• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
My god, could you imagine if Sakurai came out at the Game Awards just to floss, dab, and then walk off stage? All without taking his eyes off of the camera. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if he's gone insane enough to do it.
And, needless to say, the Smash speculation scene would promptly proceed to hyper-analyze the whole macabre display.

MattX20

Smash Hero
1. Geno
2. Shantae
3. Banjo and Kazooie
4. Bandana Dee
5. Lloyd so his fans can be happy

Shaboba

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1760-9183-5135
Ideal DLC:

1. Geno (obviously)
2, Banjo
3. Sylux
4. Porky
5. King Boo

I feel like these characters also might wind up being pretty likely to actually happen, with the exception of maybe King Boo.

Also, my pipe dream character who I know will probably never happen but I think would be awesome: the Dragonborn from Skyrim. Just imagine being able to FUS ROH DAH at poor little Isabelle.

Last edited:

JuryRigging

Smash Cadet
1. Geno
That's really my last most wanted after Ridley was confirmed. I won't campaign for them, but I think it would be cool to see a Dark Souls rep, or an indie rep if possible.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Geno
Ninten
Lloyd Irving
Bandana Waddle Dee
Banjo-Kazooie

My predictions based on current evidence.

And I also really want most of these.

Turtlar

Smash Apprentice
Geno
Banjo
Dixie Kong
Doomguy
Shantae

There's a number of others I would like to see or be okay with, but these are my top 5 as of now.

GrungeMan

Smash Apprentice
My ideal DLC would be:

1. Geno
2. B&K
3. Ryu Hayabusa
4. Amaterasu
5. Lloyd, so his fans can be happy and Namco is rewarded for their efforts with a second rep.

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
My ideal DLC:
Geno
Tails
Team Chaotix as a switch between three type fighter similar to Pokémon Trainer (yes, I want this lol)
Shantae

Add in really quick: To be more realistic, if I were to replace that Chaotix pick with something else, it'd be Twintelle.

Last edited:

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
1 GENO
2 Banjo
3 Megaman X
4 Skullkid
5 Vivi/Blackmage

Also, I was looking at the SSBU manual and it shows SE's credits

Geno was mentioned as a SE copyright at the end of M&L, and obviously in Smash 4. When that one Nintendo artist drew that pic of Geno (that he deleted shortly after) he said Geno was a subject of discussion at the office, which I think coincides with SSBU starting production.. Maybe SE doesn't want to seem petty and have a specific credit for the Geno/Mallow spirits, or maybe.. Nintendo bought the rights? I DUNNO :v

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
1 GENO
2 Banjo
3 Megaman X
4 Skullkid
5 Vivi/Blackmage

Geno was mentioned as a SE copyright at the end of M&L, and obviously in Smash 4. When that one Nintendo artist drew that pic of Geno (that he deleted shortly after) he said Geno was a subject of discussion at the office, which I think coincides with SSBU starting production.. Maybe SE doesn't want to seem petty and have a specific credit for the Geno/Mallow spirits, or maybe.. Nintendo bought the rights? I DUNNO :v
...Final Fantasy 7 is...in this game...

Lati

Smash Rookie
1 GENO
2 Banjo
3 Megaman X
4 Skullkid
5 Vivi/Blackmage

That's part of a fanmade manual from Reddit, it's not official.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
1 GENO
2 Banjo
3 Megaman X
4 Skullkid
5 Vivi/Blackmage

i mean, square could very easily just be credited there for cloud

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
1. Geno
2. Banjo-Kazooie or Steve Minecraft/Creeper
3. Skull Kid
4. Porky Minch or Ninten
5. Gengar

BONUS: Sans & Papyrus Undertale

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
If I had to choose the ideal DLC, I’d do the Grinch leak. Doesn’t include my most-wanted and a couple of other ‘should be in at this point’ characters like B. Dee and Dixie Kong, but those two have a great shot at making it in the future and I think the Grinch guys not so much (if there won’t be another ballot).

Plus four big demands, a huge Nintendo franchise and a retro, while also having three third-parties and four new franchises repped is a pretty good spread.

HMpoweredMan

Smash Cadet
1 Geno
2 Travis Touchdown
3 Spyro / Crash
4 Waluigi
5 Banjo / Conker
6 Mike Tyson / Mr. Dream
7 Doom Guy / BJ Blaskowicz
8 Adventure Island Guy
9 Double Dragon Jimmy / Billy
10 Blaster Master
11 Bomber Man
12 Bo Jackson
13 Terra Branford
14 Contra Guy
15 Bubble Bobble Dinos
16 Marble Madness Marble
17 Glover

Last edited:

Midget Master

Smash Apprentice
Here's my absolute ideal picks:

1. Geno
2. Banjo
3. Elma
4. Lloyd
5. Isaac

But Isaac is dead as a doornail, so I'd be game to have a Dragon Quest character come in Geno's slot and move Geno to Isaac's. Which would come with a spicy confirmation of wave 2 with AT promotions.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
1 GENO
2 Banjo
3 Megaman X
4 Skullkid
5 Vivi/Blackmage

If it isn't the man himself. I absolutely love your videos man.
And it is definitely odd that they separated FFVII in the credits like that. On Wii U it was just the upper part of the credits. Maybe Masterpieces has returned?

Also, my DLC:
- Sephiroth
- Porky
- Poochy
- Sylux
- Geno
(Given up on Bomberman, Ghirahim and Krystal after being deconfirmed as ATs)

What I think is the more realistic timeline:
- Seph/Geno
- Edelgard
- Pokemon Gen 8/Sylux
- Felyne (Monster Hunter)
- Steve/Banjo

Last edited:

"LC"_Lapen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 6950 2675 8190
Hey, to Fatman, Panda, and I guess anyone else who may know about the top secret thing at the VGA's:

It wouldn't happen to be the Metroid Prime Trilogy on the Switch, would it? Because Sweden just jumped the gun a tad.

https://www.inet.se/produkt/6609611/metroid-prime-trilogy-switch

You don't have to confirm one way or the other, and this may just be a miscommunication, but just in case this was it, it's out there now and we have Skwisgaar Skwigelf to thank.

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
1 Geno
2 Travis Touchdown
3 Spyro / Crash
4 Waluigi
5 Banjo / Conker
6 Mike Tyson / Mr. Dream
7 Doom Guy / BJ Blaskowicz
8 Adventure Island Guy
9 Double Dragon Jimmy / Billy
10 Blaster Master
11 Bomber Man
12 Bo Jackson
13 Terra Branford
14 Contra Guy
15 Bubble Bobble Dinos
16 Marble Madness Marble
17 Glover

This list isn't long enough, we need to think of 30 ideal DLC characters to fill up all those unused slots ;)

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Hey, to Fatman, Panda, and I guess anyone else who may know about the top secret thing at the VGA's:

It wouldn't happen to be the Metroid Prime Trilogy on the Switch, would it? Because Sweden just jumped the gun a tad.

You don't have to confirm one way or the other, and this may just be a miscommunication, but just in case this was it, it's out there now and we have Skwisgaar Skwigelf to thank.
Top secret...haha.

At this point, it's obviously Prime Trilogy and a bit of 4.

Question is if Smash will be there too, really

Potatu

Smash Apprentice

I'm honestly not surprised, it was heavily rumored for a while.

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
My ideal DLC is B. Dee, Geno, and 3 others, preferably with those three being first party.

What I think will happen is Geno, B. Dee, Lloyd, Banjo, and Steve.

Also, if Geno gets in, what Mii Costumes based on SMRPG would you like to see? A swordfighter skin based on the axem rangers would be awesome, or maybe a swordfighter skin where they're holding Exor. Mallow could be shoehorned into a Gunner outfit probably. Booster as a brawler maybe?

slopdop

Smash Cadet
1. Geno
2. Banjo & Kazooie
3. Sylux
4. Paper Mario
5. Marina Liteyears
I'd be completely satisified if just Geno got in but the rest would be bonus dream characters for me.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
For years the only characters I wanted in Smash were Megaman, Geno, King K. Rool, Ridley, and Banjo-Kazooie. At this point the only characters I want are Geno and B&K. I think characters like Porky and Sylux would be cool, and I'd buy them but I wouldn't go out of my way to campaign for them.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I really don't think Sylux is gonna happen as DLC... I feel like Metroid has recieved enough love in Smash for a little bit...

I'd rather see Mother, Kirby, or Pikmin get a new rep.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
Most wanted DLC? Hmm I'd want a new Nintendo franchise. Something like Golden Sun, Rhythm Heaven, Advance Wars. Third parties too, I know it's a wide range, but I like seeing new un represented stuff in Smash. Some other cool out there picks that'll never happen is Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Glover too. All the ones people have been mentioning would be pretty cool. There's so many characters I'd want that deserve to be in, I wouldn't get mad at anything. Unless it was something utterly stupid like fortnight. That would probably make me mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom