• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
"I'm... I'm not alone," I realize as I shed a single tear.

Yeah, I mean, I believe that he has personality, but it's so subtle and you have to dig for it. It leaves open so, so much potential that was never tapped into, which is especially frustrating. He's shown vulnerability, sadness, enthusiasm, determination, wild and angry determination (just try to leave Star Hill without that star piece), kindness, sweetness, and a bit of dorkiness. The components are there, but they aren't utilized the way they should have been.
Kid Icarus Uprising is probably in my top 10 favorite games of all time, and Dark Pit is one of the reasons. (Phosphora too buuuuut that's a different topic lulz) He's more than just "Edgy Pit" even if his name says otherwise. The arc he goes through in KIU solidifies to me that he can stand on his own as a character. I was happy that he got in Smash 4, but I'd be lying if I wasn't slightly salty that he made it but my boy Lucas was temporarily cut.

Kinda reminds me of the ****post fanfic that had Lucas and Dark Pit shipped together for some reason and it lasted like more than 50 chapters. I need to find that and finish it. It was a work of art let me tell you.

And I agree with everything you said there about Geno. I think my favorite part of the game was trying to leave Star Road just to see his pissed off reaction.

D

Deleted member

Oooooh I didn't know Golden Sun is on the WiiU VC!

I'll be playing that now

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Funny, your argument s about Dark pit being a good character remind me of how SA2 is my favorite game ever due to the great rivalry between sonic and shadow, good storytelling, and great gameplay.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Oh yeah Neku's my baby too, don't forget to post in the Neku support thread if you haven't already.

Also guys, quick question: how trusting are you of leaks?
Taking them with a salt mine, no one can be sure most can even be right anymore. Even the insiders known here in this thread might have been mislead without realising it.

I mean lord, a game of telephone can only go for so long until something gets lost along the way.

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
You know, how do you guys approach character speculation? Do you just focus on supporting one or two character's or are you very liberal with who you support?
I only actively support Geno since he's the only character I feel passionate about making a return. Sure, there are other characters I want, but if I lent my support out to every character who I felt would be cool to have in the game for whatever reason, I'd inevitably spread myself too thin. At that point, it wouldn't feel like "real" support, you know? It'd be more like a personal endorsement, really, which I don't see much point in. That's why I never understood people who have over a dozen characters in their support list in their signature. (No offense to those people, of course, but how much can you really want every single one of those characters?)

Last edited:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I only actively support Geno since he's the only character I feel passionate about making a return. Sure, there are other characters I want, but if I lent my support out to every character who I felt would be cool to have in the game for whatever reason, I'd inevitably spread myself too thin. At that point, it wouldn't feel like "real" support, you know? It'd be more like a personal endorsement, really, which I don't see much point in. That's why I never understood people who have over a dozen characters in their support list in their signature. (No offense to those people, of course, but how much can you really want every single one of those characters?)
Kinda the reason why I only really post in the Geno and Ninten threads. Sure I'd kill for Claus and Klonoa, but just having two makes it much more manageable.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
even still, one of those was an echo fighter at best, and the other isnt a huge fan favorite. since they RUINED golden sun with dark dawn.
I hate that we consider 7/10 games from smaller series to be terrible games. GS1 and GS2 were both really ****ing good and Dark Dawn was certainly not nearly as good as them but that doesn't make it the awful game we portray it as, I used to do this myself. We let big franchises like Mario sh*t out yearly soulless NSMB rehash type games and don't bat an eye. The same thing happened with Advance Wars with Days of Ruin. After a stellar track record they released one game that was fine but not great and now it's seen as a series killing offensive game. Which to be fair, Nintendo did let it "kill" the series. But they shouldn't have. But they'll carry on making bad Paper Mario games because Mario

I'll take Dark Dawn and Days of Ruin every day over Extra New Super Mario Bros Wii U Deluxe: For Switch

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I only really support Geno since he's the only character I feel passionate about making a return. Sure, there are other characters I want, but if I lent my support out to every character who I felt would be cool to have in the game for whatever reason, I'd inevitably spread myself too thin. At that point, it wouldn't feel like "real" support, you know? It'd be more like a personal endorsement, really, which I don't see much point in. That's why I never understood people who have over a dozen characters in their support list in their signature. (No offense to those people, but really, how much can you really want every single one of those characters?)
Incidentally, I'm of the opposite mindset, because putting all your hopes in a single character has a big chance of backfiring hard. Especially if their series hasn't gotten anything in ages.

That, and bringing attention to characters that wouldn't be considered. I mean, everyone and their mothers in the speculation scene has heard of Geno, Isaac, Banjo, Rayman, Waluigi. Shantae, Shovel Knight, Bandana Waddle Dee and even Krystal, Lloyd, Heihachi and Dixie Kong, but good luck finding many characters that get the level of support they do. Besides joke wants like Goku and Shrek, which aren't leaving any time soon.

And if I support only one character and they don't make it, what am I left to do besides wait until next time? Just think of how long the Ridley, KKR, Daisy, Wario, Dedede and Sonic fans had to wait for their characters. Also, it's not always a guarantee that who gets in will have been asked by someone. :ultwiifittrainer:

Apart from that, I hang out in threads of characters I support depending on how they feel at the time, whether they have any activity, whether I got anything noteworthy to bring up, and whether the characters managed to get in.

Finally, I fully acknowledge that anyone that seems like they're the most likely may not necessarily will be.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I am quite the opposite actually. I am very liberal and have voiced my liking of several characters. I just really like being apart of the conversation and expanding my perspective.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
In my case, I provide input and largely support characters that I personally want, which is why, even though I'm rooting for Isaac and his fans, I'm not really in that thread. I'm mainly only in Banjo's thread, the Geno thread, and the Squeenix thread, because Banjo and Geno are the only characters left that I would really, really want that haven't been brutally deconfirmed (RIP Shadow).

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
^This. Why I support so many characters. I primarily focus on Geno, Bandana Dee, Shadow, Hollow Knight, and Shy Guy, but I still voice support for the rest.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I mean, I support a ton of characters, it's just Ninten, Geno and Banjo are the only ones that I think have a good shot this time around, and Ninten and Geno are in my top 3 most wanted period, so I prefer to just stick around in those threads.

That and I just like keeping myself to just a few threads as it's less stressful on me.

Looma

Smash Journeyman
You know, how do you guys approach character speculation? Do you just focus on supporting one or two character's or are you very liberal with who you support?
I'm definitely all over the place with character support. I've had my hands in a lot of baskets ever since Mega Man joined, effectively ending my fixation on him. More characters means more of a chance of one of them getting in. I actually ended up with a bit of a heirarchy with how many there are, and Geno's not even at the top!

Of course there's also a small pool of characters that I would be woefully disappointed with being chosen, whom I don't speak of unless my hand is forced.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I'll take Dark Dawn and Days of Ruin every day over Extra New Super Mario Bros Wii U Deluxe: For Switch
You telling me you aren't enthralled to play [New] Super Mario Bros [Wii] [Deluxe]?? With added Luigi DLC???

Last edited:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
AM I the only one who wants sonic Adventure 3? Because come on Sega, give us what we want, not push one button to win rings are meaningless games.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
AM I the only one who wants sonic Adventure 3? Because come on Sega, give us what we want, not push one button to win rings are meaningless games.
I don't think Sega is capable of doing adventure 3 anymore. It's been a stream of flops since Sonic Generations. Sonic Mania wasn't even made by Sonic team so I'm not counting that

D

Deleted member

I have like seven or eight characters I would like to see but I mainly focus on the one's that have a chance which is why I focus on Geno & Banjo instead of characters like Mach Rider, Chorus Kids or even Isaac as while I really like those characters they don't have a chance to get in as DLC. So yeah I have a group of characters I want I do mainly focus on characters that have a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Man. I still think they can but at least let us play as shadow in all the mainline games from now on! better then just sonic am I right?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Because no matter what you do, and whether you mess up or not, someone in the Sonic fanbase will complain. Heck, it's no wonder why the only new one coming lately is a racer that's not even by Sonic Team. Although there might be a SA1 remake at some point, so that's a start.

In the meantime, there really ought to be more support for Sonic characters in Smash. Never mind Shadow and the Grinch leak, others like Tails and Eggman need a fair shake.

I don't think Sega is capable of doing adventure 3 anymore. It's been a stream of flops since Sonic Generations. Sonic Mania wasn't even made by Sonic team so I'm not counting that
Boom wasn't made by them, either. At this point I won't be surprised if they just stick to Puyo Puyo for the time being.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I support Bandana Dee, Crono, Banjo, Isaac, Boshi, Travis Touchdown, Phoenix Wright, Elma, Shantae, Rayman, Mallow, and Lloyd, but they aren't characters I absolutely need in (although Isaac's case might change since I just started playing Golden Sun today).

The only two characters I need are Geno and Ninten and if they get revealed I will scream and cry tears of joy.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Because no matter what you do, and whether you mess up or not, someone in the Sonic fanbase will complain. Heck, it's no wonder why the only new one coming lately is a racer that's not even by Sonic Team. Although there might be a SA1 remake at some point, so that's a start.

In the meantime, there really ought to be more support for Sonic characters in Smash. Never mind Shadow and the Grinch leak, others like Tails and Eggman need a fair shake.

Boom wasn't made by them, either. At this point I won't be surprised if they just stick to Puyo Puyo for the time being.
I'm still salty that because Free Riders was a disaster, we're not gonna get anymore Riders games. I know a lot of people didn't care for them, but I had a blast playing Riders on the Gamecube, and even Zero Gravity on the PS2 was pretty fun. (Plus it added Silver yay.) Just a little sad that it's very unlikely to ever return.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Speaking solely about wants, I'd like:

Something representing Snow Board Kids cause my childhood lol
You know, ever since Atlus getting involved with Joker, I was really hoping to see some kind of spirit put into the game from SBK. Those games on N64 were solid. It's the only game other than Smash Bros I am willing to money match others in.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Aw, c'mon, there's no need to be that sour. Bolderousness even defends Geno and wants him as well as Erdrick. Just because someone is pessimistic on his chances and is giving an explanation why, it doesn't mean he's trying to attack anyone. We have to be realistic, and realistically, Erdrick is not off of the table. How likely he is or not is the more subjective and debatable part.

That being said, discussing Erdrick here is just making people upset. We should just clear the table and examine Geno's chances separate from him, especially since Fatman has relayed that Erdrick may have been base-game planned and is in an entirely different ball park from Geno. The idea of getting two new SE reps, even if one is not in the Fighter's Pass, is not so outrageous anymore.
I mean I posted that more as a meme because he said he was going to be memeing from now on, but if an actual response would be better I can do that too.

And nah if people want to discuss Erdrick’s chances with respect to Geno I think that’s totally fair but I think it’s more an issue with people coming into this specific thread to tell us how deluded we are to think Geno is still possible when there is *so much* evidence for Erdrick and disregard any evidence pointing towards Geno coming back in some way as literal **** on a wall.

As long as people are willing to have healthy debate I don’t really see the issue as long as they realize that this is the Geno thread and not the Erdrick Hugbox. I myself don’t see the point of pretending they have absolutely zero affect on one another’s chances just because someone believes they don’t.

I'm going to make a list on why I think Erdrick is the most likely candidate out of all of the seven characters on the SE list. You're free to dissect it and do whatever you want, but I'm tired of debating Erdrick in the Geno thread when the clear consensus is "Geno is better than Erdrick and I'd rather have Geno." Nothing wrong with that inherently, but it's not something that I can really debate against. So without further ado, here's why I think Erdrick is the one:

• Previous DLC pattern. If we're looking back on the DLC 3rd party newcomers, only one of them didn't have an extended history with Nintendo dating back to NES and SNES days, and that's Bayonetta who is considered the Smash 4 poll winner. Final Fantasy was a staple NES and SNES RPG series, Street Fighter 2 was a big SNES hit (and is the inspiration for Ryu's Smash moveset), and Joker comes from Persona, which is a spinoff series of the Shin Megami Tensei series. SMT started on Super Famicom and is clearly alive and kicking today so Joker fits the criteria. He technically has a history with Nintendo, and SMT's most recent entries are on Nintendo systems. SMT 4 is on 3DS and SMT 5 is supposedly for the Switch. Since Persona is just more popular nowadays, it's going to be represented over a mainline SMT game. Dragon Quest would fulfill this criteria because of it's introduction in the NES and it's legacy since then. Couple how Nintendo continuously tries to advertise a DQ game on their systems when they can, it's clear the history with DQ and Nintendo is fairly large and it dates back to a time long forgotten. Not to say Geno or Sora or even Crono don't have histories with Nintendo, but they're not as long or they're practically not being touched again.
  • Leakers. I know this is a divisive subject in this thread, but the majority opinion for insiders have pretty much agreed it's Erdrick or at least looking to be Erdrick. Tansut, a dude who guessed Cloud and denounced the Grinch leak, is saying Erdrick and has been hinting at a SE rep before Erdrick become a hot topic. It seems he has reliable connections to SE and we can cautiously accept it. Vergeben's history at guessing what Smash newcomer will be in virtually untouched as of now. While a lot of his sources ****ed him over on other subjects, Smash characters are the one subject he hasn't faltered in, and that's really the biggest thing to look out for when we are discussing newcomers. Plus he does have more than one source so he's not dead yet. If he says a character is definitely in during the 3.0.0 wait, we can expect it. Currently he is backing Erdrick. Those are the two big leakers in my eyes, but the general acceptance that Dragon Quest is in isn't something to take for granted when a lot of people don't even care about it in the west. (Something constantly repeated in this thread.) Leakbait is a possibility, but I think an honest unleakable situation is either Joker or K. Rool, who kept themselves hidden throughout a lot of leaker speculation.
  • General marketing for Dragon Quest. On its own, it might not mean much, but a consistent push for Dragon Quest on Nintendo consoles is telling that the series is at least on Nintendo's minds, especially in a business aspect. If they're still working together, it's not hard to see that Erdrick is possible. Plus actually gaining access to the orchestra soundtrack for DQ11, which is exclusive to the Switch release, means Nintendo can get DQ music into Smash no problem.
  • Iconic (at least in Japan). There are literal displays dedicated to Dragon Quest in Japan. Supposedly, the series is so popular that people will skip school and mug you for the game. A lot of developers at Nintendo have fond memories with Dragon Quest. It is the grand daddy of JRPGs and working with the series, while not having worldwide appeal, is certainly without a doubt legendary. The worldwide appeal thing is not really a rule to begin with.
  • Brave. Yuusha, DQ3's Japanese hero's title, literally translates to Brave. Stats were an initial concern, but those can certainly change. Joker had a height stat of 15, which is Luigi's height, and Joker is certainly not the height of someone who is 15 from what we saw of his model. The stats can change, making Brave more likely to just be Erdrick. Given how the codenames were removed from the game, it seems we were never meant to see these. Brave could legit just be Yuusha.
  • There's probably more I can say but it's getting late and I'm hoping you see my point by now.

So yeah. The evidence isn't conclusive, but there's a lot to say about DQ being in Smash Bros. I could explain further in-depth, but it's a pointless endeavor at this point. While I want Geno in Smash, the circumstances surrounding him are nowhere near as powerful as DQ or even Kingdom Hearts or FF7. He was a character from one game and was only kept alive by a fanbase who's results are relatively small in the grand scheme. I mean King K Rool and Ridley got into Smash because of the fans for their series, but Nintendo is pushed for DKC and Metroid for them to be relevant again. If Nintendo made plans for Geno and Super Mario RPG in general, I could see them choosing him, but I'm tired. I've been vouching for him for about six months and recent turns of events have made me see possibilities in a different light. I would love him to be in Smash, but it's just so unlikely no matter what theory I see pulled from the limited information we have.

I could be wrong and that's why I have that 1% in my inference over his chances instead of 0%. If I am wrong, I'll be cheering alongside y'all. I support both so I'm at a point where I'm bashing my head against a wall to achieve nothing for me. I'll love both getting in despite having a preference over the other. Until this is all settled, I'll just meme.

Support doesn't mean throw **** at the wall and pretend it doesn't smell. You can still want a character in Smash and admit he isn't likely this time around. Look at virtually any small-time character thread that has not broke over ten pages. Doesn't stop people from wanting the character, but they can sure stop expecting him after a certain point.
As several people have pointed out before patterns are bull****. Patterns have been broken. Even then you’re holding DQ’s status (and by proxy Erdrick’s) as a Nintendo legacy franchise over Geno when he’s a literal Mario character

The only leaker that hasn’t gotten completely btfo is tansut and he has one leak from 4 years ago to his name. How many debunks will it take for people to stop riding Vergeben’s pp? The world will never know.

Marketing for DQ on Nintendo systems has been a thing forever. Has it ever resulted in anything significant outside of Japan? Not really. Could it be an attempt to build up the brand so people overseas welcome Erdrick? Maybe. But this is pointing out something that’s honestly not out of the ordinary in the grand scope of SE trying to make DQ a thing.

As far as being “””iconic””” goes yeah it’s popular in Japan. That’s it. And even then no one has been requesting Erdrick or DQ in any significant way in Japan even with that popularity.

For Brave I mean Joker didn’t use a pseudonym for Joker. The name in the files was Jack as a reference to Jack Frost. So you’d think Erdrick wouldn’t literally just be called by his Japanese title, right? Also yeah stats can change. But just because stats can change shouldn’t be a tally mark for Erdrick. I mean if anything Brave is just as likely as being Slime if stats completely don’t matter.

So yeah to me these points aren’t really *that* great or as significant as you’re making them out to be. And even then I’m not sure how you came to the conclusion that FF or KH have more significant things surrounding them than Geno. You don’t know what Nintendo is or isn’t vouching for regarding Geno. If anything the hints and Easter eggs that have popped up over the last year show that Nintendo is pushing public recognition of SMRPG and Geno specifically both in and out of games.

6 months really isn’t that long to have been a supporter of a character when you consider several people here have been supporting him since before Sm4sh and Brawl. If you want to jump off the bandwagon that’s cool but to do so and poopoo any sort of notion that Geno has a chance in SSBU and compare evidence for his inclusion on the level of what you’re bringing up to literal **** on a wall is pretty funny.

Last edited:

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman
I hate that we consider 7/10 games from smaller series to be terrible games. GS1 and GS2 were both really ****ing good and Dark Dawn was certainly not nearly as good as them but that doesn't make it the awful game we portray it as, I used to do this myself. We let big franchises like Mario sh*t out yearly soulless NSMB rehash type games and don't bat an eye. The same thing happened with Advance Wars with Days of Ruin. After a stellar track record they released one game that was fine but not great and now it's seen as a series killing offensive game. Which to be fair, Nintendo did let it "kill" the series. But they shouldn't have. But they'll carry on making bad Paper Mario games because Mario

I don't disagree, but I haven't bought ANY of the 2d mario games, they're all pretty **** and I never have expectations out of them at all. as far as golden sun goes, TLA was divisive as HELL because of the amount of useless dialog and pointless side plots that never went anywhere. Most people I know quit halfway through it because of how long it was and deemed it "****" It had issues, sure, but they weren't so bad I couldn't do a couple of full playthroughs. When dark dawn released, it had all the same problems as TLA and more, even though critics and the public alike voiced concerns about the length and overall story progression. The fact of the matter is, where the first GS game was an 8-9/10 TLA was a 7-8 and DD was a 6. The point is, the masses didn't like it, and the fans of the series had a hard time defending it. The same thing will happen to paper mario soon too, but hopefully instead of 86ing it, they'll fix it.

The series as a whole can recover in the eyes of the devoted, but we are small in number, most people have a hard time getting into really long jrpgs these days, unless they can pull it off correctly, like persona 5 did. I haven't touched paper mario since super paper mario, because it wasn't what I wanted, It was alright, but I stand by TTYD being the best paper mario game, and miyamoto can eat a bag of dildos for not liking it and pushing the series away from it.

I can't say anything on advance wars because it bored me as a whole, unlike FE I couldn't get attached to anyone or anything as they were all disposable nameless units like in an RTS, and if I'm going to be stuck with "tank crew a, tank crew b, infantry a, infantry b" I'll just play an RTS instead.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Glad to find out that other people like Dark Pit too. I just find him so funny and his theme is great.
I love how it's universally agreeded that the two fan favorites should be Banjo and Geno.
Well, there’s others, but they’re either ATs, first party, or have other reasons besides fan support that could lead them to get in.
I support a lot of characters. If a character represents an unrepresented Nintendo IP, chances are I support them, and enthusiastically too.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I'm also another person who's all over the place when it comes to support. I want a rich roster full of a bunch of faces both familiar and unfamiliar to the common gamer. Ultimate has me pretty satisfied in that department, but there's characters that I love that still haven't made their debut in Smash yet. My top characters are Geno, Ninten, and Conker.

Here's a question: Is anyone here opposed to Conker getting into Smash? I personally don't mind if I'm one of the only people being vocal about him, I want the ****ing squirrel. But idk, I wish there was more love spread to him.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Here's a question: Is anyone here opposed to Conker getting into Smash? I personally don't mind if I'm one of the only people being vocal about him, I want the ****ing squirrel. But idk, I wish there was more love spread to him.
I don't think people are apposed to him, just that Banjo has taken most of the spotlight.

D

Deleted member

I'm also another person who's all over the place when it comes to support. I want a rich roster full of a bunch of faces both familiar and unfamiliar to the common gamer. Ultimate has me pretty satisfied in that department, but there's characters that I love that still haven't made their debut in Smash yet. My top characters are Geno, Ninten, and Conker.

I wouldn't be very opposed to Conker in Smash

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord

Conker would be dope.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I don't think people are apposed to him, just that Banjo has taken most of the spotlight.
I've been turned down by Banjo fans on other sites before. I've seen him be called a nobody, hailing from an obscure game that sold horribly compared to the glorious Banjo games. I don't mind that, they aren't really wrong because realistically Banjo is the more popular franchise. But at the same time lots of people are discrediting the following that the Conker games (specifically Bad Fur Day) received.

Anyway, my bad for getting us off topic, we can return to Geno.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I've been turned down by Banjo fans on other sites before. I've seen him be called a nobody, hailing from an obscure game that sold horribly compared to the glorious Banjo games. I don't mind that, they aren't really wrong because realistically Banjo is the more popular franchise. But at the same time lots of people are discrediting the following that the Conker games (specifically Bad Fur Day) received.

Anyway, my bad for getting us off topic, we can return to Geno.
That's just silly. Conker's BFD was such a great game, and one that I grew up with. (Make of that what you will...) Conker may not have been a smash hit like Banjo, but they're both still beloved and wonderful series.

Would I prefer Conker over Banjo in Smash? Not really. My heart is so tied to Banjo that I couldn't go with anyone else. That being said, if Banjo couldn't get in, Conker would be my next choice. I love that piece of **** squirrel.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
That's just silly. Conker's BFD was such a great game, and one that I grew up with. (Make of that what you will...) Conker may not have been a smash hit like Banjo, but they're both still beloved and wonderful series.

Would I prefer Conker over Banjo in Smash? Not really. My heart is so tied to Banjo that I couldn't go with anyone else. That being said, if Banjo couldn't get in, Conker would be my next choice. I love that piece of **** squirrel.
Honestly, I'm sad that I can't play the game legally. I own the N64 cartriges for BK and BT but I could never find a copy of BFD that wasn't ludicrously expensive and I don't own any of the Xbox consoles. Hopefully this Switch Xbox Live deal will allow us to play old Rareware games on the Switch. I'd kill for that.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
What if they pulled a surprise and got us both Banjo and Conker? Unlikely as that is, it would be pretty awesome. Have your normally scheduled Banjo animated trailer go through the rounds only to be followed by Conker making a surprise appearance by introducing his chainsaw to a sandbag or something. There is a certain flare to having the two characters meeting up with Diddy again...

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
If you guys don't mind answering, where did this idea that we're getting two fan favorites in the pass thing come from?
Apparently, Polar's source has rumored that this is the case. It's pretty interesting, but considering no one knows the DLC (or no one knew), it makes me wonder... unless the very higher-ups at NoA are aware, and stuff has trickled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom