• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laszyking456

Smash Apprentice
I think the big thing about Geno flash that people don't want it as his recovery is that it is the only move where he transforms. Something that drastic to a character's appearance seems best suited to a final smash, especially with how most other transformations in this game are considered. the only two moves of his I can think of working for his Up -B would be either blast or boost, and both would have to be repurposed from the original game, and it would remain more faithful to the moves by changing boost instead of blast. Ideas have been tossed around before, but honestly the version that has boost have a grounded and aerial variations makes the most sense (say he rises and gets the next attack boosted for the aerial version, but if you time the grounded version right you also get a small defensive boost until your next hit) especially since the whole "hold the button to charge power" doesn't apply to the move, it just goes and you time a second button press to get the extra boost.

and as others have said, regardless of any reasoning, evidence, or rumors, all our hopes for Geno are just that, hopes. It's nothing more than wishful thinking since we don't know the inner workings of Nintendo. That being said, I do think speculation in regards to what information we have gotten is fruitful for keeping our expectations in check or even getting our hopes up if something is legitimately in our favor.

His chances may be at their best now, but we do need to be certain of what we do know, and not get so caught up in sales, other fighter's chances, who's supposedly more popular and the like since they lead to nothing other than "my wishful thinking is better than your wishful thinking" and not leading us anywhere fruitful.
You do realize they could reuse it or Geno blast twice if they wanted to right? For example if it was Geno beam he could use that to get up, however used the charge up original version from his game as a side B move or something. There is also the possibility of sakurai making up a recovery for him since he has made up movesets for characters that weren't even in their games.

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
You're gonna be very disappointed.
eh , I'm just trying to have fun. If I'm wrong , then , I'm wrong.

The only character I really want is Geno , if the others aren't , well I can live with it.

If Geno isn't in , I'll be a bit disapointed. But I won't insult Sakurai and say him and the Smash dev teams are giant frauds.

Also , the Minecraft content can be a spirit , or Vergeben may be wrong about that , who know , maybe he only had several lucky guesses.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
If we're getting Minecraft content, we're getting a Minecraft character, period. Sakurai said specficially that each DLC character would come with a stage and music.

As for weird choices, we had Corrin and Bayonetta last time plus Lucas as paid DLC. Besides, we got plenty already eating up Piranha Plant. What makes you think the same won't happen with Steve, the Dragon Quest Slime, or anything on that level?
“A” stage and music, yes. I could totally see Banjo’s inclusion coming with Minecraft and possibly even Halo tracks, for example, if not an aforementioned Minecraft stage.

As for your comments about the roster... let’s break this down.

Smash 4’s DLC roster had three returning fan favorites, a fighting-game staple from a company they already partnered with for Smash, a highly-requested character from the Brawl days with sort of a meme status, Paul Marketing, and the character that they at least claimed to be the winner of the Smash ballot.

Smash Ultimate’s newcomer roster has been two relatively obscure characters that were massive fan requests, two incredibly popular first-party Nintendo characters that also had a major amount of Smash requests(albeit one as an echo), the obligatory new Pokemon, a third-party that was famous in the NES days, and five clones, two of which were quite heavily expected and two more of which are “ascended alternate skins”. The super-weird joke character isn’t base-roster or paid DLC, it’s literally just a pre-order bonus.

That’s actually half the reason why the Plant’s so loved. If it was $5.99(to begin with, I know it’ll be paid later) and took one of the pass’ slots, you’d see a ****-ton of outrage rather than support. No matter how you slice it, Steve would be largely seen by the fanbase at large as “taking Banjo’s slot” and Slime by both Geno and Sora supporters as taking theirs, respectively. Doesn’t matter if you personally believe in “slot-taking” or not, that’s how it’ll be seen no matter what.

With how much Smash has focused on fulfilling long-standing requests recently, the idea that the blind pass would be made up of a bunch of Paul Marketings that nobody in the fanbase asked for would be a suddenly horrible move.

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
What if Geno's Up-B is one of the springs from SMRPG that takes you from one map to another, complete with sound effect? Don't you tell me it would be silly, as Geno never used the springs in said game! I mean, it's not like we have enough 3rd Party characters that can do this, anyway! :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:
(I'm being facetious, if you couldn't tell.)
Just more theory fuel for the "Geno is a Mega Man clone camp"

“A” stage and music, yes. I could totally see Banjo’s inclusion coming with Minecraft and possibly even Halo tracks, for example, if not an aforementioned Minecraft stage.

As for your comments about the roster... let’s break this down.

Smash 4’s DLC roster had three returning fan favorites, a fighting-game staple from a company they already partnered with for Smash, a highly-requested character from the Brawl days with sort of a meme status, Paul Marketing, and the character that they at least claimed to be the winner of the Smash ballot.

Smash Ultimate’s newcomer roster has been two relatively obscure characters that were massive fan requests, two incredibly popular first-party Nintendo characters that also had a major amount of Smash requests(albeit one as an echo), the obligatory new Pokemon, a third-party that was famous in the NES days, and five clones, two of which were quite heavily expected and two more of which are “ascended alternate skins”. The super-weird joke character isn’t base-roster or paid DLC, it’s literally just a pre-order bonus.

That’s actually half the reason why the Plant’s so loved. If it was $5.99(to begin with, I know it’ll be paid later) and took one of the pass’ slots, you’d see a ****-ton of outrage rather than support. No matter how you slice it, Steve would be largely seen by the fanbase at large as “taking Banjo’s slot” and Slime by _both_ Geno and Sora supporters as taking theirs, respectively. Doesn’t matter if you personally believe in “slot-taking” or not, that’s how it’ll be seen no matter what.
I think slot taking is a true concept when it comes to the idea of something like 'well there can only be one SE character this time' but it doesn't initially mean that X character is evil and prevented Y character from ever happening (unless you are Sora of course)

It's not like Simon Belmont stole Bomberman's slot. The difference is Bomberman was just not good enough to be an actual playable character and Simon was the planned idea.

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
I still think counting Sora out this early on is unwise, as he does have obvious appeal and (sadly) marketing value that could lead to his inclusion, but I won't open that whole can of worms again. We already talk about Sora way too much around here.
Also, what about Lara Croft? She's not exactly the first one we think of when we think "Square Enix rep", but she's an icon in her own right and does need to be considered.
Someone else already hit on it but I think the fact that Lara predominantly uses guns in a very realistic way unlike Bayo which is more fantastical/anime-esque and doesn’t have any real alternatives like Snake’s exolosives or gadgets really dampens her chances. Also when you think about it there’s not much in her skill-set that sets her apart from any other third person shooter protagonist like Nathan Drake so I feel like she’s end up being very generic as a character in a game like SSB.

Well both Vergeben and Hitagi have said there will be Minecraft content plus, every Smash Bros game has always had unexpected choices. Perhaps you can tell me of one crossover fighting game where the roster was what everyone predicted?
Going off of sketchy rumors that have been walked back at this point is a silly reason to crap on someone’s DLC wishlist.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If we're getting Minecraft content, we're getting a Minecraft character, period. Sakurai said specficially that each DLC character would come with a stage and music.

As for weird choices, we had Corrin and Bayonetta last time plus Lucas as paid DLC. Besides, we got plenty already eating up Piranha Plant. What makes you think the same won't happen with Steve, the Dragon Quest Slime, or anything on that level?
Corrin wasn't a weird choice. Corrin was basically an ad. Lucas was easily the most wanted cut Brawl character after Snake and the Ice Climbers. Bayonetta was one of the more popular characters on the Smash Ballot. Pirhana Plant is a free gift. It should also be noted that all the characters you mentioned are third party. Off the wall picks for first party characters is one thing but anything besides popular and wanted characters for third party characters is kind of a waste of money and negotiations.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Someone else already hit on it but I think the fact that Lara predominantly uses guns in a very realistic way unlike Bayo which is more fantastical/anime-esque and doesn’t have any real alternatives like Snake’s exolosives or gadgets really dampens her chances. Also when you think about it there’s not much in her skill-set that sets her apart from any other third person shooter protagonist like Nathan Drake so I feel like she’s end up being very generic as a character in a game like SSB.

Going off of sketchy rumors that have been walked back at this point is a silly reason to crap on someone’s DLC wishlist.
To be fair Lara Croft does have other skills beside guns. If drawing from the early titles she could have an acrobatics-heavy moveset, and she wields a bow and hook in the newer games.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There's a side of me that hopes Mallow is integrated into Geno's moveset if he's added. It made me really happy earlier this year when they figured out how to make Adeline and Ribbon work together in Kirby Star Allies. I think it's a similar case because Adeline was also significantly more popular but both were still important to Kirby and the Crystal Shards. Even if it's just for the Final Smash, I hope he's in somehow.

D

Deleted member

There's a side of me that hopes Mallow is integrated into Geno's moveset if he's added. It made me really happy earlier this year when they figured out how to make Adeline and Ribbon work together in Kirby Star Allies. I think it's a similar case because Adeline was also significantly more popular but both were still important to Kirby and the Crystal Shards. Even if it's just for the Final Smash, I hope he's in somehow.
Same. Since he can't be an assist, I hope Mallow is in Geno's final smash, Geno having an alt based on him, and both would be awesome! How awesome would it be if both Geno and Mallow are playable? Very unlikely, but a man can dream :)

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
Same. Since he can't be an assist, I hope Mallow is in Geno's final smash, Geno having an alt based on him, and both would be awesome! How awesome would it be if both Geno and Mallow are playable? Very unlikely, but a man can dream :)
"A First DLC Bundle pack with Geno and Mallow as newcomers, 2 Stages and a lot of SMRPG tracks. Since they were already in development they added them both in because why not, so we still have 4 more characters to expect"
I'd literally gum cry.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"A First DLC Bundle pack with Geno and Mallow as newcomers, 2 Stages and a lot of SMRPG tracks. Since they were already in development they added them both in because why not, so we still have 4 more characters to expect"
I'd literally gum cry.
Me too, man

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
We could get something similar to Android 18 in Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Mallow could pop up and assist Geno for several moves , like using his cymbals for his F-tilt , creating an HP rain Cloud for Geno's up-b (I've already did a post about how it could work) and the final smash could be a combination of Geno Flash and Star Rain , that could be soooooooo coooooooool

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I don’t know if I’d be happy with Mallow popping up as a character in Geno’s moveset. On the one hand, he definitely has no chance of ever becoming a playable character, and with the removal of trophies it’d be the only chance of a meaningful appearance he’d get. On the other, Geno has a lot of moveset potential as is, and if he gets assist-type moves people might use it as ammo against Geno (‘oh, he had so few abilities they had to give him a friend to complete the moveset’).

(Yeah, maybe the latter thing is so stupid it’s unlikely, but I wouldn’t put it past people)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd still like a "transformation" character that switches between Geno and Mallow

Similar to pokemon trainer but with only 2

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
I hope Sakurai's smart and goes for Marx instead. Get a kirby character that's ACTUALLY interesting.
If what you were going for was being too boring to be in smash, you succeeded

Not even his creator wanted him in
You are free to do what you want. I don't care. It'd boose the post count in the thread.

Besides, we already have waddle dee fans basing Geno in Rate their chances
So the owner of your thread came to the Bandana Dee thread to give negative messages because he was annoyed about Bandana Dee supporters giving Geno low ratings for chance and want.

I don't think as a community we should spread negative vibes to other threads because of this, it is really petty. Also the fact that your thread's owner did this does not give off a good impression of your fanbase.

I don't have anything against Geno fans, I have spoke to many of you and respect your wishes but please can we all agree that this is ridiculous.

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
I don’t know if I’d be happy with Mallow popping up as a character in Geno’s moveset. On the one hand, he definitely has no chance of ever becoming a playable character, and with the removal of trophies it’d be the only chance of a meaningful appearance he’d get. On the other, Geno has a lot of moveset potential as is, and if he gets assist-type moves people might use it as ammo against Geno (‘oh, he had so few abilities they had to give him a friend to complete the moveset’).

(Yeah, maybe the latter thing is so stupid it’s unlikely, but I wouldn’t put it past people)
I see Mallow Being part of his Final Smash, Like Ness, Lucas, Megaman, etc...

D

Deleted member

So the owner of your thread came to the Bandana Dee thread to give negative messages because he was annoyed about Bandana Dee supporters giving Geno low ratings for chance and want.

I don't think as a community we should spread negative vibes to other threads because of this, it is really petty. Also the fact that your thread's owner did this does not give off a good impression of your fanbase.

I don't have anything against Geno fans, I have spoke to many of you and respect your wishes but please can we all agree that this is ridiculous.
We apologize, don't let someone tell you that the character you want isn't important or will never happen

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229

If that change anything , I'm sorry about that. I don't know PsychoIncarnate personnaly , so I won't say anything about him like "oh , he's such a jerk loooooooool " , but I hope the Bandana Waddle Dee thread don't hate Geno because of that.

Even if most of the Bandana Waddle Dee supporters don't think Geno has a good shot at beeing DLC or even want him , it's fine. All the DLCs are decided , and after several debates , we're pretty much at a point where Geno seem the most likely Square Rep IF Vergeben is right about the Square rep leak.

So I hope both threads are still going to get along pretty well , and hoping for your little cute spear warrior to get in !

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I've heard some things about you as well from people that know you through discord so don't pretend your innocent

I don't like passive aggressive types and people that play pretend in public like they are nice people

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord

Yeah, sorry in advance for that kind of attitude provenint of one of our Geno Supporters. And thanks for bringing the topic here so we can clarify the situation, we may have an aim in common but that doesn't mean we share thoughts on everything at all.
I've heard some things about you as well from people that know you through discord so don't pretend your innocent

I don't like passive aggressive types and people that play pretend in public like they are nice people
It doesn't matter who started anyways, we just have to try not to be jerks with the rest of the community and don't let some jerks change our ideas about certain characters or communities.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

Wow, alright lovebirds, take it to PMs. You got beef settle it yourselves, no need to start a fandom war.

Steeev

Smash Rookie
NNID
StevenMac05
3DS FC
2294-9464-9481

I'm sure people who go out of their way to **** on characters instead of keeping to themselves about it aren't too popular either, but you don't seem to care

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

We're not personally accountable to what he says. He's been the thread creator for the last two games but we're all individuals here. It's his opinion, we're not going to scold him for it. If there's an issue take it up with him personally. Anybody can go into anyone's thread and say whatever within community guidelines, even if you don't like it. He doesn't need to be sat down and have a stern talking to because he doesn't like a character. Personally, this pulling mommy's skirt routine honestly makes me side-eye you more than him and, for the record, I'm totally okay with BWD getting in.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
We're not personally accountable to what he says. He's been the thread creator for the last two games but we're all individuals here. It's his opinion, we're not going to scold him for it. If there's an issue take it up with him personally. Anybody can go into anyone's thread and say whatever within community guidelines, even if you don't like it. He doesn't need to be sat down and have a stern talking to because he doesn't like a character. Personally, this pulling mommy's skirt routine honestly makes me side-eye you more than him and, for the record, I'm totally okay with BWD getting in.
Belligerent fans hurt the standing of entire fanbases. We don’t want our own memoryman. Hell, people here have said they weren’t against characters like Sora before their fans attacked them online.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Lucas was easily the most wanted cut Brawl character after Snake and the Ice Climbers. .
Wolf??????

Also let's not be like Mr. Nintendo.

At this point, one thing we can agree on is that both BWD and Geno are two characters with better chances than most.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Belligerent fans hurt the standing of entire fanbases. We don’t want our own memoryman. Hell, people here have said they weren’t against characters like Sora before their fans attacked them online.
I just post 3 messages about not liking a character after they go out of their way to bash this one, not only in the rate their chances thread but on discord where Matt specifically advocates the bashing of Geno and his fans and they respond with personal attacks and somehow that makes ME the bad guy. I didn't even attack a person, just a character I don't like but they responded by doing so.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Saying a character is boring =\= openly attacking and harassing anyone who wasn't interested in Daisy in Smash for years across multiple sites. There's a reason Memoryman has the reputation that he does. Psycho's criticism is about as tame as you can get so there's really no need for us to clutch our pearls on this one. If he was doing this on a regular basis, day after day, that would be worth noting but still miles behind Memoryman and ultimately STILL, we wouldn't be responsible for him or be in charge of "correcting" him. If there's enough of a problem, get a mod involved. From what I've gathered, we're pretty close in age and I'm not going to slap the wrist of a grownass man because he said a slightly negative but inconsequential opinion.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I just post 3 messages about not liking a character after they go out of their way to bash this one, not only in the rate their chances thread but on discord where Matt specifically advocates the bashing of Geno and his fans and they respond with personal attacks and somehow that makes ME the bad guy. I didn't even attack a person, just a character I don't like but they responded by doing so.
You got offsite personal beef, settle it offsite.
Saying a character is boring =\= openly attacking and harassing anyone who wasn't interested in Daisy in Smash for years across multiple sites. There's a reason Memoryman has the reputation that he does. Psycho's criticism is about as tame as you can get so there's really no need for us to clutch our pearls on this one. If he was doing this on a regular basis, day after day, that would be worth noting but still miles behind Memoryman and ultimately STILL, we wouldn't be responsible for him or be in charge of "correcting" him. If there's enough of a problem, get a mod involved. From what I've gathered, we're pretty close in age and I'm not going to slap the wrist of a grownass man because he said a slightly negative but inconsequential opinion.
It’s considered against decorum to show up at a character’s thread and bash it without providing any constructive criticism or valuable discussion. And also against site rules, as previous infractions remind me.

link2702

Smash Champion
Ok I’ve been avoiding posting here lately because it has been getting too toxic lately.

Seriously us geno fans at one time were considered some of the more friendly groups, even with many haters.

But it doesn’t feel that way recently. Yes I’m sure some here are sick of explaining all the positives that increase geno’s chances compared to other characters from sakurai bias, fan demand, and Nintendo acknowledgment, yes I know people are sick of explaining all the loopholes sora or a dq rep might have to go through, and yes I know some are fed up of the haters who trash geno fans and the character all the time.

But the attitude lately has been pretty bad towards even other geno fans who maybe just feel he isn’t that guaranteed lock for dlc that some others feel he is(which just remember, time and time again we thought he was a lock before for base, and we were wrong)

I know I’m sounding annoying probably right now, but once again, I just feel we’d be better off discussing other things than geno’s chances atm

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
Disliking a character is fine , hell , I hated Cloud as a competitive player , but when a Cloud player join the smash crew that I'm in , I wasn't like "Oh lol Cloud is busted he just camp limit and spam aerials with no lag and the size of the planet lmaoooooooooo" I respected his character but told him that I didn't liked Cloud for personnal reasons.

Saying that a character is boring , uninteresting , that someone else should take his spot , that not even his creator wanted him is actively trying to discourage people to support thus said character.

I can understand that you can hate a character with a burning passion , or just don't like him , or some of the supporters. It's understandable.

But if it boil down to problem with some supporters , I don't think this matter should be discussed in public. Except if it's something very big , like every supporter from one thread spamming another one with hate comments and stuff.

Also , concerning the fact that including Mallow in Geno's moveset would help people from approving the " He doesn't have enough moveset potential "...

You do realize that Ness and Lucas specials aren't even their own ? Ness doesn't learn PK Magnet , fire and thunder (I'm doing a playthrough of Earthbound , I'm at the Mr.Saturn Village , and Ness still hasn't learn theses moves even tho he's overleveled (lvl 25) compared to my Paula and Jeff) only PK Flash , heck , he has an exclusive PK power of his own , PK Rockin' , but it's not even used for his final smash ! He borrowed these moves from Paula and Poo ! It's the same song and dance with Lucas , just replace PK Flash by PK Freeze (I'm not even sur tbh) and Paula and Poo by Kumatora ! They are the support character of their party , not even balanced characters , they lean more towards support ! And nobody is complaining about that (also , Lucas's rope snake is owned by Duster , not Lucas) because it mean that they represent their games as a whole rather than just the character , and they become more intersting !

I rather have Mallow as an assist character in Geno's moveset that several uninterstings moves ! Heck , our goal is making SMRPG more popular , so why not including Mallow so SMRPG get even more love in Geno's moveset ?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate and WaddleMatt WaddleMatt Enough. Take it to PM's. Also, do not bring other topics into this thread. Trying to get people to vote poorly is also fairly inappropriate to do on this site.

We don't want the drama here. We don't want people crapping on other characters. If some people vote low on a character? Get over it. You are free to debate their reasons. Don't go starting things on other threads because you don't like the result. They have every right to vote how they want.

In addition, I'm going to make sure this is fully looked into.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Things feel toxic because it's the postgame and definitive parameters have been set. A lot of popular characters got shot down in the last Direct and there's the stark reality that there's only 5 left meaning there will be winners and losers, with the losers probably having to wait 4-6 years for another chance. This is especially hard for the fanbases who have been turned down multiple times as Sakurai very rarely goes into his reasons why. That said, people are super defensive if still in the running and probably some degree of bitter if they're not. Naturally, this leads to a lot of clashes across borders.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master

Can you just stop? Now you're attacking someone for something they did outside of Smashboards. And at least show some proof, rather than "I've heard some things." Either way it's not going to justify the fact that you spread toxicity on another thread.

Anyways, I think Geno easily has a non-zero chance in Smash. the fighter icon thing was nothing. While granted, his chance isn't great compared to some other things (Sora/Steve/generic FE rep), Sakurai himself has said that he wants Geno in the game, and we've seen him add fighters before on his own whim. I'm not going to give up my support for Geno!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Can you just stop? Now you're attacking someone for something they did outside of Smashboards. And at least show some proof, rather than "I've heard some things." Either way it's not going to justify the fact that you spread toxicity on another thread.

Anyways, I think Geno easily has a non-zero chance in Smash. the fighter icon thing was nothing. While granted, his chance isn't great compared to some other things (Sora/Steve/generic FE rep), Sakurai himself has said that he wants Geno in the game, and we've seen him add fighters before on his own whim. I'm not going to give up my support for Geno!
Can you just not?

The guy himself is playing tribalistic bs.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
Things feel toxic because it's the postgame and definitive parameters have been set. A lot of popular characters got shot down in the last Direct and there's the stark reality that there's only 5 left meaning there will be winners and losers, with the losers probably having to wait 4-6 years for another chance. This is especially hard for the fanbases who have been turned down multiple times as Sakurai very rarely goes into his reasons why. That said, people are super defensive if still in the running and probably some degree of bitter if they're not. Naturally, this leads to a lot of clashes across borders.
There’s also the fact that literally any day now an early copy will surface and further confirm/deconfirm another huge swathe of characters as Spirits, further narrowing down the possibilities. This is legitimately the home stretch for some pretty big names in this speculation season like Geno, BWD and Elma, and depending on who shows up in the full game we might see a bunch more knocked down like Rayman, Wonder Red, Phoenix Wright, Lloyd, etc.

Can you just not?

The guy himself is playing tribalistic bs.
A mod literally just told you to take it to PMs, calm down... or don’t and take it to said PMs, either one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom