• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

slopdop

Smash Cadet
Thinking this new possible leak might have a chance (Not getting hopes up too high though of course)
I could've sworn there was a post long ago around the game's release about the Fighter's Pass and I can't remember if it was PolarPanda that heard about the possibility of the Pass having 3 promotional and 2 fan requested characters? If this is the case then Banjo & Kazooie and Crash would pretty much fit the fan requested portion of that rumor.

For the Mii Costumes, let's say Terry's release brings in SNK costumes, and Crash's release brings in more miscellaneous costumes like when Banjo brought in different game company costumes. With these other Square costumes coming with Crash that would maybe lead into Geno being in as a fighter somewhere pretty close after this pass like the 1st or 2nd fighter possibly? Maybe not, would be nice to have Mallow/Smithy and Chocobo release with Geno as a fighter but I have no idea what post Fighter Pass releases will be like.

Regardless, I still believe Sakurai has been wanting to get Geno in but it's all been a case of unfortunate timing since Smash 4. If Wii U had succeeded and lasted longer he probably would've been in but with how they had to drop off development for the Switch, the costume was a way to attempt to satisfy fans at the time since it was the last Mii costume round. With Ultimate the priorities of getting Cloud to return first and getting Hero in to promote the Dragon Quest XI S release had to outweigh Geno getting in sooner but with Switch succeeding and more DLC coming I feel like this is definitely it. Regardless of how it happens and if this new leak isn't it I still have faith that Geno as a fighter will happen soon!

NoBS

Smash Apprentice
Thinking this new possible leak might have a chance (Not getting hopes up too high though of course)
I could've sworn there was a post long ago around the game's release about the Fighter's Pass and I can't remember if it was PolarPanda that heard about the possibility of the Pass having 3 promotional and 2 fan requested characters? If this is the case then Banjo & Kazooie and Crash would pretty much fit the fan requested portion of that rumor.

For the Mii Costumes, let's say Terry's release brings in SNK costumes, and Crash's release brings in more miscellaneous costumes like when Banjo brought in different game company costumes. With these other Square costumes coming with Crash that would maybe lead into Geno being in as a fighter somewhere pretty close after this pass like the 1st or 2nd fighter possibly? Maybe not, would be nice to have Mallow/Smithy and Chocobo release with Geno as a fighter but I have no idea what post Fighter Pass releases will be like.

Regardless, I still believe Sakurai has been wanting to get Geno in but it's all been a case of unfortunate timing since Smash 4. If Wii U had succeeded and lasted longer he probably would've been in but with how they had to drop off development for the Switch, the costume was a way to attempt to satisfy fans at the time since it was the last Mii costume round. With Ultimate the priorities of getting Cloud to return first and getting Hero in to promote the Dragon Quest XI S release had to outweigh Geno getting in sooner but with Switch succeeding and more DLC coming I feel like this is definitely it. Regardless of how it happens and if this new leak isn't it I still have faith that Geno as a fighter will happen soon!
Not to destroy your initial statement but there could not be a more requested pick than hero in Japan. So it’s pretty subjective to call it a promotional pick.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
what do you guys think the Mallow and Smithy Mii Costumes could look if real? to me i believe they might both be Mii Swordsmen Outfits. Mallow with his stick and Smithy with his head from his 2nd phase battle and Hammer.
its hard for me to imagin Smithy as mii costume without a redesign his body is a bit complicated for a human body and the choice could be between gunner and swordfighter also if swordfighter i feel Exor would be a better option than a hammer since the hammer is too big to have the same function as a sword or a stick.

slopdop

Smash Cadet
Not to destroy your initial statement but there could not be a more requested pick than hero in Japan. So it’s pretty subjective to call it a promotional pick.
Fair point, can disregard the initial statement :S

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Geno confirmed. That is all.

(also that moveset i said i was halfway done with is still halfway done im just having trouble finishing it)

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Still not sure if I expect Geno as a stand alone character outside of a potential pass 2 (like Piranha Plant was for Pass 1) or if I expect him to be a part of the, presumably, Pass 2.

Think I'm leading more towards the former. I'm almost certain he's coming though.

Rikarte

Smash Ace
Okay so I was thinking about a couple of ways in which this could end:
a) Geno is gonna be a bonus character after Crash
b) They decided to do more characters after the Fighter Pass in July or prior and Geno is gonna be one of the first to be released
c) Geno is a costume, the guy who leaked the others just hasn't heard of him somehow
d) The guy who leaked the costumes was actually just a really, really lucky guesser
e) Geno is simply not getting anything (lol)

Now obviously I'm really hopeful for either a or b but I'll keep my expectations low because Crash is a character I do not view as very likely. Fingers crossed regardless. Let's go Geno!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Still not sure if I expect Geno as a stand alone character outside of a potential pass 2 (like Piranha Plant was for Pass 1) or if I expect him to be a part of the, presumably, Pass 2.

Think I'm leading more towards the former. I'm almost certain he's coming though.
I personally don't think we're getting a second Pass, if so the additional DLC would have been referred to as such in the announcement, buzzwords are super powerful in marketing, so I can't imagine a reason they wouldn't just refer to it as the Fighters Pass 2 right off the bat. It's probably just going to be all individual DLC, maybe because Sakurai did not like the concept of the Fighters Pass, but I think it might also be because it allows them more flexibility.

Just taking a bit of a shot in the dark here, but if Geno is in, I think he'll be one of the first characters in the additional DLC. Maybe not the first as there may be characters that are better suited for setting the tone for a wider audience, but I imagine the demand for him means he'll have been a high priority, and Square already being involved with Ultimate could make the process pretty smooth (I don't think it's a coincidence that the two first characters in the Pass were from two companies already involved, Sega and Square).

Nicnac

Smash Ace
The Mii Costume Mystery is definitely one of the biggest pieces of evidence we have for Geno. The question is if it's legitimate or not. Getting Zero and Proto Man right was nothing particularly interesting (although that helps), but imo, Goemon and Rocket Grunt are very impressive if true. All we can do is wait and hope that Fighter 5 is Crash Bandicoot.

D

Deleted member

So right now the only thing this leaker has going for them is getting Geomon, Protoman, and Zero right; two of which were returning Mii Costume that people knew were going to return. I don't buy it at all. Had this guy predicted the Sans Mii Costume then maybe we got some legitimacy here, but guessing Protoman and Zero coming back were no brainers. I have a great feeling that Heihachi & the Virtua Fighter Costumes are returning with Terry Bogard, doesn't make me a guy who had insider info if I turn out right.

Plus I wouldn't say that Geomon is that much of a surprise seeing how it had a lot of games and there were request for him in Smash Bros. It really wasn't that out there from what I've seen, unlike Sans.
Since later on you said that you hadn't watched the video, I can forgive the assumption this leaker said to Papa "banjo comes with goemon, proto, zero, and rocket grunt", which I honestly thought he must have from the comments in here. Before I watched it, I wondered why Papa didn't make a video on it before, and I sort of still do, but if you're going to comment on something, at least *know* about it.

Also, Goemon is an extremely hard guess. I love Goemon, have wanted Goemon as a fighter for a long while, and would have never guessed him as a Mii costume. Out of 6 games, Goemon has had 3 released in the west. It's an obscure, challenging action platformer from a company that seems dead set on running their IPs into the ground. His last game wasn't even really him and was on the PS2. It's not proof, and of course could be a lucky guess, but man, if it's from his Banjo source and they're saying Crash, that's funky.

Papa mentions it, but this definitely lines up with color theory. I've been guessing orange since before Terry released. Sort of would line up with my star location theory, too...

Our boy is coming.

Rikarte

Smash Ace
This might be a good time for a little promise: If Geno does happen to get in I will upload a video of myself doing the Fortnite default dance while wearing his costume. Make sure to remember these words in the future in case it ever happens!

Looma

Smash Journeyman
Not necessarily one to put too much stock into anything, but I hope someone's getting a head start on that collage, just in case. ****'s funny yo.
jrhtkk.png
I feel bad for how much Ryu is getting shaken around, he's cool and would come with some sweet tunes.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
I'm losing track of leaks. In this week alone, we went from Jonesy to Ryu to Crash as character 5, and probably at one point Resident Evil was a lock. So what is the most up to date leak?

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I'm losing track of leaks. In this week alone, we went from Jonesy to Ryu to Crash as character 5, and probably at one point Resident Evil was a lock. So what is the most up to date leak?
The real leak is the leakers we plugged up along the way.

But no, really, uh... interesting and all, but I'm not about to believe this one or Brew's until further notice. It's got my attention, though.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
Fair point, can disregard the initial statement :S
That’s not remotely true. Dragon Quest, while being extremely popular in Japan, has never had all that much Smash groundswell. The franchise never really had a single character to rally around like Cloud, leading to most people requesting other series entirely than “something from Dragon Quest”. From what I’ve seen, Slime had far more backing than any one hero, and even then it’s not nearly as much as characters like BWD, because as it turns out Japan really likes BWD.

Getting back on topic, I still really, really don’t want Crash after the company’s recent controversy, but it indicating that we really are finally getting Geno as well would be pretty great.

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
That’s not remotely true. Dragon Quest, while being extremely popular in Japan, has never had all that much Smash groundswell. The franchise never really had a single character to rally around like Cloud, leading to most people requesting other series entirely than “something from Dragon Quest”. From what I’ve seen, Slime had far more backing than any one hero, and even then it’s not nearly as much as characters like BWD, because as it turns out Japan really likes BWD.

Getting back on topic, I still really, really don’t want Crash after the company’s recent controversy, but it indicating that we really are finally getting Geno as well would be pretty great.
What happened with that company? If you're referring to the newest game, Nitro Race or something, then I can understand but I've not heard of that at all. Can I get details?

RingJ5

Smash Ace
What happened with that company? If you're referring to the newest game, Nitro Race or something, then I can understand but I've not heard of that at all. Can I get details?
Activision, the people with the current rights to Crash, is one half of a company known as Activision-Blizzard. One search of “Blizzard” should bring up a bunch of news articles explaining why people don’t really want to have all that much to do with them any more.

Even if it’s not technically from that half, a Smash DLC would fund both all the same.

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
I state that when Terry release we're going to see the return of Heihachi and Virtua Fighter Mii Costumes. We might get some SNK Costumes, but I'm extremely positive on that. Also it's entire possible that this leaker might be withholding the Geno Mii Costume info, just like how many leakers said they didn't knew who the fourth fighter is but were quick to say it was Terry. We know that people can be jerks (just look at how Vergeben revealed Isaac as being an Assist Trophy post), so it's not out of the realm of possibility. I'm putting no stock into it, especially the Crash part.
So when would you figure they'd release those costumes then? Because there's really no situation I can see where any of this make a modicum of sense.
They couldn't be released on their own at random, or at least the SMRPG costumes couldn't, because of how awkward that would be. Like, you release a Geno costume alongside one fighter, then a Mallow costume the next, followed by Smithy for the one after that? If it were just the Chocobo Hat on it's own I'd understand, but when you have three costumes all from the same series, why not release them all at once like you did with the Sega and Dragon Quest costumes?

But even if we're to assume there's a different SquareEnix character coming down the line that these costumes would release alongside, it would still be very weird. Let's say for the sake of argument that Sora is the next DLC fighter. Now obviously they couldn't use Disney characters since they're not actual video game characters, so naturally they'd instead opt for... Super Mario RPG costumes and a Chocobo hat? As opposed to a handful of Kingdom Hearts characters or, failing that, a random assortment of costumes like they did with Banjo? I know SquareEnix makes the games, but the Kingdom Hearts IP is owned by Disney, so wouldn't it make more sense to make a Heartless Hat or a Xehanort Swordfighter, or even generic brand dog and duck costumes to stand in for Donald and Goofy?

This would be like if, when Banjo was released, they couldn't get the rights to use any Microsoft characters for costumes so they instead opted for a bunch of Donkey Kong Country costumes since, because Rare made a bunch of Donkey Kong games, it would be sort of fitting. I honestly don't think Sakurai and company would really care about **** like that to this degree. As a minor reference, Sure. Banjo & Kazooie's victory screen for Classic Mode is of them with DK, Diddy, and King K. Rool, referencing their shared history with Rare, which doesn't cost the dev team anything since it's just a screenshot. But as a set of Mii Fighter costumes? I highly doubt they'd do something like that, and suprise suprise they didn't.

Of course, this train of thought I've been riding on assumes that this leaker guy is telling the truth. As you so rightly brought up, this could all just be an elaborate ruse made to bamboozle us and make us feel smeckledorfed. It's entirely possible, but we won't exactly know for sure until it comes to pass. Hindsight is 20/20, after all. What we do know however is the following:
- This guy had been claiming Banjo & Kazooie was coming for a long time
- This guy was also the only person claiming that the Dragon Quest character would be The Luminary back when everyone was certain it would be Erdrick/Arusu, though to be fair to all involved, both were technically true.
- This guy leaked these costumes back in July, and a good portion of them have already been released.

With regards to these costumes sure, the Zero and Proto Man costumes were easy guesses, and it's possible that Goemon was a moderately possible call given his popularity, but the Team Rocket Grunts certainly weren't. And sure, he didn't leak Sans, but I could imagine something like that would've been a closely guarded secret that no leaker could've possibly known about beforehand. Toby Fox would've been the only person Sakurai would've had to deal with, since Toby had to give permission for him to use Sans and he was also the one to make the remix. And besides, it's not out of the ordinary for info like this to not get out. If I recall, King K. Rool wasn't leaked beforehand by anyone, not even by Vergeben who up until that point had basically leaked the entire roster, so it's entirely possible.

But then this brings up an interesting question: If the Geno costume is returning from Smash 4, how would a leaker not know about it when they know about a Mallow and Smithy costume, as well as the returning Chocobo Hat?
To reiterate, I'm not saying that this guy really is 100% legit, and to be frank I'm actually really glad that you're being as skeptical about this as you are. Friendly, civil disagreements like this are great for driving discussion and all that. But I wouldn't be so quick to just completely write it off, either. There's definitely more going for this than meets the eye, and unless something comes out that either confirms or disconfirms his claims, neither of us shoud be ready to spike the proverbial football just yet.
what do you guys think the Mallow and Smithy Mii Costumes could look if real? to me i believe they might both be Mii Swordsmen Outfits. Mallow with his stick and Smithy with his head from his 2nd phase battle and Hammer.
Mallow woud be a Mii Brawler outfit, since he often uses his fists as his primary melee attack.
Smithy would be a Mii Swordfighter outfit based on his first form, with the sword being his hammer.
This might be a good time for a little promise: If Geno does happen to get in I will upload a video of myself doing the Fortnite default dance while wearing his costume. Make sure to remember these words in the future in case it ever happens!
I think I'll also reiterate my promise here: If Geno gets in Smash, I'm going to finally play through the entirety of Super Mario RPG. Not much of a promise, granted, but whatever.
Activision, the people with the current rights to Crash, is one half of a company known as Activision-Blizzard. One search of “Blizzard” should bring up a bunch of news articles explaining why people don’t really want to have all that much to do with them any more.

Even if it’s not technically from that half, a Smash DLC would fund both all the same.
I can't believe Blizzard's chinese bootlicking prevented Crash from joining Smash. This is so sad. Alexa, play Megalovania. :ultpacman:

Last edited:

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Here's what I think.

Ryu Hayabusa = Final Fighters pass character
Geno = First character of the additional DLC
Crash Bandicoot = Second character of the additional DLC

D

Deleted member

With all of this talk of Crash being the 5th character, the majority of you may already know how I feel about this. Getting Crash as #5 as well as Geno being additional DLC would be the absolute greatest. I'll still keep my expectations tempered, but I'll definitely still have my eyes on this leak. Has a good amount of ground to stand on.

Also curious to see what the Smithy costume looks like if this is real.

And if Crash gets in, there's only one alternate costume that I desperately NEED him to have.
NFFakeCrashPodium.png

NoBS

Smash Apprentice

I fail to see how that detracts from my point whatsoever, nobody knew how they could implement a smash character when everyone had their own favorites and everything else and it didn’t seem realistic but what Sakurai did was 100% the best thing Japan could have received. The views for heroes reveal shattered every other smash character by like x5 in Japan.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
This leaker correctly guessed

-Luminary as the default for Hero
-No Microsoft Mii Costumes
-Zero and Protoman coming back (this one’s kind of an easy guess, though)
-Goemon costume
-Rocket Grunt costume

All at once

I’ll never believe any leaks again after the Grinch but holy ****

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

-Goemon costume
-Rocket Grunt costume

All at once

Which leaker? I just checked the latest post here so I’m a bit lost

RingJ5

Smash Ace
I fail to see how that detracts from my point whatsoever, nobody knew how they could implement a smash character when everyone had their own favorites and everything else and it didn’t seem realistic but what Sakurai did was 100% the best thing Japan could have received. The views for heroes reveal shattered every other smash character by like x5 in Japan.
You literally said that Hero was the most requested character in Japan, and that’s quite wrong. I’m not trying to compare the quality of following two series in any way, so don’t mix up my words here, but by that logic if Jonesy was announced tomorrow and the trailer blew up thanks to the Fortnite crowd’s views, then you could just as easily claim that he was America’s most wanted character.

Last edited:

Musubi

Smash Apprentice
I'm having a hard time picturing what Mallow and Smithy Mii costumes would look like because of their proportions.

Mallow is basically a sphere with a face in the middle, so him as a costume isn't really making sense for me. I don't see how a full mask like Sans would work, and someone in this thread suggested his headgear could be a mask like K. K. Slider but I can't picture that either. For his legs, they could give the Mii Mallow's striped pants, but Mallow's legs are so short compared to a Mii fighter's that I think it would also look weird. They did something similar with Toad but he also has a normal shaped body to work with.

I can picture Smithy a little better. I can see a full mask like Sans working or at least a crown with a beard and bushy eyebrows. When it comes to the body though, it sort of just looks like a cube with a star or just a long metal apron. We have Mii fighters with dresses but they're usually designed to look like they're made out of regular cloth so they can be flexible, not made out of metal.

Anyways, can anyone help me picture what Mallow and Smithy Mii costumes would look like?

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
You literally said that Hero was the most requested character in Japan, and that’s quite wrong. I’m not trying to compare the quality of following two series in any way, so don’t mix up my words here, but by that logic if Jonesy was announced tomorrow and the trailer blew up thanks to the Fortnite crowd’s views, then you could just as easily claim that he was America’s most wanted character.
That is a whole lot of lies and you now it.

Rikarte

Smash Ace
I'm having a hard time picturing what Mallow and Smithy Mii costumes would look like because of their proportions.

Mallow is basically a sphere with a face in the middle, so him as a costume isn't really making sense for me. I don't see how a full mask like Sans would work, and someone in this thread suggested his headgear could be a mask like K. K. Slider but I can't picture that either. For his legs, they could give the Mii Mallow's striped pants, but Mallow's legs are so short compared to a Mii fighter's that I think it would also look weird. They did something similar with Toad but he also has a normal shaped body to work with.

I can picture Smithy a little better. I can see a full mask like Sans working or at least a crown with a beard and bushy eyebrows. When it comes to the body though, it sort of just looks like a cube with a star or just a long metal apron. We have Mii fighters with dresses but they're usually designed to look like they're made out of regular cloth so they can be flexible, not made out of metal.

Anyways, can anyone help me picture what Mallow and Smithy Mii costumes would look like?
I can imagine Mallow being a Swordfighter with his Froggie Stick.

Aerospherology

Smash Lord

Mallow would have those huge clown pants if it's just the suit. Adding the mask makes it complete.

Last edited:

Musubi

Smash Apprentice
Mallow would have those huge clown pants if it's just the suit. Adding the mask makes it complete.
Yeah but how would the mask work? The only thing I can see working is a half-mask like Morgana and Tails. And then how do you give a Mii fighter Mallow's body without stretching him out and making it look strange?

Datboigeno

Smash Lord

-Goemon costume
-Rocket Grunt costume

All at once

Yeah tbh I really don’t understand people wanting more “credibility” out of this guy or putting it on the same level as Brew. Brew called Piranha Plant. That’s it. This person leaked Banjo-Kazooie, Luminary (Hero), and the majority of the costumes from the most recent pass. Like, how much more credibility are people honestly looking for at this point? People are writing this off while assuming Ryu Hayabusa is the final FP character because a few people have said it (some with little to no prior genuine leaks or evidence). I don’t get it.

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
Keep your expectations in check people. After the Grinch situation, you should definitely be weary of things like this Crash in Smash stuff.

Yes, the info does look somewhat convincing, and I do think Crash has a good chance. However, I do think Ryu Hayabusa has more going for him with all of the backing and evidence at the moment. This is the first time some credible evidence backs up Crash. Which makes me weary, since Ryu Hayabusa has been thrown around by some credible people for a while, and this is the first time a seemingly credible person is saying Crash. Not saying Crash wont get in, but just try to not hop on this leak too much. I just don't want people to be expecting a super popular character, and then rage when a not as popular in comparison character gets in (similar to the Grinch).

As an aside, even if this Crash leak is real, I still think Ryu Hayabusa is Fighter #5. Smash historically doesn't end with the big, popular character reveals (such as Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, Corrin, Incineroar, etc.). Ryu Hayabusa just more going for him at the moment. Be careful not to forget that due to your hype for Crash. Right now I think Ryu Hayabusa and Geno are the most likely, but if more evidence comes in favor of Crash, then I'd put him up there too. I just think people need to wait and see.

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Keep your expectations in check people. After the Grinch situation, you should definitely be weary of things like this Crash in Smash stuff.

Yes, the info does look somewhat convincing, and I do think Crash has a good chance. However, I do think Ryu Hayabusa has more going for him with all of the backing and evidence at the moment. This is the first time some credible evidence backs up Crash. Not saying Crash wont get in, but just try to not hop on this leak too much.

As an aside, even if this Crash leak is real, I still think Ryu Hayabusa is Fighter #5. Smash historically doesn't end with the big, popular character reveals (such as Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, Corrin, Incineroar, etc.). Ryu Hayabusa just more going for him at the moment. Be careful not to forget that due to your hype for Crash. Right now I think Ryu Hayabusa and Geno are the most likely, but if more evidence comes in favor of Crash, then I'd put him up there too. I just think people need to wait and see.
In what way does Ryu have more evidence than Crash other than “more people have said Ryu is character 5”? One person who said Ryu also called Piranha Plant. That’s it. Other people have heard rumors. One of the “leaks” that was heavily pointing to Ryu and directly pointed to by Sabi was proven fake as soon as we say the Terry trailer. Sabi and others have heard Ryu but that’s it. And it’s not like someone with a proven track record like VR Plant or this anonymous leaker is the one saying it’s Ryu as 5 either.

MisterMike

Smash Champion

MallowSmithyCostumeMockUps.png

Not the best artistry, but I think you'll get the picture.
Yeah tbh I really don’t understand people wanting more “credibility” out of this guy or putting it on the same level as Brew. Brew called Piranha Plant. That’s it. This person leaked Banjo-Kazooie, Luminary (Hero), and the majority of the costumes from the most recent pass. Like, how much more credibility are people honestly looking for at this point? People are writing this off while assuming Ryu Hayabusa is the final FP character because a few people have said it (some with little to no prior genuine leaks or evidence). I don’t get it.
Safety in indifference. You could tell people whatever character is coming to Smash and they'll believe it, so long as it's something they don't particularly care about or is plain disappointing, because if they don't care about it, then they won't feel so bad when it turns out to be true. As if the characters Sakurai has chosen haven't been mostly homeruns. :ultridley::ultkrool::ultbanjokazooie::ultsimon:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Another possibility with costumes is not knowing about Geno's. This person nailed a lot... except for the star of the Mii show, Sans. This could be another case of that if the leak is legit. Like, "Hey, we couldn't make Geno a fighter, so here are more costumes to make up for it."

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Yeah, if I had to pick a side i’d honestly go with the Crash leak, and it’s not just because of my bias for Crash, either

The Ryu Hayabusa leak has Brew going for it and that’s it. It’s been proven that Brew was making Petey Piranha ****posts in the few weeks before the Grinch leak; i’d say there is a higher chance that Brew “guessed” Piranha than this guy guessed all those mii suits and character specifics

And let’s not forget that Shifty, despite not backing down, was almost certain that Ryu was going to be the “next” (4th) DLC character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom