• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I’m guessing it was @MamaLuigi123456

I’m curious about this video, it is interesting that someone portrayed Steve as not the grotesque version
I honestly feel bad for the genuine Steve fans (you being one of them). Some Steve trolls have definitely given his fan base a bad name, but I think he's just as worthy of being in Smash as anyone (in fact, more than that, given how much of a monolith Minecraft is). From a Banjo-Kazooie fan to a Steve fan, I really hope you get your happiness... and that people stop shedding onto Steve's good fans a terrible light.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
I honestly feel bad for the genuine Steve fans (you being one of them). Some Steve trolls have definitely given his fan base a bad name, but I think he's just as worthy of being in Smash as anyone (in fact, more than that, given how much of a monolith Minecraft is). From a Banjo-Kazooie fan to a Steve fan, I really hope you get your happiness... and that people stop shedding onto Steve's good fans a terrible light.
*cough* *cough*

Umm, I think i’m guilty of Steveposting actually.

Not gonna lie I thought the grotesque Steve meme was hilarious back in the day, especially the one where he straight up eats Banjo and pats his belly

But I only did it on GameFAQS (a place which is already a toxic cesspool where you are put down for supporting ANY character)

Never trolled the Banjo thread or anything like that, and I was always one of the people who thought both Banjo and Steve were worthy of being on the smash roster, without being mutually exclusive.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I’m guessing it was @MamaLuigi123456

I’m curious about this video, it is interesting that someone portrayed Steve as not the grotesque version
to be honest it came out before Grotesque Steve was made, but it's not like they portrayed him badly anyway so *shrug*

edit: actually no I'm wrong, I'm sorry, Grotesque Steve was back during pre-Grinch Leak while the video is from earlier this year.

*cough* *cough*

Not gonna lie I thought the grotesque Steve meme was hilarious back in the day, especially the one where he straight up eats Banjo and pats his belly

But I only did it on GameFAQS (a place which is already a toxic cesspool where you are put down for supporting ANY character)

Never trolled the Banjo thread or anything like that, and I was always one of the people who thought both Banjo and Steve were worthy of being on the smash roster, without being mutually exclusive.
y'see I can understand just finding it funny in a usual way (I found it funny too when it was the render on its own or nothing too bad, not when it was a truly mean image), but it seemed like a lot of jerks just did it to annoy people. they also ruined Steve's image for some it seems...but I guess that's a very small minority~

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
*cough* *cough*

Hey, the fact that you acknowledged that it was for goofs, only did it in a more appropriate setting, and didn't go out of your way to harass Banjo's fans is fine. The meme itself is pretty amusing, but that's without factoring in how venomous some people were when using it. Some of it was honestly pretty funny (like the 'anime showdown' stuff between ugly Steve and Banjo, THAT killed me). It's a shame that toxic cesspools ruin things that could potentially be a hilarious thing that'd bring a community together... by making that very thing split it apart.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
So, I just walked in on this and...wow, ok, I missed a lot apparently. DLC is a really tricky thing and I know I've said it before but we do not have enough evidence to dictate whether the DLC is third party franchises with no strings attached to Smash already or if they're somewhat noticeable characters that people would enjoy for Smash, whether that be Ballot or just talk about that franchise, because we don't have a fourth character to break up those two connections because all three of them fit both bills. In fact, Geno is kind of in a weird boat and although he tips more towards the Ballot vote side of the scale, he would still work as a Square rep despite being a Mario character because of licensing. I wish you guys would, please, calm down about the spirits because we just don't have enough viable evidence to clarify the former or the latter.

Patience is considered a virtue, so please settle down and wait a while. We may be surprised or disappointed. There's no way of telling right now.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
A lot of Banjo fans seemed not sold on the idea of Steve anyways. Not because they didn’t like Minecraft or they didn’t care to see Steve actually in the game, but because of this mutual exclusivity narrative that’s going on.

As a Steve fan, I actually believed the Grinch leak and welcomed Banjo with open arms at that time (mostly because I was estatic at the idea of Isaac and Geno in Smash)

♕Pretty Roger♕

God Roger
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
Switch FC
SW-2762-7992-4597
It is funny how delusional some people are defending Geno as a Fighter's Pass character, if you haven't realized yet, the only reason this thread gained a lot of viewers and supporters is because the possibility of Geno as a bonus character NOT a fighter's pass character, you can believe whatever you want but engaging in a discussion where people express their point with a logical approach with answers like "citation needed" makes discussion less effective.

✨If you think Geno truly has a chance is fine, not because someone else doesn't means they are attacking you. By the way there is no definitive answer but out of 4 DLC characters 0 have had a spirit, so inevitably people will think Geno has no chance, that shouldn't surprise or annoy anyone.✨

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I guess all my posts regarding Spirits go ignored by when someone brings them up in the argument.

I feel like points get ignored even if someone with the argument replies.

I guess because they're possibilities that go against their hard-disconfirmation assumptions.

Last edited:

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
It is funny how delusional some people are defending Geno as a Fighter's Pass character, if you haven't realized yet, the only reason this thread gained a lot of viewers and supporters is because the possibility of Geno as a bonus character NOT a fighter's pass character, you can believe whatever you want but engaging in a discussion where people express their point with a logical approach with answers like "citation needed" makes discussion less effective.

✨If you think Geno truly has a chance is fine, not because someone else doesn't means they are attacking you. By the way there is no definitive answer but out of 4 DLC characters 0 have had a spirit, so inevitably people will think Geno has no chance, that shouldn't surprise or annoy anyone.✨
My issue isn't the possibility that geno might not be a fighters pass character. I've accepted that as a possibility. My issue, as I've stated plenty of times, is when people come in and present assumptions as facts. It's a dishonest practice at best, and actively harms speculation at worst. Something the person you refer to in question, does on a constant basis. I have no issue with someone who believes that geno isn't going to feature at all. That's a perfectly valid opinion to hold. Just don't act like it's the ONLY opinion, yeah?

Last edited:

StarLight42

Smash Lord

It’s fine to think Geno has no chance, but there’s no need for pestering others because they don’t see the same way and don’t treat a fan rule with no real bearing on anything as factual information. Alls’ i’m saying

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master

Not particularly a jab at you (and besides, I think what I would have said has been covered by other posters anyway), but... boy, if I had a dime for every time people called Geno's fans 'delusional', I'd be a filthy rich woman. :p

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
So what are we supposed to do then, post nothing in the thread at all until there's undeniable 100% proof that he's confirmed? I'm unsure about Geno's chances myself, but I respect people's beliefs and don't call them loonies at any given opportunity. The concept of the benefit of the doubt isn't supposed to exist here, apparently.

I swear, these detractors, I don't even.

Last edited:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
So, during this possible September direct, besides a possible Geno reveal, what would you guys want to see in the Direct? I personally want to see if we can get a Kirby game announced similar in design to Blowout Blast and the Void Termina boss battle, mainly because I really want to see a 3D (not 2.5D) Kirby game. I know it's too soon for that but I wouldn't mind getting a short 30 second clip announcing it with the reveal of Kirby and the inevitable redesign of Dedede.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
So, during this possible September direct, besides a possible Geno reveal, what would you guys want to see in the Direct? I personally want to see if we can get a Kirby game announced similar in design to Blowout Blast and the Void Termina boss battle, mainly because I really want to see a 3D (not 2.5D) Kirby game. I know it's too soon for that but I wouldn't mind getting a short 30 second clip announcing it with the reveal of Kirby and the inevitable redesign of Dedede.
Banjo-Kazooie overview. And maybe a Super Mario 3D World port reveal, if they feel nice.

Klimax

Smash Ace
I heard rumors about a Metroid 5, that's what I want. I want to see what's next after Fusion. And I definitely want to see how they're going to make the game, I want them to surprise me, I don't want a Super Metroid 2 or a Fusion 2, I really want something new.

At least words about Metroid Prime 4.

A REALLY great 3D Mario, not something mediocre like Odyssey.

Something that is related to Starfox.

Banjo-Kazooie overview. And maybe a Super Mario 3D World port reveal, if they feel nice.
I also want a Banjo & Kazooie overview. It's always good to hear about them since their franchise will never come back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just a quick question, What animal do you think Geno would be? Obviously he's a doll/Spirit in Super Mario RPG but if he were to be an animal what animal would he be?

D

Deleted member

A new Wario Land game.

Oh wait....

Klimax

Smash Ace
A new Wario Land game.

Oh wait....
Even a new F-Zero game is more likely than a Wario Land game, **** that's sad, especially since there's so much potential
But I'm not that mad, Wario Ware, while not being my cup of tea, is game design at its finest.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
WAHT DID JHE MEAN BY THISS??¿¿¿

No but really, You keep coming and forcing a lot of people to lose their faith in Geno because you did so, what's your problem. Also yeah.. It's ok if that's your opinion, but you always talk like you're giving some FACTS. That's where you're all wrong.

Were you forcing Ridley fans, Krool fans and Banjo fans to surrender with you cuz they were "impossible" to get in Smash too?
Well seeing how this board has a meltdown whenever a "leak" that mention Geno doesn't happen, see Lupin Leak & EVO, I say a lot of people have problems here. Nobody really wants to entertain the idea that Geno just ain't going to happen, it's good to believe but barely anyone has realistic expectations. So sorry for bring a dose of realism.

Also, since is brought up, I never once said Ridley, K Rool, or Banjo were impossible. Ridley clearly wasn't going to happen during Smash 4 when they revealed him as a boss. But Ridley & K. Rool were my frontliner when Smash Bros Ultimate was first announced in March, along with Geno (don't really care for Banjo, so meh). But when Ultimate was all said & done and we got a Geno Spirit and Hero in the game made it clear that Geno isn't going to happen. There's more going against Geno than for him, sure the Mii Costume being missing is a good sign but it can always come back with the others. When people have "Jon prediction Genonin DLC Discussion" as a point in favor of Geno then we're really grasping at straws.

I'll go out on a limb as predict we're getting a direct this month.
If we get a Direct this month it's mostly going to focus on Astral Chain. That needs to do well (because it's awesome) and is in Nintendo radar to promote. I don't think Nintendo will risk showing anything new that could take people's eyes off Astral Chain.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I mean, I'm leaning a pretty hard 90/10 that Geno is not in the Fighter's Pass at this point, but I won't call people delusional for expressing the belief that he could be. It's not impossible, it just seems somewhat unlikely in my opinion for a myriad of reasons that some people will interpret differently. Like there's no hard facts to accept Geno isn't in the pass at this point and thus you can't really be delusional (I mean, beyond the fact that we're all a little delusional for spending large amounts of time speculating Smash characters like we do lol).

On a very frank Geno note that's been on my mind and I suppose could sound unusual coming from me... I really ****ing hope he gets into Ultimate. Not just because I naturally want Geno in Smash, because I don't have a clue where the world and myself will be by the next time a Smash Bros game rolls around. It's going to be probably like 2024-2025 at the earliest unless they attempt what they did with Ultimate and just immediately build off the prior entry... and that seems unlikely as I would anticipate that the next Smash would be more of a reboot that cuts a ton of characters I know and love. And I may be in any number of different positions that doesn't allow me to play with my choice of career or location, and maybe the world goes a little more crazy and Smash becomes the least of our worries. There's a certain fatalistic notion of the future in this comment that I acknowledge may be somewhat hyperbolic, but I want to see him in this game because, in my own terribly selfish way, I want to be fully satisfied with a Smash Bros game before whatever comes next arrives. I'm not sure if we'll ever even get a Smash looks like this one ever again and I'm so terribly against cuts that I would always lament a playable Geno without the rest of the crew available to play. So much of this moment just feels like the moment to make crazy **** in the entertainment industry happen of all kinds, and that goes doubly for Smash. Like, it's already such an incredible game with so much I love and I'm in awe of its existence...

But I want Geno alongside everyone else goddamnit. I want that beautiful ending to Smash where I could conceivably consider this the final Smash regardless of additional titles and be perfectly happy with this one video game that pretty much got everything right.

D

Deleted member

Even a new F-Zero game is more likely than a Wario Land game, **** that's sad, especially since there's so much potential
But I'm not that mad, Wario Ware, while not being my cup of tea, is game design at its finest.
I agree that we'd get a new F-Zero before a new Wario Land. But I want a new Wario Land because I want to see Wario go on another treasure hunting adventure, beating up monsters, demons, or whatever else along the way. I enjoy the games very, very much. The macho Wario in the Land games has, and always will be, superior to the "HAHA FUNNY TOILET HUMOR FAT MAN" Wario from Ware, the Mario spinoffs, and Smash, though Land is getting acknowledged in Smash, but not with much. "Wait, Wario can lift up his enemies with one hand and chuck them far away? That'd be a terrible forward throw! Let's make him pound his *** in their faces instead."

I'm sorry, it's one of those days where I'm once again feeling sad and upset that Wario Land isn't getting the recognition it deserves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
I agree that we'd get a new F-Zero before a new Wario Land. But I want a new Wario Land because I want to see Wario go on another treasure hunting adventure, beating up monsters, demons, or whatever else along the way. I enjoy the games very, very much. The macho Wario in the Land games has, and always will be, superior to the "HAHA FUNNY TOILET HUMOR FAT MAN" Wario from Ware, the Mario spinoffs, and Smash, though Land is getting acknowledged in Smash, but not with much. "Wait, Wario can lift up his enemies with one hand and chuck them far away? That'd be a terrible forward throw! Let's make him pound his *** in their faces instead."

I'm sorry, it's one of those days where I'm once again feeling sad and upset that Wario Land isn't getting the recognition it deserves.
Poor Captain Syrup

D

Deleted member

I am consent with his almighty shoulder tackle being his dash attack in Ultimate, though next game, I really want a forward throw change to the way he throws his enemies in Land.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Well seeing how this board has a meltdown whenever a "leak" that mention Geno doesn't happen, see Lupin Leak & EVO, I say a lot of people have problems here. Nobody really wants to entertain the idea that Geno just ain't going to happen, it's good to believe but barely anyone has realistic expectations. So sorry for bring a dose of realism.
You can still hold realistic expectations and be optimistic m8. Plenty of us have already expressed that we don't believe that geno is a guarantee, or even totally likely at this point. The issue here, that I'll state for the twenty thousandth time, is presenting assumptions as fact.
And you act like everyone here threw a fit when the lupin leak and EVO didn't pan out. when in reality it was one or two people with loud posts, and the rest of us being like "chill, it's not over yet"

Firox

Smash Master
I mean, I'm leaning a pretty hard 90/10 that Geno is not in the Fighter's Pass at this point, but I won't call people delusional for expressing the belief that he could be. It's not impossible, it just seems somewhat unlikely in my opinion for a myriad of reasons that some people will interpret differently. Like there's no hard facts to accept Geno isn't in the pass at this point and thus you can't really be delusional (I mean, beyond the fact that we're all a little delusional for spending large amounts of time speculating Smash characters like we do lol).

On a very frank Geno note that's been on my mind and I suppose could sound unusual coming from me... I really ****ing hope he gets into Ultimate. Not just because I naturally want Geno in Smash, because I don't have a clue where the world and myself will be by the next time a Smash Bros game rolls around. It's going to be probably like 2024-2025 at the earliest unless they attempt what they did with Ultimate and just immediately build off the prior entry... and that seems unlikely as I would anticipate that the next Smash would be more of a reboot that cuts a ton of characters I know and love. And I may be in any number of different positions that doesn't allow me to play with my choice of career or location, and maybe the world goes a little more crazy and Smash becomes the least of our worries. There's a certain fatalistic notion of the future in this comment that I acknowledge may be somewhat hyperbolic, but I want to see him in this game because, in my own terribly selfish way, I want to be fully satisfied with a Smash Bros game before whatever comes next arrives. I'm not sure if we'll ever even get a Smash looks like this one ever again and I'm so terribly against cuts that I would always lament a playable Geno without the rest of the crew available to play. So much of this moment just feels like the moment to make crazy **** in the entertainment industry happen of all kinds, and that goes doubly for Smash. Like, it's already such an incredible game with so much I love and I'm in awe of its existence...

But I want Geno alongside everyone else goddamnit. I want that beautiful ending to Smash where I could conceivably consider this the final Smash regardless of additional titles and be perfectly happy with this one video game that pretty much got everything right.
So out of morbid curiosity, do you happen to have any particular reason for that fatalistic view or is it just the general craziness of the world as we currently know it? It kinda feels like you know something specific is coming and I'd be interested to hear any theories.

PS. I agree that Geno now is far better than Geno later. I'm tired of waiting. Just give us Geno, Papa Sakurai!

link2702

Smash Champion
Guys...if y’all have issues with some folks why not just put em on ignore like i do? And if you feel someone is deliberately trolling then that’s just more reason to.

Maybe it’s just me, but I learned years ago it’s a waste of time and energy to engage with trolls, and ultimately will just backfire on you in the end.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys...if y’all have issues with some folks why not just put em on ignore like i do? And if you feel someone is deliberately trolling then that’s just more reason to.

Maybe it’s just me, but I learned years ago it’s a waste of time and energy to engage with trolls, and ultimately will just backfire on you in the end.
I've done that. Thread's been better for me since.

T2by4

Smash Lord
*cough* *cough*

Nah im ngl, I trolled everyone with grotesque steve. It was obviously a joke because of how ugly steve looked and the smug expressions he had. It was hilarious. Anyone that got offended really got more things to be offended over rather than an ugly steve. It was mainly on 4chan though with the GOOD MOOOOORNING /V/ threads. Idc what anyone says, the Stevearc was the best arc we've had in a long time. Im thrilled banjo got in over steve and just seeing all the screaming wojaks/refusteves that day was funny. The memes steves made were hilarious. Also that one horrific webm where steve sneak attacks banjo and vores kazooie just shows how much effort people would go for a ****post.

Last edited:

Loog

Smash Apprentice

I'd like for more pikmin 4 info to finally emerge.

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Well then...To change gears for a quick second. Is there any evidence for who the last 2 fighters could be? We got lucky with 'Brave' and Banjo slowly had stuff building up for him til reveal. No one knew Joker, which wouldn't surprise me if we don't hear anything about the last two.

Also, Ignore ACTIVATED.

Also also, EricTheGamerman EricTheGamerman ...In a weird way...I am so glad to see this from you "But I want Geno alongside everyone else goddamnit " It is kind of refreshing to see this side instead of your devil's advocate persona. Glad to know there is still a fire in there for our Star Warrior lol.

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
So out of morbid curiosity, do you happen to have any particular reason for that fatalistic view or is it just the general craziness of the world as we currently know it? It kinda feels like you know something specific is coming and I'd be interested to hear any theories.

PS. I agree that Geno now is far better than Geno later. I'm tired of waiting. Just give us Geno, Papa Sakurai!
I mean, it's somewhat the craziness of the world in general and how every major society seems to be having an issue with people just not being ****ty to other people.

But it's honestly just the impending force of climate change that has me the most worried. I don't think humanity will end suddenly or anything of the sort, but I do think the world we're going to have in a decade is going to be one with a lot more to worry about in terms of basic survival than the one we have now. Properly nutritious food, clean drinking water, livable habitat; these are just a few of the things that will begin to seriously impact a lot of people as they become more scarce and valuable, and this sort of further commodification of basic essentials will disrupt a lot of society as we know it. I think chief among that will be entertainment which will be de-emphasized as other things become more important... and thus maybe, another Smash game doesn't get to exist.

That's obviously a fairly morbid take on things, but not entirely unrealistic given what we know about the current state of things and the projections if nothing serious is done. I know some people may call this political... but honestly, much like the human decency discussion a few pages back, there's no damn good reason for it to be such a thing when it's the planet we all live on. And it comes increasingly from a personal place of seeing summers in the Southern United States become hotter, more humid, and dryer in regards to rainfall in addition to having a handful of friends connected specifically to environmental sciences helping me to see certain things I might not normally notice and also telling me how much their own lives have been impacted by worsening protections for our environment.

This is distinctly not Geno related, but it certainly colors my current support of him and current sort of mental state as the future marches ever forward. If someone wishes to further pursue my thoughts on this, please feel free to PM me... but I know how much of a drag this can be on discussions built for escapism, so this is what I'll try to keep it at for now. My apologies for a bit of the mood killer. It's not that I'm tired of waiting for Geno as much as I wonder how many more chances we'll get to just hope for him (and even outside of those real world worries, a reboot would likely not be particularly great for us in terms of chances). Hence why I want to see him in Ultimate so much.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Well then...To change gears for a quick second. Is there any evidence for who the last 2 fighters could be? We got lucky with 'Brave' and Banjo slowly had stuff building up for him til reveal. No one knew Joker, which wouldn't surprise me if we don't hear anything about the last two.

Also, Ignore ACTIVATED.

Also also, EricTheGamerman EricTheGamerman ...In a weird way...I am so glad to see this from you "But I want Geno alongside everyone else goddamnit " It is kind of refreshing to see this side instead of your devil's advocate persona. Glad to know there is a fire in there for our Star Warrior lol.
I'd say Doomguy because of Bethesda's apparent conversations with Nintendo over Smash. I think he's got a great shot. If not him, then some other Bethesda rep seems very likely. As for the final character, heck if I know lol.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
I'd say Doomguy because of Bethesda's apparent conversations with Nintendo over Smash. I think he's got a great shot. If not him, then some other Bethesda rep seems very likely. As for the final character, heck if I know lol.
I'd take the Dragonborn, though I REALLY want the Vault Boy because of the things he could do. A flat character like Game & Watch? Although, Doomslayer is my number one for a Bethesda rep.

link2702

Smash Champion
The only other bethesda character I could think of would be the dragonborn.

They’d certainly be more....tame than doomguy, which might help their chances...

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
The only other bethesda character I could think of would be the dragonborn.

They’d certainly be more....tame than doomguy, which might help their chances...
Well, honestly... I can't say Doomguy has much in his way now that we have characters like Bayonetta and Joker in Smash. He'd even work fine toned down, especially in the context of OG Doom and less in the context of 'RIP AND TEAR'. As an OG Doom fan since I was a wee one, I'd love to see it.

Then again, I'm pretty sure Godd Howard would go for Dragonborn first, coupled with an announcement for Skyrim in your Tesla. :4pacman:

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
Saw some of negativity in the last few pages and thought I'd chime in cuz I have a big mouth. I actually feel that this is one of the more reasonable and accepting groups on the subject of Smash. I think a lot of people here are well aware that Geno isn't guaranteed because no characters are. This is a support thread so we are supporting the character we want in spite of the odds. In fact, a lot of discussion here regards holes in the logic that Geno COULD make it in. So I think everyone here is really actually very level-headed about the matter. Plenty have said that Geno probably won't make it in the fighters pass or Ultimate at all.

When you have something negative to say on a support thread though, you should probably temper it with things that actually show support for the character otherwise people will naturally classify you as a troll or just someone coming to cause strife instead of someone genuinely trying to promote the character but through the lens of realism.

If we are delusional in your eyes for enjoying discussion about the potential inclusion of a character we want and love then so be it. In my eyes this thread isn't just for the fighters pass or even Ultimate it's Smash plain and simple. This is about wanting Geno in Smash. If that Smash game he's finally in isn't Ultimate then oh well there's still a lot to talk about as to why he'd be an exciting addition. It's not realistic to expect good things when you're being blatantly unsupportive on a support thread. Its called support thread for a reason and there are respectful ways to be realistic.

D

Deleted member

Doom Slayer is a character that pretty much everyone is expecting. I wouldn't mind him, honestly. I've got a friend who is a HUGE Doom fan and if he got in, he'd bounce off the walls with excitement and hype.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Yeah that is what I am thinking. Not only the conversations between the two, but apparently, the music composer got asked to do some music outside of Doom and no one knows what it could be for. With Grant Kirkhope doing some music for Banjo, it wouldn't be to far out of the realm of possibility that guys work is for Smash.
Yeah the last fighter though will be such a mystery unless something in Banjos release is datamined and we see "Puppet.char" then we all lose our collective minds until it is revealed to be The Marionette from FnaF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom