• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
You are really excited right now. I have my hopes and ideas, I am just keeping my expectations in check. So far I have not been so impressed with VGA outside of the Stanley Parable.
yea the new stanley parable stuff was cool. you can tell im not super into microsoft or playstation when im more excited that reggie wore a smash shirt than anything else

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
The stars are aligning for Geno my goodness. HQ a random trivia game mentioning Geno by name when talking about Mario and mentioning Smash Ultimate at the beginning. Why would they do that? Possibly to familiarize people with who he is and then announce him for smash?

D

Deleted member

The stars are aligning for Geno my goodness. HQ a random trivia game mentioning Geno by name when talking about Mario and mentioning Smash Ultimate at the beginning. Why would they do that? Possibly to familiarize people with who he is and then announce him for smash?
Y E S

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I think there's a good chance Smash DLC will be announced here tonight. They announced new DLC for Rocket League, so why not Smash?

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
This all kinda reminds me of that SMRPG anniversary tweet. It kinda came out of nowhere in the same way, didn't it?

Kalitalis

Smash Rookie
Yeah HQ is basically a marketing platform. Back when it was first going viral and pulling 1 million+ users daily, they would have rounds for big films and what not. One night they had Dwayne the Rock Johnson hosting a Rampage themed one.

D

Deleted member

Yeah HQ is basically a marketing platform. Back when it was first going viral and pulling 1 million+ users daily, they would have rounds for big films and what not. One night they had Dwayne the Rock Johnson hosting a Rampage themed one.
Thanks for sharing this with us

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't hear any specific new rumors it wasn't Geno. I don't think much more than what you've all already heard.

I'm getting nervous that today may well be the day and so many people are saying it isn't Geno

I don't want another Grinch Leak to happen

Last edited:

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
I REALLY think Geno’s gonna be announced tonight everything is aligning it’s actually insane.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
I didn't hear any specific new rumors it wasn't Geno. I don't think much more than what you've all already heard.

I'm getting nervous that today may well be the day and so many people are saying it isn't Geno

thankfully leakypandy was deconfirmed though

D

Deleted member

Things are looking good for us. No one is, like you said, is saying Geno is out, and if they are, it is bias. Don't be nervous :)

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I just noticed, this thread is one of the only character speculation threads that is commentating on the VGA's at the moment.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
dragon quest lost the award for best rpg, no dragon quest rep announcement, and instead it was monster hunter that won
Although Leaky Pandy DID say that DQ might not win best RPG, so technically he's not out

He said it might lose due to "politics"

Last edited:

Necro Toad

Smash Apprentice

I am more scared than excited, for sure!

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
I just noticed, this thread is one of the only character speculation threads that is commentating on the VGA's at the moment.
Probably cause our character is the most likely one to be revealed, yeah It’s kinda funny but I’m having a lot of fun with you all.

MattX20

Smash Hero

Again, what sources? No one I've seen has said Geno is out.

ShroomEL

Smash Apprentice
Watchin the VGA rn, hearing a lot supposed Smash info. I'm really looking forward to seeing something about Metroid Prime 4 or Smash, but I've stopped putting faith in leaks. But I guess I'm gonna go with you guys and hope for the best. Hopefully it IS Geno if anything

Last edited:

TBone06

Smash Ace
I've never watched the Game Awards before. At first glance, it looks like it's a pretty big deal.

D

Deleted member

Watchin the VGA rn, hearing a lot supposed Smash info. I'm really looking forward to seeing something about Metroid Prime 4 or Smash, but I've stopped putting faith in leaks. But I guess I'm gonna go with you guys and hope for the best. Hopefully it IS Geno if anything
Saaammee!!

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
Again, what sources? No one I've seen has said Geno is out.
I'm not going to give names because I don't think I'm in the position to, but I can assure you some of the most reputable people have been telling me outright that Geno is leakbait. I personally still have faith in him, but I think it's noteworthy. I'm not going to say who it is, but I'll just say if they posted it publically, it'd be a big deal...

There's a good reason Psycho wants to lower expectations a bit.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Screw it, I am here with y'all! We have to remember, nothing is guaranteed, nothing is hinted...but seeing the 3 big Executives starting us off was pretty neat.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
I'm not going to give names because I don't think I'm in the position to, but I can assure you some of the most reputable people have been telling me outright that Geno is leakbait. I personally still have faith in him, but I think it's noteworthy. I'm not going to say who it is, but I'll just say if they posted it publically, it'd be a big deal...

i personally think no one knows whos a red herring and who isnt and anyone saying they know for sure is bull****, but thats just me

ShroomEL

Smash Apprentice

That doesn't sound particularly good

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

Well, that is certainly troublesome. I say we just see how things play out for the rest of VGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom