• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Results and Shoutouts - Full Results and Payouts UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
**** so my boy scar gets 6th in singles over Darkrain and Silentspectre?

oh and he gets 2nd in doubles with darc?

Wheres the $h!t talk now!

BEST FALCON!?

I THINK THE RESULTS SPEAK PEOPLE

oh and my boy mango needs love for the amazing **** he does! I love you mango

no homo

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
**** so my boy scar gets 6th in singles over Darkrain and Silentspectre?

oh and he gets 2nd in doubles with darc?

Wheres the $h!t talk now!

BEST FALCON!?

I THINK THE RESULTS SPEAK PEOPLE
lol nah, i'm pretty sure scar even knows himself he's not the best

HE'S GOOD THO

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
people can say whatever they want, but scar's placings recently have been amazing.. even if you dont count genesis

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Iwasnt there but great tournament thanks DBR and the people at PR are happy because we represented althoug it was our first national tournament but I think we did good TEAM PR FTW. Next time we'll do better, please dont forget about us. Im going to do tournaments in PR to send people to a next big tournament like genesis. People around here liked this and I think I speak for everyone else in PR that we want to participate in another one like this. So keep us in touch, next year we'll be back and better than ever IF all goes well

THis link here is for SOME PR ACTION in GENESIS against great USA teams.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Melee being 10 years old is what caused it to die. Brawl is fresh and new and gets bigger numbers; despite what you think, a lot of people actually LIKE Brawl.

Genesis Melee players should be glad I wasn't the one running the tournament. I would have given them 10 seconds before removing Melee from the stream permanently and a 10 second warning before removing Melee from the tournament in its entirety. There's no excuse for that garbage. We tried holding Melee/Brawl events in the midwest and there was always crap like this going on being a medicore Melee player and hating Brawl makes you "cool". Result? Zero melee tournaments in Ohio on a regular basis, and a completely dead melee scene just about everywhere but Chicago.
what the ****

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
All the Melee hype really got me back into Melee more now. I really hope both games can be held together more, because I love both games, just... differently.

People just need to be mature about it, and stop making our community look bad.

R3N0

Smash Lord
did silent wolf really not make it out of pools?!? LOL LOLOLOLOOL x10000

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Silent wolf will step it up for pound 4. (new controller)

im gonna try my best for melee and brawl to coexist there. no riots! lol

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
SW, why not just play with a borrowed controller?
I mean, you were already there (i'm assuming you stayed as well) so might as well compete nawmean?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Silent wolf will step it up for pound 4. (new controller)

im gonna try my best for melee and brawl to coexist there. no riots! lol
no riots? you mean like at genesis? as there were no riots at genesis at all?

awesome, im goin'.

Shroomed

Smash Master
this tournament is was ****in bomb

made me realize i still suck, but ima try to get better lol

shoutout to alukard, Gmoney, DJNintendo, WarriorKnight

those dudes r mad koo lol

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
All this melee hype is going to be the end of brawl.

js

That read by mango into rest soooo fcking amazing and the fact that it was so risky makes it oh so much better.

SW, why not just play with a borrowed controller?
I mean, you were already there (i'm assuming you stayed as well) so might as well compete nawmean?
trust me, its not that simple
ive played hours on end for over 6 years with that controller, to the point where its so specific that winning with another controller is impossible. if i would have continued with a different controller i would have lost to everyone i played, so i figured why wait around for them to call my matches when id lose anyways

JPOBS

Smash Hero
people who impressed me the most at this tourny:

Armada: duh...didnt expect him to do so well
scar: good **** progressing so far into losers
Hax: ran a train through losers brackets after losing second round of winner, all the way up until he ran into zhu, and i mean, common, its zhu.
Raistlin; who the hell is that? seirously...9th? and i've enevr heard of him..**** son, good stuff

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
weird question, but does anyone have a picture of FlameWaveK? He's being mad lazy :p
pedophilic stalker.

and no one knows who that is.

okay, Lucario Hat Kid rather >_> <_<
but they remember this asdfghjkl [not that I don't mind c:]

Amazing Tourney <3 watching Mango VS Armada was super fun and I even played melee a little [my mewtwo is so bad now ;-; i can't even touch melee kirby anymore]. meeting everyone + Commission Table was amazing too. Oh, and I guess brawl too.

unknown522

Some guy
apparently not =P
poor guy's controller exploding.

anyways, this is probably the first tourney where fox didn't make top 8.

trust me, its not that simple
ive played hours on end for over 6 years with that controller, to the point where its so specific that winning with another controller is impossible. if i would have continued with a different controller i would have lost to everyone i played, so i figured why wait around for them to call my matches when id lose anyways
I feel bad for you. The same thing happened to me in round 2 pools at pound 3. The L-button stopped working and I had to forfeit vs zelgadis while I had a 3 stock lead in the last match. Then I forfeited the rest of my pool (though I lost to Watty and Azen already). Later on, I borrowed RaynEX's controller when the crew battle came up, I took hax's 2 stocks losing 2 myself, then I SD'd at 12%ish after taking Vanz's first stock.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
shoutouts

Kosmos- ggs. Why did you go Fox second round?
Tope- You play so oddly, but you're really smart; good **** reading me like a book. Also, I LOL'ed when I learned you're the reason SS vs. Darkrain didn't happen.
Porc- You're good, but you fall for CC grabs too often.
Sethlon- Use a better character against ICs. Heck, even Popo does fine against Roy.
Eddie Mexico- You really surprised me. Good **** beating Mogwai and Colbol!
Linguini & Kage- I can't handle Ganon now, but I'm going to figure out that match-up, dammit! It will be hard since you're both way better than any WC Ganons, though.
Hax- I think most of the WC really underestimated you. Awesome Falcon.

Uberice, 12, and myself- We all ran the timer out on a dumb character with ICs on Corneria. ****, we ****.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
shoutouts -

mango - ur sooooo goood with that puff of urs ur falco is ok

joey- we lost teams cause of u

dbr- i am dbr wats up

brawl people - get *****

armada- legit

ahhhhh ****

everyone else <333

Status
Not open for further replies.