• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
A two part "leak" came up recently discussing a September direct that is set for a currently unselected date. I'll be breaking down what evidence backs each part up and how it could be contradicted. This is a very unlikely post, especially since it's on 4chan but nonetheless, here we go.

-Super Mario Odyssey DLC featuring Isle Delfino and Shines over Moons.
You could argue that this makes sense due to the Mario post from not too long ago but that honestly doesn't hold a lot of substantial footing to help or harm this rumor.

-Bayonetta 3 AND Metroid Prime 4 announced for 2020 releases.
It is certainly possible they could do this, especially with the sheer amount of $60 games in GameStop's recent listings but again, there isn't enough substantial evidence for these either.

-Rare Replay for Switch, however, no Xbox games like Banjo-Kazooie, Viva Pinata, etc. It comes with the DKC Trilogy + 64, Diddy Kong Racing, etc.
This feels the weirdest to me but I could see them do this, though this part in particular is the sketchiest to me.

-News on Persona 5 Scramble
This feels pretty likely to me.

-Mario Maker 2 DLC: Enter Super Mario 64
There is space in the layout select for the game and it would make sense to capitalize on some DLC for a pretty well anticipated game. This is a bit more likely than a few other things on this list.

-BOTW 2 aka Hand of Heaven
This could just be a guess and it would make sense due to the amount of focus on hands and heaven that gets displayed in the trailer.

-Kingdom Hearts HD for Switch
Considering Square's connections with Nintendo at this moment, this feels like it'll happen eventually.

-Mention of DQ11S
This would make sense because it's kind of a big deal to Nintendo.

-Discussion on Mario & Sonic Olympics
This feels like a given, regardless of leak or rumor.

-FF 13 & 15 for Switch
Again, like KH HD, it feels possible.

-New Paper Mario with Luigi as a playable character alongside Mario
This feels pretty similar to Super Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi but it's not impossible. I am skeptical if they'd announce a new PM so soon after the flop that was Color Splash but then again, this is Nintendo we're talking about.

-SNES for Online
We already know this is happening so...

-Chrono Trigger, Pikmin 3, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Resident Evil 2 Remake coming to Switch
Chrono Trigger is a little believable (Square relations) while Pikmin 3 and RE2R (we have a ton of those games on the Switch already) are as well. However, I am still skeptical about the Metroid Prime Trilogy rumors. Where are you, Samus?

-Doom Slayer for Smash Ultimate at the end of the Direct
They claim his trailer takes place immediately after Ridley's, which would be awesome and his final smash is the BFG. Other than that, they're supposedly in the dark. Doom Slayer feels a bit more believable than some fighters, especially due to Doom's sudden influence on the Switch. However, I don't feel that that is enough to guarantee him in the game.
seriously though, if his trailer were to be a sequel to Ridley's, I'd be really hyped.

-Geno Talk
He claims that Geno's name is floating around the office of his sources and that it means either we're getting a SMRPG:LOTSS remake or Geno is coming to Smash. However, he states that he has no clue which it is.

I personally think it could be fake but there does seem to be a tiny bit that backs up each individual part but again, maybe he just compiled stuff that's been talked about recently. What are your opinions on this "leak?" Any parts you feel don't add up?
That whole thing reads like a checklist of fan-desired stuff; Rare Replay, both Bayonetta 3 AND Metroid Prime 4 getting discussed, Kingdom Hearts for Switch, etc.

Ray102396

Smash Apprentice
A two part "leak" came up recently discussing a September direct that is set for a currently unselected date. I'll be breaking down what evidence backs each part up and how it could be contradicted. This is a very unlikely post, especially since it's on 4chan but nonetheless, here we go.

You could argue that this makes sense due to the Mario post from not too long ago but that honestly doesn't hold a lot of substantial footing to help or harm this rumor.

It is certainly possible they could do this, especially with the sheer amount of $60 games in GameStop's recent listings but again, there isn't enough substantial evidence for these either.

-Rare Replay for Switch, however, no Xbox games like Banjo-Kazooie, Viva Pinata, etc. It comes with the DKC Trilogy + 64, Diddy Kong Racing, etc.
This feels the weirdest to me but I could see them do this, though this part in particular is the sketchiest to me.

There is space in the layout select for the game and it would make sense to capitalize on some DLC for a pretty well anticipated game. This is a bit more likely than a few other things on this list.

This could just be a guess and it would make sense due to the amount of focus on hands and heaven that gets displayed in the trailer.

Considering Square's connections with Nintendo at this moment, this feels like it'll happen eventually.

-Mention of DQ11S

-FF 13 & 15 for Switch

This feels pretty similar to Super Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi but it's not impossible. I am skeptical if they'd announce a new PM so soon after the flop that was Color Splash but then again, this is Nintendo we're talking about.

-SNES for Online

-Chrono Trigger, Pikmin 3, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Resident Evil 2 Remake coming to Switch
Chrono Trigger is a little believable (Square relations) while Pikmin 3 and RE2R (we have a ton of those games on the Switch already) are as well. However, I am still skeptical about the Metroid Prime Trilogy rumors. Where are you, Samus?

They claim his trailer takes place immediately after Ridley's, which would be awesome and his final smash is the BFG. Other than that, they're supposedly in the dark. Doom Slayer feels a bit more believable than some fighters, especially due to Doom's sudden influence on the Switch. However, I don't feel that that is enough to guarantee him in the game.
seriously though, if his trailer were to be a sequel to Ridley's, I'd be really hyped.

-Geno Talk
He claims that Geno's name is floating around the office of his sources and that it means either we're getting a SMRPG:LOTSS remake or Geno is coming to Smash. However, he states that he has no clue which it is.

I personally think it could be fake but there does seem to be a tiny bit that backs up each individual part but again, maybe he just compiled stuff that's been talked about recently. What are your opinions on this "leak?" Any parts you feel don't add up?
This sounds like an amazing direct. Stand outs for me are more Mario Odyssey, new Persona Scramble info, Mario 64 in Maker 2, BotW 2, Kingdom Hearts, new Paper Mario, Doom Guy in Smash, and obviously Geno. Hell, I'd even be excited for Final Fantasy 13 since I'm one of the 10 or so people that really liked that game/those games (well, 2 out of 3 at least, not a huge fan of 13-2). I know it's probably fake yeah, but if it's real? It could easily be in the top 5 directs for me.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Yeah, I'll definitely call fake on that 'leak' due to Odyssey DLC alone. I could be wrong, given we got extra Odyssey stuff via Labo when I least expected it, but I just... nah. Definitely don't see it happening. I'd be floored if it did.

As for the optimism goin' on in the thread, it's so nice to see! I'm still 50/50 on Geno making it myself, but my hope is still goin' strong for my star boy. I dunno, I feel like he'll have his grand return one day. It's more of a matter of when and not if.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master

-Mention of DQ11S

-FF 13 & 15 for Switch

-SNES for Online

-Geno Talk

Metroid Prime 4 releasing in 2020? HAHAHAHA, not happening when the game was just rebooted this year. I also think that Kingdom Hearts prior games have some sort of exclusivity contract with Sony at this point, so I wouldn't ever expect them on Switch either (plus, The Story So Far is spread across 80 GBs of data as is and those aren't exactly games that aren't going to compress super well when most weren't exactly lookers to begin with). As for Super Mario Odyssey DLC, I'd be more surprised if they went that route this long after its release, I think they'd more than likely go for a brand new game than just DLC at this point. I'm also still decidedly against the idea that we'll get any more trailer continuations since that seemed to be an entirely one time thing for the obvious parallels of Banjo and King K. Rool. Those are the immediately problematic parts of the leak, and too much of the rest feels like wish fulfillment.

Fake as hell.

D

Deleted member

-Mention of DQ11S

-FF 13 & 15 for Switch

-SNES for Online

-Geno Talk

Getting real tired of the "Doom Slayer in Smash" leaks here. Also, if that Echo change thing is to be believed (Dark Samus side B being completely changed) can I pretty please have Wario's forward throw be completely changed to him throwing the opponent like his throw in Wario Land?

please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuzeba123

Smash Apprentice

-Mention of DQ11S

-FF 13 & 15 for Switch

-SNES for Online

-Geno Talk

I really don't think this is real because of the Rare Replay thing. If there were only DK games, it wouldn't be Rare Replay, it would be DK Replay. The other announcements would be awesome though!

