even MORE money off of them.

It took out much of what Pokemon is and changed fundamentals while bringing in the cool stuff. It is not a main series title, meaning it gets better treatment.
I'm aware Let's Go isn't a main series title, didn't need you to explain that to me. It not being a "main series title" doesn't mean they couldn't re-use that specific mechanic in a main game title that I mentioned. The "main series titles" ALWAYS have NPCs in the overworld that trade you stuff, so it's not exactly far fetched to consider they would use it in Sword and Shield.

I was just trying to explain that there is a precedent for how they've incorporated regional variants in games outside of their original game/region. Not sure why you're making the assumption they wouldn't do this to bring Sirfetch'd (or anything really) to a future game.

Last edited:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Yeah, but I can understand why though. Although, I feel after Geno, I'm going to try and get people to push for Sirfetch'd. There aren't too many notable lance users in gaming and I think it'd be a unique weapon to use in Smash. Rip Galacta Knight (for now...) Imagine it having for melee range than a normal sword but a tad shorter than the Vampire Killer. Ahhhhh, I can dream over this duck!

Also, Ovaltine Ovaltine , I'd love if the alts consisted of regular Farfetch'd, Psyduck, Golduck, Ducklett, Porygon, Ludicolo, and Corviknight. I don't usually want new pokemon because the starters kind of bore me but if they announce Sirfetch'd for Smash, I'd be so hyped. Like, this duck has waited 7 gens for an evo. I'll TAKE IT!
yeah sirfetch'd is probably the only gen 8 pokemon they could drop in that I wouldn't cop an attitude about. Though on the merit of lances alone I'd rather rotate an FE slot into someone like ephiram or just give the people BWD.

Firox

Smash Master
for them to increase the time, they're increasing wait time between matches which likely goes against their plan for online play, which I would assume is to get players into a game as fast as possible so that no one loses interest when compared with battle royale titles that drop you into a new game almost as soon as you drop out of the last.
I get what you're saying, but I would rather have a super fun, reasonably competitive tournament at the cost of 30 more seconds a match than this steaming pile of feces that they think will pass for one. I mean, you're right, we're talking about the same people that are either oblivious or intentionally apathetic toward the actual competitive scene, so I guess it makes sense for them to do stupid stuff like this to appeal to the "casual" players. I know that the rest of the Fighting Game Community constantly memes Smash bros as a party game and NOT an actual fighting game. It's sad that the devs apparently agree since I personally think Smash is vastly better than 95% of the other fighting games out there anyway.

That said, I'm also bummed because Tourney mode was the perfect alternative to both Quick play and arena. Arena matches are the WORST when it comes to wait time and there are way too many cry baby hosts out there that would sooner scuttle the room than let anyone beat them. This is made even worse by the fact that Arena is a complete toss-up as to how good your opponents will be. They range from the pathetic to the absolutely crazy OP without any real indication until you play them. At least with Tourney mode, there was a steady skill curve as you got higher. It was also less stressful for me to play without GSP so that I wouldn't have to worry about getting kicked out Elite Smash for a losing streak or an internet crash.

Also, I feel it's especially stupid to screw up the "competitive" 1v1 tourney for the "casuals" when we already have the FFA tournaments with items, etc. They could have and should have had both modes accessible at any given time. Let people choose on any given day whether they wanted to screw around with FFA or get down to brass tacks with 1v1. *Sigh* I guess it's too much to ask for a freaking mode with

A) Reasonably competitive rules (and not randomly inconsistent ones)
B) Low wait time (less than 5 minute queue)
C) Consistent challenge
and D) No GSP.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
MallowRPG.png

I don't know why I'm working on Mallow first, but here's the progress so far

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
yeah sirfetch'd is probably the only gen 8 pokemon they could drop in that I wouldn't cop an attitude about. Though on the merit of lances alone I'd rather rotate an FE slot into someone like ephiram or just give the people BWD.
Yeah, I can agree with either of those two but really, we don't have any Pokemon that use a weapon, which would be really surreal, realistically speaking. I feel like Sirfetch'd is just the right kind of "wtf" that people wouldn't really complain. I mean, we have no clue what its stats are like but I have a general idea on how I'd like it if it made it in.

Weapon: Lance- great for melee but really slow. About as long as Corrin's blade but definitely shorter than the Vampire Killer. Can be used to hit enemies from a good distance to make up for slower speed and higher defense.

Size, Speed, Defense, and Offense-
Would be about the same height as Olimar.
Despite being this size, he'd be a heavy. The duck weighs almost 250 lbs and is only 2', so they'd go about the same speed as King Dedede, just waddling with its shield and lance. However, speed can be altered to be much faster if charging forward with its lance, kind of like Wonderwing.
The shield works similar to Link's and Hero's.
It has ok recovery options.

Bonus: when ko'd, you can hear the leek break as it quacks.

I have no idea what it's specials would be since we haven't seen it in action yet.

P47

Smash Apprentice
I know BtFM and BAaAB are the tracks most commonly associated with Geno but if Goodbye Geno started playing during his trailer I think I'd cry

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
Well, if people are opening up to being okay with another Pokemon rep, I guess I'll go ahead and say that playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses has really made the idea of Edelgard being playable grow on me (doing a second playthrough on the BL route right now). I was always somewhat open-minded to the idea even before the game launched, but now I outright like it.

EntropyAtrophy

Smash Journeyman
I know BtFM and BAaAB are the tracks most commonly associated with Geno but if Goodbye Geno started playing during his trailer I think I'd cry
I could see them starting the trailer with that song, perhaps as the star spirit searches for the body of Geno once more... and then once it finds him, the music picks up the pace and they switch to battle against an armed boss while showing him re-united with his doll body blowing stuff up.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can agree with either of those two but really, we don't have any Pokemon that use a weapon, which would be really surreal, realistically speaking. I feel like Sirfetch'd is just the right kind of "wtf" that people wouldn't really complain. I mean, we have no clue what its stats are like but I have a general idea on how I'd like it if it made it in.
aren't the only pokemon that even use weapons farfetch'd and like... the conkeldurr line? not exactly sure what sort of representation that would actually fill. I'm assuming you just really want sirfetch'd and that's fine, pokemon has a lot of potential for good fighters if they were willing to go for non-starters/icons. seems like pokemon has been all promo picks since brawl/4

Last edited:

EntropyAtrophy

Smash Journeyman
aren't the only pokemon that even use weapons farfetch'd and like... the conkeldurr line? not exactly sure what sort of representation that would actually fill. I'm assuming you just really want sirfetch'd and that's fine, pokemon has a lot of potential for good fighters if they were willing to go for non-starters/icons. seems like pokemon has been all promo picks since brawl/4
Blastoise has cannons.
Bisharp is made of knives.
A legendary wolf in Sw/Sh carries a sword in its mouth.

And that's not including the abundance of projectiles/horns/what have you.

Last edited:

Luis27

Smash Apprentice
It's not KoF related. We now know what it's for but we can't say until the appropriate time. We've been given strict orders not to say its real meaning and I promise I'll say something if and when I'm given the okay to.

Ok so basically

-REEEEEEEEE.mp3-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom