• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Hey people ! I return once more that we will get another DLC character by the end of the month !

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/1...e-knows-who-next-smash-bros-dlc-character-is/

EDIT : Oh apparently it's not about the ballot, we can still hope !
I wonder if those rumors about Chibi-Robo making it in are true after all.

• This character is a newcomer.
  • This character is popular, but may not be the #1 character on the ballot.
  • This character would make a lot of buzz in social media.
  • This character is a first-party character.
  • This character’s inclusion shouldn’t be a surprise.
  • Although one of the guys promptly deleted the tweet, the character is not Wolf, Shovel Knight, or Shantae.
  • Apparently it’s a Newcomer + New Stage combo according to Stealth.
Those stipulations could fit any number of characters. For me, a few obvious ones come to mind like Krystal, but unfortunately they rule out Geno, so I guess we'll have a while yet to wait to see if our efforts will bear fruit. If not we can at least look forward to a Geno and Mallow cameo in a future M&L game.

Last edited:

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Cameos are nice. But it hardly does justice. Geno and Mallow are amazing characters but I don't even have to have them, just a new experience on par with mario rpg in feel and atmosphere etc.

Paper mario series isn't for me, and mario luigi RPGs are fun but they also have a different feel. Seven stars is an amazing run which hasn't been matched by the mentioned yet.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
With the character boards closing, We've got to keep this page in front when it does

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I guess the higher ups are tired of all the extra character threads being open. Kind of crazy how the Brawl character speculation threads closed nearly eight years ago and I was around when it happened. Honestly, I still wouldn't be surprised if a Geno thread got made for SSB5 in 2020/2021 because god knows this fanbase is pretty tenacious.

Staarih

Smash Master
So, any interest in opening up a thread for Geno in the group oni333 posted earlier? That's where most of the discussion about characters seem to be moving.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I guess the higher ups are tired of all the extra character threads being open. Kind of crazy how the Brawl character speculation threads closed nearly eight years ago and I was around when it happened. Honestly, I still wouldn't be surprised if a Geno thread got made for SSB5 in 2020/2021 because god knows this fanbase is pretty tenacious.
If I'm still around here by then, I'll do it myself again

Y'know, if

Top Bottom