Last edited:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
First off, EricTheGamerman EricTheGamerman , haha, I see what you did there near the end.

Second, @Maxie , I wouldn't mind Doom Slayer. The leaks are pretty annoying, but kind of like Erdrick, I've hyped myself to where I would be satisfied with him. Also, I would appreciate it if Kirby simply had the ability to slide kick like he does in the games.

Third, Cuzeba123 Cuzeba123 , the leak also rumored GoldenEye and Star Fox 64...for some reason.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hey guys, off topic, but I am going to Whistler, Canada next week. Just so you all know.

T2by4

Smash Lord
So I keep seeing people post this image on 4chan and other msg boards. Do you think that perhaps the starling bird is literally just a reference to this sword girls bird? I remember a while back someone mentioning that one of the next dlc characters was not well known and that i might disappoint a lot of people. Recently a 4chan thread popped up and someone posted this image a couple hours into the thread.

Does anyone know if this character came from a rumor months ago? It would line up, with what was rumored in the past, the only thing that is throwing me off is that geno's in this lineup. Was it all in one big text rumor from some time ago? I could swear I remember seeing some text regarding this character and her bird as being one of the fighters from a while back but can't recall all the details.

EDIT: boards aren't letting me post any images for whatever reason so here's a link

http://is2.4chan.org/v/1566766471612m.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
So I keep seeing people post this image on 4chan and other msg boards. Do you think that perhaps the starling bird is literally just a reference to this sword girls bird? I remember a while back someone mentioning that one of the next dlc characters was not well known and that i might disappoint a lot of people. Recently a 4chan thread popped up and someone posted this image a couple hours into the thread.

Does anyone know if this character came from a rumor months ago? It would line up, with what was rumored in the past, the only thing that is throwing me off is that geno's in this lineup. Was it all in one big text rumor from some time ago? I could swear I remember seeing some text regarding this character and her bird as being one of the fighters from a while back but can't recall all the details.

EDIT: boards aren't letting me post any images for whatever reason so here's a link

No because the source said the starling was specifically chosen and that is very clearly not a starling. That is a falcon.

Also, she's part of the Milk-Bosatu leak or whatever but there's no proof it's legit at all or that she's the character being referred to.

Last edited:

T2by4

Smash Lord
No because the source said the starling was specifically chosen and that is very clearly not a starling. That is a falcon.
Didn't someone mention earlier in this thread that the type of bird didn't matter and that the hint itself was the fact that it was just a bird? I swear Fatmanonice Fatmanonice said something about that recently although I could be dead wrong.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord

Oh Nakoruru? I think a few people were guessing her when that female fighting game character rumor started popping up a while back, but I don't know if that's been debunked yet. I remember hearing somewhere that it was, but I could just be misremembering things

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Didn't someone mention earlier in this thread that the type of bird didn't matter and that the hint itself was the fact that it was just a bird? I swear Fatmanonice Fatmanonice said something about that recently although I could be dead wrong.
Opposite, actually: that the type of bird was important.

T2by4

Smash Lord
Opposite, actually: that the type of bird was important.
Things are slow speculation wise. Kind of just waiting for a Direct at this point. Sorry, I've been busy. The school year has started up again and I've been doing a lot with my wife and I's Halloween "business" including representing it a formal function for the first time and being invited to be a part of a horror convention in our city.

In regards to the PapaGeno's video, the datamine is probably real (I'll ask Slender later), the Banjo presentation is more than likely fake, and you all already figured out that the Geno render was fake. Yes, the starling is still up in the air. Yes, the Source ™ has dropped more picture hints about upcoming stuff but hasn't specified if they tie into the starling or not, nevermind if it relates to Smash. I'm going to go ahead and rip this bandage off but based on the new hints and the possibility that they're all related, it most likely isn't referring to Geno in Smash. No biggie. Geno's still in a good place as far as I'm concerned. As you guys know, I can't share the hints here until further notice but I'll ask if I can openly speculate on them or if would cause too many problems.
Nvm found it, my mistake. I misquoted, but it made me think that if the fact that the bird is a starling is so important, and he doesn't think it's geno in smash, what could it poasibly be? My only thought is that it's a remake of mario rpg or something. There's nothing else in nintendo I can think of that relates to a starling or the name pun of it. It has to be Geno in some way, shape, or form whether it's in Smash or somewhere else.

But then again he wasn't sure if those other hints related to the starling bird at all so it could very well mean that Geno still has a chance for Smash because, let's be honest, that's what a majority of us want, and nintendo knows this.

Last edited:

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Within the Fighters Pass cycle of speculation, I've always felt more optimistic and certain than not in regards to Geno's inclusion into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. After following the news of leaks, teases, and speculation discussion on the DLC fighters and Geno, I've always thought that we may have been teased from the very beginning without us even knowing. Such hint has been in the base game in the form of the Spirits mode. Reason why I've always believe the mode to be a hint to Geno's coming is the very concept that revolves around it, as well as the canon lore of Super Smash Bros. (toys engaging in epic battles in the imaginary world, while hoping, trying to one day come to the real world). In World of Light we can pretty much see a form of "Geno's descent" simulation on each Spirit battle; every Spirit is manifest using the body of one of the fighters in the roster (much like Geno in SMRPG manifests itself by possessing a wooden doll).

Outside of the game, there's also the tweet Nintendo posted about a year ago (or more), asking fans whether they chose Team Mallow, or Team Geno. That tweet when I saw it at the time came out of the BIG blue. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one that went, "what the... is Nintendo really tweeting this? WAIT A MINUTE... :nifty:".

And not to let this out of the whole picture; back to the game itself, when Hero released along with some DQ Mii costumes, neither the Chocobo Hat, NOR Geno's Mii costume were included. Sure; since the character being released in the pack was DQ 11s Hero, it seemed natural that the Mii costumes would be DQ themed. However, how come Joker released not just with some Persona themed Mii costumes, but also some other SEGA costumes (Tails, and Knuckles)? The Mii costume's absence certainly raised the chances all the way to Home imo. Potentially Banjo & Kazooie's associated Mii costume wave could in a way confirm if its absence was meaningful or not (i.e., if aside from Banjo & Kazooie Mii costumes, we get at least one or two Rare costumes).

As I've been saying, and I'll say it again. This is my opinion, my gut feeling, not necessarily anyone else's. Geno's coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. If otherwise, I'm ready for the salt.:2gud: Most likely he would be the bonus character right after the Fighters Pass.
Well there's some things that need to be taken into consideration when it comes to this list.
1) I doubt Sakurai structured a whole mode just to hint at Geno and then put a Geno Spirit in the base game. If anything seems more like he would hold Geno & Mallow spirits back for when they get release as DLC. Plus if anything that means according to the lore of Ultimate Geno got caught in Galeems attack.

2) That tweet that Nintendo posted was for advertisement of the SNES Classic which release a month later after that tweet and contained Super Mario RPG... so it wasn't out of the blue.

3) Everyone seems to forget that the two Virtua Fighters Mii Costume were missing from Joker's video despite those two being SEGA characters and Akira being an Assist Trophy in Smash Bros Ultimate. The absent of Geno Mii Costume is good, but just because it didn't show up with Hero doesn't mean it won't show up later with the other two Viritua Fighters Mii Costumes and the other ones from Namco & Capcom as well.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
The other day I got this crazy idea of another way Geno could be added into the game. What if Geno was added to the game, but in order to unlock him, you'd need to defeat him in his boss form in World of Light? Imagine an expansion to WoL, and that the true master behind the entities of Galeem and Dharkon, was none other than Geno in his true form as a star being (really, more of an orb of energy whose color constantly rotates between light and dark). The battle would begin by him employing a moveset combining some moves of Galeem and Dharkon, or similar to. As this form appears to be defeated, he then enters to his second phase which reshapes itself into what appears to be a giant doll made of light and darkness. Would have a metallic-like exterior with its right side resembling silver with an aura of light, and its left side resembling a darker colored ore, with a dark/crimson aura. In this phase, it would employ some moves similar to those of Master, and Crazy Hand. As this phase is defeated, he moves onto his third and final form; this one materializing the wooden doll body he possessed in SMRPG. In this phase pretty much one would fight against the fighter version of Geno. Upon defeating him, Geno is unlocked and playable, and ... hey, an extra cinematic wouldn't be half bad. :nifty:

link2702

Smash Champion
Started another new file for smrpg...what type of run should I attempt? No timed hits at all?(or special charges) no equipment? Only recover using items?

All the above? Jking, I’m not that insane of a person...

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Started another new file for smrpg...what type of run should I attempt? No timed hits at all?(or special charges) no equipment? Only recover using items?

No equipment sounds spicy. Do that.

link2702

Smash Champion
No equipment sounds spicy. Do that.
done. So this run I'll be doing 0 equipment.

at the start I was thinking of attempting all 3, but the hammer bros were a little challenging. If I just ran through the area like I often do as opposed to killing every enemy along the way to reach level 2, I might not have beaten them attempting the no timed hits. I did just barely beat them with no timed hits thanks to all the mushrooms and freebies I had. Maybe some day i'll attempt all 3 at once. I'm sure it'd be absolutely crucial if I did that, to seriously plan my level bonuses out.

Last edited:

QQS

Smash Lord
“Geno has been possessed again...”

Another amazing idea for his splash screen! Can’t wait for the next Direct. Can you imagine if they decide to show us something about Geno? Can you imagine if a CG trailer starts with some Mario RPG background music, or Gaz and his puppets, or stars, or Mario lost in a forest with arrows falling from the sky? Or even Kirby or Rosalina in World of Light, or some footage of Rose Town?

Geno is coming, trust your gut!

Bee Card

Smash Ace
“Geno has been possessed again...”

Another amazing idea for his splash screen! Can’t wait for the next Direct. Can you imagine if they decide to show us something about Geno? Can you imagine if a CG trailer starts with some Mario RPG background music, or Gaz and his puppets, or stars, or Mario lost in a forest with arrows falling from the sky? Or even Kirby or Rosalina in World of Light, or some footage of Rose Town?

Geno is coming, trust your gut!
I'm pretty sure there will be nothing about Geno next direct, for me Geno is very very likely (and never been so likely than now) but will not be in the fighter pass. I think they will show us Geno when it will be the time (not before the last fighter pass character announcement). And even a hint seems too much cause the lack of the mii costume is already a too big hint (+ the two tracks thing).

But yeah, Geno is coming :shades:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord

Last December I did a run where i avoided picking the bigger stat up every time i got a level. The game actually felt like the perfect balance of difficulty and I took a few losses on my first attempt of some bosses.

Shado-will

Smash Journeyman
If Geno gets in, I don't think his reveal trailer would involve anything to do with Gaz because that would be too obvious it was Geno. So far, it seems that all the reveal trailers are trying to keep it vague at first. For example, with Hero's trailer, all that was shown was a horse at first; people thought that it was a Fire Emblem character, or just Erdrick instead of the Luminary. With Banjo's, the trailer started at Donkey Kong's world and people didn't actually know it was going to be Banjo until the jiggy (and some people still didn't know it was Banjo Kazooie). Even with Joker's, people just that it was Persona news. My point is that they probably won't start off a Geno trailer with SMRPG music or locations.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Nvm found it, my mistake. I misquoted, but it made me think that if the fact that the bird is a starling is so important, and he doesn't think it's geno in smash, what could it poasibly be? My only thought is that it's a remake of mario rpg or something. There's nothing else in nintendo I can think of that relates to a starling or the name pun of it. It has to be Geno in some way, shape, or form whether it's in Smash or somewhere else.

But then again he wasn't sure if those other hints related to the starling bird at all so it could very well mean that Geno still has a chance for Smash because, let's be honest, that's what a majority of us want, and nintendo knows this.
On this topic, the Source™ recently restated that the bird choice was significant. Something that makes things tricky is that he sometimes posts memes that are sometimes supposed to be just memes and other times wind up being hints. He posted something on Saturday like this and I don't know what to make of it. It's kind of like with the Pokemon presentation he was teasing the Pokemon by posting super bad fan art to mock the designs and we thought he was just goofing around until after the fact. On the speculation front, VR-Plant should be back from vacation this week so if a video is on the horizon, we should be finding out fairly soon.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
If Geno gets in, I don't think his reveal trailer would involve anything to do with Gaz because that would be too obvious it was Geno. So far, it seems that all the reveal trailers are trying to keep it vague at first. For example, with Hero's trailer, all that was shown was a horse at first; people thought that it was a Fire Emblem character, or just Erdrick instead of the Luminary. With Banjo's, the trailer started at Donkey Kong's world and people didn't actually know it was going to be Banjo until the jiggy (and some people still didn't know it was Banjo Kazooie). Even with Joker's, people just that it was Persona news. My point is that they probably won't start off a Geno trailer with SMRPG music or locations.

But then we have the Simon/Richter and Ridley trailer that was pretty obvious from the start

MattX20

Smash Hero
On this topic, the Source™ recently restated that the bird choice was significant. Something that makes things tricky is that he sometimes posts memes that are sometimes supposed to be just memes and other times wind up being hints. He posted something on Saturday like this and I don't know what to make of it. It's kind of like with the Pokemon presentation he was teasing the Pokemon by posting super bad fan art to mock the designs and we thought he was just goofing around until after the fact. On the speculation front, VR-Plant should be back from vacation this week so if a video is on the horizon, we should be finding out fairly soon.
Let's hope that is indeed the case. If there's a Nintendo Direct happening within the next two weeks, hopefully there will be some news before too long

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
This is a very silly thought, but if the bird is a "Starling", is there any chance or probability that it's slight wordplay on "Starlink"? Like, the game that featured Fox recently with the plug-n-play toys? Any word that the Starlink team might be doing something?

I highly doubt that this is what... that means, but, it was a funny thought I just had trying to imagine what it could be alluding to.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
This is a very silly thought, but if the bird is a "Starling", is there any chance or probability that it's slight wordplay on "Starlink"? Like, the game that featured Fox recently with the plug-n-play toys? Any word that the Starlink team might be doing something?

I highly doubt that this is what... that means, but, it was a funny thought I just had trying to imagine what it could be alluding to.
I'd entertained the thought, too, but I think Starlink is pretty much done and over with. I don't see them adding more to that game tbh.

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
I'd entertained the thought, too, but I think Starlink is pretty much done and over with. I don't see them adding more to that game tbh.
A shame, too, since I did really like how they handled the StarFox side of things, from what I'd played.

But, I think that makes sense. Toys that come to life, a la Starlink, Amiibo, etc, seems to be a dying breed nowadays. Only Smash really significantly even uses Amiibo, after all.. There's certainly not much room left, as far as what the hint means, given that "the bird matters" can only apply to so many things.

Last edited:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
Can I say that at the start of the Ridley and Belmont trailer, it was still super vague, at least to me? It could have been any sci-fi character for Ridley's, like Master Chief or Doom Slayer. The Belmonts could've been any castle-related character like a Fire Emblem rep. Point is, the character is never really obvious until something happens in the trailer that makes it obvious.

Inkling- Smash logo showed up
Ridley- Ridley swooped by and murdered people
The Belmonts- Castlevania monsters showed up
K Rool- the silhouette of K Rool
Isabelle- the letter
Incineroar- the eyes
Joker- the logo on the letter
Hero- the turn to reveal Eleven
Banjo & Kazooie- the jiggy

Possible trailers:
Geno- star appears or silhouette of doll
Doom Slayer- shotgun sfx or something like that
Crash Bandicoot- Aku Aku sound, wumpa fruit, or crates

My point is that you can really fabricate a trailer for it to be for any character but when you finally add something that works with a specific character, then you know for sure.

Like, if I were to do a forest, you could apply that to Geno... Or Rayman... Or any character that has a connection to that.

Sorry if this felt like a rant. It wasn't intended to be one.

Also, yeah, the Starling can only mean so many things. What the heck could it be?

Last edited:

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
Starwing, Geno aaaand I really don't know what else, New IP or something
At the very least, I feel like we can confidently suggest that it wouldn't be a new IP, if only because of the following issue: If the hint is for something that nobody's ever heard of before, would it truly be a hint at all?

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
At the very least, I feel like we can confidently suggest that it wouldn't be a new IP, if only because of the following issue: If the hint is for something that nobody's ever heard of before, would it truly be a hint at all?
Yes,
In the extreme idea of being something new, it would be like "I leaked something new" and only that.
Even tho I said New IP just by stretching it .. I really think it's Geno related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom