• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleshdude.gov

Smash Journeyman
Quick pessimism for a second (sorry).

I feel like music is a disincentive for Square to add Geno since, as far as I'm aware, they claim no right to it. It all goes to Yoko, and given Square's money-oriented way of business, I doubt Geno, a character from a relatively obscure old RPG, is their top priority for a character. This could very easily be untrue, but regardless, the music just seems another nail in Geno's coffin to me.
Due to the way Square Enix operates, them not owning the music rights would not necessarily affect any one character's chances. You see, Square Enix is unique in that all of its composers' compositions are allowed to remain in the hands of their creators. This is how, for instance, Sugiyama is allowed to do whatever he wants with Dragon Quest music outside of Square's permissions - he owns the rights to all of it. (Note that he does not own the rights to the Dragon Quest logo or franchising, however.)

This policy means that Square never gets a complete cut of lent out music tracks, as some of those profits go to the composer. This also means that they must go through legal hoops just to distribute their own music in other games. (This is the reason there are only 2 Final Fantasy songs in Ultimate, and why 2B only adds 3 Nier songs to SoulCalibur VI.)

If anything, this point about the music is actually in favor of Geno - Yoko Shinomura is already involved in Ultimate's soundtrack, so it would be easier for all parties involved to negotiate a contract. This is as opposed to Sugiyama, who is both notoriously difficult to work with and would likely want a much larger cut of the DLC profits than Square or Nintendo would be comfortable with giving him.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You should've seen it when Fatmanonice was ready to drop out... oh man, literally everyone in this thread abandoned ship except for like two people.
Yeah, moral sure took a plunge there. In this case I think we have been victim to a slow Erdrick burn for a while. We need to fix this. I recommend we find some funny memes.

Last edited:

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
The same could be said for Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy if I recall correctly.
Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy are relatively obscure old RPGs? Dragon Quest definitely misses the mark here in the West, but don't forget it's reserved its own day in Japan, and Final Fantasy is their best selling series, so it stands to reason that their most popular character from the best selling Final Fantasy game would generate profit.

I think comparing Geno to Cloud is unfair since Cloud is basically Square Enix's mascot. Erdrick seems fair since he's actually from an old game but bear in mind the series he's from carries most of his weight.

On another note, did you guys know that of all the best selling Square franchises, SMRPG is 8th? 7.42 million sales for a single entry is impressive.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
On another note, did you guys know that of all the best selling Square franchises, SMRPG is 8th? 7.42 million sales for a single entry is impressive.
Yeah, moral sure took a plunge there. In this case I think we have been victim to a slow Erdrick burn for a while. We need to fix this. I recommend we find some funny memes.
I got one.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy are relatively obscure old RPGs? Dragon Quest definitely misses the mark here in the West, but don't forget it's reserved its own day in Japan, and Final Fantasy is their best selling series, so it stands to reason that their most popular character from the best selling Final Fantasy game would generate profit.

I think comparing Geno to Cloud is unfair since Cloud is basically Square Enix's mascot. Erdrick seems fair since he's actually from an old game but bear in mind the series he's from carries most of his weight.

I meant when it comes to the music. Square does not own the DQ and FF soundtracks either.

Edit:
I got one.

It's great, though I feel like Nintendo should be replaced with something different. Idk, Square would probably know why it matters to Nintendo...
Look at me being a meme critic. That's no fun. Anyway, I love the stuff this guy makes.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jesus Christ, I don't get how you guys keep thinking Erdrick's chances are so high. He's got no more going for him than any other character, hell, Sora has more going for him than Erdrick and if the SMRPG references aren't just cute nods than Geno had more going for him, and my god the stuff lining up for Banjo-Kazooie right now is way more crazy than anything Erdrick supporters can muster.

Seriously, he's a bad pick for Nintendo to make, and I'm positive they know that and he's not happening. Nothing point to him having any real credibility now except one leaker who bursted out about him uncharacteristically while the other leakers supporting him are falling over themselves.
I'm going to make a list on why I think Erdrick is the most likely candidate out of all of the seven characters on the SE list. You're free to dissect it and do whatever you want, but I'm tired of debating Erdrick in the Geno thread when the clear consensus is "Geno is better than Erdrick and I'd rather have Geno." Nothing wrong with that inherently, but it's not something that I can really debate against. So without further ado, here's why I think Erdrick is the one:

• Previous DLC pattern. If we're looking back on the DLC 3rd party newcomers, only one of them didn't have an extended history with Nintendo dating back to NES and SNES days, and that's Bayonetta who is considered the Smash 4 poll winner. Final Fantasy was a staple NES and SNES RPG series, Street Fighter 2 was a big SNES hit (and is the inspiration for Ryu's Smash moveset), and Joker comes from Persona, which is a spinoff series of the Shin Megami Tensei series. SMT started on Super Famicom and is clearly alive and kicking today so Joker fits the criteria. He technically has a history with Nintendo, and SMT's most recent entries are on Nintendo systems. SMT 4 is on 3DS and SMT 5 is supposedly for the Switch. Since Persona is just more popular nowadays, it's going to be represented over a mainline SMT game. Dragon Quest would fulfill this criteria because of it's introduction in the NES and it's legacy since then. Couple how Nintendo continuously tries to advertise a DQ game on their systems when they can, it's clear the history with DQ and Nintendo is fairly large and it dates back to a time long forgotten. Not to say Geno or Sora or even Crono don't have histories with Nintendo, but they're not as long or they're practically not being touched again.
  • Leakers. I know this is a divisive subject in this thread, but the majority opinion for insiders have pretty much agreed it's Erdrick or at least looking to be Erdrick. Tansut, a dude who guessed Cloud and denounced the Grinch leak, is saying Erdrick and has been hinting at a SE rep before Erdrick become a hot topic. It seems he has reliable connections to SE and we can cautiously accept it. Vergeben's history at guessing what Smash newcomer will be in virtually untouched as of now. While a lot of his sources ****ed him over on other subjects, Smash characters are the one subject he hasn't faltered in, and that's really the biggest thing to look out for when we are discussing newcomers. Plus he does have more than one source so he's not dead yet. If he says a character is definitely in during the 3.0.0 wait, we can expect it. Currently he is backing Erdrick. Those are the two big leakers in my eyes, but the general acceptance that Dragon Quest is in isn't something to take for granted when a lot of people don't even care about it in the west. (Something constantly repeated in this thread.) Leakbait is a possibility, but I think an honest unleakable situation is either Joker or K. Rool, who kept themselves hidden throughout a lot of leaker speculation.
  • General marketing for Dragon Quest. On its own, it might not mean much, but a consistent push for Dragon Quest on Nintendo consoles is telling that the series is at least on Nintendo's minds, especially in a business aspect. If they're still working together, it's not hard to see that Erdrick is possible. Plus actually gaining access to the orchestra soundtrack for DQ11, which is exclusive to the Switch release, means Nintendo can get DQ music into Smash no problem.
  • Iconic (at least in Japan). There are literal displays dedicated to Dragon Quest in Japan. Supposedly, the series is so popular that people will skip school and mug you for the game. A lot of developers at Nintendo have fond memories with Dragon Quest. It is the grand daddy of JRPGs and working with the series, while not having worldwide appeal, is certainly without a doubt legendary. The worldwide appeal thing is not really a rule to begin with.
  • Brave. Yuusha, DQ3's Japanese hero's title, literally translates to Brave. Stats were an initial concern, but those can certainly change. Joker had a height stat of 15, which is Luigi's height, and Joker is certainly not the height of someone who is 15 from what we saw of his model. The stats can change, making Brave more likely to just be Erdrick. Given how the codenames were removed from the game, it seems we were never meant to see these. Brave could legit just be Yuusha.
  • There's probably more I can say but it's getting late and I'm hoping you see my point by now.

So yeah. The evidence isn't conclusive, but there's a lot to say about DQ being in Smash Bros. I could explain further in-depth, but it's a pointless endeavor at this point. While I want Geno in Smash, the circumstances surrounding him are nowhere near as powerful as DQ or even Kingdom Hearts or FF7. He was a character from one game and was only kept alive by a fanbase who's results are relatively small in the grand scheme. I mean King K Rool and Ridley got into Smash because of the fans for their series, but Nintendo is pushed for DKC and Metroid for them to be relevant again. If Nintendo made plans for Geno and Super Mario RPG in general, I could see them choosing him, but I'm tired. I've been vouching for him for about six months and recent turns of events have made me see possibilities in a different light. I would love him to be in Smash, but it's just so unlikely no matter what theory I see pulled from the limited information we have.

I could be wrong and that's why I have that 1% in my inference over his chances instead of 0%. If I am wrong, I'll be cheering alongside y'all. I support both so I'm at a point where I'm bashing my head against a wall to achieve nothing for me. I'll love both getting in despite having a preference over the other. Until this is all settled, I'll just meme.

Man for a geno support thread there sure are alot of people just giving up on him.
Support doesn't mean throw **** at the wall and pretend it doesn't smell. You can still want a character in Smash and admit he isn't likely this time around. Look at virtually any small-time character thread that has not broke over ten pages. Doesn't stop people from wanting the character, but they can sure stop expecting him after a certain point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
I meant when it comes to the music. Square does not own the DQ and FF soundtracks either.
I know what you meant, but these are other factors that pedestal Cloud and Erdrick over Geno from a marketing perspective.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace

Edit:

It's great, though I feel like Nintendo should be replaced with something different. Idk, Square would probably know why it matters to Nintendo...
Look at me being a meme critic. That's no fun. Anyway, I love the stuff this guy makes.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
It's supposed to be Nintendo of America because they want it back the most.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I'm going to make a list on why I think Erdrick is the most likely candidate out of all of the seven characters on the SE list. You're free to dissect it and do whatever you want, but I'm tired of debating Erdrick in the Geno thread when the clear consensus is "Geno is better than Erdrick and I'd rather have Geno." Nothing wrong with that inherently, but it's not something that I can really debate against. So without further ado, here's why I think Erdrick is the one:

• Previous DLC pattern. If we're looking back on the DLC 3rd party newcomers, only one of them didn't have an extended history with Nintendo dating back to NES and SNES days, and that's Bayonetta who is considered the Smash 4 poll winner. Final Fantasy was a staple NES and SNES RPG series, Street Fighter 2 was a big SNES hit (and is the inspiration for Ryu's Smash moveset), and Joker comes from Persona, which is a spinoff series of the Shin Megami Tensei series. SMT started on Super Famicom and is clearly alive and kicking today so Joker fits the criteria. He technically has a history with Nintendo, and SMT's most recent entries are on Nintendo systems. SMT 4 is on 3DS and SMT 5 is supposedly for the Switch. Since Persona is just more popular nowadays, it's going to be represented over a mainline SMT game. Dragon Quest would fulfill this criteria because of it's introduction in the NES and it's legacy since then. Couple how Nintendo continuously tries to advertise a DQ game on their systems when they can, it's clear the history with DQ and Nintendo is fairly large and it dates back to a time long forgotten. Not to say Geno or Sora or even Crono don't have histories with Nintendo, but they're not as long or they're practically not being touched again.
  • Leakers. I know this is a divisive subject in this thread, but the majority opinion for insiders have pretty much agreed it's Erdrick or at least looking to be Erdrick. Tansut, a dude who guessed Cloud and denounced the Grinch leak, is saying Erdrick and has been hinting at a SE rep before Erdrick become a hot topic. It seems he has reliable connections to SE and we can cautiously accept it. Vergeben's history at guessing what Smash newcomer will be in virtually untouched as of now. While a lot of his sources ****ed him over on other subjects, Smash characters are the one subject he hasn't faltered in, and that's really the biggest thing to look out for when we are discussing newcomers. Plus he does have more than one source so he's not dead yet. If he says a character is definitely in during the 3.0.0 wait, we can expect it. Currently he is backing Erdrick. Those are the two big leakers in my eyes, but the general acceptance that Dragon Quest is in isn't something to take for granted when a lot of people don't even care about it in the west. (Something constantly repeated in this thread.) Leakbait is a possibility, but I think an honest unleakable situation is either Joker or K. Rool, who kept themselves hidden throughout a lot of leaker speculation.
  • General marketing for Dragon Quest. On its own, it might not mean much, but a consistent push for Dragon Quest on Nintendo consoles is telling that the series is at least on Nintendo's minds, especially in a business aspect. If they're still working together, it's not hard to see that Erdrick is possible. Plus actually gaining access to the orchestra soundtrack for DQ11, which is exclusive to the Switch release, means Nintendo can get DQ music into Smash no problem.
  • Iconic (at least in Japan). There are literal displays dedicated to Dragon Quest in Japan. Supposedly, the series is so popular that people will skip school and mug you for the game. A lot of developers at Nintendo have fond memories with Dragon Quest. It is the grand daddy of JRPGs and working with the series, while not having worldwide appeal, is certainly without a doubt legendary. The worldwide appeal thing is not really a rule to begin with.
  • Brave. Yuusha, DQ3's Japanese hero's title, literally translates to Brave. Stats were an initial concern, but those can certainly change. Joker had a height stat of 15, which is Luigi's height, and Joker is certainly not the height of someone who is 15 from what we saw of his model. The stats can change, making Brave more likely to just be Erdrick. Given how the codenames were removed from the game, it seems we were never meant to see these. Brave could legit just be Yuusha.
  • There's probably more I can say but it's getting late and I'm hoping you see my point by now.

So yeah. The evidence isn't conclusive, but there's a lot to say about DQ being in Smash Bros. I could explain further in-depth, but it's a pointless endeavor at this point. While I want Geno in Smash, the circumstances surrounding him are nowhere near as powerful as DQ or even Kingdom Hearts or FF7. He was a character from one game and was only kept alive by a fanbase who's results are relatively small in the grand scheme. I mean King K Rool and Ridley got into Smash because of the fans for their series, but Nintendo is pushed for DKC and Metroid for them to be relevant again. If Nintendo made plans for Geno and Super Mario RPG in general, I could see them choosing him, but I'm tired. I've been vouching for him for about six months and recent turns of events have made me see possibilities in a different light. I would love him to be in Smash, but it's just so unlikely no matter what theory I see pulled from the limited information we have.

I could be wrong and that's why I have that 1% in my inference over his chances instead of 0%. If I am wrong, I'll be cheering alongside y'all. I support both so I'm at a point where I'm bashing my head against a wall to achieve nothing for me. I'll love both getting in despite having a preference over the other. Until this is all settled, I'll just meme.

Support doesn't mean throw **** at the wall and pretend it doesn't smell. You can still want a character in Smash and admit he isn't likely this time around. Look at virtually any small-time character thread that has not broke over ten pages. Doesn't stop people from wanting the character, but they can sure stop expecting him after a certain point.

I just really hope another Erdrick debate isn't sparked. He's a character that we have absolutely no idea if he's actually gonna be in. I'm not saying any side is wrong, but arguing over something with only inferences and assumptions to support you is like running in circles and chasing your tail; the only result is two people pissed with each other because no one can prove the other wrong. I also don't think it's right to come at someone for thinking that Erdrick is has a high chance of getting in. Idk, Erdrick as a topic has completely burned me out and I could really care less for all of it until we get official word from Nintendo.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord

Imagine being this guy that wants to spend his time trying to knock us Geno supporters down a few pegs in our thread lmao. Yet another person who comes in here upset about us discussing Geno in a positive manner. What the hell do you think you’re going to find in here?

Out of a 7 day week, we spend maybe 2-3 of those days feeling like Geno maybe actually has a decent shot, and then people like you come in here and just cannot accept that. Go post in the Square thread.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion

I just really hope another Erdrick debate isn't sparked. He's a character that we have absolutely no idea if he's actually gonna be in. I'm not saying any side is wrong, but arguing over something with only inferences and assumptions to support you is like running in circles and chasing your tail; the only result is two people pissed with each other because no one can prove the other wrong. I also don't think it's right to come at someone for thinking that Erdrick is has a high chance of getting in. Idk, Erdrick as a topic has completely burned me out and I could really care less for all of it until we get official word from Nintendo.
We've got nothing better to discuss though. Erdrick discussions keep my tiny flame of hope alit

D

Deleted member

Exactly my opinion by now. I'm pretty much done talking about Erdrick within this thread. The post was meant as a final thesis as to why I think Erdrick is getting in. After that, it's pretty illogical for me to continue it. If people bash him, I'll just ignore it next time despite it annoying me. If someone responds to my megapost with rebuttals, I wont respond back.

Out of a 7 day week, we spend maybe 2-3 of those days feeling like Geno maybe actually has a decent shot, and then people like you come in here and just cannot accept that. Go post in the Square thread.
Sorry you feel that way, mate.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Man for a geno support thread there sure are alot of people just giving up on him.
Man, no matter what, I'll never give up on him. I may be pessimistic about his chances, but I'll never stop cheering for my boy. I'm going to fight tooth and nail for him and Mallow to come back, even if I have to drag them out of Square's offices, kicking and screaming.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
We've got nothing better to discuss though. Erdrick discussions keep my tiny flame of hope alit
Really? That is not what I am seeing here. We should really just stop discussing the hero at this point. It's eaten us alive to a point and only makes things worse for the threads overall mood. People get mad, people hate on DQ, it brings in DQ supporters who are mad, it's not a good cycle. And the only way the cycle can truly end is when Nintendo play's their card, which wont be any time soon. Let's just talk about Geno and meme till the cows come home. That is what I would like to do at least.

-Coco-

Smash Ace
Imagine being this guy that wants to spend his time trying to knock us Geno supporters down a few pegs in our thread lmao. Yet another person who comes in here upset about us discussing Geno in a positive manner. What the hell do you think you’re going to find in here?

Did you even read his post? He was replying to someone who jumped on him first where he was DEFENDING Geno in that exact post. lmao

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Yes, but we were discussing stuff under the context of music.

Would make sense. Is there a way to tell the difference between the logo's?
Nah, there's no difference, and I'm pretty sure that NoJ also uses the same Nintendo logo, the one in English, but their red logo from 1975 to 2006 was always and is still the best one. The old ones before 1975 were cool, but I absolutely despise the gray logo from 2007 and current one we have now. Sure the current one is red, but it's not the same as the old from from 1975 because it's not... well, the logo itself is white, it's just that they use a red background in order for us to see it. I really miss the old logo from 1975. Sorry about going off-topic.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Nah, there's no difference, and I'm pretty sure that NoJ also uses the same Nintendo logo, the one in English, but their red logo from 1975 to 2006 was always and is still the best one. The old ones before 1975 were cool, but I absolutely despise the gray logo from 2007 and current one we have now. Sure the current one is red, but it's not the same as the old from from 1975 because it's not... well, the logo itself is white, it's just that they use a red background in order for us to see it. I really miss the old logo from 1975. Sorry about going off-topic.
It's fine. I do have to ask though, why didn't you just put Reggie's face on Spidey if you wanted to represent NoA? He is already a meme as it is.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
It's fine. I do have to ask though, why didn't you just put Reggie's face on Spidey if you wanted to represent NoA? He is already a meme as it is.
Wow, how did I not think of that? Well, I guess depression can limit us from extending our thoughts. Oh well, I can still remake the meme, but I'm actually more surprised some people actually understood the meme because it originated from a fight scene in Spider-Man 3 with some parody-worthy lines.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know yeah lol. Pretty much everyone here has given up on him for wave 1 (except myself and 5 other people lmao).

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Music wasn't my only point though.

Anyway y'all I finally got to 3.5 million GSP!
The only part of the post that was not about music was the second half of your second sentence, which was just saying Geno is obscure. Your first and third sentence was all about the music.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I accept Geno might not get in. But I haven't fully given up on any character as of right now since there is nothing to really deconfirm anyone yet. Only one guy is claiming Erdrick right now and the rest of Erdrick's evidence is the exact same sort of stuff you would see on a "x character is confirmed for smash" compilation that's posted on 4chan.

Last edited:

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
The only part of the post that was not about music was the second half of your second sentence, which was just saying Geno is obscure. Your first and third sentence was all about the music.
You still half to account for an argument's entirety. Missing a measly part of a sentence can change the argument completely, especially when that point was complementary.

But hey I also have news for the rest of us I just got an amazing 0 to death kill and I fffffffffffffffforgot to save the replay kms.

I do have the replay of another (almost) 0 to death kill but I choked after the kill and lost :(

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You still half to account for an argument's entirety. Missing a measly part of a sentence can change the argument completely, especially when that point was complementary.

But hey I also have news for the rest of us I just got an amazing 0 to death kill and I fffffffffffffffforgot to save the replay kms.

I do have the replay of another (almost) 0 to death kill but I choked after the kill and lost :(
Okay then. Square owns none of it's music for Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest or SMRPG. SMRPG actually has the advantage when it comes to music because Yoko is already on board with the game. I will not doubt that Geno is obscure compared to other Square charaters, but he can possibly make up for it through his great Nintendo history(Being the baby of the two companies collaboration is rather impressive) as well as his massive fan demand that has assisted other Smash characters in the past(Especially in Ultimate). And before it is said that fan demand does not apply to DLC, the returning DLC veterans of Smash 4, Cloud and Bayo would like to speak to you.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Most unfun characters to play against:
1) Zero Suit Samus
2) Robin
3) Corrin
4) Any Link
5) Pichu (only his hitbox oh my god it's nonexistent)

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Most unfun characters to play against:
1) Zero Suit Samus
2) Robin
3) Corrin
4) Any Link
5) Pichu (only his hitbox oh my god it's nonexistent)
I thought Corrin's were uncommon? Also poor Pikachu. It was once seen as a great contender for the best character in Ultimate, only to be beaten by it's once comically inferior little sibling.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
I thought Corrin's were uncommon? Also poor Pikachu. It was once seen as a great contender for the best character in Ultimate, only to be beaten by it's once comically inferior little sibling.
I never face anyone in the top 3 so when I do I'm screwed basically.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
2FED5068-8172-4E24-9CF5-D0E67502DFB0.jpeg

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Also yes Roy is like the only character I use rn lol, hence the disproportionate GSP and Roster GSP.

It's not exactly the best accomplishment, but still. My dream is to become good enough to enter tournaments and promote Geno more.

Last edited:

Eric2625

Smash Cadet
Nice to see people at least think geno has a chance.Pretty weird that both ridley and k rool got into base roster but not geno,but hey that's just square being rough and preferring their characters being dlc if he does get in.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
We still have to have hope. I honestly think Erdrick's chance were killed by this direct. If Erdrick was gonna happen, why not reveal him with all of the DQ stuff? Plus Vergeben being debunked (yes!)

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
To everyone saying Erdrick isn't happening since his "time to shine" passed; don't forget they said there's even more Dragon Quest news to come, so he's not entirely out of the running...

yet.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
More news doesn't mean smash reveal. They said more animal crossing news is coming soon but I don't see Digby joining the roster any time soon.

D

Deleted member

Pete is actually going to be revealed at E3 and he's going to **** on all the leakers

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
More news doesn't mean smash reveal. They said more animal crossing news is coming soon but I don't see Digby joining the roster any time soon.
But how is that a just comparison? My point wasn't more news = smash reveal, it's that more news on an upcoming installment to a franchise with a character heavily speculated should be taken into account. Next time could very well be a more perfect time to announce Erdrick, assuming he's DLC, so I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom