• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Genesis3 500 dollar MM with mango

Kadano

Magical Express
I'd like to see your mindset in specific matchups and scenarios. How to space vs different characters, what to do if you find yourself in various disadvantegeous situations. Also what goals you have, depending on matchup, stage and damage (for example, Marth vs Fox on FD, 0%, neutral setting: try to land a grab by doing this and that).

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
OK I MIGHT DO IT

but tell me what you guys want

Smash theory: covering options, 0-death mindset, etc etc
or like
Movement: Dash dancing, Wavedashing
etc
etc

Give me ideas

Post here for what you want, I'll try to start something with chibo in like a week or so maybe.
I started as a fox main in 2006 after watching MLG and over the years I have picked up on some habits. 2 years ago I started using Sheik as a secondary and I used Kirbykaze's thread to learn the fundamentals and I have no habits. Can you make a guide on Fox?

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
OK I MIGHT DO IT

or like
etc
etc

Give me ideas

Post here for what you want, I'll try to start something with chibo in like a week or so maybe.
I started as a fox main in 2006 after watching MLG and over the years I have picked up on some habits. 2 years ago I started using Sheik as a secondary and I used Kirbykaze's thread to learn the fundamentals and I have no habits. Can you make a guide on Fox?

sorry for the double post, getting used to the new smashboards.

He-Man1

Smash Rookie
OK I MIGHT DO IT

or like
etc
etc

Give me ideas

I think the smash theory stuff sounds like it would be really useful. There's already a lot of info on the boards/videos on how to do advanced techniques etc but not much about what a mediocre player can do to get to the next level. Other people are already working on updating the advanced how to play. Option coverage and 0-death mindset are things that M2K knows better than anyone and him sharing that knowledge would be awesome.

JTsm

Smash Master
M2k, you should probably talk to KK about it. I know he's involved in making a new more detailed advanced how to play already.
This is probably a great idea. More collaborations, the better.

Vino

Smash Cadet
OK I MIGHT DO IT

or like
etc
etc

Give me ideas

Don't do Wak stuff M2K. It's really helpful but it's more so for people who have never played smash before and that stuff is already out their. Do things like covering options, mindset, and even movement (how to move around platforms/ledge/etc in a safe way, how to get stage control and cover space) that stuff seems like the most useful. Any player can teach a new player wavedashing and most players can give them basic tips but the point of a top player writing would be to help with more in depth stuff that people don't really know.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
It would be great for someone to make a vid for basics (we kinda need an update to Wak's vid regardless of how relevant it is regardless of age).
If people honestly want me to do this and they can supply some videos, I'll make a vid on my channel with all of this and character specific stuff. I am jut unable to record. I'll make a good proper guide using said videos though.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
OK I MIGHT DO IT

or like
etc
etc
I want smash theory. I need to know how to cover options and the basics on DIing every move in the game.

I want advanced movement techniques. how to space vs characters and how to move around for stage control and escaping punishments.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
that's not happening anymore but idk how to change the thread title

either a crew battle (probably for fun or a lot less than 500 if it was for anything) or a guide could happen potentially
Guide do the ****ing guide please :sadeyes: I must have M2ks knowledge

Pretty please? here's mah give me-the-guide face

Attachments

Top Bottom