• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

link2702

Smash Champion
On one hand, I agree, but on the other...

I can't deny the hilarity of That Cursed Laugh as a taunt.
Damnit now I need to buy ffx on switch...that laugh was so bad that I want to hear it again..

...I suppose I could just start up my ps2 again...

SKX31

Smash Master
Though Sakurai did right by not listening to the Japanese fanbase by going with the more "western" pick in Cloud. Japan REALLY loves FFX for some reason and there's no way I could handle Tidus in Smash Bros.

Hey, I'm okay with him, and partly because of his own merits, unique moveset and actually decent character behind well, the voice direction. Especially since we'd get S-E's second manliest character into the game somehow, whether by trophy / spirit or whatever.

Yeah, I'm talking 'bout Jecht. If I were to go with two Final Fantasy characters, I'd go with a villain to join Cloud. It's a very tight race in my mind between Garland, Gilgamesh, Kefka, Sephiroth, Ultimecia (yea, really, sue me), Jecht and Ardyn (yea, really again.). FF has a ridicolously strong villain roster - and I'm not mentioning Golbez, Exdeath or Kuja, who I also like a lot. It's a shame they're absent from Smash really. Jecht because, well, just his appearance in Dissidia sold me on him and his combo machine style there sold me on him. That's how I got interested in FFX to begin with.

6eyondthegrave

Smash Apprentice
May I share an unpopular opinion as long as you guys promise not to hate me too much? I'm hungover and my feelings are fragile. =[

Personally, I'm glad the Geno Mii costume didn't come back. I thought it looked dumb as hell and it was a slap to the face for me when they showed it for Smash 4. I wasn't even on the speculation hype train for Smash 4 and never played much of it on my 3DS when the game came out but when I saw that Mii costume, I was a little insulted as someone who was still a supporter for Geno despite not caring much for the WiiU/3DsS installment and as someone who only makes 3 Mii characters of themselves (one of each of the classes so they at least show up on the roster). I felt the same way about K. Rool too. I don't play 'em. Never touch them. I think the concept of Mii's in Smash is cool and I feel they're definately necessary now but I'm not gonna go out of my way to make one for Lip or Isaac or any other character that didn't make it in the roster this time around.

Again, it looks ridiculous. I don't want to play as a Mii and pretend like I'm playing as Geno. I want to play as Geno. Period. That's just my personal take on it though. If a lot of people really truly do love it and Geno isn't on the final roster, then bringing it back isn't gonna make me lose any sleep and I'll be happy for those that wanted it back but once again: it looks tacky and I hate it.
Preach!

Ayumi Tachibana

Smash Ace
Duck Hunt (the game) was also much more popular in the west than Japan. There really hasn't been a Japanese centered pick since Lucas IMO. It's no coincidence that once FE:A blew up in the west that Sakurai added a lot of FE characters. I wish Sakurai would open the floodgates on some long forgotten Japanese Nintendo characters like Ayumi Tachibana, Prince Sable etc. People will complain because not every character is for them but whatever, they always do.

Though Sakurai did right by not listening to the Japanese fanbase by going with the more "western" pick in Cloud. Japan REALLY loves FFX for some reason and there's no way I could handle Tidus in Smash Bros.
Ayumi Tachibana needs to happen!
I'll swill sleep inducing coffee if she serves in her final smash.

I want Yuna more for FFX rep. We need a summoner to represent FF franchise in general.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
So Mario Tennis Aces just got a major update including a new story mode opening.

All it made me think is, "God, Geno and Mallow would look so good in modern Mario games like this." Hah...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So Mario Tennis Aces just got a major update including a new story mode opening.

All it made me think is, "God, Geno and Mallow would look so good in modern Mario games like this." Hah...
It's been sixteen years and four (and a half) titles later and I still want Geno and Mallow as partners in Double Dash.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
May I share an unpopular opinion as long as you guys promise not to hate me too much? I'm hungover and my feelings are fragile. =[

Personally, I'm glad the Geno Mii costume didn't come back. I thought it looked dumb as hell and it was a slap to the face for me when they showed it for Smash 4. I wasn't even on the speculation hype train for Smash 4 and never played much of it on my 3DS when the game came out but when I saw that Mii costume, I was a little insulted as someone who was still a supporter for Geno despite not caring much for the WiiU/3DsS installment and as someone who only makes 3 Mii characters of themselves (one of each of the classes so they at least show up on the roster). I felt the same way about K. Rool too. I don't play 'em. Never touch them. I think the concept of Mii's in Smash is cool and I feel they're definately necessary now but I'm not gonna go out of my way to make one for Lip or Isaac or any other character that didn't make it in the roster this time around.

Again, it looks ridiculous. I don't want to play as a Mii and pretend like I'm playing as Geno. I want to play as Geno. Period. That's just my personal take on it though. If a lot of people really truly do love it and Geno isn't on the final roster, then bringing it back isn't gonna make me lose any sleep and I'll be happy for those that wanted it back but once again: it looks tacky and I hate it.
Well said, Foz. I, too, was a little disappointed with the Geno Mii costume, but I was fine and dealt with it since it was something and we didn't know when the next Smash game would be out; I enjoyed and played with it as much as I could, eventually putting Smash 4 to rest. I assumed he would be a shoe-in since we actually got something out of him at all, not to mention that he was the only Square character in Smash from his own series since Cloud and Chocobo are from Final Fantasy. Even having a minor appearance, I was happy about it; I didn't know if he would truly come in the next Smash game, and so I thought so because of him appearing before another Square character from another series. The Mii costume did look pretty dull, but I'm happy we got something out of it. That was even the only thing that made me excited in the final Smash 4 presentation, the Mii costume, along with a review of Cloud... But yeah, of all things that made me hyped in that Direct was seeing Geno having a "somewhat" return, even if it was just a Mii costume. Seeing one of my favorite video game characters being revived from the dead after 19 years and being seen to the public/a general audience just felt so good.

But now, I do want to play as Geno. Some of us have been supporting and wanting Geno for two decades, I and others have been supporting and wanting Geno for over a decade, and others have been supporting and wanting Geno for less than a decade. It's been a long journey and the only way to get him at all is to keep supporting him, even if it takes us another decade.

Once future generations start working for Nintendo or Square, in about 10-20 or so years, I think we'll probably see more fan-favorite dream games become reality. Square's relationship will probably get better once their employees start succeeding their executives since some of Square's employees and a lot of their fans are Nintendo gamers/fans too, so I'm sure both companies will be up for more collaborations in the future.

EDIT:
Sorry you feel that way but truth is, I didn't buy any of the DLC for Smash 4. Not even Cloud and I'm a biased VII deluded fanboy. I've mentioned in my previous post and got into detail a few months back when I came back to these boards after about a decade of inactivity about my experience with Smash 4. I wasn't as invested into it as much as I am now for Ultimate. Smash 4 just kind of left a sour taste in my mouth when I found out they were cutting some great fan favourites like ICs, Snake, Wolf and saving Lucas and Mewtwo for DLC. I just didn't care anymore and I just knew that Geno wouldn't have debuted during that time either. This time around, the whole "Everyone is Here!" Mantra and Ridley's inclusion (who was my #2 hopeful since Brawl) got me hook line and sinker to the point where I had to fight to get the Smash Edition of the Switch and still even bought a physical copy of the game despite the Switch bundle inclusing a download code for the game. I bought the Fighters Pass too because I want the complete experience and everything the game has to over post-release. Even if Erdrick and Steve are the DLC, I'll still get them (kinda have to now considering I did purchase the Fighter's Pass on the same day the game dropped lol). Oh, and I never owned a Wii U soooo that too. I played Smash 4 on my 3DS for like maybe 10 hours over a weekend and never touched it again. If they bring it back this time around, I'll definately get it because I want my Ultimate Smash game to feel complete with all the DLC despite how stupid I think some things may look. It's not gonna make me any happier or sadder if they do bring it back but I personally believe he's better off just being a Legendary Spirit if our boy doesn't make it in as DLC. Like I said; I don't want to play as a Mii Fighter and pretend I'm playing as Geno. I want to play as Geno.
I just caught up. Well said again, Foz! And wow, if you didn't get Cloud in Smash 4 at all, I guess it felt great finally playing as Cloud for the first time in Ultimate then, huh? :)

I know this is out of the blue, but I find it really cool that you first joined the Smashboards 3 days after one of the best video games of all time came out.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Today is Reggie's last day as the president, correct? It's kinda sad, but I am glad he went out on his own terms. I am curious to see what the reign of Bowser is going to be like though.

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
Today is Reggie's last day as the president, correct? It's kinda sad, but I am glad he went out on his own terms. I am curious to see what the reign of Bowser is going to be like though.
If the reign of Bowser mean that Bowsette is canon and that Koopa Kid is coming back , I'll be happy.

More seriously , it's weird to see him go... Satoru Iwata's death made me pretty sad (That's why I played FE Fates so much , it was the last game he worked on) , and now that Reggie Filsaimé is leaving... There's only Shigeru Miyamoto left. I mean yeah , there's still a ton of others great Nintendo programmers and stuff , but for me Reggie/Iwata/Miyamoto was the Nintendo trio.

Also Miyamoto , I hope that Pikmin 4 will be good.
Honestly the man did a lot of questionnable stuff , but I still like him a lot.

NerfOrNothiing

Smash Cadet
Yo, something I asked the Banjo thread, what are your top 10 favourite games?

Mine:

1. Smash Ultimate
2. Mother 3
3. Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask
4. Super Mario World
5. Sonic Mania
6. Super Mario Galaxy
7. Pikmin
8. Super Monkey Ball
9. Super Mario RPG
10. Donkey Kong Country

1. Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 (can't really pick!)
2. Mother 3
3. Super Mario RPG
4. Pikmin
5. Kirby's Return to Dreamland
6. TF2
7. SSBU
8. Persona 4
9. Minecraft
10. Ace Attorney (original trilogy)

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Yo, something I asked the Banjo thread, what are your top 10 favourite games?

Mine:

1. Smash Ultimate
2. Mother 3
3. Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask
4. Super Mario World
5. Sonic Mania
6. Super Mario Galaxy
7. Pikmin
8. Super Monkey Ball
9. Super Mario RPG
10. Donkey Kong Country
I could never name ten, but my two favs would be Danganronpa V3 followed by 2, than Smash Ultimate.

Firox

Smash Master
I still like Plant to this day, but with that said, I really am not devoted to it. However, when it comes to characters I'm devoted to, I stick with them no matter what, come hell or high water.

First, there was Mewtwo in Melee. He plays like a crappy helium balloon on its last legs, sure, but I mained him anyway because I loved him, and he can still be pretty good if you utilize him the right way. Sonic was such a big deal for me in Brawl that I mained him without question. I did so with Sm4sh, as well, until Mewtwo came along. My devotion for Mewtwo brought me back to him, yet I kept maining Sonic in one version while I took Mewtwo on the other. K. Rool is the most recent instance of this, a character I've been DYING to see in Smash. I vowed that I would main him in a flash if (and, at long last, WHEN) he got in, even if he played like slapping a wet turkey into a window. Needless to say, I still main him to this day, with Sonic and Mewtwo being my next go-tos if I want something different. If we got Geno and Banjo, it'd be the same for them. They'd be instant mains or secondaries right there, no matter how well or badly they play.

I know a lot of people play characters for their viability, but I say... screw that. I play the characters I LOVE, gosh darn it!
Man, can I relate to how you felt about melee Mewtwo. And playing like a "crappy helium balloon"? I almost spit out my drink laughing at how true that is. I remember when Sonic came out for Brawl I about lost my shiz. I said to my brother, "I'm gonna train with that blue SOB until I'm pro." Yeah.....I tried, I really did, but frick, I just couldn't get him to jive with me. Even when I could, I found his playstyle to be waaaay too repetitive and bland. On the other hand, I love what they've done to mewtwo in both Ultimate and Smash 4, and I HAVE actually managed to get good with the ol' Frieza lookalike. My only hope is that if Geno gets in, his style will work for me the way mewtwo's does. The good news is that if Geno's DLC, there's a good chance Nintendo will put him a little on the broken side to incentivize ppl to buy him. Can't say I'd complain too much about that.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I don't remember exactly (it's been a long time since I played it), but I know I had the hover boots; either there was some gap that I couldn't cross with them, or there was another way to get over there with them and I just didn't know/figure out how.

When I replay it, I might start fresh with the Gamecube collector's edition, though I'll probably stick with a walkthrough for the Water Temple.
You get the Hover Boots in the Shadow Temple, but since you said you were using them in the Spirit Temple and you couldn't get over a gap, you must have been in the adult section of the temple. I think I know which part of the temple you were talking about, it might have been in the room were that giant Gerudo statue was because there was two gaps in that room you couldn't cross without activating a switch to drop a chest on the other side to use the Hookshot on to pass.

Also, I don't remember about Ocarina of Time, but I HIGHLY don't recommend playing Majora's Mask on Collector's Edition because it will randomly crash sometimes.

Last edited:

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
The good news is that if Geno's DLC, there's a good chance Nintendo will put him a little on the broken side to incentivize ppl to buy him. Can't say I'd complain too much about that.
PLEASE GOD NO.
I had to deal with broken DLC once , ain't doing it again , even if it's one of my favorite character of all-time.

This is just the best way to make your playerbase hate you. The Pay2win mentality is just horrible to deal with , no matter the game.

And still , Geno will be a fast and small zoner.
That's already very promising lol.

ZelDan

Smash Master
As a huge fan of Bayonetta, I did not like to see her become a target of hatred due to her brokenness is Smash 4.

The fact that she even got booed during the "everyone is here" trailer at some NY Nintendo store still kinda pains me.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
That's only if Geno is in the Season Pass. I have a tiny bit of hope for him happening at this point though.
Exactly. I appreciate the optimism. That's great and all. It's illogical to say that he WILL and DEFINITELY IS happening, though.

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
Geno WILL be the highest tier in the game. Mark my words.
I mean , I don't mind a top tier Geno.
But I don't want a downright broken Geno like :metaknight: or pre-patch :4bayonetta:.

As a huge fan of Bayonetta, I did not like to see her become a target of hatred due to her brokenness is Smash 4.

The fact that she even got booed during the "everyone is here" trailer at some NY Nintendo store still kinda pains me.
I can understand.

While I couldn't stand fighting Bayo in Sm4sh (have you tried the :4dedede: vs :4bayonetta: match-up ? Yeah dare to me say there's a god after that) , I loved Bayonetta 2 as a game. She was still a cool character , and I enjoy playing her from time to time in Ultimate , since she's way more fair. (Still crazy combos , but way harder to kill)
But it's really a shame that when I say "Bayonetta" , people are like "OMG SM4SH *** LMAO YOU DIDN'T MADE A TWIT LONGER ABOUT QUITTING ULTIMATE BECAUSE SHE4S NOT DUMB AND BROKEN AF ANYMORE??????!!!!??111!!" or "I know you just play her because of her ass :wink wink:" and rarely "oh yeah she's a neat character. Demon slayer and stuff".

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
You know I’m just gonna group all three Mother games to make this list more interesting. Honestly there’s many more games I enjoy, but here’s a list of general games I like in a list I suppose.

1. Mother 1, 2 and 3
2. Super Smash Bros Brawl
3. Pokemon Colesseum/Gale of Darkness
4. Super Mario RPG
5. Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair
6. 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (Zero Escape 1)
7. Sonic Heroes or Sonic Riders depending on my mood
8. Mega Man 3
9. Kid Icarus Uprising
10. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

So uh. There's some games I like.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Okay, I'm super late to the top 10, but it's mostly because it's SO HARD for me to choose? It's just... I love so many games. Help. I'll just put some that I really love here in no specific order:

1) Super Mario Odyssey
2) SMRPG + Paper Mario + TTYD (you cannot make me choose one YOU CANNOT)
3) Sonic Adventure 2
4) Kirby Super Star Ultra
5) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
6) Pokemon Gold/Silver
7) Pilotwings 64 (mainly nostalgia, I'll admit, back when Pilotwings had hecking SOUL)
8) Okami
9) Banjo-Kazooie + Tooie (you CANNOT MAKE ME CHOOSE ONE)
10) Jet Set Radio + Future (I will make decisions when I am DEAD)

Mmmmmhm.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master

I wasn’t aware of this and now I’m frustrated at an event that happened ages ago.

I understand that Bayonetta was broken as hell in Smash 4, but for anyone to conflate that so much with the character herself and not put blame on the balancing team, to the point where they’re actively angry a character returned... what a bunch of bull****.

And clearly, Sakurai absolutely put her into the ground tier wise in response to how things played out with 4. She definitely seems overnerfed in compensation, which annoys me to no end as I’d love to play her, but she’s one of the characters I genuinely have trouble winning with at all now because of how weird and weak many of her moves end up being...

She and Sheik could really use some tuning on their damage and kill moves. They’re not in great spots right now.

Firox

Smash Master
Okay, I'm super late to the top 10, but it's mostly because it's SO HARD for me to choose? It's just... I love so many games. Help. I'll just put some that I really love here in no specific order:

1) Super Mario Odyssey
2) SMRPG + Paper Mario + TTYD (you cannot make me choose one YOU CANNOT)
3) Sonic Adventure 2
4) Kirby Super Star Ultra
5) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
6) Pokemon Gold/Silver
7) Pilotwings 64 (mainly nostalgia, I'll admit, back when Pilotwings had hecking SOUL)
8) Okami
9) Banjo-Kazooie + Tooie (you CANNOT MAKE ME CHOOSE ONE)
10) Jet Set Radio + Future (I will make decisions when I am DEAD)

Mmmmmhm.
That's a pretty good list. Gotta say, Okami is one of the most underrated games in history, IMO. Absolutely excellent game. And yes, Pokemon Gold and Silver will forever be legendary in that it was the only set of games to literally be two in one. What I wouldn't give if Gamefreak ever made "Pokemon Ultimate" where it would be an MMORPG featuring ALL the pokemon and regions in one. Even if it were like $200, I would snap that **** up in a second. I would wager such a game would make World of Warcraft look like Bubble Bobble by comparison. Just look at the craze we had with Pokemon GO, which was a really shallow AR game for casuals. Having an actual Pokemon game of that magnitude would be catastrophic. Sorry, when off on a tangent there, but my imagination got me excited all the sudden.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
That's a pretty good list. Gotta say, Okami is one of the most underrated games in history, IMO. Absolutely excellent game. And yes, Pokemon Gold and Silver will forever be legendary in that it was the only set of games to literally be two in one. What I wouldn't give if Gamefreak ever made "Pokemon Ultimate" where it would be an MMORPG featuring ALL the pokemon and regions in one. Even if it were like $200, I would snap that **** up in a second. I would wager such a game would make World of Warcraft look like Bubble Bobble by comparison. Just look at the craze we had with Pokemon GO, which was a really shallow AR game for casuals. Having an actual Pokemon game of that magnitude would be catastrophic. Sorry, when off on a tangent there, but my imagination got me excited all the sudden.
That is the kind of stuff I'd kill for! It'd be great if that happened, but it's probably so nuts that it'd never happen. I've seen surprising demand for something like that, though, and man... the Switch would be such an incredible console for it.

Anyhow, I wanted to talk about a dream I had last night. It was realistic in terms of what is probably going to happen, given circumstances (again, this is my personal opinion and I'm just expecting my least-preferred option to prevent disappointment), but it was... really uplifting.

So, I woke up really early, like before my mom usually heads off to work at like 5am. I think it was like 4am, and there was a Nintendo Direct, for some odd reason. (What a time...) We saw snippets of Joker gameplay with details on his move set, as well as a statement that he'd be releasing in the next couple of days. Some other stuff was shown off for the Switch, not sure what, and then it ended on the 2nd DLC character reveal: Erdrick. I was a little sad because it was his SFC design and not his Famicom design, so basically the one I like least of the two, but whatever. I watched as they gave a small presentation of his move set, and while I was like, "Yeah, I'm kinda intrigued," I felt a little low because I knew this spelled the worst possible news for Geno. There was even a brief frame in the Direct, for some reason, that was some ****ty meme with, "Geno/Sora/Crono fans (not the exact word, but what certain other sites tend to use) on suicide watch!"

I was like, "Ugh, this sucks." I came online and noticed how sad other Geno fans were, as well, but people were keeping optimistic and focusing on bringing him back outside of Smash. (That's the more viewpoint I adopt nowadays.) There were the BTFO children going to town, of course, but the actual Erdrick subforum, nice and new and shiny, was so full of positivity. Geno's fans, Crono's fans, and Sora's fans were all congratulating Erdrick's fans, and they were encouraging everyone who missed the boat to never give up. The love for these characters will never die, even if the creators do nothing with them again. The fans will inevitably make the best content possible, and we have to make do with what we're given. I'd heard wind of a SMRPG hack that was going to be huge, practically like a brand-new sequel with a couple more partners beyond just the original four + Mario. You could have one partner following you at a time, as well, kinda like Paper Mario, with a lot of dialogue options, reactions, and even field moves. It was like the best of the classic JRPG style of SMRPG/M&L and the unique Paper Mario style combined. It was incredible, and I was so excited to see it come to fruition.

I woke up feeling sad, but then I... started feeling really happy? I came to a lot of peace with that dream. I felt happier seeing Erdrick than I thought I'd feel, and seeing how much the DQ fans celebrated made me elated for them, even if a little jealous. We were all encouraging each other and bringing each other up, even in the face of crushing disappointment, and... it was really nice. It reminds me that, as much as Smash's fandom can be very toxic, there are some great people out there. Those are the ones that are woefully underappreciated for their good contributions. They are the ones I have endless respect for.

That got really mushy, haha, but it felt good to babble about it. Some stuff about the dream was iffy, namely the one-frame meme in the Direct, but it overall made me feel at ease.

D

Deleted member

That's only if Geno is in the Season Pass. I have a tiny bit of hope for him happening at this point though.
Exactly. I appreciate the optimism. That's great and all. It's illogical to say that he WILL and DEFINITELY IS happening, though.
I mean, I was joking about the "WILL" and "highest tier" part, though I am confident about him being in the pass.

I thought the font I used made it clear I was kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You know I’m just gonna group all three Mother games to make this list more interesting. Honestly there’s many more games I enjoy, but here’s a list of general games I like in a list I suppose.

1. Mother 1, 2 and 3
2. Super Smash Bros Brawl
3. Pokemon Colesseum/Gale of Darkness
4. Super Mario RPG
5. Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair
6. 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (Zero Escape 1)
7. Sonic Heroes or Sonic Riders depending on my mood
8. Mega Man 3
9. Kid Icarus Uprising
10. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

So uh. There's some games I like.
Y'know, I should do the same.

1. Mother 1, Earthbound, and Mother 3
2. Super Mario RPG
3. Golden Sun
4. Paper Mario Ttyd
5. The Mario and Luigi Series
6. The Super Mario Galaxy Series
7. Super Smash Bros Brawl
8. Super Mario 3D World
9. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
10. Super Mario World

Firox

Smash Master
Y'know, I should do the same.

1. Mother 1, Earthbound, and Mother 3
2. Super Mario RPG
3. Golden Sun
4. Paper Mario Ttyd
5. The Mario and Luigi Series
6. The Super Mario Galaxy Series
7. Super Smash Bros Brawl
8. Super Mario 3D World
9. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
10. Super Mario World
I kinda want to do the same as well, but when it comes to games "I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens..."

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Reggie pulled a Geno on us. He left, leaving us feeling crestfallen, but he came right back cheerily, familiar, yet not exactly as we remembered him. He is, however, no less welcome.

Like if you cry every time.
This is so sad. Alexa play Forest Maze.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
When you remember that we are halfway through April and we still don't have any official information from Nintendo about Joker.

1555355872629.png

DAY 15 EVERYONE! GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 15!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom